From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supposedly Infertile [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:36 am

The young omega just exhaled, tapping his fingers against the glass. "I wouldn't have cared if he was just a downright asshole, but he was always there for me. Only to downright tell me that I was a useless omega and that no alpha would want me because I couldn't have children.." he closed his eyes, taking in deep breaths to keep himself under control. Taking another sip of his drink. He really needed to stop drinking, he'd be regretting it later. Though right now he just wanted to drink the pain away, to just forget about the alpha that he used to love.

He looked up to the alpha and raised an eyebrow. The alpha hadn't spoken to an omega in a while? He wasn't expecting that at all. He thought the other would've been able to smoothly talk to any omega. To lure them right into bed with no problem at all. "I hope so... I just don't know where I went wrong. Nothing is wrong with me, my heats are perfectly fine and I have them. They arent painful or skipping..." he exhaled, moving a hand up to rub at his face.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:13 am

The alpha watched the omega, trying to make sure the omega was comfortable with him, he didn't want the omega to be uncomfortable with him. He frowned softly as he listened to him, "I'm sorry to hear that... Some alphas can be real assholes" He said as he took a drink from his glass, "Sometimes someone you think is right for you, can really just be your downfall" He said softly, giving the omega a smile.

"I admit, a few omegas I've been with haven't been right for me, they only wanted one thing" He said, huffing softly, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "Sorry, it's been a while since I've actually spoken with an omega... Besides work at least" he rambled as he gave a small chuckle, "Anyway, what I mean, is not every alpha is the one, but you'll find them" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 4:12 am

Maverick nodded his head slightly and followed after the alpha. Sitting down at the lone booth that the me had found. Waiting silently while the alpha flagged down someone who could get them some drinks. He just sat there, unsure of what to say. He didn't really know how to start a conversation with this alpha. Mav just fumbled with his fingers, waiting for their drinks to show up. When the drinks arrived, he thanked the omega that was serving drinks. Running his finger gently over the glass while he gazed at the alcohol.

When the alpha in front of him had asked him why he came here looking so down. He bit his lip, lifting the glass up to his lips and taking a small sip. "I was in a relationship since high school with an alpha. We were engaged and trying to have kids... I just could never get pregnant. He told me that he thought I was worthless for being unable to have his pups. So he called off our wedding and forced me to leave.." his voice trailed off, trying to hold back the tears that rose up into his eyes. "I thought he was the one too. I... he was so sweet and kind, I thought he was perfect. But he turned on me so fast..." he gazed down, refusing to look up at the alpha. Wanting to hide the fact that tears were once more falling down his face.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 3:20 am

The alpha stayed leaning against the wall waiting for the omega, glancing up as he heard movement and he spotted the omega coming out, "Good, let's go have that drink hm?" He said, giving him a smile before he lead the omega back out into the bar, finding them a lone booth before waving someone over to get them some drinks. He let out a breath as he pulled his hood down a bit, feeling hot but not wanting to lose his disguise, not wanting to be found out by any random passer-by.

"So... If you don't mind my asking, what brings you here looking so down omega?" He asked as he raised a brow, trying to act friendly and passive, when he just wanted to take the omega as his, he couldn't deny the need to relieve some stress but he wouldn't force an omega he was meant to be with, that could harm their bond if he did.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:54 am

Mav sat in the stall on the toilet for quite some time. Gazing at the stall door, listening to the sounds around him. Listening to soft whimpers and mewls of the omega in the stall next to him. He glanced down, watching as cum pooled onto the ground. He could only chew his lip, trying to shake his head and look away. The alpha that was banging the omega had a ton if cum. It wasn't uncommon for alphas to have excessive amounts of cum. Though the alpha he had been with for years didn’t have a whole lot of cum. Was that why he never had gotten pregnant? He could only imagine how it feels to be filled with all that cum.

He just gazed at the cum that dribbled onto the floor. Listening to the grunting and growling of the alpha as he pumped his seed into the omega. Only to hear the sharp sounds of his thrusts. That alpha must've been eager to make sure his seed was in the alpha. When Maverick was finally ready, he stepped out of the stall and looked to the alpha. Shocked to see that he had been standing and waiting for him to get out of the stall. "Okay, I'm all cleaned up." He told him, letting the alpha lead him out of the bathroom. Maybe having this alpha around him will make him feel better. He didn't have any mates, at least not anymore. So why not just let loose and relax?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:11 am

The actor waited quietly for the omega before softly taking his hand and leading him toward the bathroom, rolling his eyes and scrunching his nose at the smell of sex in the bathroom, he wiped off himself and dried his shirt before waiting for the omega, not wanting him to be left alone in the bathroom, who knows how many alphas were laying in wait for an omega to come in alone.

Josh glanced about before he removed his ball cap and hoodie, letting out a breath as he ruffled his hair lightly, hoping no one would come in and recognize him for the well known actor he was, he wasn't interested in that at the moment, he just wanted to start courting the omega he knew to be his, comfort him if he needed it, anything he wanted, he couldn't hold in a low growl as he tuned in to the omega being fucked for a few seconds before he tuned back out, trying to focus on waiting for the omega he came into the bathroom with, slipping his hoodie back up after putting his hat back on.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:37 am

Maverick tensed as he heard the growl. This was exactly what he needed, a large alpha like him being extreme pissed at him for bumping into him and spilling his drink on him. "No... I wasn't watching where I was going." He insisted, wondering why the alpha didn't claim that it was all his fault. His mate had flat out told him that he was worthless, so why not this one? The omega blinked as the alpha said that he looked like he needed a drink. Chewing at the inside of his cheek. Did he really look that bad?

He thought for just a moment, watching as Maverick outstretched a hand and offered to buy him a drink help him clean up. He was going to deny the suggestion, tell him that he's already had a few drinks. That he needed to find a place to stay. But, eventually the desire to find someone to comfort him overwhelmed him and he caved. "Okay... thank you," he said while grabbing his hand. Allowing the alpha to lead him to the bathrooms so they could wash up. He stood before a sink and worked to rinse off the alcohol. Drying off the shirt once he had gotten most of it out. He could only hear the weak moans and whimpers of an omega being fucked by an alpha in one of the stalls. Just listening for a moment, deciding to use the bathroom himself. Unable to use a urinal, he sat on the toilet and sighed. Hand gently rubbing at his face, trying to wipe away all of his tears.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 8:38 am

Joshua continued to walk about the bar, trying to find the omega that was emitting the scent he was so drawn to. He paused and sighed when he couldn't find the omega, he turned to go back to his seat before feeling someone bump into him and his drink go over both of them, the alpha cursed and gave a small growl before his growl stopped short when the omega's scent hit him, he shivered visibly before seeming to calm just as quick as he was angered, "No, it's fine omega, I should have been paying attention" He stated as he looked the omega over, smelling the saltiness of his tears and he frowned.

"You look like you could use a drink" He said, "Let me get you a drink and maybe help you get cleaned up" He said, giving the omega a small smile and he offered him his hand, the alpha holding back his intense need to figure out who hurt the omega causing him to be in tears, he wanted to strangle whoever it was that hurt the omega. Instinct trying to drive him to make the omega his, but he needed to do things right, if the omega had been hurt by an alpha he wasn't sure if he could even court the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 8:22 am

Maverick Rivera sat at the bar. Alone in a corner, fingers tapping against the glass of the beverage he was gazing into. He kept his face hidden, just wishing to drink alone. His alpha, the alpha he loved and adored, just told him to leave. He wasn't satisfied with him, told him that he was useless for being unable to have his children. He ducked his head down more, biting at his lower lip. A fresh wave of tears springing to his eyes. He was just shocked and distraught. The alpha had been so loving, so sweet. He thought he was the one, but he had turned on him almost instantly. It hurt the poor male to the core. Did he only care about him for producing children?

The male finished off the drink, placing the glass down to the side. He gazed at the table, head resting on his right hand. His lovely chocolate hair curly, almost hiding his face. Not bothering to move it, just thinking about what had happened earlier that day. His dark eyes unmoving, staring blankly at the table. A sigh eventually escaped his lips, standing and turning to leave the bar. He might as well go find an apartment, his alpha told him to leave and said he wasn’t wanted. So he didn't desire to go back to the house they shared.

Maverick was too focused on the ground and the tears in his eyes too even see where he was going. He ran into someone, jumping in alarm as he felt the drink splash between the both of them. He swallowed when he realized that it was an alpha. "I'm so sorry! I can buy you another-" he cursed, shifting back in alarm.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 7:41 am

Joshua Blake let out a long breath as he sat in a bar stool in a random bar he had found, Josh was a well known alpha in quite a few super hero movies, needing to play the part he was a tall muscular alpha. The man with long brown hair and striking blue eyes wearing a ball cap and a hoodie to try to disguise himself, just wanting to be left alone and not in the spotlight for once. He just wanted to be a normal alpha for once.

What Joshua didn't realize, was the scent he would be smelling that night in the bar, he seemed to perk up and he sniffed the air, smelling a scent that just made his heart stop, every alpha had an omega that was basically their soul mate, they could tell by their scent and if they were lucky enough, they could try to court the omega to be theirs. He looked about to see if he could see someone that could have the scent, he couldn't even explain the scent, he just knew it was his omega.

Evolution seemed to make it so basically any omega could go to any alpha, but alphas were the ones that could tell who they were destined to be with. The large alpha stood and carried his drink around the bar, trying to find the scent, Josh giving a low growl as he grew frustrated, unable to fight the source of the scent as quickly as he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supposedly Infertile [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3