From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Property, My Choice [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:16 am

Cyrille squirmed and whined as he tried to fight against the later male, giving soft yelps and whimpers whenever the other thrust into him, he began to just give in as he knew he couldn't fight off the larger male, he whimpered as he felt the other cum within him and fill him with eggs, seeing his stomach swell as he was filled, whimpering as he tried to coil himself up.

"B-but..." He said quietly, hanging his head lightly, he didn't feel ready to have a clutch yet, he had wanted someone who loved him and he loved, "I-I don't want to have eggs yet... I-I'm not ready" He murmured, trembling as he coiled himself up as tightly as he could to try to protect himself from the larger male.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 3:14 am

The larger naga just growled and curled around him tighter, using his larger frame to keep him down. Refusing to let the naga go until he had placed a clutch of eggs inside of him. He shifted his body, holding him close while he continued to thrust roughly into him. Pushing in as deep as he possibly could, working to get himself into his womb so he could deposit his eggs. Growling and biting his neck, holding him in place as he just pounded the pretty egg layer.

He growled and yanked his hips closer to him. Pushing him closer to his own, getting his cocks to go deeper until eventually he was able to work them into the naga's womb. Finally holding his hips still as he began to deposit his eggs with a groan. Making sure he was filled with a nice clutch and his hot cum. Purring softy at how nice his stomach swelled from how much he filled him. Izra eventually completely emptied himself and uncurled from the egg layer. Just gazing over him and grinning softly in delight. "There, your first clutch of eggs. You're going to be a wonderful mother." He crooned, eager to just have him lay those eggs so he could fill him with more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 5:07 am

Cyrille hadn't been paying attention when the larger male grabbed him, he let out a yelp as he was pinned and coiled by the larger me, he gave a panicked hiss as he tried to fight off the male, the young male squirmed and tried to get away from the male as he felt him coil tightly around him. He tri d to squirm more and protest as he felt his fingers against his folds.

"N-no" He pleaded as he felt the other pin him down with his weight while getting ready to breed him, he let out a cry as he felt the other push his cocks into him, he froze and let his tears fall as he was stretched wide by the larger male's cocks, he yelped and whined as he felt the other thrusting into him at a quick rough pace, this being the young egg layers first time with another male coiled to him, Cyrille squirmed and tr d to fight the other male off again, crying in pain.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 4:11 am

Izra looked over the smaller male, dark eyes practically eating him up. He absolutely couldn't wait to put his young into him. The very thought of emptying his young into him caused his cocks to twitch in excitement. Eventually he just couldn't take it any more. Moving to him and coiling his larger body around the egg layer. He made sure to hold him, bringing him close to his body. Rumbling in delight as he traveled his fingers to his folds. Gently moving them open and feeling how wet hr was. Cyrille was going to look gorgeous with his belly swollen with eggs.

The naga eventually pinned him down with his weight, keeping his body coiled around his. Holding him while he readied to breed him. The naga grabbed his hips firmly, shifting his hips to push his cocks inside of him. Groaning at how tight the egg layer felt around him. Not wasting any time as he began to quickly and roughly thrust into him. Panting as he laid over him, moving his face into his neck. Refusing to let him go until he filled him completely.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 9:00 am

Cyrille stayed quiet as he listened to the bids, looking up as he heard a naga yell out ten million, he looked around to try to find the naga that basically swooped in and essentially claimed him. He spotted the copper naga, giving a quiet whimper as he was brought back to where he would be handed off to his buyer. Cyrille realized how large the other male was compared to him as he looked toward him hesitantly, "R-ready?" He asked quietly, flinching when one of the nearby handlers barked at him for speaking out. The handler claiming the egg layer to be a leucistic naga, stating that their children would have a chance to have the gene as well.

Cyrille whimpered softly as he followed the larger male, he looked about as he stayed close to the larger male, nervous to be back out in the world after so long inside the small room he had been given, it had only been a few months since he had been found out and taken, but he still had gotten used to being basically alone the whole time. He looked over the male that had bought him, silently wondering who the male was to pay so much for him, also wondering why he was willing to pay so much.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 8:45 am

Izra watched the auction, remaining silent. He awaited to see the best naga they had. He wanted only the best to carry his young. The naga remained coiled, relaxing and watching each egg layer be brought out. Listening to the descriptions and the calling of numbers. The lovely copper naga was about to give up whenever the last naga was brought up onto the stage. He lifted himself more to look at the egg layer. Dark eyes gazing over him, listening to the description of the naga.

That was when the bidding began to start, he just sat and waited. He wanted to rip the victory from right below those other fools. When a naga had a bid, when the auctioneer called for others, he finally spoke up. "Ten million," he spoke firmly. Hearing some shocked voices murmur within the crowd. The bid hadn't breeched that much, but Izra wanted to make sure he had his victory in his grasp. Awaiting for anyone else to go higher than his bid, pleased when the bid was locked in. He had won the naga, and it looked as if he was going to be worth every penny. With the egg layer being led to the back, he went to go claim his prize. He moved close to Cyrille, eyes moving over him. "Perfect, not often you see lovely white scales like those." He hummed. The offspring he produced will be wonderful. "Now let us go, I wish to get you ready." He said, taking him and leading him home. He couldn't wait to fill the naga full if his eggs and fertile seed.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 7:57 am

A soft sigh came from a small room in a large warehouse, whenever a naga of age came out as being an egg layer, they were immediately taken and groomed to do their sole job of laying eggs for higher class naga, auctions held every six months for those willing to pay high prices for a chance to continue their bloodlines. Cyrille was one of the few egg laying naga, he was a young pearlescent white naga with bright blue eyes, his scales littered his upper half along his skin and he kept his white hair tied back, some shorter strands falling in front of his eyes.

Cyrille looked up as the door to his room opened and a larger male naga came to bind his hands and clip a leash to the thick collar around his neck, he followed as ordered and let out a breath, squinting and whimpering softly as he was taken to a bright room, where an auction was being held, "And now, for our best item of the night, this young beauty here, he comes from an amazing family known to throw large clutches, and recently shed so he is ready to fill to the brim!" The auctioneer called as he grabbed the young male's face, "As you can see, he is young, but he has been kept very well, not a single blemish on his body, and look at how those scales travel in specks all the way up to his pretty little face" The auctioneer snickered while showing off the solid white male.

Cyrille stayed as quiet as he could, not wanting to be punished like older egg layers claimed he could be for misbehaving, he was scared but he just did as he was told, flinching whenever someone called out a number, the number only getting higher and higher, "How is someone willing to spend that much on another person... Guess I'll find out eventually" He thought to himself, hoping he would be bought by someone who wouldn't mistreat him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Property, My Choice [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3