From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Property, My Choice [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

My Property, My Choice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 1:52 am

Cyrille had been slow moving since the eggs had been growing more, he had filled out quite a bit and looked much healthier now that he was having more steady meals and eating more as well. He made his way toward his mate and smiling softly, the white naga's scales looking quite dull as he was getting ready for his pre lay shed, the shed that meant he would be close to laying their eggs, "Heavy, tired" He said, giving a small laugh, "Same as every other day recently" He added.

He pressed against the other and leaned into his touch as he smiled toward him, "Well, I'm close to shedding, so hopefully soon" He said, he had come to terms with carrying the stranger's eggs, and seemed happy to be carrying eggs, though he seemed done with dragging himself around, "Maybe once I shed later, they'll be closer, possibly in the next couple days" He told him, watching the other with a soft look, "I just came out to see you before I went to soak to hopefully get this skin off" He said, he had been staying close to his nest over the past week, often staying coiled up within it to make sure he would be comfortable once he would be coiled around their eggs to wait for them to hatch.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 1:38 am

[size=31]Izra helped Cyrille as much as he could, making sure he ate more and gained a bit more weight to help him carry the eggs better. Now he looked healthier, how he should’ve been once he had gotten him. Not look like an actual twig. He could also see that his stomach was growing more, the eggs were probably grown and ready to be laid. Though he didn't know when Cyrille would be ready to lay them. Either way, he was ready for when his mate was. [/size]

[size=31]He turned his head to watch as the naga made his way over to him. He looked him over and flashed him a soft smile. "How are you feeling today? It looks like the eggs are practically ready to be laid. Though, I can't really be the judge of that. Since I'm not the one who is able to carry them. Do you feel that they will be coming soon?" He asked his mate, slithering over to him carefully and pressing a hand against his stomach. Did he have everything for Cyrille? He was sure he had gotten everything to make his laying easier.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 11:59 pm

The smaller naga clung onto the larger as he pressed against him, letting out a shaky breath, giving a small nod as he listened to him, "I won't try it again... I promise" He said as he stayed pressed close to him, continuing to cling onto him, relaxing more and more in his hold, looking up as he spoke, giving a small nod, "I won't push myself... I just don't want you to have to do everything, I feel bad if you did" He sighed softly.

Cyrille seemed to get a bit excited as the other agreed to relax with him for a bit, he gave a soft sound as he was picked up, tucking against him before shifting himself to get comfortable on the bed, not fully coiling up, but still comfortable, "I know I don't need to help you... I just feel bad you have to do it all by yourself now..." He said, hanging his head a bit, jumping when the other said it wasn't his fault, "I could have fought him more... O-or yelled for you... I feel like I just let it happen... I could have done more before he hit me..." He said quietly, pressing into the other.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 1:25 am

Izra just exhaled and rested his head down on the smaller naga's own. "It's okay... just don't do that ever again please." Letting the white naga press up against him. Moving his hand to carefully rub at his back and sides. Trying his best to get the naga to settle down and relax. "I know, but you're just going to have to pretend that they are mine. I'll make sure that in the future this doesn't happen again. I don't want you to feel like this again..." he said, closing his eyes while the other relaxed against him.

"I know, but I don't want you to push yourself." Izra responded, that was the last thing he wanted to have happen. He didn't want to have the other naga push himself to make him happy. "Yeah, I can relax with you." He told him, lifting him up and carefully carrying him over to the bed. Laying him down and climbing in beside him. "You don't need to help me, you know. I want you to relax while you carry my eggs." He responded, falling silent as soon as the naga mentioned that he thought it was his fault for them now having to do everything. "It's not your fault! It was never your fault to begin with. It was the asshole who assaulted you, it was his fault." He told the other, carefully wrapping himself around the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:06 am

The smaller naga sniffed softly as he rubbed at his eyes, giving a small nod as he listened to him, "I'm sorry to worry you..." he said quietly, shifting his weight to press close to the other, clinging onto him softly, "I wouldn't mind the extra eggs if they were yours... I would tough it out a lot easier" He murmured, tucking against the other and coiling up.

"Hopefully it won't be long until I lay these ones... I want to be a good mate and give you as many eggs as I can..." he said, looking up toward the other, leaning into his touch, "I-if you aren't busy... Could we many... Rest together? T-then later I can help you with chores" He said, "I feel a little better now, I don't want to just lay around and let you do all the work... It is kinda my fault that we have to do everything now..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 am

The larger naga took in a breath through his nose and sighed. Placing him down on the ground, forcing himself to just relax. "I know it feels uncomfortable, but I'm just worried that you'll hurt yourself if you try to get them out like this. I don't want you to get an infection or something because you cut yourself." He said, looking over to the eggs that floated in the water.

"We'll get through this, okay? Just please don't do that again. You had me worried," he sighed while looking him over one last time. "That's all I think you'll be able to get out anyways. They are deep inside of you, and they won't be ready until your body deems them to be ready. It wont be long, and you'll lay them and not have to feel so full and uncomfortable. Okay?" He said, moving a hand to rub at his back. Trying to get him to relax, while also trying to ease his own nerves.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:55 am

Cyrille gave a small sound as the other pulled him out of the water and checked him over, he squirmed slightly but didn't fight the larger naga, he just seemed tender by his slit but other than that was fine, he wasn't bleeding much if at all now. Cyrille whimpered as he was scolded by the other, hanging his head lightly, and curling his arms around himself.

The white naga beginning to sniffle and whimper, "I-I'm sorry... I-I just didn't want his eggs a-and thought I could do it" He whimpered, keeping his head low and his arms around himself, "It's so uncomfortable with so many inside me... I-I thought it was okay" He whimpered, rubbing at his eyes as he looked up toward the other, tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:27 am

Izra poked his head in more when the naga mentioned that he had gotten two eggs out of him. Upon seeing them floating in the water, along with the red tint, he couldn't help but feel panic rise up inside of him. He rushed in and grabbed for the smaller naga, lifting him up out of yhe water and placing him down so he could observe him more. Greatly concerned by the fact that the water was stained with a bit of bood. He prayed that Cyrille didn't damage himself while trying desperately to get a few of the eggs out.

"Cyrille, you have to be careful. I don't want you to hurt yourself badly over this. Especially in an area that is so sensitive!" He scolded, moving a hand to gently stretch and feel at his slit while making sure there was no real damage done. "You could've injured yourself badly, then things would've gotten so complicated and we'd have to go to the doctors.." he exhaled, pulling back to look the other over. Hoping he understood why he was stressed and worried about him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:50 am

Cyrille shifted his weight in the water, hating that he was so uncomfortable, he whimpered softly as he rubbed at his bulge, after a bit of soaking, he couldn't help himself as he tried to get the eggs himself, being young he just thought he could do it himself, he squirmed and whimpered as he tried and tried to get the stranger's eggs out, when he ended up giving up, he surprisingly managed to get two of the eggs, the eggs floating in the water, but he also nicked himself, lightly staining the water red with blood but it wasn't a bad nick, it wouldn't cause him any problems.

The white naga tried to relax in the water, looking up as he heard the other, shifting up slightly, "A little better... I got two of them out" He murmured, glancing toward the floating eggs, hoping he had gotten the stranger's eggs not Izra's, "It looks worse than it is" He said quietly, shifting his weight as he sat up more in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 4:42 am

The darker colored naga watched his mate. Nodding his head slowly when he mentioned that he might just go and soak in the bath. "I know, and I'm still really sorry about letting this happen. Because it shouldn't have," he told the white naga. Watching him as he began to make his way to his bedroom. Watching him go with a soft frown. "Okay," he said, watching the naga leave to go to his bedroom so he could soak. Shifting by the table and finishing up his meal. Putting away the food that hadn't been eaten up.

The large naga finished cleaning up and went to go take care of a few things around the house. With no maids or anything, he knew he would have to do it himself. Though Izra really didn't want to. Yet he wanted to keep his lovely mate safe. The copper colored naga slithered to Cyrille's room and knocked on the door to the bathroom. "Hey.. how are you feeling?" He asked, wanting him to know that it was just him at the door and not some stranger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:30 am

The white naga gave a small nod as he listened to the other, letting out a breath, looking up as he asked if he wanted to rest, "I don't know... Maybe I'll go soak again... Warm water might help" He said, looking up toward him, "It's not really that I'm tired... Just... Feel really full" He said, looking to his large belly and letting out a breath, "I don't mind carrying more eggs... I just... Wish they were more of yours" he said, shifting his weight slightly before he moved to go back to his room, "I'm gonna soak for a little bit" He told him, giving him a small smile.

Cyrille went to his bathroom and started the water, waiting until it was full enough before he slithered into the water, coiling up in the water but uncoiling so his tail was sticking out of the tub, not able to coil his full body up comfortably with the extra eggs, he laid his head on the side of the large tub, sighing to himself, staring at his swelled frame, unable to stop the small glare, not liking the fact of carrying a stranger's eggs.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 4:10 am

Izra shook his head, "sadly we cannot. They are too deep inside of you for me to even try doing anything. I don't want to risk causing harm to you." He said, noting the way the naga reacted when he mentioned having surgery done on them. "I know you're not too enthusiastic about having thid stranger's eggs inside of you, but there's not a whole lot we can do. Though after you lay these eggs and I give you another clutch, you won't have to worry about this ever again." He assured, hoping that would put the white naga at ease.

He watched as Cyrille began to eat at his food. Glad to see him eat up what he had on his plate. As the white naga finished up, he looked him over and tilted his head. "How do you feel? Do you feel better?" He asked him, wondering if the food made him feel a bit better. Though Izra knew that probably wasn't the case. "Do you want to rest? You can go lay down. I know you'll feel more exhausted carrying more eggs." He asked, wanting to make sure his mate was content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:44 am

Cyrille looked up toward the other as he spoke, sighing softly as he heard him, giving a small nod, "I kinda hoped since it was early enough maybe we could get them out... I don't... I don't want his eggs..." The white naga whimpered softly, coiling tighter, "Surgery? What if they would take your eggs too though?" He asked quietly, he didn't want to lose the larger naga's eggs, he wanted to do his best for him and carry his eggs.

He shook his head as he listened to him, "Don't blame yourself... No one expected it" he murmured, his arms around himself lightly, he looked to his plate before giving a small nod, he really didn't feel like eating, despite being hungry and needing the food, he leaned into the other's touch before he began eating, managing to clear his plate after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 12:15 am

Izra turned his head to look at the naga that was sitting at the table with him. Watching as he placed some food onto his plate. Only to sit and pick at it with his fork. He frowned and tilted his head slightly as he watched him. Wondering why he wasn't eating as much as he had done before. That was when the naga expressed how uncomfortable he felt with the extra eggs inside of him. He shook his head and looked down at the food he had been eating. "There's not a whole lot we can do about it. There's no way I can go in and pull out the eggs. The only way I can think of getting them out is having surgery done on you. Though im sure that has it's risks.." he told the naga, exhaling and moving a hand up to run his fingers through his hair.

"This is my fault.. I should’ve made sure you were safe before anything else." He said, lowering his gaze and picking at his food with his fork. "The only thing we can do now is just get you to a regular weight so carrying the eggs wont be as bad as it is now." He said, glancing over to the white naga. "For now, just try to eat as much as you can. They obviously didn't feed you as much as you need to while you were there. So you aren't at a healthy weight, and I want to fix that." He said, reached over to stroke a hand up and down his back. Trying his best to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:31 am

The egg layer gave a small nod as he listened to the other, letting out a breath, trusting he would keep him safe and taken care of. "W-well... At least don't let yourself do everything alone... I want to help too... I want to learn" Cyrille said, blushing lightly as he looked up toward the other, "I want to take care of you too" He said quietly.

The smaller naga watched the other get up off the bed, slowly following after him, unable to help looking behind him every so often, nervous he may get jumped again, feeling weighed down by not only Izra"s eggs, but also the new eggs from the attack the night before, he coiled himself up once at the table and he got himself some food, though only seemed to pick at it, feeling so full already, after a bit of picking at his food with the fork, he looked up toward the other, "What are we... Gonna do about the other eggs? I-I can feel them in there... I-its... Kinda uncomfortable" He admitted quietly, hanging his head a bit, wishing he could have fought off the attacker, if the white naga had been a normal weight and larger, he probably could have handled the extra eggs easily with no problem at all, but due to his size he at least right then couldn't handle many eggs at a time.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:52 am

Izra shook his head. "I dont know who exactly had attacked you last night. So I got rid of them so I can make sure you stay safe." He told the naga. Nothing was going to change his mind. He was going to do anything he could to make sure his mate was safe. Not only that, but to make sure that his clutch remained safe. He didn’t know if the naga that had attacked him had plans to destroy his eggs so that only their's remained.

"What do we do? I'll take care of the both of us. Don't you worry," Izra was able to cook. Hell, he could do a lot of things by himself. He just had maids and butlers to do it for him since he had the money. "Now come on, lets get you something to eat." He said, finally getting up off of the bed. Looking back to see if the naga was following him. Leading him out of the bedroom towards the table, "breakfast is done, if you wish to start digging in." He said, sitting down and grabbing for the food he was going to eat. Occasionally looking to the egg layer to make sure he was going to eat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 11:27 pm

The young naga gave a small frown as he listened to the other, staying pressed up against him, "But... Why get rid of all of them? Not all of them are at fault..." He said, hanging his head lightly, despite the assault the night before, he didn't want anyone to be put out because of him, he gave a small sigh, giving in while he stayed against the other.

Cyrille shifted slightly, trying to get comfortable while he stayed coiled with the larger naga, leaning into his touch, relaxing from the feeling of his fingers through his hair, shivering lightly as he felt the other rubbing at his now larger stomach, "So... What now?" He asked quietly, looking up toward him, "What do we do?" He asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:37 am

The larger naga remained coiled around him, watching the smaller naga as he snuggled against his chest. He bared his teeth slightly, still rather irritated that someone would dare to come in and fill his mate with eggs. "They're the only ones who are able to get in and out of this house. One of them must've seen you and decided to take advantage of you," he said while moving his head to rest down against his.

"They'll be fine, I'm more worried about keeping you safe. I don't want another naga to come in and assault you like that." He said, still feeling angered that the stranger was able to fill him with more eggs. "Either way, I'll still take care of you and make sure you're safe and taken care of." He told him. Curling around him more, stroking his fingers through his hair. His other hand moving to gently rub at his stomach. Feeling how plump the naga was from the eggs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:47 am

The white naga whimpered as he clung onto the larger male, trembling heavily as he shifted his weight uncomfortably, even feeling the large clutch shift inside of him, he tensed when the other moved away from him, "W-what? N-no don't leave" He began to panic, not wanting to be left alone again, but he stayed on the bed when he watched the larger male leave, whimpering softly.

He coiled himself up tightly as he tried to hide under a few blankets, looking up when he heard movement, letting out a small breath when he saw Izra, coiling up with him as he hid within the other's chest, "J-just us? W-what do you mean?" He asked quietly, though putting two and two together and figuring he got rid of his staff, "You didn't need to get rid of everyone... What about their jobs?" He murmured, "What if they need the jobs for their families?" He asked quietly, staying tucked against the other.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 3:01 am

Izra kept his body coiled around him, holding onto him in an attempt to soothe the other naga. Listening to all what he had to say in silence. Feeling a growl rise up to his throat in anger. Though a bit of him felt a bit of shame. Especially with how he left the door cracked open. He gritted his teeth once he decided that his servants had to go. No one else had the ability to enter his home besides them. He didn’t want this to happen again.

"I'll be right back, stay right here." He told him. Slipping away from him and making his way to where his servants were. Forcing each and every one if them to leave. Telling them that something had occurred and that he had no use for them anymore. Once they were gone, he sighed and returned to the bedroom the white naga stayed in. Curling back up around him, trying his best to soothe him. "Now it's just us, okay? I won't let it happen again." He said, rubbing at his side gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:38 am

Cyrille gave a small whimper as he looked himself over, jumping and hissing fearfully as he heard the other, he breathed heavily before he clung onto the other when he felt him coil around him, "I-I don't know..." He said quietly, hiding in the others arm, "I remember sleeping for a little while before I was woken by someone... He... He tried to..." He whimpered as he trembled, "I tried to fight him off b-but he got mad and hit me... He must have knocked me out because I only woke up a few minutes ago" He said quietly.

The white egg layer shifted his weight and he looked himself over again, "I think... I think he put his eggs in me..." He whimpered, "I feel heavier... A-and I look bigger..." he said, continuing to cling onto the other, feeling safer now that he was there, "I don't remember what they looked like... It was too dark and they stayed to more of the shadows..." he told the other, "I-I'm sorry... I tried to stop him b-but I wasn't strong enough" He whimpered, the smaller male shifting his weight slightly, seemingly a bit uncomfortable with the extra eggs now inside him, feeling filled to the brim.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:14 am

Izra made sure to wake up early in the morning. Heaving himself out of his bed, slithering to the kitchen to tell his chefs what not to make for breakfast. He shifted to slither his way to the living room, settling down and waiting for the white naga to come out of his room. Assuming he was tired and wanted to sleep in, not that he minded. He wanted Cyrille to get all the rest he could get, especially of it made him feel more comfortable.

Though, as time went on, he began to grow worried about the other naga. Easing himself off of the couch and slowly making his way towards the bedroom that the egg layer was staying in. Izra slithered over, looking him over worriedly. Noticing that the naga seemed to be stressed out. That was when he had caught the scent of another naga on him, seeing that his stomach was also plumper. That only made him even angrier. He gritted his teeth and moved closer to him. Coiling up around him and bringing him close. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked the white egg layer. Wanting to know if he remembered what had happened.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:46 am

Cyrille gave a small nod as he listened to the other, "Okay... Thank you... Night" He called softly as he watched the other go, before he shifted his weight, coiling himself tightly as he made himself comfortable buried in his nest, enjoying the warmth and softness as he dozed off quickly, exhausted from the long day, he gave a small smile as he fell into a deep sleep.

Cyrille didn't hear the door crack open or movement in the room when someone came in, the egg layer too deeply sleeping, he didn't wake until he felt his nest ripped up from around him, he mustered a small yelp until his mouth was covered and he was pinned down, he tried to squirm and fight his attacker until he froze as he felt something hard press against his cunt, he whined and tried to push away his attacker, only causing them to grow angry and hit him over the head hard enough to knock him out so he wouldn't fight anymore, the unknown male was quick to pump their eggs into the egg layer, filling him essentially to the brim, before getting away as quickly as he could.

Cyrille gave an uncomfortable groan as he began to come to in the morning, hissing lightly at the harsh light shining in his eyes, he slowly sat up and rubbed his head where he had been struck, looking about as his vision cleared and he whimpered, what happened after Izra left for the night coming back to him, he looked himself over, giving a distressed whimper as he noticed he looked fuller, like he had more eggs inside him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:36 am

Izra watched as the naga moved over to the bed, pulling together a nest on the bed. Taking note of the things that he was interested in. Knowing well that he'd have to get him some more. Watching him curl up in the nest, pleased to see that he was comfortable and enjoyed the softness and warmth the bed provided. When Cyrille finally told him what he wanted for breakfast, he just nodded and flashed him a light smile. "Okay, I will tell my cooks to not make that." He said, turning to make his way to the door.

"Now rest up, breakfast will be ready for when you wake up." He told him, opening the door and exiting the room. Leaving it cracked open as he made his way back to his own room. Entering the dark room and climbing up onto the bed. Curling up and exhaling as he got comfortable. Instantly falling asleep as soon as he rested his head down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 3:37 am

Cyrille lashed his tail lightly as he looked to the other, nodding softly as he listened to him, he moved toward the bed to begin putting together a nest, pulling together anything that was soft and almost felt furry, seeming to enjoy the feel of it, he shifted himself up onto the bed and he coiled himself up within the blankets, his while body almost hidden within his nest.

The egg layer poked his head out as he heard the other ask him about breakfast, he seemed to think for a few moments, "I think I would be fine with anything... As long as it's not muffins and oatmeal" He said, scowling at even the mention of the items, "That's all they would ever feed us for breakfast..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Property, My Choice [Private]   My Property, My Choice [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Property, My Choice [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next