From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supposedly Infertile [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Supposedly Infertile [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 11:13 pm

Maverick could feel his cheeks heat up in surprise, a shudder running down his spine at the thought. "I'm sure you're looking forward to that," he purred in response. Gripping onto the alpha that had him pinned to the bed. Emitting a soft moan through his loud purr as Josh grinded his cock against his folds. Hips rocking against him before he felt the alpha pull back a bit and push into him. Gasping and arching against him. He absolutely loved how full he felt from the alpha's cock. A light chuckle escaped him at his mate's words. "I'm sure you would love to see me absolutely full of your pups." He said, though he couldn't help but feel sad. Wanting to give his new mate some children. But he didn't know if he would be able to. 

Mav moaned out aa the alpha was quick to thrust into him. Gripping at the bed, fingers holding onto the sheets tightly. Allowing the alpha to grab his legs and lift them up over his shoulders. Feeling his cock push further into him. "F-Fuck... Josh!" He whimpered out, shutting his eyes tightly. He opened his eyes just a bit and looked at his alpha, amused to see him just watch as he cock thrust into him. He leaned up and nuzzled his mate's cheek. "I bet you enjoy the sight of you breeding me." He teased,  kissing at his skin, unable to stop the moans and purrs that left him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 3:39 am

The alpha chuckled softly as he held his mate close to him, "Well, maybe you'll ride my tongue later as a reward for being good at the doctor" he said as he nuzzled him softly, growling softly as he pinned his mate, grinding his cock against his folds before pushing into him with a deep groan, growling deeply, "Fuck, you wrap around me to perfectly" He growled out as he bit at the omega's neck softly, "I have no doubt we'll find a way to have you so full of pups I'll have to carry you everywhere" he said as he began thrusting into the other.

The alpha letting out loud groans as he was quick to thrust into his mate, wasting no time in giving rough thrusts, bringing the omega's legs up and over his shoulders so he could thrust deeper into him, the alpha grunting and growling as he bucked into him roughly, his knot swelling and smacking against the omega as he gripped his hips to bring him closer to him as he thrust, the alpha licking his lips as he glanced down to watch his cock spear into his omega's cunt.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 2:11 am

[size=31]Maverick just laughed, shudders still running along his spine as the alpha grinded against him. "No, I can't blame you at all. If I was an alpha like you I would be all over my omega as well. " He teased, purring softly as his alpha licked and kissed at the bonding mark that he had made. Feeling his heart flutter, glad to know that this alpha loved him no matter what. He couldn't ask for a better partner.[/size]

[size=31]He hummed as Josh shifted and pinned him down against the bed. "I dont know what else you would use besides your knot. Other than perhaps your tongue. Though I wouldn't be opposed to having you fill me once more." If Mav was being honest, he enjoyed the feeling of being knotted to his alpha. He also enjoyed being filled with his seed, making him feel full and content. He continued to purr and moved his legs to rest on his hips, bringing the alpha closer to him. "You can knot and fill me again, then we can get ready and head to the doctor's office." He suggested, turning his head to nuzzle his cheek. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 12:10 am

The alpha chuckled softly as he listened to the other, continuing to hold him close and grind his cock against him, "Can you blame me? I'm a claimed alpha, with an amazingly gorgeous omega to knot whenever I want" He cooed in his ear as he licked at his mark softly, a soft affectionate rumble leaving him as he kissed the omega back softly.

"I'd be more than happy to stuff you with my knot again, little omega, if that's what you want too" He said as he nuzzled him, holding him close and nipping at his bonding mark, growling possessively as he moved to pin the omega down, grinning toward him playfully, "Unless you'd rather something else besides my knot" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 5:06 am

"Yeah, I know.." he mused softly, turning his head to nuzzle the alpha. "And that's a good thing, I'm glad you were taught to treat omegas with the respect they deserve." He said, giving a soft squeak in surprise as he felt a hand playfully smack at his rear. Shifting back against his new mate, letting Josh hold him close. Breath catching in his throat as he felt his hips press against his, feeling his hardening cock.

"I can't go get cleaned up and dressed with you getting aroused like this," he teased. Leaning his head back and nuzzling at the alpha. "Or are you thinking about knotting me again before I go get dressed?" He teased. Not that Maverick minded, he enjoyed the feeling of the alpha claiming him as his. He wanted other alphas to know that he belonged to him. "Unless you have something else on your mind," the omega finally said. A soft, breathy chuckle leaving him as he leaned up to kiss the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:19 am

"Ghetto because I thought I was cool by doing drugs and alcohol" He huffed lightly, nuzzling the omega softly, "I could have ruined myself if someone didn't help me. He told him, nuzzling the omega as he held him close, nuzzling at his mark softly, "I was raised to respect omegas and treat them as they should be treated" He told him.

The alpha looked up as the omega stood, licking his lips and playfully smacking his rear as he watched him, "Well, you can get cleaned up and dressed, and while you do that so can make you an appointment to see what could be going on with you" He said as he stood, curling his arms around him and bringing him close, "I'd like to see you plump with pups, just the thought is getting me excited" He said, pressing his hardening cock against him and grinning slyly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 6:56 am

"Yeah, I know." He mused, a soft smile on his face as the alpha nuzzled and kissed at the mark he had made on his neck. Laughing lightly at the words that he spoke. "Ghetto, huh?" He mused, feeling him rest his head down on his shoulder. Softly purring in response, tucking his own head against his neck.

"I don't understand why some alphas can even think it's okay to not treat omega's right. Without them there really wouldn't be a good way for alphas to repopulate." He shook his head, closing his eyes in thought. Softly sighing and listened to what he had to say next. "I know, but I've always wanted pups. I've always dreamed of having a few.." he shifted back, moving to relax back against the headboard.

After a moment of silence, he shifted to slip off the bed. Not even bothering to grab any other clothes, the shirt was long enough and it covered him. "So,  what's the game plan today?" He asked, moving a hand up to run through his hair. Looking over to the alpha that still sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:09 am

"No one would stop you if you wanted to do it" He said, nuzzling him and kissing at his mark softly, holding him close as he listened to him, chuckling softly, "I thought I was ghetto back then, I probably would have treated every omega poorly back then" He said with a long breath, resting his head against the omega softly.

"My mentor taught me the proper way to treat an omega, they're to be treasured, not abused or thrown aside" He said, squeezing him softly, "Having pups isn't the first thing on my mind, I'd rather just have the companionship of a mate over constant having pups" He told him softly, nipping at his mark softly.

"I doubt you were the problem little omega" He said firmly, "For an alpha to put you down so much like that, it makes my blood boil" He growled lightly, the hair on the back of his neck raising lightly in frustration, "It doesn't matter to me if you can give me pups, I just want you, pups would just be an added bonus" He told him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:41 am

"Doesn't mean I won't try to do it." He laughed softly. Sometimes his boredom got the best of him and he'd go do things that needed to be done. Or he'd just do something to try and keep himself busy. He emitted a soft purr as lips pressed against the bonding mark on his neck. Allowing the alpha to curl his arms around him, moving himself closer to the other. "That's good that you were put on the right path. Because if you would've talked to me beforehand I wouldn't have been interested." He laughed, nuzzling his face against his shoulder.

"But that's good that you're not going back. I like the way you are, you're sweet and charming." He purred, turning his head to press a few kisses against his jaw. "You also understand that I wasn't able to provide children to my previous mate. I like that about you. Not all alphas are as understand and thoughtful as you are." He hummed, moving a hand to gently stroke and knead at his hip. Grinning lightly as the alpha turned his head to nuzzle him.

"Yeah... I'd like that a lot." He was pleased to hear that his new mate was willing to adopt if he wasn’t able to bear any children. He softly sighed and nestled closer to the alpha, drinking in the warm scent that clung to his clothes and body. Maverick just hoped his previous alpha was to blame for him not being able to have pups. So with his new mate he would be able to carry some of his own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:12 am

The alpha chuckled as he finished up his food, "Well, you'll be in the lap of luxury now, you won't have to do everything anymore" he said, rumbling as he nuzzled his omega, kissing at his mark softly, he wrapped an arm around him and held him close, "Let's just say, my upbringing wasn't the best and I went down a very wrong path" He said, letting out a breath, "But, my mentor and his omega took me in and set me straight" He said, leaning back comfortably.

"How'd I become an actor?" He murmured as he looked toward the other, shrugging lightly, "My mentor got me in for minor roles and mostly as a stunt double" He said, letting out a long breath, "He was the father I never had... He helped me get clean and set me straight" He said, closing his eyes lightly, "It took a long time to get to where I am now... I refuse to go back to where I was back then" He said, a low growl resonating from his chest.

He looked to his omega as he listened to him, nuzzling him softly, "We'll figure out what's going on, only the best for you" He said softly, "Even if we can't have pups, we can adopt" He said, kissing his mark softly, "When you're rested, I'll call a friend and get you an appointment to test everything" He promised him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:00 am

"Hey, I'm just a bit shocked is all. Especially since I was the one doing all of the cooking and cleaning. But it is a pleasant change, that is for sure." He told the alpha, laughing lightly while he finished up the food that was on his plate. Rumbling softly in content, glad to feel both full from the breakfast and the seed that was inside of him. "Really? I wasn't expecting some as charming as you to have been locked up before." He teased, putting his platter to the side while shifting to press against the alpha.

"If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get to become an actor?" He asked, wanting to know how the alpha had been able to become an actor. He rested his hands on his stomach and sighed. "I really want to become pregnant, though I'm worried it won't happen like before.." he said, voice trailing off. Moving his head to rest against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 4:24 am

The alpha watched his omega from the corner of his eye, chuckling softly as he spoke, "Just because I have people working for me, doesn't mean I can't cook" He teased, "I wasn't always an actor, hell, got locked up three or four times" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, the alpha didn't always want others to know of his past, but he also didn't want to hide anything from his omega.

He shifted his weight and raised his left arm, revealing scars along his upper rib and close to his armpit, "Learned the hard way, don't drive a stolen police car through a tunnel and not expect cops on the other side" he huffed, rolling his eyes lightly before laughing at the memory, "Honestly I don't know why I was that stupid" He chuckled as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 4:35 am

"Yeah..." he responded, closing his eyes when the alpha leaned over and kissed at the nark that was on his neck, moving his lips to his cheek soon after. Maverick sat there and watched the alpha go. He leaned back in the bed and relaxed for a moment while Josh went to go make some food for them. Practically dozing off while the alpha was away. Only to wake back up when he heard the door being opened. Blinking his eyes and looking to the other.

He practically started to drool over the food that was on the tray. Shifting up more and accepting the food that was handed to him. "Thank you," he purred softly. Starting to eat at the food that was handed to him. It tasted rather delicious, better than the food his previous mate would make for him. "This is really good," he spoke through a mouthful of food.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:54 am

"I don't mind cooking for you, you're probably sore and feel stuffed already" He chuckled, kissing at his mark and cheek before he got up and went to the kitchen, gathering up what he needed to make a large breakfast for them, humming softly as he cooked, when he finished, he grabbed a pair of platters and plating breakfast for both of them.

When he finished he walked back to the bedroom, "Hope you're hungry" he chuckled as he walked to the bed and offered the platter to the other, sitting on the bed beside him and he smiled softly, "If it isn't enough I can go make more for you" He said, beginning to eat his own food as he stayed seated beside his omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 12:32 am

Maverick emitted a soft purr as a hand rubbed at his back. Shifting back against the touch, craving more of it. "You don't want me to cook breakfast?" He asked, opening his mouth to emit a yawn. Hands coming up to rub at his eyes. When he was with his last alpha, he had always done the cooking. Then again, there was nothing else that he did do besides cooking and cleaning for the male. So, it wouldn't be the first time he made breakfast.

The omega continued to wipe at his eyes, trying to get rid of the exhaustion that still loomed within them. He wanted to stay in bed more, to just lay there for a few more minutes. Though he really didn’t want to just laze in bed while the alpha prepared food for them to eat. Maverick shifted on the bed and turned, sitting at the edge. Wincing slightly, feeling a bit sore from the night before. The omega also felt stuffed from the other's cum. Just being so full from that made him a bit tired once more. But he forced himself to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:48 am

The alpha relaxed with the omega, holding him close and allowing himself to doze off, the alpha snoring as he slept. The alpha woke when rays of sunlight hit against his eyes, he grumbled as he woke, rubbing at his eyes before settling back down to let the omega sleep, looking to him as he heard him ask what time it was, "Between six and seven" He said with a loud yawn.

The alpha sat up with the omega, stretching out and popping a few bones as he stretched, he chuckled as he heard his stomach rumble, he glanced to the time and saw what time it really was, "Holy shit, it's closer to eight" He said with a laugh, rubbing the omega's back softly, "Why don't you take your time waking up, I'll go cook breakfast" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:12 am

The omega remained fast asleep against the alpha. Worn out from being filled by him twice. Warm and comfortable against his body. Barely feeling himself being moved and wrapped up within a blanket. Nor did he feel the alpha clean him up and pull a shirt onto him. Only to finally feel the alpha join him on the bed. Maverick emitted a soft purr as he shifted closer to the alpha, hooking a leg up over him and hooking his arms around his waist. Emitting a soft purr as he buried his face against his chest.

After a few more hours of slumber, the omega finally awoke and shifted himsekf against the alpha he had slept with. Moving his hands up to drowsily rub at his eyes. Yawning and stretching himself out just a bit. Feeling a tad sore from the other night, but he didn't care. He emitted a soft rumble and nuzzled against his chin. "What time is it?" He asked him, wondered how long he had exactly slept for. Shifting himself back away from the alpha. Feeling his stomach rumble out of hunger, blushing sheepishly. Sitting up and looking down, noticing he wasn't completely naked. Now wearing a shirt that smelled strongly of the alpha beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 11:48 pm

The alpha pulled the omega as close as possible as he felt the omega orgasm around his cock, pushing his knot as deeply as he could, he growled out as he made sure his omega was full, he laid back as he held the omega, nuzzling him softly, letting him relax over him, "I'll make sure you're full for the rest of your life omega, as full as you want" He cooed to him as he kissed at his bonding mark softly.

The alpha pulled a blanket over his omega as he noticed him fall asleep, the alpha let himself doze off for a while before he woke and yawned loudly, feeling his knot slip out of the omega he shivered lightly before slowly sitting up, wrapping his omega in the blanket before carrying him toward his room, laying him on the bed and walking toward the bathroom to get a warm cloth, gently cleaning the omega before helping him into one of his large shirts before he laid with the omega again, his arms curling around him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:50 am

Mav emitted soft moaning and whimpers as he worked to bounce on his cock. Relieved to know that Josh was helping him, feeling his thighs shake from the pleasure of riding the alpha. He could barely respond to him, body slumped against him. Feeling his knot push deeper into him. Unable to stop the purrs that left his throat. Gripping onto the alpha tightly as he felt his orgasm hit.

Maverick gasped as he orgasmed around his cock. Crying out against his shoulder, legs giving way and causing him to sit completely on his lap. Just in time to feel the alpha shoot his seed deep into him. Giving softly noises as the alpha bucked up against him, trying to send his seed deeper. "I already feel so full from your cum.." he panted, resting against the alpha. Moving his head to nuzzle at his neck. His purring only grown louder, pleased to feel full from his cock and cum. Practically falling asleep against him, worn out and tired from being pounded by his alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:03 am

Joshua growled deeply as he held the omega close to him, feeling his climax building again as he bucked into the omega, groaning as he kissed at his mark, "You hug my knot so well little one, you must have been made just for me" He growled out as he worked his knot deeper into his omega, groaning deeply as his cock jerked inside his omega.

"Going to make you so full little 'mega, so full you'll be dripping for days" He growled in his ear, the omega's purring seeming to spur him on more as he began bucking his hips more erratically, giving a loud groan as he came within the omega again, jerking his hips to thrust his seed deeper into him, panting as he nuzzled the omega, letting out an affectionate rumble as he held him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 3:25 am

"I know," Maverick responded in a hum. Still riding himself on the alpha's cock. Whining softly each time Joshua bucked into him. A purr still rumbling in his throat at the nips and bites placed on his throat. Closing his eyes and pressing closer to the alpha, amused to hear the soft growl that rumbled from the alpha's throat at the mere mention of his ex. Mav was glad to have Josh here as his new alpha. He proved to be a better mate, he was much sweeter and kinder.

The young omega could feel the alpha's cock twitch inside of him. Knowing well that his orgasm was building back up. "I wouldn't mind that, not at all. I bet you'd love to see me full of your cum," he purred while moving his face to nuzzle against his neck. Panting and moaning softly as he continued to ride him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:43 am

"Not helping at all" The alpha chuckled as he held the omega's hips, bucking into him off and on whenever he came down onto him, he continued to nip and bite at his throat as he held him close, the alpha giving a low growl as the omega claimed his ex wouldn't take him to the doctor to be checked out, "Only the best for you, 'mega" He said as he nuzzled him, kissing at his bonding mark.

The alpha chuckled when he listened to the other, grunting as he bucked into him sharply, feeling his knot throb and cock jerk inside the other as his climax began to build again, "I'll make sure you're so swelled from my cum, everyone will think you're carrying my pups" He growled out to his omega as he kissed his mark.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:24 am

Maverick couldn't help but laugh softly at his words. "That, and it probably isn't helping that I'm grinding on your knot." He mused. Feeling the alpha buck into him. The alpha soon grabbing his hips and laying back, Joshua helping him with riding his cock. Unable to stop the soft moans that bubbled up from his throat as he rode the alpha.

"Yeah... that sounds wonderful. I've been wanting to go to a doctor, but my previous alpha never took me." He said, purring softly as kisses and nips were placed on his sensitive throat. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to be swollen with pups. Though I can suffice with being swollen with your cum." He said, chuckling and returning the kisses and nips. Working his hips to ride his cock. Or, at least as best he could due to the alpha being knotted to him still.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:51 am

The alpha continued to rub against and scent the omega as he bucked his hips every so often, chuckle ng softly as he heard the omega, "If you keep looking at me like that, probably not much" He teased softly, gripping the omega's hips and shifting himself to lay back on the couch, helping the omega slowly ride his cock.

"How about, after we rest, we go get you checked out with my doctor? They can run some tests and see what's going on" He offered softly as he kissed and nipped his omega's throat softly, "We can start tracking your heats and I'll make sure you're so full you'll swell just with my cum" He cooed, even if they couldn't have their own pups, Josh was fine with that, he just wanted his omega, someone who wanted to be with him for him, not just his money.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:44 am

The young omega emitted a soft purr as the alpha bucked against him in response to him grinding against him. "How much would it take for you to cum again?" He asked, turning his head to nuzzle it against his neck. Scenting the alpha in return, wanting other omegas to know that he belonged to him. The alpha had already released quite a bit of cum into him. Maybe he could get pregnant with his true mate. Praying that his ex just couldn't give him children. He didn’t want to be the one to blame for not being able to carry.

He felt hands grab for his cheeks, letting him tilt his head upwards to face him. Nodding his head slowly and sighing. "I know, I just... I'm still upset with what happened. Usually alphas have a problem where they cant produce pups. I'm hoping that was the case, or if my body just didn't accept him. Maybe I'll be able to carry pups for you." He hoped he would be able to, but he had no idea how his body would act now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supposedly Infertile [Private]   Supposedly Infertile [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Supposedly Infertile [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next