From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Property, My Choice [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 2:38 am

The larger naga watched the other, rolling his eyes gently in amusement as the smaller male began to pout and complain about having to move from his spot within the warm water. "We can soak again later. For now I want you to relax and settle in. It's getting late and I want you to have as much rest as possible." He told him, watching as the white naga finally got up and left the bath. Joining him and drying off his body.

"Well, you don't have to worry about those uncomfortable nests anymore. I made sure you had a nice, warm bed and a place to make a nest when you wish to make one." He said, leading Cyrille to the bed. "Now get some rest, I'll have my cooks make a nice breakfast in the morning for you to enjoy. Is there anything specific you would like so I can tell them?" He asked the egg layer. Wanting to make sure he was content with the food he was getting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 7:21 am

The smaller naga listened to the other and gave a small nod, "It kinda feels like quite a few... Though it's a weird feeling" He said softly, giving a small laugh, leaning into the other as he relaxed. He looked up as the other moved, he gave a small pout and whined softly, "But it's so nice and warm here" He pouted as he shifted himself down so only his head was above the water.

The smaller egg layer sighed softly as he gave in, slowly following the larger naga out of the water, he moved to dry himself, taking gentle care of his scales, once he was dry he shifted his weight and moved toward the main room, stretching out before he looked back toward the larger male, "Nests back at the auction house weren't all too comfortable... No matter how much they say they try to make us as comfortable as possible" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 6:44 am

Izra just rumbled in content, pleased to see that the other naga was starting to relax against him. Shifting to curl himself around the white egg layer more. Looking down at him, watching as he moved his own hands to rest them against his stomach. Amused by how he pressed his hands against his stomach, almost as if he was trying to feel the eggs that were inside him. "How many? I'm not too sure. Maybe there are at least ten. Though there may be less than that in there." He said, moving his hands to rub at his sides. "I dont want to make you swell to the point where you're in pain." He told him, move his head to nuzzle at his hair.

Eventually the large naga began to shift up, looking towards the clock that rested on the wall. "It is getting late, love. You should get ready to hear off to bed. After today, I'm sure you're looking forward to comfortable bed to sleep in." He told the naga, getting up and slipping from around Cyrille. Slipping from the warm bath and working to dry himself off. Waiting to see if the other was going to follow him out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:24 am

The smaller male seemed to relax a bit from the other's touch, relaxing into him and he moved to coil up with him, giving a small nod, "I know you'll do what you can" He said softly, nuzzling close to him, his own hands moving toward his stomach and rubbing softly, pressing lightly as he wondered if he could feel the eggs, as he calmed, he let out a long breath, "How many do you think there is?" He asked as he looked to his stomach, "I know my family is known for large clutches... Also big eggs too" He said.

The smaller male looked back toward his stomach, shivering lightly at the idea of his stomach getting larger from the eggs, biting his lip as he began to feel a bit excited, he wanted to do everything he could for the other, wanting to be a good mate for him, hoping he could live up to the larger male's expectations for him as his companion and egg layer.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:08 am

"I've read that there were cases where useless egg layers were sent to be meat. It's just sad... to be thrown away by the naga that took care of you. Only to be slaughtered and used as meat." He shook his head, "that will never happen to you, I promise." He assured, watching as the naga looked to him and sat himself up. His own body shifting as well, wondering what he was doing. "I promise, but I don't know what the future holds. I'll do the best that I can to make sure they aren't taken away and sold off to other nagas." There were very few egg layers that were given the chance to thrive without being sold to a naga. He wanted his children to have the chance at finding a mate to have their own children with.

"The society we live in is cruel, but I'll do the best that I can to keep them safe until they're ready to find mates of their own." He assured, shifting to coil himself around the other naga more. Moving his arms around his stomach, hands gently moving to rub and massage at his stomach. "Just relax, we'll worry when the time comes. For now we have a while yet until the eggs need to be laid." He said, doing his best to try and calm him down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:57 am

"It wouldn't surprise me if useless naga were just given for meat... Money has to be maid somewhere" He said with a sigh, staying nuzzled up to the larger male naga, he sat up briefly and looked toward him, "Do you... Do you promise any of our egg laying children won't be ripped away like I was? O-or sold to that place?" He whimpered softly, trembling at the memory of when he was ripped from his home, well, he had been sold and when he tried to hide and run away, he was ripped from his home.

"I don't want our little ones go through what I did... I can't get the memory out of my mind... It's torturous" He whimpered as he hung his head, sniffling as he coiled up tightly, his body tense as he trembled, Clos ng his eyes tightly as he tried to chase the images of his essential kidnapping, it terrified him that any other would be ripped away as he had been, "They need to be children... Not egg machines" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 12:55 am

Izra listened to what the naga had to say a bit surprised by the words that he spoke. He didn't expect the auctioneers to take an egg layer and fill them with fake eggs. That just sounded absolutely cruel and unpleasant. If he remembered correctly, he had seen a few nagas that were being auctioned off with large stomachs. Were they filled with fake eggs? Or do nagas enjoy buying egg layers with eggs already deposited instead of them? He really didn’t quite know.

"I'm pleased to hear that you're happy here." The larger naga responded, feeling the smaller male press up against him. Shifting his body carefully so he could coil himself around Cyrille. "Of course, I've seen what other nagas can do. Especially a naga that worked with my father. He had an egg layer that he would fill full of eggs. Locking them away until they laid the eggs. Then he would get another egg layer and fill them fill of eggs. Then continue to rotate them out until they couldn’t have eggs anymore. Then he simply got rid of them. Rumor has it that they were sent somewhere to be processed for meat." He made a face and curled around the other more. "Don't know if it was true, but that's what they say happened." He said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:20 am

The white naga glanced toward the other as he listened to him, his tail flicking lightly, "I remember one of the others mentioning that if you're there long enough without someone buying you, they'll use fake eggs to make sure you can hold a bunch then try to sell you while you have the fake eggs inside you" He rambled, subconsciously rubbing at his bulge.

"I'm glad I got out as quickly as I did... I am happy here" He said softly, looking toward the larger male and he moved to coil up with him, "I was nervous at first... Still kinda am, but I now understand you're better for me than any other male that could have bought me" He said, resting his head against the other's chest, coiling his tail with the other's.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 7:52 am

Izra remained relaxed in the water. Closing his eyes in content and enjoying the warm water that caressed his scales. The copper colored naga always enjoyed a good soak. Especially when he came close to shedding his skin. He rested his head in his arms, breath soft as he almost found himself dozing off beside the smaller naga. He opened his eyes just a bit once the he felt Cyrille shift beside his body. Turning his head just a bit to see what he was doing.

The larger male tilted his head, wonders what he was up to. Seeing the naga roll onto his back, watching his plump stomach. "Indeed, there are eggs inside of you. It will take a while before they're ready to be laid. The room I've given you should be large enough to make a nest to lay your eggs." He told the white naga. "I'll see how you handle this clutch, that will tell me whether or not you can handle more." He explained, closing his eyes once more. "You will like it here, darling. Our clutch will be well taken care of and you will be living a comfortable life. Other nagas would've taken you and bred you full of their eggs, filling you to the brim before tossing you away to lay them before the process starts again." He spoke, nose wrinkling slightly in disgust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:33 am

The white naga seemed to perk up a bit as the larger male agreed to soak with him, he followed him and waited until the other was in the water, he slithered into the water and shifted his weight to coil in the water, letting out a long breath as he began to relax more, resting his chin on his arms, his eyes closing slightly as he enjoyed the warm water and coiling up with the larger male.

Cyrille made sure as much of his scales as he could were in the water so he could soak, he eventually turned himself so he was on his back, looking toward his bulging stomach, "It's... Strange thinking there's eggs in there..." He murmured as he looked toward the other, "I mean they would always tell us that it would happen... But I guess I'm younger than most others there" He rambled, the young male could probably take some more eggs, but it would most likely take them to his max when they were ready to be laid, he didn't have much of a bulge, almost looking like he just ate a large meal.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:23 am

Izra cocked an eyebrow as Cyrille started to speak. Though he could tell the Naga was a bit nervous to say what exactly was on his mind. He just remained still, watching the naga to hear what he had to say. That was when the white naga asked if he was wanting to soak with him. He thought for a moment, eventually giving a light smile. "I don't see why not, come on ao we can get ready to soak." He told the egg layer, making his way towards the bathroom.

Once inside, he began to get the water ready for them. Making sure the water was warm before he slipped inside and settled down to relax. Glancing over to the white naga, waiting for him to join him. If he was being honest, Izra really wanted to grab the naga and pump more eggs into him. Though he didn't want him to be so full of his eggs that he would just pop. So, when he eventually laid the clutch that was inside of him, he was bound to give him more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:11 am

Cyrille cleaned himself up before looking up toward the other, giving a small nod, "Yeah, I'm ready" He said as he moved to follow him, sticking close to the larger naga, when they were at the room he was slow to move inside, looking about before looking back toward the larger male, nodding softly as he listened, biting his lip lightly as the other asked if he wanted anything else, "Well..." He began, squirming lightly before he let out a breath, trying to become a little braver.

"Maybe... We could soak together for a bit...? I-if you don't want to that's fine!" He squeaked lightly, "I-I can go on my own" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly and he hung his head a bit, nervous the other would be angry with him for asking something like that, but he seemed a bit more comfortable with the large male.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:46 am

"Cyrille hmm? Lovely name," he responded. Finishing up the dessert soon after the beautiful white naga did. He cleaned himself up and turned to the egg layer. Amused to see him gazing at his round stomach. Before long, Cyrille will lay them and then they will work to hatch. He couldn’t wait to see how beautiful they are. "Are you ready to go?" He asked, slithering off towards the room. Stopping to look back at the other naga. Waiting for him to follow.

Izra led him all the way to the room he would be using. Opening the door and looking back at the other. "This will be your room," he told him. Entering and showing him around the large room. Opening the bathroom to show the bathroom. "Make yourself at home, press the bell on the side table if you need anything. One of my butlers will tend to you. And don't be afraid to come talk to me." He said, making his way to the door. "Anything you would like before I go?" He questioned, waiting for a moment to see if the naga wanted anything.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:44 am

The white naga gave a small nod as he listened to the other, he seemed to like the idea of having a space he could call his own, he continued to eat the dessert he had been given before looking up as he heard the other mention his name, taking in his name for a moment before he furrowed his brows lightly, as if he was trying to remember his own name.

"Cyrille" He said softly, giving the larger male a small smile, the naga didn't take long to finish his dessert, his tail flicking lightly and he briefly became lost in thought as he stared at where he was carrying the larger male's eggs, seemingly more at ease about the idea of carrying the eggs now that he was more relaxed around the larger male.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:38 am

"Well, I suppose you have something to look forward to then." He mused, watching the white naga as he began to dig into the dessert that was handed to them. He just watched him eat up the sweet treats, chuckling lightly before he turned to continue with eating his own desert. Stopping once he heard the egg layer speak to him. Humming softly in content and nodding his head.

"Of course, the room is there for you to do anything you wish. The bathroom that is connected is yours as well. I'm sure you'll find the massive tubs to be perfect," he said. Taking his time to enjoy the sweet dessert, something he did every day after eating dinner. The copper colored naga just smiled, delighted to see the other relax. "And I never got a name from you, sweetheart. My name is Izra," he told him. Wanting to learn his name.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:04 am

The white naga gave a small nod toward the other as he spoke, watching as their dessert was brought to them, "I guess it's been so long... I'm just not used to this anymore" He murmured softly, his tail flicking lightly as he dug right in, the young naga not even realizing how he leaned into the other male's touch, swallowing a mouthful of food hard before looking toward the other.

"Maybe... You can show me... A-and a soak would feel nice as well" He murmured softly, the white naga couldn't help relaxing more as he seemed to be more comfortable with the larger naga, upon realizing he wouldn't just toss him aside and would actually treat him well, he trusted him a bit more, more willing to do whatever the other requested of him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:57 am

"I'd be more than willing to give you more eggs, though I want to see how well you do with this first clutch before I attempt to give you more. I don't want you to carry more than you can handle." He told the naga, moving a hand to gently run his hand along his pure white scales. They said he had recently shed as well, so they were even softer and more brighter. Absolutely beautiful, pleased with the mate he managed to snag.

A light chuckle left him once the naga spoke about there being more food. "Of course, dessert usually comes after dinner after all. Though you can eat as much as you can. I won't mind if you cannot finish it all." He assured, moving his hand away. Watching them bring out the dessert that they had prepared. "Once finished, you can go up to the room I prepared for you. I'll show you to it, or I can have one of my assistants take you there so you can rest. A full belly always tends to make you sleepy, after all." He mused, digging into the dessert on his plate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:28 am

The smaller male eyed the larger as he listened to him, seeming to relax more at his words, giving a small nod as he listened to him, "W-well... Maybe... Once dinner has settled... I could carry more of your eggs... I-I want to be a good mate... If you're being kind enough to treat me as such" He said, blushing heavily, if the larger male truly wanted him as a mate and companion, Cyrille wanted to do the best he could for his new mate.

The small male finished off his plate shortly after the other, looking quite full, perking up a bit at the mention of dessert, "T-theres more?" He squeaked lightly, the other had already given him so much food and care, now he was even giving him more food, Cyrille didn't know if he could even eat anymore, after the other filled him with eggs and fed him, he felt stuffed, unsure if he could actually take in anymore food.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:20 am

"Really? There aren't a whole lot of egg layers that are so beautifully white." He told him, looking at the food he had on his plate. "You were the most beautiful there, that's why nagas were wanting to pay a pretty penny for you. Because you would produce lovely offspring." He said, eating more of the food that he had. Pleased to see the naga eat, glad he enjoyed the food. It would definitely help with getting him growing to accommodate the eggs he laid inside of him.

He shook his head at his words. "Now why would I do a thing like that? My father taught me what some would do to their egg layers once they couldn’t carry anymore eggs. He said that it was inhumane and cruel, which was why he stayed with my mother until they both passed away together." He said, not looking over to the other naga as he ate. "And it is cruel, I've seen those that were unfortunate. And I didn't want to be like that, so I waited to find myself the perfect mate and companion. That was when my eyes laid on you and I knew you were the one." He told him, dark eyes turning to look at him. "So, this is your home now. You don’t have to worry about a thing, I'll make sure you live as comfortably as possible." He said, calling for his chefs to prepare their dessert.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:41 am

Cyrille gave a small breath as he listened to him, hanging his head lightly, hoping the other wouldn't just throw him out when he couldn't give him anymore eggs. He looked up and blushed as the other complemented him, not expecting it, "No one's ever said that to me before... I thought there were others that looked a lot better than me... I feel so plain" He mumbled, brushing his hand through his hair lightly.

"When you say you want me to stay as yours... You won't just toss me aside when I can't have anymore eggs?" He asked quietly, biting his lip lightly, it was hard to trust the larger male, after all the stories he had heard from other egg laying naga, he couldn't help being scared, "Y-you won't just lock me away and throw away the key?" He asked in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:28 am

Izra emitted a soft hum as Cyrille spoke. "Really? Though they aren't at all wrong about that. Most of the nagas that buy egg layers just get them and only use them to breed full of their eggs. Passing on their genes so that they could keep reproducing. Not caring about the naga that's is carrying and laying their eggs. Believe me, I've seen it all before. Poor egg layers being tossed out when they become unable to carry anymore." He shook his head, placing his silverware down for a moment.

"Why? Because I believe a beautiful naga like you is worth that much. And why would I just use you and dump you away? The first time I laid eyes on you I knew you were meant to be mine. So I made sure to solidifybit by betting as high as it did. Do I regret it? Not in the slightest. I'm happy finally have an egg layer to produce my offspring. You were just too beautiful to pass up. And I'm pleased you're mine, and I want you to stay as mine. Even if you're unable to carry eggs anymore." He told the naga, hoping that helped ease his nerves.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:14 am

Cyrille watched the larger male before he began quietly eating, seeming to enjoy the good, "The meals there weren't too great... Reminded me of bad cafeteria food" He murmured softly, he looked from his food to the other male, wondering why he was being to pleasant to him, "The other's used to say your life would be over when you were bought... That it would be a miracle to get someone who would actually care about you besides using you as an egg machine..." he said quietly.

"What I mean... Is... Why are you being this kind? A-and you spent so much... I guess I just don't fully understand... They don't tell us much besides how we'll be egg machines until whoever buys us gets bored and finds someone new and just abandons you if you're lucky, most of the time they let you starve to death" He rambled as he spoke, giving a small whimper at the idea, hoping the male would at least put him out swiftly when he wasn't useful anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 4:46 am

Izra glanced over to him, tilting his head while the small naga began to talk. "Perhaps they were unable to fatten you up. Which is why they decided to put you up for sale. And they are right, you are a little small and thin for a regular egg layer. Though that won't be too much of a problem, I'll make sure you're nice and fattened up for our clutch." He hummed, watching as his cooks began to serve the food. "I made sure to find top of the line chefs. So I'm sure you'll find your meals to be spectacular, better than the ones you had at that auction house." He said, stating to eat at the food that was on his plate. Thanking the cooks as they left back into the kitchen.

"Besides, getting you ready shouldn't be too much of a problem. Those eggs are going to take a while to develop. And, after this first clutch you will definitely be ready for our second." He said, glancing over towards the naga that was sitting at the table beside him. "Don't worry yourself, love. I'll make sure you're safe along with the eggs inside of you." He assured. "If we need to go get you some help, then I will make sure you get all the help you need. Though for now just relax." He hummed, looking down at his swollen abdomen. Delighted to know that the eggs were inside him, developing and growing their children. It wouldn't be long until he laid those eggs and they would hatch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 4:29 am

The egg layer gave a small whimper as he stayed coiled around himself, looking toward his swelled abdomen and he poked at it lightly, looking up when he heard the other speak and he sighed softly, he was slow to follow him and he kept his distance, "They normally fed us enough to sustain us... But not like I remember before they took me" He admitted quietly, coiling up again to take up as little space as possible.

The young naga couldn't help growing hungrier as he smelt the food cooking, he glanced toward the larger naga and gave a small breath, "They weren't thinking of putting me up for a while yet... They kept saying something about me not being big enough to carry a healthy clutch without some kind of repercussions..." He murmured quietly, he wasn't necessarily wrong, he was a bit smaller than normal naga his age, most would usually be a good breeding size, though he must just be smaller, "They wanted to fatten me up they said" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:59 am

Izra just snorted and shook his head. "You're an egg layer, my dear. You're supposed to have eggs inside of you. That is the purpose you have. To carry my cluch and to lay and raise them. The reason why you were bidded off was so that those who can afford it can continue their bloodlines. And, so I was one of the lucky ones able to snag a cutie like you to house my eggs and raise my clutch." He said, keeping his eyes focused on the smaller naga.

"Now come on, don't think that I'll just fill you with eggs and not bother with you anymore. I'm not that cruel of a bastard, unlike most that you could've gone to." He said, turning to go towards the kitchen. Calling for one of his servants to whip them up a meal. "Now, I'm sure you're absolutely starved. I doubt they feed you good food where you stayed at. So I'll have something made for you to enjoy. There is a bedroom that I've also prepared that has a bathroom. The bathroom equiped with a large tub if you would like to soak." He told the naga, relaxing down as he waited for the food.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Property, My Choice [Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next