From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solo Rule [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Solo Rule [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 11:50 pm

"Like I said, I vowed to serve the king, and to do everything I could for the kingdom" He said, watching the omega closely, reaching out and helping the omega to stand, "Just be very careful... I should be going out there first to make sure it's safe for you" He said, shifting his weight and he winced as he stood, his hand staying firmly on his side, almost struggling to stay standing, but he bit back the pain.

Nathanael growled as he pulled himself up out of the wagon, wincing lightly again before he began looking around, checking for danger before he brought his free hand to his mouth, whistling for his horse, the armored steed whinnying and racing over toward the fallen wagon, "Get on, we'll walk back" He told him, grabbing his horse's reins as he held him in place, offering his hand to the king to help him into the saddle.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 1:02 am

The omega remained silent for the longest time, feeling his cheeks darken in surprise. Not at all expecting the words that came out of the other's mouth. "... You would?" He echoed out, feeling a faint shudder run down his spine as he felt his nose brush against his neck. He opened his mouth to try and respond, but nothing seemed to come out. So he closed his mouth and sat in silence for just a moment. "I... don't know how I'd be able to use you like that. Because it isn't fair." He told the alpha.

Levi chewed on his lip. "Let's talk when we get back," he finally said. Carefully working to push himself up to his feet. Rather glad that nothing had been damaged during the crash. He shifted to climb out, shuddering weakly at the cold wind. Looking to the alpha and reaching out for him. "Come on, let's get out of here." He said, trying to get the alpha to follow him. Not wanting Nathanael to worry about him, especially since he was the one that was injured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 6:49 am

The alpha stayed silent as he listened to the omega, biting his lip lightly before he curled his arms around him a d he held him close, "I would" He said quietly, nuzzling at his bonding spot softly, gently squeezing the omega, "I'm not many omegas choice, mostly due to work, and other reasons... But even if you don't want me to be your alpha and just want to use me, I would do it" He said softly.

"I would do whatever you wanted, even if it was just to give you pups" He said, letting out a long breath, "You're a strong omega, the strongest I know" He told him, trying to comfort the omega, "I vowed to protect and serve the king, no matter what it is" He told him, letting out a soft breath. Glancing up when the other asked if anyone was coming, "I think I'm gonna have to alpha up and pull both of us out of here, I can hear my horse nearby" He told him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 6:27 am

"There's not much we can do. They shot it in deep, getting that out will be like pulling teeth." The king exhaled, looking down in thought. Falling silent to allow the other to listen in to their surroundings. He didn’t hear anything, it was only silence. Did anyone know where they were? Would anyone find them? Or were they doomed to sit here? "That's the thing, if don't know what alpha would want to be my mate." He said, glancing over to the alpha that sat beside him.

After listening to what he had to say next, he fell silent in thought. "Yeah... but I don't know of an alpha who would be willing to do that either. And I know I'm a king but I'm not going to just force someone to do it." He exhaled and pressed a hand to his face. "This is an absolute mess." He sighed, falling silent while holding his face in his hands. "Is anyone going to be coming?" He asked softly, just feeling absolutely defeated.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:49 am

The alpha eyed the omega and pulled away at his command, continuing to keep him close in an attempt to comfort him, "I could try to get as much of their seed out as I can, bit it's no guarantee that it's all of it" He said, watching the omega, "Maybe you'll be lucky and find an alpha you'll want to have be your mate" He said softly, falling quiet to listen if anyone was approaching.

After a few moments he looked to the omega king, "Well... You could choose an alpha you know to fill you more than they did in hopes that they'd father the pups and not the stranger's" He rambled his idea, not necessarily meaning himself, but another alpha the omega was close to, "It at least would be better than having a stranger's pups" He said, shrugging lightly, the alpha wincing as he rubbed at his side, putting pressure on his side again in hopes to ease the discomfort he felt.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:19 am

The young omega king could scent the slight arousal. He kept rubbed up against him, trying to rub his scent on him. Hoping it would at least get rid of the putrid scent that lingered on him from the other alpha. The voice beside him only caused him to stop what he was doing and look at him. Taking in a deep breath through his nose, trying to stabilize himself. He shifted himself and lightly pushed away his hand. "Y-Yeah... that's enough," he said softly.

He carefully moved to bring his knees to his chest. "What am I going to do now? Two alphas filled me with their seed. I could become pregnant.." he could feel himself deflate on himself. "I wanted to have children with the alpha I wanted... not some randome stranger that I don't even know.." he said, closing his eyes and resting his head on his knees.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:38 am

The alpha continued to try to help the omega relax, continuing to massage where he was sore, trying to push back his instincts to claim the omega for himself, he felt the omega king push up against him more and he couldn't hold in a slight possessive rumble as he held him tighter, shifting his weight slightly, trying to ignore his growing arousal, but he couldn't help his hardening cock pressing against the king.

"If they don't come anytime soon, I'll do my best to help you out of here and to my horse, it should still be close" He said, "I just don't have much strength left right now" He murmured lightly, he noticed the omega struggling to keep quiet when he opened his eyes again, "Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 4:27 am

The omega king bit his lip, trying not to make too much sound. Though it was rather hard to, especially with the way the alpha massaged at his cunt and inner walls. He nodded his head slightly in response. While the alpha closed his eyes, the king couldn't help but let his instincts take over. He careful pressed up against Nathanael, rubbing himself against him in an attempt to work his familiar and warm scent into him. Trying to get the scent of the other alphas off of him.

He soon snapped himself from his thoughts and shifted back. A tad bit surprised by what he was doing. "I... yeah, it'd be really nice to get this scent off of me." A bath would be wonderful, it'd give him a chance to clean the cum out of him. "What if they don't find us?" He asked, shifting back and relaxing against the alpha. Biting his lip to hold back the noises that threatened to leave him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:53 am

The alpha let out a breath as he held the omega king to him, continuing to massage his cunt and inner walls to try to help him, "If I'm hurting you just tell me" He said, the large alpha needing to close his eyes to stop himself from staring at the omega, the alpha couldn't help his natural instinct to become aroused and excited with the omega close and him massaging his cunt, the alpha trying to force his more primitive instincts back to try to focus on relaxing the omega.

"Hopefully they don't take too long... I sent my hound back to get them so they should find us" He said, letting out a breath, "Then we can get you back to the castle and you can get his filthy scent off you" He said, scrunching his nose and growling lightly, he couldn't help his natural want to scent the omega with his own scent, but he pushed the need aside.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 3:40 am

The omega king shook his head, moving a hand to try and get the other to stop apologizing. "It wasn't your fault, okay? Things happen and there's nothing we can do to stop them. I'm alive and things are going to be fine, so being sorry and upset will just make things worse." He told the alpha, "for now let's just relax and wait for help to arrive." He told the alpha, leaning back and rested his head down. Relieved to have those other alphas gone.

He watched as the alpha hooked an arm around his waist, feeling his fingers brush against his sore folds. Body shuddering at the feeling, what he hadn't expected was to feel the alpha push a few fingers into him and rub at his sore walls. Emitting a soft noise in response, wincing slightly at the slight pain. Though it was indeed making him feel better. He leaned against the alpha and purred, closing his eyes and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:36 am

The large alpha leaned back against the wall as he held the omega close to him, hoping just his presence would offer him some comfort, "It's my fault you were captured, I was supposed to keep you safe, I took a break and they came for you" He breathed out, sighing loudly, "I vow, to stay by your side to keep you safe, no one will ever touch you again without your permission" He rambled.

The alpha eyed the omega as he spoke, "If it'll help you, I'll do whatever you want" He said, his arm curling around the omega's waist while his other arm moved around him, his fingers trailing to his cunt and beginning to massage him softly, his other hand coming and pushing two fingers into him, massaging his inner walls as well to try to help him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 7:32 pm

Levi exhaled sharply and allowed the alpha to grab him and pull him away. Laying back, trying to relax from the pain. Thanking the alpha when he moved something over him so that he was covered up. His gaze drifted down as Nathanael started to speak. "Still... it just wish I wasn't an omega. Things would be easier and I wouldn't have been captured like this." He responded, closing his eyes when he felt a hand move up to brush at his cheek. Feeling himself relax a bit from the touch.

That was when Nathanael asked if there was anything he could do to make him feel better. He moved a hand to his folds and gently rubbed, trying to soothe the pain he felt. "I would ask you to just massage where the alpha was tied to me. But I think you'd find that to be a bit weird..." he said sheepishly, biting his tongue at the feeling. The own being soothed while feels a bit of pleasure. He's wished the alpha before him would just climb up over him and mate him. It was better than having some stranger's cum inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:24 am

The alpha was about to settle while they waited for reinforcements when the omega pulled off the knot, the alpha cursed and jumped forward, helping the omega away from the alpha, helping him lay back down and he made sure to cover him up, making sure they were safe again before he looked to the king, biting his lip lightly, "You're... The strongest person I know, how many omegas can say they rule a whole kingdom, on their own, from such a young age" He said, softly stroking the omega's cheek, trying to comfort him, "Hell, I know I wouldn't be able to do it alone" He huffed out a small chuckle.

He noted the omega's discomfort, giving a small frown, "Is there something you want me to do to help you feel better?" He asked, the alpha knew he was losing strength from the fight, knowing he was unable to lift the omega out on his own with the way his wounds were, unable to stop the small growl toward himself, wishing he hadn't taken as long of a break as he had, he should have gone back to the shadows to keep the omega safe.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:33 am

The omega was relieved that the other alpha had stopped tugging on the knot. He relaxed and just laid there. Turning his head so he could rest it on the hay that had been in the wagon. He glanced over to him as he apologized for not being able to keep him safe. He shook his head and closed his eyes. "No... it's all my fault. I wish I was stronger, strong enough to fight them off. But I'm not.." he exhaled shaking his head shamefully.

"Maybe everyone was right. I'm just.. I'm not cut out for this." He spoke, shifting himself up. Trying to test the knot, gritting his teeth as he felt it tug on him. He slumped back down and gritted his teeth. "No.... I need to stop thinking like that. I'm better than that, I'm strong." He said, shifting to grab the alpha that was tied to him. Taking a deep breath and biting his tongue. Quickly pulling as hard as he could, yelping and biting his tongue as it popped from him. Shifting on the ground, just laying there and curling up for a moment to try and wait the pain off. Mumbling a few curses under his breath.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 11:11 pm

The alpha let out a breath as he let the omega go, cursing loudly as he wished he had gotten to him sooner, he sighed loudly as he flopped back, wincing lightly, "We could wait, but who knows how many of them are on their way" He said, holding his side to apply pressure to a gash on his side, "And it's going to be a bit for the rest of the guard to come" He breathed out.

"I don't know if I have the strength to fight anyone off if they do come" He said, lifting his shirt to reveal a deep gash on his side, wincing as he put pressure on it again, "I'm... Sorry... I couldn't keep you safe... It was my job and I failed" he frowned, grunting as he sat up to peek outside to make sure they were still safe, having tied up anyone he left alive.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:26 am

The young omega was in a daze, trying to keep himself awake. Not wanting to fall unconscious, but it was not to. That was when he heard a voice sound out, lifting his head to look at Nathanael. Watching as the alpha climbed in to help him. Not like he could go anywhere anyway, he was currently knotted by this alpha and tied to the carriage. Relieved to be untied from the carriage, having felt sore from being in an awkward position.

Levi gave a noise as Nathan tried to move the alpha off of him. But couldn't get him too far off due to how deep his knot was buried inside of him. That was when the alpha explained that he was going to have to pull him out. "Can't we just wait until the knot goes down?" He questioned, shifting his hips uncomfortably as the alpha yanked on the knot. "Careful!" He yelped, gritting his teeth in pain.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:38 am

Nathanael growled as he lunged for the alphas that pulled him off the wagon, cursing loudly as he watched the wagon tip over, he drew his sword and snarled as he fought with the alphas, trying to get through them quickly to save the king. The large alpha breathed heavily as he fought off the last alpha, either killing or knocking him out to get locked up, a deep cut over his left eye and he let his armor drop off as it was essentially useless after being so mangled, a deep gash over his chest.

Nate called out to the king as he staggered toward the overturned carriage, he grunted as he pulled the door opened and breathed heavily as he spotted the omega, "I'm coming, just stay there" He said as he pulled himself up and into the carriage, landing beside the omega and he checked him over briefly, growling when he saw the alpha tied to him.

"Bastard better hope he's dead, or I'll shove my fist so far down his throat I'll pull his cock through his mouth" He snarled as he tried to ease the omega off the alpha, cursing as he was tied pretty deeply, "I don't want to hurt you, but there's no other way, we have to force him out of you" He said, trying his best to keep the omega's attention while figuring out how to get the alpha out of the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:28 am

The omega king heard the call of the other alpha, thrashing about in his binds to try and get away from the alphas that were holding him captive. He gave a yelp as a hand connected to his face. Feeling another alpha take the place of the last one. Clawing at the hay that he was bent in. Whimpering and crying softly with each harsh buck into him. Feeling the cum from the last male being pushed deeper, while also the cum was pushed out of his little cunt. Feeling it drip down his thighs.

He turned his head to see an alpha pull down Nathanael, the other alpha's joining in on attacking the alpha. "Leave him alone!" Levi managed to shout out. Though something was shoved into his mouth, keeping him from saying anything else. Still whimpering as the alpha behind him sped up his thrusts. Hoping he wouldn't get the chance to knot him as well. That was when the cart jerked, and suddenly they were tipping over. He yelped as the alpha above held onto him tighter, as if trying to plant his seed into him before anyrhing happened. He gripped onto whatever hay he could grab onto. Crying out as the alpha held himself inside, feeling warmth shoot into him as h e knotted him. Then there was black.

The young omega awoke and blinked, looking around to see where they were. He groaned in pain, trying to get whatever he had in his mouth out. Shifting his body, noticing that they must've crashed. Hissing as he noticed an alpha was still tied to him, disgusted that he managed to fill him with seed before they completely crashed. He just slumped down, huffing sharply. Unsure of what to do and how to get free.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:29 am

The alpha gave a small nod as he watched the other, giving him a smile and standing with him, "I'm glad to help you, hopefully you'll be able to find an alpha who agrees with you" He said, giving him a small bow before he went to resume his duties in the garden, finishing up and he went to the servants quarters, going to his room and beginning to wash himself.

The alpha perked up briefly as he heard movement, turning as his door was opened and one of his companions from the secret guard told him that the king had been taken, the alpha cursed loudly and he went to grab his hidden armor, fastening it to him before grabbing his sword and he ran out of his room, going to the stable and leaping onto his horse, his horse already saddled and waiting. The alpha growled as he had one of the hunting dogs brought to track where the king went, the hound howling as it caught the scent and the chase was on, the alpha luckily had quite a fast horse and was able to catch up to the caravan, he shifted his weight in the saddle and urged his horse faster until they were close enough for him to jump on, he grunted after he jumped and clung onto the top of the wagon, his voice deep as he called out to claim that the royal army was following the trail and there would be no mercy for any involved alpha.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:01 am

The young omega king tilted his head as the alpha mentioned hosting a ball to try and find an alpha that way. He pondered on the idea for just a moment, slowly nodding his head. "I dont see why that would be a bad idea. I think I might give that a try!" He said, standing up and looking to the male that had been sitting beside him. "I'm going to go prepare then, send out invitations to royals and nobles. Maybe that will actually work." He said, thanking the alpha before rushing off to go send the invitations.

Later that night, the young omega left his room to step back out into the garden. Sitting down on the bench, trying to cool himself off. His preheat starting to be a little bit too much. The omega gave a soft yelp as he was grabbed, kicking as he was dragged into the bushes. Clawing at the hands over his mouth, listening to the alphas speak of him being fertile. He kicked and thrashed as he was dragged to what seemed to be a carriage. Throwing him in the back and trying him up. The alphas getting the carriage going while they started to breed the poor omega. Levi crying out as the alpha kidnappers just pistoned into his sore cunt. Filling him up with seed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:33 am

The alpha stayed quiet as he listened to the omega, letting out a soft breath, "Well... I know I'm not much help, if I could do more, I would in a heartbeat" He said softly, an idea striking him after a few moments, "Why don't you, to hold everyone off from pestering you, hold a ball possibly once a week or every other week, invite nobles and other royalty, maybe you'll find your alpha that way?" He said, tilting his head lightly.

"If I could help you through your heat, I would, but I doubt anything good would come from it... And I'm just a servant... I couldn't dare do anything like that with someone of royal birth" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck, cursing himself mentally, he wanted to help the king, but he couldn't just knot him when he went into heat, that would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:21 am

"I know... but I don't think they were ready to pass as early as they did." Sometimes Levi believed that his parents didn't just die of natural causes. But he had no proof that it was something or someone that had killed them. "They're not even going to be around for when my first heat hits. I think my mother was going to help me through it, but now that both him and my father are gone... I don't really know what to do." He mumbled, closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"That's the thing, I don't know if I'd be able to find the right alpha. And what's worse is that I'm going to be going into heat, and the maids think it will put me out of power for a short period of time." He said, exhaling and moving his hands to press against his face. "This is an absolute mess..." the omega mumbled softly, keeping his hands pressed against his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 3:30 am

"I've wanted to, but I just don't want to be stuck with an omega that I only was with for a quick knot" He said as he glanced toward the other, "It may help you to have an omega explain it to you... Just for your benefit" He said as he eyed the king, "I held great respect for your parents... But in my mind, one shouldn't leave their children unprepared" He said lightly.

The alpha looked toward the omega as he listened to him, "Some omega set aside just to produce and raise pups?" He questioned him lightly, "I can respect that" He told him, "I'd advise you, if I may, to find an alpha willing to continue allowing you to rule as you are now, you're doing a good job, I don't see why you'd need to stop" He said.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 2:22 am

The king omega listened to the alpha explain why he hoped there was no unclaimed omega maid to bother him. He shifted and relaxed back, moving a hand to rub along his neck gently. "I'm surprised you haven't succumbed to their heats. Then again, I don't really know much about them to begin with. My parents never really had the time to school me because they were so busy." He said sheepishly, shifting back on the bench.

"Do you ever think you'll find them?" He asked the alpha, reaching a hand up to stroke at his hair. Working to fix any loose strands. "Everyone insists that I find an alpha, so I can back off and let them do the work while I carry their children. And I just... I don't know. I want a mate, I've wanted a mate since I found out I was an omega. But I was also excited to find out that one day I'd rule after my parents. I just don't want to be some omega.." he exhaled, letting his hands fall onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:49 am

The alpha gave a small nod as he listened to the omega, "I've come out here many times when I need to think" He chuckled, glancing up as he spoke, "Yeah, they don't have alphas so whenever they go into heat they try to lure me to their chambers for me to take care of their heats... They're pests honestly" He huffed softly.

"It's not that I'm not interested in courting an omega, I just haven't found one I would like to court" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "I'd be more than happy to court an omega, but I want to save it for the omega I know in my heart I'm meant for" He rambled, "Sorry... My dad used to always say that, every alpha is made for an omega, and vise versa" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Rule [Private]   Solo Rule [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Rule [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next