From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supposedly Infertile [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 am

"I'm a half decent alpha when I want to be" He teased as he tilted his head to the side as he let the omega mark him, the alpha letting out a rumbling growl as he held him close, feeling him grind against his knot and he grunted as he bucked his hips a few times, growling softly as he nuzzled and scented his omega, happy to have him as his.

"Well, we can watch the movies at some point" He said, licking at his mark softly, "I'll probably leave it for a few days before actually letting the press find us" He chuckled softly, "It may take some time to get used to them hanging around" He said, eyeing the omega as he listened to him, frowning softly, "You'll always be good enough for me" He said as he cupped his cheek, making him look up at him, "Maverick, I don't care if you can give me pups or not, there's other ways, I just want a companion to spend the rest of our lives with" He told him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 2:52 am

"And I'm flattered that you wanted to wait and ask me before you marked me. I'm sure most alphas would've gone and marked me all up." He mused, shuddering as the alpha licked at the mark. Grippjng at him as teeth finally sank into his neck. Holding onto him while holding onto his neck with his teeth. His mark replacing the other alpha's mark. Relieved to feel him pull back and lick at the mark. He turned his head to bite at his neck. Finding a good spot and biting down. Holding it before pulling back, pleased with the bonding mark he made.

Maverick shifted back, humming as he grinded his hips down on his knot. Feeling his cock shift around inside of him. He chuckled sheepishly and glanced to the side. "You know... I still don't have a clue. I've never seen those movies before. Then again, I've never really been all that big on that genre of film." He said, still slowly grinding his hips down on him. "But, why should it matter? You're my alpha and that's all that matters. And hopefully I'll be happy with you, because I'm worried that I won't be good enough again." He said, glancing down at his lap.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 7:33 am

"Well I didn't want to force you, I wanted your permission to mark you" He said as he scented the omega, licking at his mark, he kissed at his mark before letting out a rumbling growl as he bit into the omega's mark, gripping him tightly as he waited until the other alpha's mark vanished and his own formed before he pulled back and licked at the mark gently.

"It's fine omega" He chuckled softly, "Honestly, it was better you didn't know who I am" He said, looking toward the omega, "My full name is Joshua Blake" He told him, "I wasn't really that well known of an actor before the recent Crusader movies" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "That's where my wealth is coming from, the movies were a big hit" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 7:09 am

The young omega emitted a soft rumble as the alpha nuzzled and rubbed against him. Not minding that the alpha was scenting him. He could scent him all he wanted to. "Yeah... guess you're right," he responded with a soft hum. He tilted his head when Joshua asked if he could replace the mark on his neck. A shudder running down his spine at the feeling of his warm tongue against his skin. "I dont see why not, though I'm surprised you didn't do that while we were against the wall." Maverick laughed softly.

Though the words that the larger alpha said caused him to become confused. That was when he remembered that the alpha was rather wealthy. Was he an actor? Supermodel? He wasn't really too sure. "They will?" He mused, blushing sheepishly and glancing away from the alpha. "Sorry if I don't know, but I have no idea how you're so wealthy." He spoke, settling in closer to Joshua. Trying to hide his slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:29 am

The alpha waited quietly before he perked up as the omega spoke, he couldn't hide his excitement as he fussed over the omega and continued scenting him, the alpha giving a small chuckle, "Guess fate really does help those who wait" He grunted with a laugh, "Are you okay with me removing his mark and putting my own?" He asked softly as he licked at the omega's neck, "You're more than welcome to mark me as well, my omega" He cooed softly.

He knew he wanted to keep the omega, but he couldn't believe the omega wanted to stay, he had no need for children with his line of work, he was just too busy sometimes with script readings or shoots, a small grunt leaving him as he chuckled, "The press is just going to eat this up" He said with a sma laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:39 am

The smaller omega just continued to purr, closing his eyes as the alpha nestled into him. Feeling the male rub his cheek against him, knowing well that he was working to rub his scent on him. He took the time to look around, gazing at all the fancy things that littered the house. How did he even get so lucky to find an alpha who was wealthy like this? He thought no wealthy alpha would like him, or any alpha for that matter.

That was when the alpha started to speak, turning his head to look at the alpha that he was sitting on. He wasn't expecting the alpha to ask him to stay. He opened his mouth, a tad bit surprised by his words. Closing his mouth to allow the alpha to continue to speak. That was when he remembered that alphas usually could tell by an omega's scent that they belonged to them. He didn’t know how that was the case, but it was. The omega chewed on his lip for a moment, eventually moving his head against his neck. "Okay, I'll stay." He agreed, purring lightly as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:11 am

Joshua nuzzled the omega as he held him close, unable to stop himself from beginning to scent the omega, squeezing him softly, "Well, if you can take my knot as well as you do, I'm sure you could handle everything the world throws at you" He said, kissing at his neck softly, the alpha deciding he didn't care anymore, he wanted the omega and he decided he was going to keep him.

"I know we only just met, but I want you to stay... I want you to be mine... And I be yours, omega" He said softly, nuzzling him softly, "I just knew by your scent you were mine... I can't let you go when I have you so close" He murmured, "If you don't want to stay, that's perfectly fine, but... If you'd just give me the chance to court you" He said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:34 am

Maverick relaxed against the alpha, shuddering and softly whining as he felt the knot shift deeper into him. That was when Josh finally eased up his thrusts until he came to a complete stop. Purring softly as the alpha nosed at his neck. Tightening his hold on the male, keeping him as close as he could. "Yeah? You are larger than my previous mate." He mused, giving a surprised noise as Joshua grabbed his thighs and carried him away from the wall and to the couch. Sitting on his lap and leaning forward against the alpha, relaxing and calming down.

The omega softly laughed as the male spoke about it not being all that comfortable against the wall. "We were both caught up in the moment, it's no big deal. My back can take it," he laughed lightly. Maverick didn't see himself as a frail omega, and he didn't want to be treated as one. He exhaled softly and closed his eyes, unable to stop himself from purring. "I... thank you, I feel so much better now." He said, nuzzling his face against his shoulder. Almost as of he was sitting there trying to scent him as his while also getting his scent on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:30 am

The alpha panted heavily as he held the omega, his knot throbbing inside the omega, the alpha giving a few more thrusts to make sure his knot was deep within the omega before he slowed his thrusts to a stop, nuzzling his nose to the omega's neck and breathing in his scent, "Fuck... You're wrapped around me so well" He growled, holding the omega's thighs as he carried him toward the couch, sitting and leaning back, relaxing after knotting the omega.

"Guess it wasn't really that comfortable for you against the wall huh?" He chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of his neck briefly, "I should have thought of that, but I got caught up in the moment... It's been a while since I've been able to knot an omega" He said lightly, holding the omega close to him as he relaxed back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:04 am

The omega cried out softly as he felt the knot hit against his folds with each thrust. The knot trying to push it's way into him. A shudder passing along his spine at the possessive words and growls that the alpha emitted. Head still tilted to the side, allowing the alpha to do what he wished to his neck. Closing his eyes, head moving forward once more to rest against his shoulder. Moans and whimpers escaping his throat, barely even registering the words that he was uttering to the alpha.

Maverick cried as the knot slammed against him. Feeling it press against his entrance, working to try and push in. After a few rough thrusts the knot finally popped into him. Mewling at the knot pushing itself deeper, finally locking them together. Eyes shut tight as he felt warmth fill him. Knowing that the alpha must've cum inside of him. The omega slumped against his body, just feeling his cum fill him to the brim. "Ngh.." he panted, chest rising and falling roughly to try and regain his breath.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 4:33 am

The large alpha panted and growled deeply as he held the omega as he thrust, his knot continuing to swell as he began to quicken his thrusts, shivering lightly as the omega called out to him, "Mine" The alpha repeated off and on as he bit at his neck, the alpha wanting to claim the omega as his, he didn't care if he could give him pups or not, he just wanted the companionship, an omega meant for him and only him.

Joshua huffed and grunted as he bucked his hips roughly, as his knot fully swelled he shifted his weight to begin working to knot the other, he kissed and licked at his chest as he pulled the omega down to meet his thrusts, his knot slapping harshly against his folds as he became more forceful with his thrusts, grunting and letting out a loud groan as his knot popped into the omega, he gave a few more bucks of his hips as his knot swelled enough to tie them together and he built himself up to his climax, groaning as he came within the omega, gripping onto him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 2:56 am

Maverick gripped onto the alpha, arms remaining hooked around him. Holding onto the alpha as tightly as possible. Feeling him remain still, at least up until he gave him the go-ahead. That was when he felt him pull back his hips. Whimpering at the feeling of his cock rubbing again his inner walls. Only to feel the cock push back into him. Moans escaping him as the alpha worked to thrust into him. Feeling the Joshua press his body close to his own, keeping him pinned up against the wall.

Moans still escaping his lips, head remaining tilted up so Josh could access his neck. Allowing him to pull him back and move him any way he needed to. "A-Alpha.." he moaned out, along with other incoherent words that bubbled out from his lips. Feeling his slightly swollen knot hook onto his entrance with each thrust. He was large, but he knew he was bound to grow larger with his knot.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:28 am

The alpha continued to grunt and growl as he bit at the other alpha's mark, like he was trying to remove it, he continued to remain still while the other got used to his cock, waiting for his go-ahead before he began thrusting his hips slowly, pulling out of the omega before thrusting back into him, groaning and growling loudly, gripping firmly onto the omega, the alpha pressed himself as close as he could to the omega as he bucked into him.

Joshua pulled the omega to him to meet his thrusts as he kissed at his neck, the large alpha going back to the omega's mark from his previous alpha, growling at the mark again as he bit and nipped at the mark, he didn't like the other alpha's mark on his omega, wanting to mark his omega as his own.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:01 am

The young omega felt a shudder pass down his spine at the feral growl that the large alpha had emitted. Instinctively moving his head up in response to the rough nips and bites that were placed on the bonding mark. Whining and weakly moaning as the massive male grinded against him. Both of them now fully unclothed. Their clothes strewn about on the floor. Left to be picked up later.

Maverick whimpered as he felt Joshua press the head of his cock against his cunt. Body tensing just a bit as he started to sink in. Moving his head down to rest against his shoulder, moaning out as the alpha bottomed within him. The male's cock much larger than his ex's. So it took him a bit to get used to. When he finally started to get used to the stretch, he rocked his hips gently. "Y-You can move.." he told the male. Gripping onto him tightly, making sure the alpha was as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:56 am

The large muscular alpha couldn't hold in the feral sounding growl at the sight of the other alpha's mark on the omega, someone he saw as his ready, he was a little rough as he nipped and bit at the mark, as if he was trying to make it go away, he continued to grind against the omega before discarding their clothes scattered around them.

The alpha gave a low grunt as he continued to grind against the omega, pressing the head of his cock against his cunt before pushing into him slowly, pushing into him until he bottomed out within the omega, his knot not large enough to tie them just yet, but still swelled enough for the omega to feel his knot, the alpha paused and kissed at the omega's neck and chest, remaining still to let him get used to his size.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 am

Maverick just chuckled as the alpha turned to nuzzle against him. Breath lightly catching in his throat as his face pressed into his neck. Shuddering as he could feel his hot breath against his neck. "I'm flattered," he giggled lightly. Giving a surprised squeak as hands grabbed and lifted him. Feeling his back press against the wall, the alpha sandwiching him against his body. Whining at the possessive growl that emitted from the alpha. Head tilting to reveal his bonding spot. A mark already there from his previous mate.

He felt the alpha shift to yank off his own clothes. Warmth filling his gut at the sight of his large cock. It was bigger than his old mate that was for sure. But he was determined to have it fit inside of him. Shifting his body to help Josh work off his clothes. Soft whimpers and moans escaping him as he grinded into him. He shifted his hips, letting the alpha grind against him. Feeling his cock slide between his folds, whining softly and bucking back against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:23 am

When everyone was gone and they were finally alone, Josh turned to the omega and nuzzled against him softly, nod ng at his neck gently, trying to scent him, "I just didn't want you embarrassed for screaming so loud" He teased back as he slid his hands to the omega's thighs and pulled him up, pinning him to the wall and he gave a low possessive growl, beginning to grind against the omega, "Mine" The alpha growled out as he kissed and sucked on the omega's bonding spot.

As the alpha became more and more excited, he was beginning to become impatient as he yanked his own clothes off, beginning to work on the omega's clothes, his hardening cock pressing and grinding against the omega, his knot already beginning to swell from sheer excitement, the alpha hadn't felt like that for any omega he had laid with before, this being a first for him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:15 am

Maverick just chuckled lightly at the response he had gotten out of the alpha. Looking out the window, watching the scenery pass as they drove along. Patiently waiting for them to arrive at their destination. His mind pulled from his thoughts as he felt a rather large hand rest on his thigh. Feeling the hand squeeze and gently rub at his thigh. Amused that the alpha couldn't hold back from touching his thigh. Not that he minded, finding it to be rather sweet. He was impressed by the car, but he wasn't expecting them to drive towards the more luxurious part of their town. He glanced around, a bit in awe at the size of some of the houses.

He thought they would pass through, but Joshua pulled up to one of the houses. How did he even score an alpha like Josh? He didn't think he would be at all appealing to someone with wealth. He watched as they parked, about to get out of the car when the alpha stepped around and opened it for him. He just thanked him again and left the car. Allowing the alpha to bring him close once he was out. Eyes moving to the beta, not expecting him to have butlers either. What kind of an alpha did he find?

He cocked his head to the side, though didn't say anything. Feeling an arm hook around his thin waist. A hand firmly placed on hia hip. Letting the alpha lead him inside. Stopping at the door to carefully ease out of his shoes, not wanting to make anything dirty. He watched as Josh told the beta butlers and maids to leave, ending up alone in the house after a few minutes. He glanced around, looking back to the alpha. "Eager, aren’t we?" He teased lightly. Moving a hand to rub at his arm. Surprised by how large and firm his muscles were.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:45 am

The alpha chuckled as he listened to the omega, grunting as he flopped into the driver's seat and he buckled himself in, "Oh don't you worry 'mega, you'll see plenty of stripping later, I was just getting a bit hot, s'all" He said, slipping the car into drive and he couldn't help squealing the tires as he drove out into the street, his hand moving to the omega's thigh and rubbing softly as he drove, heading toward the more luxurious part of their town where quite a few actors were known to live.

As he pulled up to a home with a large gate, a beta butler was seen sliding the gate open, Josh drove toward the garage before he stood out of the car, shutting it off before going to open the door for the omega, "It's good to see you home Mr. Blake" one of the beta staff in the home greeted while taking the alpha's car keys, Joshua helping the omega out of the car before holding him close.

"You and the rest of the staff head home for the night Michael, in face, take tomorrow off, you won't be needed" Josh said as he patted the beta's back before curling an arm around the omega, his hand on his hip as he lead the omega deeper into his home, kicking his shoes off by the door, "Ignore the staff, they love their job" He chuckled, another beta coming and trying to fuss over the alpha, the alpha only becoming more stern as he was becoming frustrated he couldn't take the omega to his room quicker, "Out, you lot, now" He barked, pulling Maverick close to him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:34 am

Maverick nodded his head as the alpha stood and offered his hand, taking it and following him out of the bar. Following him anywhere Josh had led him. He watched the alpha pull out his car keys, expecting to hear the all too familiar beep of a car being unlocked. Instead he heard the roar of an engine. Huh, he wasn't expecting that at all. The omega followed alongside the alpha, not expecting the car to belong to the alpha. He watched him open the door for him, taking a moment to some off how shocked he was about the car.

"Thank you," he thanked him. Sitting himself in the passenger seat. Glancing about the rather nice car. Almost too afraid to move an inch, afraid he'd do Somethings to the car if he moved just a muscle. The inside was so luxurious, he didn't want to ruin it and make the alpha angry with him. He turned his head, watching the alpha shed from his sweater and hat. He didn’t at all recognize him, mostly became he didn’t watch the movies that he had been in. He had never seen a superhero movie in his life. Then again, he didn't watch a whole lot of movies to begin with. "Stripping already? We're not even at your place yet." He teased, flashing him a soft grin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:58 am

Joshua gave the omega a smile as he watched him, nodding softly to acknowledge his name, he glanced up briefly as a bartender brought him a second drink, he quickly downed it and paid for their drinks before he stood, offering his hand toward Maverick, "Let's get going hm?" He said with a smile, holding his hand softly as he began to lead him out of the bar.

Once outside, the alpha let out a breath as he pulled down his hood, leaving his cap on his head to remain slightly hidden, he pulled his keys from his pocket and pressed the button for his car, the roar of an engine firing up following immediately, a cherry red Huracán EVO Lamborghini parked in the bar parking lot the culprit of the sound, the alpha walking with the omega toward the car before opening the passenger door for him, "Hop on in" He told the omega with a smile, ignoring onlookers now as he tossed his cap into the backseat and removed his sweater, tossing that into the backseat as well.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:44 am

Maverick lightly tilted his head when the alpha looked up and straightened himself out. Knowing he was trying to impress him, court him. Maybe this alpha would make him happier. He was sweet, kind, and charismatic. Though he still couldn’t help but be nervous, not wanting to have the alpha turn on him. The omega just smiled and gave a soft nod, pleased he was more than happy to bring him to his place for the night.

That was when the alpha spoke of his name. He hummed softly in amusement, tapping his fingers against the table. "My name us Maverick, but I also go by Mav." He responded, glad to know he could finally put a name to a face. He drank down the last bit of his beverage before getting up out of his seat. "Want to go?" He questioned, eager to just leave the bar and go with Josh.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 am

Joshua continued to stare at his drink before glancing up toward the omega as he spoke, he couldn't help the bit of excitement he felt when the omega mentioned going back to his home, he seemed to straighten up slightly as if he was trying to impress the omega, he couldn't help instinct. "Well... If that's something you want omega, I'd be happy to be of service" He said, downing the rest of his drink.

"How rude of me, I should have given you my name when we met" He huffed softly, "Joshua, but you can call me Josh, most friends do" He said, giving the omega a soft smile, he couldn't help getting excited at the idea of taking the omega home with him, he just knew the omega was his, he needed to have him, pups or not, the alpha wanted his omega to be his officially.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:01 am

Maverick just looked back down, gazing at the glass he had resting before him. "I just... that so weird. I wanted to have children with him. I wanted us to be happy. Though maybe it wasn't meant to be." He said, a soft exhale leaving him as he took a drink of the alcohol he had. His gaze lifted once they alpha told him that he was beautiful. He just blushed bashfully and loooked back down. Maybe being with another alpha will help him forget. He wouldn't mind staying the night with him and forgetting all about his old mate.

The young omega just gently tapped his fingers against the glass of his drink. Listening to the alpha talk to him. Guess he was in his shoes as well, not being able to find the perfect partner. He moved a hand up to brush his hair back. "You know, I wouldn't mind going back to your place flr the night. It's been a while since I've been able to get out, and maybe I'll find an alpha that will love me." He said, wondering how the alpha would respond to his suggestion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 4:49 am

The alpha eyed the omega as he listened to him, frowning softly, "Maybe the two of you just weren't compatible, if your heats are fine and you're healthy, it could be right down to genetics that yours won't mix with his" He rambled, taking a swig of his drink, "Well, in my books you're a beautiful omega, who doesn't need a jackass of an alpha basically ruining his self esteem" He said, looking back toward the omega.

"What I'd give to have an omega that looked like you, and seemed to care so much" He rambled as he took another swig of his drink, gesturing to a passing bartender for another, drink, "Last 'mega I dated didn't exactly want me for me, that's all I've wanted in an omega, just someone to want me for me, and me for them" He grunted lightly as he leaned back, "Guess I thought I'd just get lucky for some quick tail tonight, then go back to work again" He rolled his eyes lightly, staring at his drink and glaring lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supposedly Infertile [Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next