From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:54 am

He continued to let out his soft noises as they touched, he gripped her close to him as they kissed and he laid her on her back as he deepened the kiss. He helped her remove her clothes and he panted softly, clearly quite aroused by the large tent in his pants.

He nuzzled her and kissed her neck while grinding his hips against hers, his hands holding her hips.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:09 pm

She watched patiently until he was finish. Her eyes moved from his face down his torso, taking in every part of him. She crawled over to him to sit in is lap, wrapping her legs around his waist, “You’re beautiful.” She pressed her lips against his as she threaded her fingers through his hair, “And I want you…” She whispered in a soft murmur as she parted her lips against his as she moved her fingers to her thick clothing, slowly removing layers, “I want to be… with you.” Soon she was in a thin tank top, now using him for her warmth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:52 am

"Its whatever you'd like best love" he smiled and sat down, letting out a soft breath and his body started distorting, his fur reseeding back into his skin and his features becoming more human, he sat there shirtless when his shifting was finished and he looked to her with his bright green eyes. "What do you think?" He asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:49 am

She clutched onto his fur with her small hands as she rested her head against his chest. Once inside the tent, she slowly slid down from his grasp to zip up the panel and sit on her sleeping bag, “I’d like to see your human form.” She smiled and laid on her side, “But I don’t mind which way we do it.” Her core was warm, warmer than the rest of her body, warm for him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:34 am

His ears flicked and he instantly seemed even more aroused than before when he heard her say his name, he grinned as he listened to her and he hoisted her up within his arms, "Whatever you wish" he cooed and moved them into the tent, his tail swaying, "Do you want me to stay in this form?" He asked with a tilted head, his ears flopping to one side cutely when his head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:28 am

She smiled and tilted her head back to bare her throat, “Fennik...” She made small high-pitched grunting sounds, “C-can we go into the tent?” She swayed her hips side to side, rubbing herself into him, “My neck’s tingling…” She panted into his ear, “and it’s not the only thing tingling.” She giggled as she rested her arms on his shoulders. Her hot breath hit against him as she left her mouth open. Her whole body was tingling in fact as she now only realised, mostly coming from where their bodies pressed together to radiate throughout her body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:58 am

"Yes, that we are" he cooed and nuzzled her, chuckling as she made cuter noises than he did! "The wolves that raised me called me Fennik, one had been raised by humans and said I had big ears like a fennec fox" He said with a chuckle, holding her as she turned in his grasp and he stared into her eyes, his tail wagging and ears perked. He gently held her chin between his thumb and pointer finger, leaning back toward her neck and starting to lick her again, his legs trapping her groin against his and his arms trapping their chests together.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:54 am

“So we’re… mates?” She trembled as she leaned back into him. Her chest heaved as she started to pant, soft moans escaping her. Her body began to rock back and forth as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, pulling a face, “I’m… Allison…” She whispered through her pants, a smile of amusement forming at the late introduction. She slowly turned around to face him, pressing herself into him as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She opened her eyes to look up at him innocently, smiling.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:46 am

"Because of you" He cooed into her ear, "Your scent, your voice, your touch, YOU are extremely pleasurable to me, that is how a werewolf knows who is his or her mate, their scent, their voice, their touch, their looks, are everything to tell a werewolf their mate" he explained, "And when mates find one another, they feel this pull toward one another, like they've known each other all their lives, the dominant males instantly feel the need to protect and bathe their mate with gifts to make them feel special, while normally females, or submissive males, just wish for the comfort and protection of their dominant mate" he told her.

He tightened his grip on her and he gave her neck gentle nips while continuing his licks, "Its exactly what you're feeling now, if anyone else did this, it would feel horrible to you, but as soon as I do it, you get like this" he cooed
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:38 am

“Why do you keep making those noises?” She blinked slowly as she calmed against him, “The mate pull?” Her body shuddered as she tilted her head to bare her neck more. His warm tongue against her flesh felt so good. She whined as she clutched onto his arm tightly, letting the stick rest in her lap, in a way so she didn’t get anything on her legs. She pulled his right arm to her stomach to hold onto it tightly as her eyes went cloudy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:29 am

His tail thumped against the ground and he wrapped his muscular arms around her, holding her close to him and shuttering as he listened to her voice and felt her body against his, he buried his head into her neck and breathed her scent in deeply, not getting enough of her scent, he continued on with the strange noises he had been making the night before.

"You seem to feel the mate pull, even though you are human" He said softly into her neck, softly trailing his long soft tongue over her skin, curling his arms and legs around her to keep her close to him, addicted to her scent.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:26 am

She shook her head, “It was just a shock to me…” She turned it over, “Humans don’t actually now they exist so it’s kind of… A big surprise.” She rubbed his leg with her right hand, running her fingers through his fur, “Plus that whole thing just overwhelmed me.” She hummed softly as she pulled the meat away, it nicely cooked to a brown/pinkish colour. She crawled into his lap ad tore off a piece of it with her teeth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:21 am

His tail wagged and he gave her a soft nuzzle when she was close enough, when her back was turned he shifted to the same form from the night before, sitting next to the carcass and he watched her, "You aren't going to pass out again... Right? I mean, I'll still catch you love, but really? Passing out over a fire?" he questioned and poked his tongue out of his muzzle.

"I'm surprised I spooked you though, I mean, humans always talk about werewolves and vampires and stuff like that, but every time a human sees someone like me they panic" he let out a soft whine, "For sensitive creatures like werewolves, it hurts" he said, his ears drooping.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:17 am

She eyed it with confusion before crawling outside to walk up to him, “But I’ve already got food.” She smiled as she hugged him, “Thank you.” She pulled a knife from her bag and sat in front of the doe where she began to skin it, making sure to keep its torso intact. She set the hide to the side and began to cut decent sized pieces out of its body before roaming over to the fire and relighting it, adding some more wood to it. Her place the slab of meat onto the stick she had and held it over the fire, slowly cooking it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:10 am

Fennik had trailed after the deer and he charged forth, tackling one and killing it, he grabbed the doe and started padding back to where he left his mate, wagging his tail at the thought of their life together now. He'd be hunting and protecting her and making her feel like she was the only female in the world, he loved it.

He padded into camp and noticed her opening her tent, he let out a muffled bark, due to the body in his mouth, and he dropped the doe carcass in front of her tent, panting happily and wagging his tail, he licked his chops and watched her while getting the blood off his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:06 am

She curled up on her sleeping bag as her passed out state turned to a sleeping state. There were small rabbits, squirrels and other small animals, but there was a small herd of deer grazing a few hundred metres away from her camp. While he was gone she remained asleep, only occasionally waking up after a few times of waking up she decided to give up sleeping and sat up, rubbing her head. She looked around for him, “Where did he go?” A small pout formed on her lips as she crawled back to the panel on her tent to open it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:54 am

His ears perked and he yelped as she fell back, he caught her easily and let out a whine as she fell unconscious, his ears pinned back and he lifted her up into his arms. He let out a whimper and moved into her tent, softly laying her on her sleeping bag then exiting the tent, beginning to shift back as he stepped back onto the grass, once he was in his wolf form again, he sniffed at the zipper and figured out how to close it.

Must get food for mate He thought then ran off, his claws digging into the ground for traction as he ran and made a large leap back into the trees, following a scent to find food for his newly discovered mate, completely aware of that she had food, but he wanted to get her some.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:51 am

Wonder what’s up with the noises. She looked up at him in slight confusion as she watched him, slowly standing up wide eyed as he began to morph. Once he was done she just stood there in shock, but what got to her most of all was when he began to speak. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she fell back onto the ground, completely passed out, it was all too much for her for one night. She regained slight consciousness, only to be able to perceive what was going on around her, not enough to do anything about it though.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:45 am

He wagged his tail as she lightened up to him and he panted happily, just acting like a big puppy, he tilted his head and continued to make the strange noises whenever she spoke, he shuttered when he felt her touch his fur and he curled his head around her while wrapping his paw around her gently when she found her way into his fur.

When she spoke about wishing he'd fit in her tent and she played with his large paw, Oh! I know a way I can fit mate! He barked happily in his head and he softly pulled away from her, walking about four paces away from her before he turned back around and his body began to distort, his bones popped and cracked as his body shifted, at the end of it, he was still as furry as ever, just standing on two legs and holding out a four fingered paw to her. "My lady requested of me to fit in the tent?" he questioned and gave a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:40 am

She stayed completely still as he approached her before relaxing, a small smile forming on her face. She looked over his form, well, most of it anyways, it would be a bit weird to look at a wolf’s private parts. She giggled at the lick, “Eww.” Her chocolate brown eyes looked up into his eyes as she clutched onto his fur with her hands, “So soft.” She buried her head into him as she gathered his warmth for herself, “So warm.” She laughed, “Too bad you can’t fit in my tent.” She sat down on the ground to grab his left paw and place it in her lap.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:19 am

Fennik's ears twitched at the sound of the zipper and he slowly turned his head as he saw her peek out, his tail wagged as he watched her move closer and he let his tongue hang from his mouth as he happily panted again. He shuttered and let out another strange sound as he heard her voice, he slowly rose to his paws and he inched closer to her at a slow pace so he wouldn't scare her, lowering his head to her height and he softly sniffed her.

He gave a wolfish grin as he smelt her heavenly scent, his talk wagged more and he lowered his head more, giving her hand a gentle lick, trying to show her he wasn't a danger, well, wasn't a danger to her at least. He gave a soft bark and sat back down, perking his ears and tilting his head. Seemingly fascinated by her, Wow... Just wow... Her scent... Her voice... Her looks... She's everything! She's mine! My mate! He barked out in his head.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:12 am

She blinked in confusion at the sounds that came from this large wolf. Her heart picked up its pace as she watched at all the shadows outside of her tent, curling up in fear. Curiosity made her slowly crawl towards the front panel on her tent and slowly unzip it only a tiny bit to peer out at what was going on. She had developed some kind of worry for this newly met wolf, but after the gruesome victory, she calmed, despite looking at a body, its skin bubbling as the heat melted and charred the skin.

There was a louder zipping sound as she unzipped it the whole way before crawling out timidly. She slowly stood, on shaky legs as she eyed him, ready to go back into the tent at any quick movement. With enough courage, she slowly inched her way over to the large wolf, him easily towering over her. “You’re too big to be a wolf…” She whispered as she clutched onto her clothing out of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:01 am

He hadn't been paying attention until she spoke, he seemed to jump when suddenly relax at her voice, giving a sort of "murring" sound as he heard her voice, his jaws opened and he panted happily and his tail waged, until he heard a twig snap behind him, his ears pinned back and his hackles stood on end, he stood to his full height and turned, his back facing the tent and his head toward whatever made the sound.

He sniffed the air and he let out a huff, blood sucker, he let out a deep throated snarl before tilting his head back and letting out a loud echoing howl, his feet below him spread a bit to stabilize himself as he continued his howl, until he was abruptly stopped as a vampire came out of no where and tackled him, he hadn't smelt that one, they must have followed him. No, wait! They were after her! And he was in the way!

He yelped and snarled as he was taking punch after punch from the pair of vampires, at least they couldn't use any silver against him, or they'd burn as well. With a struggle, Fennik managed to wrap his huge jaws around one of the head's of the vampires and bite down with as much force as he could, crushing the skill with a loud cracking sound.

The second vampire let out a screech before bolting away before the large wolf could get a hold of it too. Fennik dropped the body and he huffed, looking toward the fire then tossing the body onto the fire, sitting near the fire and watching the body burn.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Walters

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:48 am

She twisted and turned in her sleep, being on the hard ground wasn’t exactly the most comfortable thing to experience. Her eyes slowly opened at the sudden change in atmosphere, lifting her head up slightly to gasp at the shadow. An initial was that it was a bear, but there were no bears in this part of the woods. She quickly crawled out of her sleeping bag to sit against the far wall of her tent to stare at the shadow. “Uh… Nice… Animal… Thing. Please don’t try and… get inside,” she was more panicked than terrified. She still couldn’t make out what it was, until she carefully studied over its features. It’s too big to be a wolf. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:40 am

Fennik sighed as he woke in the middle of the day again, "Great... Another full moon and no mate... I wonder if maybe when I go to one place, my mate goes one step ahead... Or one step back.." He sad to himself as he walked through the trees, sighing to himself, he had been searching now for two years! And still nothing! The werewolf was starting to lose hope.

Until, he smelt it, her scent, the sweetest and most calming thing he could ever smell! He was screaming in his head to follow the scent and find her, which he gladly did, he let his body shift into his wolf form, which was close to the size of a standard sized horse, and he broke into a run after the scent, wagging his tail and panting happily.

He found the source by night fall, a human girl, he stayed within the bushes, glad his dark pelt kept him hidden, he moved to the fire she left out and sniffed at it, huffing and he sniffed the air, his tail twitching and he looked to her tent, sniffing at the zipper and letting out a grunt, Why must there always be locks on things humans make? I'll never understand that He thought to himself and he sighed, sitting down in front of her tent and tilting his head, the fire behind him casting his large shadow onto her tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]   Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Camping Gone Duo [Catherine]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next