From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Hell of a Pairing [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 3:07 am

Kian remained sound asleep, body jerking with each rough thrust into him. Barely feeling the hands that traversed his body. Whimpering at the fingers that spread and massaged at his folds. All the while his thick cock plunged into him. Muffled moans escaping the demon with each thrust, face pressed into the couch while he drooled just a bit. Barely hearing the harsh smacks of his heavy sack and hips hitting him.

As the knot started to grow inside of him, he found himself nearing his orgasm. Giving a strangled whimper as his cunt clenched around his cock and knot. His own release dripping down kis thighs and onto the couch. Finally starting to slowly wake up, all the while he was coming down from his orgasm. His cunt clenching around the thick cock inside of him, working to milk him dry.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 2:01 am

The alpha angel panted as he stayed over the demon omega, growling out as he began bucking his hips quicker and more forceful, the alpha falling to his rut as he pressed himself over the omega, his arms curling around him and one hand rubbing at his chest and sides while his other hand spread and massaged at his folds, the alpha grunting and growling as he bucked into the omega.

The alpha bit at the omega's neck as his knot began catching on his cunt as it swelled, the alpha breathing heavily as he pulled the omega to meet his rough thrusts, loud pants and grunts leaving him as he jerked his hips roughly, beginning to have a harder time pulling his knot back out of the other as he thrust, the alpha growling out as he held himself back from his climax, wanting to completely fill the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 7:32 am

The demon omega remained slumped against the counter, dead asleep from the medicine that he took. His wings draped over him, being used like they were a blanket. The omega didn't notice the alpha angel approaching him. Nor did he even feel his body being moved to the couch and repositioned. Just remaining limp and sound asleep while the angel placed him on the couch. His hips positioned up in the air while his upper body was relaxed on the cushions.

The demon emitted a noise as the angel's large cock pressed against his ass. The hardening length grinding up against him. That was when the alpha pulled back and the head of his cock hooked on his entrance. Body tensing as the massive member began to sink into his tight entrance. Hips jerking forward just a bit in response, though he made no move to fight. Soft noises and whimpers leaving the omega as the cock was pulled from him, only to sink back inside. Body reacting to the cock plunging inside of his cunt despite being dead asleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:42 am

The alpha didn't even try to chase the omega, cursing as he knew he ruined the trust the omega had for him, he cleaned up the bathroom before leaving some supplies outside the omega's room for him to tend to his wing. The alpha then retreating to his own room, trying to use the few toys he had for himself to try to get over his rut quickly.

His attempts to work off his rut only making things worse, the alpha prowled the house before finding the omega in essentially a dead sleep, he licked his lips and he moved to the omega, picking him up before carrying him to the couch, laying him on his stomach as he towered over him and he began grinding his hardening cock between the omega's ass cheeks before he gripped onto his hips and began easing his cock into the omega, growling feet as he gripped him firmly, the alpha spitting down at his cock and the omega's cunt to try to lubricate him as he began moving his hips very slowly to start, his knot swelling quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:06 am

The omega was rather relieved to see that the alpha had come to his senses and was stepping away from him. His eyes remained focused on him, even as he stepped out of the shower. The demon growled as the angel handed him a towel curling it around his body, refusing to move towards him. Not even letting the angel touch him.

Kian gritted his teeth and growled at the angel. "I can move myself fine." He growled, shifting to rush past him, not letting the alpha angel touch him..the demon scuttled to his room and back to his nest. Remaining there until nighttime, deciding to move about now that the angel was probably asleep. The omega stepped out and decided to take some sleep medication. Scowering through the medicine cabinet before finding some. Taking quite a bit of it and going out like a light. Slumped asleep over the last place he went to, which was the kitchen counter. Having not bothered to put on clothes since taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:19 am

As the omega gave a cry of pain, the alpha seemed to snap out of his haze, backing off the omega and cursing as he smacked a hand to his face to regain hims of, "I-I'm sorry Omega... I shouldn't have... Fuck" He hissed, backing out of the shower and he moved to grab a towel, "Here..." he said as he tried to give the omega the towel.

He wanted to fix what he had done, but he knew the omega wouldn't let him close now, "I won't do anything just... Let me help you back to your nest... And I can make sure I didn't make your wing worse" He murmured, keeping his head low and he sighed, he didn't approach the omega, but held out his hand, hoping he would let him help.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:53 am

The omega angel remained slumped against the wall. Folding his wings around himself, legs pressed together to hide his cunt. He gazed at the angel, a growl still sounding from his lips. Crystal colored eyes focused on him, hating how the angel was watching him with a predatory gaze. "I dont want you touching me," he responded, baring his sharp canines at him. Not afraid to lash out at him to try and get away.

His eyes briefly glancing down, seeing his large cock erect and knot swollen. Eager to knot him and fill him with his seed. He growled and flapped his wings as he was grabbed. "Let me go! I will bite!" He warned flapping his wings and kicking his legs. "I don't need your stupid knot!" He hissed, "I've been fine without one!" He responded, turning sharply to try and bite him. Crying out in pain as he smacked his wing against the shower wall. Instantly falling limp in an attempt to ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:35 am

The alpha growled as he licked at the omega, his wings spreading as he stood when the omega got away from him, he licked his lips and an almost feral growl escaped his throat, "You can't deny you want an alpha to stuff you full omega, stuff you so full you're oozing" He ranted as he looked over the omega, growling deeply.

In a moment, the alpha seemed to pause, like he was contemplating what he was doing, he shook his head briefly before licking his lips again, his cock hard and twitching in excitement, "Come on omega, you cat deny you want a knot buried deep within your tight little cunt" He huffed as he moved to try to pull the omega up, despite his urgent needs, he was gentle with the omega, not wanting to hurt him anymore than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:15 am

The demon emitted a soft growl in response to the touches and licks. Wings still stretched and flapping in an effort to try and flee. Though he was getting nowhere due to his injured wing. At least he could try to slap away the angel with them. That was when hands moved up to his wings and grabbed them, trying to fold them back up against his body. Whimpering at thd warm tongue against his shoulder blades. "I dont need you to take care of me, I'm fine!" He tried to argue, flailing and flapping his wings. Yelping softly in surprise at the warm tongue against his rear.

His body tensed as fingers slid between his folds. Feeling them stroke his entrance while his tongue slowly made it's way to his cunt. Whimpering as his tongue ran over his sensitive folds. He flapped his wings more and squirmed in his grip. "Let me go!" He growled, stumbling forward after breaking free. Turning himself to fall back against the wall. Growling at the alpha that stood before him. Ready to fight if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 4:34 am

The angel panted against the demon's neck as he shifted his hands to his hips, rubbing them softly as he continued to grind against the other, his hands moving again and he tried to gently fold the other's wings, licking between his shoulder blades, seeming to perk up slightly as the other spoke of this being his first time, "It's okay omega" The alpha began, moving to grab his hips again as he knelt down behind the omega, "I'll take care of you" He cooed as he began licking at his rear.

The alpha was losing himself to his rut, unable to control himself anymore as he slid a hand between the omega's folds and began stroking him, growling softly as he nipped at the omega's rear, grunting lightly as he shifted his weight, aiming to get to the omega's folds with his tongue, wanting to taste the sweetness of the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 2:57 am

The omega continued to wash himself off. Rising back up as he scrubbed at his body with the soap. Finding the soap to smell rather nice. What he didn't hear was the alpha approaching him from behind. So focused on what he was doing that he didn't even notice him. That was when arms grabbed him, pulling him against a larger body. Yelping softly in surprise and stretches out his wings, flapping them in an effort to try and get away. Not expecting the angel to come into the shower and join him. Though the demon couldn't quite go anywhere due to the angel having his arms firmly wrapped around him.

Kian gave a noise as he felt the alpha grind his hips against him. Feeling his cock harden as he grinded. The organ was rather large, especially as it fully grew hard. A soft whimpered escaping the omega as he felt a tongue run over the back of his neck. Still flailing his wings, trying to get the angel away. Body tensing as the alpha shifted his hips to keep grinding against him. Feeling the length find its way between his legs, grinding up against his folds. He's never bred with anyone, and he was a bit nervous. "W-Wait! This is my first time-" he managed, trying to get the horny alpha from him. Though he doubted it would be no easy task since he was close to rutting. He had no easy means of escape, especially since he was unable to fly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:36 am

The alpha eyed the omega as he stood before him, "Well, you don't have to accept it, but I just figured it would help you out" He said as he watched him go to shower, he tried his hardest to leave the omega alone and continue cleaning before he just couldn't take it, breathing hard as he stalked toward the bathroom, practically shedding his clothes on the way, he walked into the bathroom and into the shower with the omega, surprisingly gentle as to try to not hurt the omega anymore than he was, a rumbling growl leaving the alpha as he curled his arms around the omega.

The alpha cursed lightly as he held the omega, grinding against him, "You're so intoxicating" He breathed out as he softly licked at the back of the omega's neck, grinding his hardening length against him as he pulled him back to press back against him, "I can't take your scent anymore omega... You're driving me insane" He growled in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:22 am

Kian blinked as he watched the alpha jump in alarm. "Most aren't like you. Any other angel would've left me to die there. Or they would have at least killed me off." He said, not noticing the fact that the alpha was close to going into his rut. What made him more curious was the fact that the alpha had asked if he would stay longer so he could make him a brace to fly. "I mean... you really don't have to do that. I've stayed here for long enough. Though I'm sure you won't stop bothering me until I do decide to have you make a brace." He responded, fixing his wings slightly.

"If that is the case. I'm going to go take a shower. It's been a while since I got to properly clean up." He said, turning to head for the bathroom. Leaving the door open a crack while he shed his clothes. Making sure to be careful while he cleaned his wing and his wounds. Enjoying the water that flowed over his wings. The shower was open and large, allowing him to stretch his wings. There being no curtain to hide himself as he washed. Bending himself so he could start washing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:00 am

The alpha seemed to be lost in thought as he was cleaning, jumping and giving a startled growl as he heard the omega, he turned to look at him, the alpha swallowing hard as he watched the omega, "Well, I wasn't going to leave an omega out there that wounded" He said, watching him closely, the alpha clearly struggling to keep control of himself, the alpha close to going into a rut, "If you waited a bit longer... I could craft a brace for you to be able to fly, if you like" He said lightly.

"I'd need to take measurements and make sure it fit properly though" He said, his wings staying folded behind his back as he watched the omega, his eyes not moving off him, almost looking predatory as he resisted his urge to just pounce on the omega, he knew he at least couldn't get away, or fly away at least, but he didn't want to do that, he wasn't usually like that.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 am

The demon watched the angel as he entered the room and placed a plate down onto the desk. He gazed at it for a moment, eyes moving to the alpha. About to open his mouth and say something, but the angel had left before he could even get a word out. He just exhaled softly and stood up. Stepping over to the food that he had been given. Eating it up rather quickly, cleaning the plate in a matter of minutes. Holding the plate, he decided to step out of the room. Carefully trailing to where the kitchen was, footsteps light and quiet.

Kian stepped into the kitchen, gazing at the alpha. Cautiously making his way over and placing the plate down. "I might as well ready myself so I can leave soon. I don't think my wing is going to completely heal. I don't think I'll even be able to fly again. So I might as well leave to get out of your hair." He exhaled, shifting on his feet slightly. "I uhm... I wanted to thank you for taking me in." The demon added, rubbing at his still warm neck and glancing to the side. "I didn't think you had the decency to take me in, let alone care for me. Most would've either left me to die or finish the job." He said, eyes shifting back to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:32 am

The alpha spent his days trying to avoid the omega if he didn't need him, the smell of his heat wafted through his entire home and was driving the alpha insane, he let out a breath as he finished cooking and plated some food up for the omega, taking the plate to the bedroom before knocking and opening the door, setting the food inside on the desk, "For when you're hungry" He said, his voice rough, it was clear the alpha was going into a rut from the omega's heat, but he was trying to do his best to ignore his instincts.

The angel turned to leave, letting out a long breath, he could feel his rut coming, he just hoped he could hold out long enough for the omega to heal and get back home, or else he didn't know if he could keep himself back for much longer, he closed the door softly before moving to go clean his kitchen, finding he had been making a lot more food the usual, the alpha not realizing how little he ate when he was on his own.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:25 am

Kian turned his head, body tensing at the sight of the alpha. Feeling a growl rise back up to his lips, flinching as a bag was tossed to him. Though the bag never hit him, but he was still tense after being attacked by that beta angel. He just relaxed when the alpha finally left, he carefully took the bag and opened it. Using some of the cooling packs, relieved to use them to cool his overheated body.

A few days had passed, the omega finally having more energy. His wounds even healing, shedding the bandages that he bore. Unlike humans, angels and demons didn't take too long to heal. So he was thankful it wouldn't take forever to heal up. He looked at his wing, wincing how how mangled it still looked. He exhaled and closed his eyes. His heat coming to an end, and he felt more comfortable with the alpha. Not growling as he approached or remained around him. How was he going to get back home? His wing was still mangled, there was no way he could fly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:51 am

The alpha knocked on the door leading to the omega, "I went to get you a few things... Hopefully they'll help" He said, opening the door long enough to toss a bag close enough for the omega to grab before he moved to leave him alone again, staying within calling range incase the omega needed him for something.

Inside the bag, was anything a omega may need or want while in heat, the alpha u sure of what to get so he essentially got everything, even some cooling packs to try to help the omega cool down, some fresh clothes and more items to add to his nest if he wished, the alpha hoping it would at least help the omega remain comfortable while healing.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:46 am

The omega demon remained curled within the nest. Still sound asleep and unmoving, resting until he woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. He shifted himself in his nest, grunting from the pain he felt. Easing himself up into a seated position. Looking over to the wing that was bandaged up. Was he even going to be able to fly again? Would his wing remain mangled? A soft sigh escaped the demon. Shifting himself so ge could flop back down onto the nest. Draping his good wing back around his body. Using it just like a blanket.

He remained there, unsure if he wanted to call for the alpha. He felt a bit hungry, though he really didn’t want to deal with the alpha at all. He exhaled, wishing his heat would just leave. The pain he felt made it worse, the heat within his body just feeling too much. He he rolled a bit, spreading out to try and cool off. Though he knew it really wouldn't help. The demon just huffed and laid there, deciding to try and not think about his heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:18 am

The large alpha angel waited a bit before he left his home, making sure the doors were locked before he left, knowing there would be problems if he was found out harboring a demon. He began his search for the beta that attacked the omega, when he found him, he pulled him aside to somewhere hidden and he lashed out, snarling as he attacked the beta, the beta standing no chance against the large alpha.

When the alpha was finished with the omega, he doubted he would survive, the alpha went to pick up some supplies before returning home, peeking into the bedroom to check on the omega, the alpha not even realizing how much blood he was covered in from the beta, when the alpha caught the omega's scent, he could tell he was in the height of his heat, the alpha shaking his head as he tried to push back his instincts, knowing the omega needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:06 am

The omega curled up in the nest, unmoving as he watched the alpha move about before him. Still growling and baring his canines as the angel though he was exhausted and didn't bother to fight him off. Once the alpha finished up, he finally relaxed himself down. Though his crystal eyes remained fixated on the alpha. Why did he want to help him? They were different and enemies. He had been expecting the alpha to finish him off.

He gazed at him, listening to the alpha talk. "Okay.." he said, shifting to get himself comfortable. Moving to drape a wing over his body, keeping his wounded wing beside him. Once the alpha was gone, he closed his eyes and exhaled softly. Relaxing completely and falling asleep to rest. Doing his best to regain some energy, though he knew it would take a while before he was completely up to par with his old self. Though being in the dead of his heat wasn't helping him either, it made things worse.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:32 am

The alpha bundled the omega up and tried to keep him hidden so no one would see him bringing a demon to heaven, he got the omega into his home and let him take the only room he had, his room, the alpha patched the omega up as best he could and brought the medicines for him before giving him what he needed to nest, knowing it would help the omega relax.

"Just call if you need something" He said, "I can bring you some food up in a bit if you want" He said, keeping his distance once the omega was tended to, hoping he would relax and rest to help him heal, hoping the omega wouldn't be disfigured from the beta attack, though intending to find the beta later to teach them a lesson, demon or not no one should attack an omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:16 am

The omega remained on the ground, though he did his best to try and lift himself up. Flapping his wings, though one of his wings was badly manged and unable to be used. He didn’t even know if he would be able to use his wing again at all. His eyes cracked open when he heard footsteps approach him. Feeling himself panick once arms grabbed him. Flapping his wings and baring his teeth at the alpha. Alarmed and on edge due to the fact that he was injured. Growling warily as he was lifted, both trusting the alpha. Though he felt too weak to fight back.

Kian just allowed the alpha to bandage up his wounds with his shirt. Still softly growling, feathers ruffled out of irritation. Letting the angel dragged him back to his place. Finding the safest place to make a nest. Building a small nest and settling inside. Watching the angel, still waiting to attack if the alpha decided to attack. Though he just laid in his nest and rested himself up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:03 am

The alpha angel had continued on his patrols as usual, huffing as he hadn't seen the demon omega for a few days, until he was passing by and smelt blood, he gave a growl before following the scent, seeing the beta flying away quickly and the alpha watching the omega hit the ground, a small curse left the alpha as he flew down toward the demon, being surprisingly gentle as he lifted him up to lean against him, "Relax" He said, his tone soft yet commanding, "Just let me help omega" He said, tossing off his armor and ripping up his clothing underneath to try to wrap the omega's wound.

"You're gonna have to come to my home omega... I have medicines there that are suited for omegas" He said, "You'll most likely bleed out if we don't... But you'll need to stay hidden" He said firmly, demons weren't supposed to come up to heaven, but if they weren't quick then the omega would die, and even the angel wouldn't want to watch an omega die for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:33 am

The omega growled as he flared at the alpha. Eyes acting like frosty daggers, watching as the angel took off into the air. "I dont need an alpha," he growled. Using his wings to dry himself off, pulling his clothes back on. That was when he lifted his gaze up, spotting the alpha's with an angel omega all over him. The alpha softer towards that omega than him. He just gritted his teeth, clenching his fists in anger. Was he treated differently because he was a demon? He spread his wings and took off, deciding to leave the border and go back home.

He didn’t end up returning until a few days later. In the dead of his heat, having escaped so he wouldn’t have to deal with the alphas that were around. He sat in his usual spot. He folded his wings together and exhaled, closing his eyes and enjoying the sounds of the flowing water. His eyes snapped open when he felt a body slam into his own, scenting a beta attacking him. He flapped his wings and growled. Fighting with the angel, not realizing they were rising up into the sky while they fought. That was when the angel lashed out and sliced his wing. Yelping and flapping, struggling to keep himself up, falling down towards the ground, hitting the ground with a dull thud. Barely able to move due to how much pain he was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Hell of a Pairing [Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next