From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Hell of a Pairing [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 am

The alpha gave a yelp and snarled as he was jumped by the omega, he kicked at him and shoved him off, "Sorry for trying to help you" He said with a snarl, "Get yourself an alpha nd maybe you won't be so crabby" He growled, huffing as he spread his wings, "Demons" He grunted as he flapped his wings to get airborne.

The alpha pausing as an angel omega flew toward him, the omega giggling while fawning over the alpha, though he seemed disinterested in the omega, seemingly just allowing the omega to do what they wanted, the alpha eventually gently shooing the omega away, "You know you're too close to the border, you should head back" He told the omega softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:46 am

The omega shot awake once he was grabbed. Wings flapping as he clawed at the angel while he grabbed him. Not caring if he was practically naked in front of the alpha. Wings spread in a threatening manner while he readied to strike, canines bared at him. He growled and felt his eyes darken when the alpha spoke to him. "I can handle myself just fine!" He hissed, keeping his stance. "I dont need some alpha to protect me, got that? I'm not some weak, defenseless omega." He was sure the angel omegas are defenseless, but he wasn't.

The omega shot forward and grabbed the alpha, grabbing his collar and pinning him. Gritting his teeth and narrowing his icey eyes at him. "I don’t need some alpha angel telling me how to live my life, got it? Especially an alpha that isn't my mate." He hissed, wings folding back against his body. Glaring at the alpha once he stepped back. "Now back off and leave me alone." Kian growled, turning to go back to the pool of water he had been at.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:41 am

The alpha turned and looked toward the omega once the alpha ran off, he huffed and sighed loudly as he walked toward the omega and grabbed him to throw him out of the water, "You realize how reckless you are omega?" He growled, "You sleep so heavily you could die before you wake" He huffed, "For an omega in heat you aren't exactly smart" He grunted.

The alpha grumbled as he eyed the omega, "You demons are too reckless, omegas really shouldn't be alone when unmarked, you should at least stick close to other single omegas" He huffed, muttering as he began to walk away, his wings staying folded before he glanced back, "You really should head somewhere to at least handle your heat" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 3:33 am

Kian remained fast asleep, dark wings draping over his body. He didn’t hear the alpha demon creaping over to him. Nor did he notice the alpha angel that he had encountered earlier whenever he had been awake. The omega just laid sound asleep as the angel fought off the demon. He couldn’t help it, he was just a heavy sleeper. He had always been that way. It came with some downsides, but he didn’t care enough. He could handle things himself if he needed to.

When the alpha had shooed away the other alpha. The omega emitted a soft noise and shifted in the water, rolling onto his side. Practically stretching himself out like a cat, his wings flexing up before draping back over his thin frame. Too comfortable and warm within the water to move. He just wanted to lay there and relax, getting up only when he wanted to.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 5:17 am

The alpha angel looked back toward the other and he rolled his eyes before he flew along his way, finishing off his patrol before continuing back the other way, passing by where he had seen the demon, spotting him sleeping in the water and seeing an alpha closing in on him, despite figuring the demon could handle himself, his alpha instinct kicked in and he turned to dive toward the other alpha.

Loud growls and snarls rang out as the demon alpha was tackled by the angel alpha, Tyson growled as he fought with the other alpha, his armor only helping him so much against a demon, most of the angel armors really just made for show to look intimidating to others, Tyson groaned in pain as the demon's claws raked across his chest and through the armor to his skin as they fought, Tyson ended up drawing his blade and swiping at the demon, managing to cut across the alpha's chest before they retreated, most angel swords made with a metal that seemed to weaken demons, but even the angels refused to use them often, the angels more peaceful creatures than violent, but would fight when need be.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 4:22 am

Kian just scoffed lightly, "if you say so, officer." He spoke, crystal eyes narrowing towards him. Watching as the alpha turned to leave. He just adjusted his dark wings and huffed. "You can come and check on me later, if I'm acting up you can definitely get rid of me." He called to him, watching the angel leave to continue his patrol. The demon just growled lightly, pleased to finally be alone again. He stood up from his rock and approached the water. Shedding from his clothes and slipping in. Rinsing his wings and carefully washing off his body.

He sat in the water for quite some time. The water nice and warm, it just made him drowsy. The demon just yawned and ruffled his feathers a bit, shaking some water from them. He settled at the water's edge, half of his body within the water while the other half was settled on the ground. His wings draped over him while his arms were wrapped under his head, using it as a pillow while he napped. Just completely going under, sleeping comfortably in the water. Kian was a heavy sleeper, he had always been. So he'd sleep through anything, only waking up when he was ready to wake up.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 9:12 am

The large alpha huffed as the omega spoke, "As the humans say, give an inch, take a mile" He frowned, "I unfortunately have a job to do so I need to make sure no one is where they are not supposed to be" He said, huffing as he listened to the omega, "You demons always enjoy rough things" he grunted, "It's pointless in all honestly, for supposed powerful beings things like that should be beneath you" He grunted out.

He continued to eye the omega, his alpha side wanting to just pin him down and breed him, but he didn't want to risk losing his position, he could easily get any angel omega if he wanted to, his instincts just wanting him to take advantage of the omega in heat before him, he eventually sighed as he watched the omega, "As long as you stick to your side of the border, you'll have no problem from me" He said as he turned to begin back on his patrol.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 9:00 am

Kian kept his eyes focused on the angel that stepped, baring his teeth and scoffing at him. "You're not all that threatening, alpha. I know where I'm supposed to stay." He spoke, refusing from the spot that he was sitting in. "I have no desire to go into heaven. I enjoy sitting here and enjoying the scenery." He spoke, eyes remaining on the angel. "Besides, this isn't even in Heaven. It's along the edge, a place that isn't within your so-called territory." He told him, turning his head to look at the water once more.

"By all means, if you see me trying to get into heaven, then you can use force on me. But I'm more than happy here," he said while refusing to look at the angel. He flexed his blacl wings, moving to card his fingers through them. Grooming out the old feathers that were falling out. He turned his head to finally looked at the alpha. Moving a leg up over his other leg. Not making any movement to leave, refusing to let this measly alpha angel bother him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 8:07 am

Tyson, a large alpha angel, sighed as he patrolled along his route, he was one of the few alpha angels that looked imposing, he was larger than most angel alphas and for that reason he was made a guard to make sure anyone unauthorized wouldn't come into heaven. It didn't take him long to catch on to the scent of an omega, he kept his distance hidden within the clouds, seeing the omega, though surprised to see they were a demon. He sighed when he noticed the demon caught on to his scent.

"You know he rules demon" He said as he lowered down from the clouds, his hair long and blonde and his eyes deep pools of blue, his wings were large and stayed outstretched as he folded his arms over his chest, his golden armor shining from the sunlight, "This is your warning, you're too close, leave before I have to force you" He said calmly, he could tell the omega was in heat, and his alpha instincts we're trying to tell him to claim the omega, but he was working for one, and secondly this omega was a demon, it wasn't unheard of for an angel to become fallen to be with a demon, but it was still rare.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 7:17 am

Kian often slipped out of hell, quietly sneaking to the outskirts of heaven. The lithe demon sat upon a rock, gazing at the sparkle water that rolled elegantly off of the edge, falling into the abyss. The omega demon gazed at his reflection, piercing crystal eyes stared back. Kian didn't look like typical demons, which was something most envied. His silver hair naturally spikey in the back, neatly kept and relatively fluffy. Despite being a demon, he kept up his appearance and figure.

Kian had a slender figure, with lovely midnight wings. Wings that most would kill for, since demons either didn’t have any or had leathery bat ones. Due to being a rarity within hell and an omega on top of that, most alphas tried to claim him. He's been jumped a few times, though he's always managed to escape.

A sudden noise caused him to come back into reality, moving his head to look around. Midnight feathers ruffled as his pupils became slits. Baring his teeth in a threat, ready to bolt if he needed to. He scented the air, hissing as he scented an alpha. Great, he didn’t want to deal with an alpha right now, he just desired to be alone. How did this alpha find him? That was when he realized it... he was starting his heat. No wonder the alphas in hell were being touchy with him. They're ready for when his heat actually started. The demon remained tense, crystal eyes darting around in searching of the alpha he scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Hell of a Pairing [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3