From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Hell of a Pairing [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

One Hell of a Pairing [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 2:00 am

"I'd much rather you be happy, over my being able to fly" He said as he nuzzled him, kissing at his bonding mark softly, the alpha could sense through their bond that the omega's head was returning, the alpha becoming more excited as he held him closer, rubbing from his back to his hips, the alpha keeping his omega close to him.

"I think some alphas prefer the challenge of an omega that could match their strength, a lot of alphas are cruel in that way I feel" He said, "They want to tame them in a way I think" He sighed, growling at the idea, "The few times an angel snuck off to be with a demon, I know some alphas fought, but not much" He told him softly, nuzzling him, "Is your heat bugging you?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 1:52 am

[size=31]The demon just sighed and closed his eyes. "I know, but that wouldn't quite work out at all. And I'd rather you not be grounded, that would just be sad." He huffed, not wanting to have the alpha be unable to fly. To him, that wouldn't really feel fair. Though he knew the angel didn't care, they were selfless creatures after all. Kian just allowed the alpha to hold him,  enjoying the hand that rubbed at his back. [/size]

[size=31]"Weird... I didn't think angel alphas would prefer to have demon omegas. I'm surprised I haven't heard about alphas from both sides attacking one another because of an omega." He said, shifting himself to rub his cheek against his shoulder. Feeling his heat start to come back to him. Though it of course wasn't as strong as it had been a few days prior. Mostly because it was slowly going away. Though, that didn't mean he didn't feel the desire to have the alpha claim him and knot him. He wanted the angel to breed him as his. Especially while they still had a bit of time left in his heat.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 12:21 am

"I'll do as much as I can for you, to make sure you can fly again" He said as he nuzzled him softly, "I'd give you my wings if I could, I'd rather be grounded for my life, to see you fly again" He said, nuzzling at and licking his mark softly, holding the omega close to him and continuing to rub at his back softly, wishing he could give the omega his wings, he wanted to make him happy.

"I think the omega had gone feral after so many lone heats, angel alphas, even with the numbers we have, are picky, and if there are more omegas than alphas, they're getting even more so" He breathed out, "And more alphas seem to be going to demon omegas, demon omegas are stronger and sturdier than angel omegas, demon omegas seem to be able to handle more than angel omegas" He said with a shrug, not fully sure why things were changing.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 5:22 am

Kian exhaled lightly and closed his eyes. "I sure hope so, I'd love to be able to fly again. Though the omega really didn't have any hope, so he wasn't going to get himself excited. He just shifted himself as he felt the other rub at his back. Finding it to be rather comforting. "I know, but there's not really a whole lot you can do to begin with." He told the angel, just leaning back into the gentle rubs and touches.

"A feral omega? I've never heard of an omega going feral like that. I've always just seen alpha go feral. Maybe it's because there are more alphas, so the desire to claim a mate just pushes them to fight with other alphas." He shrugged, unsure of how alphas acted. Kian shifted back against the alpha more. Moving his head back and nuzzling at his shoulder. Just sitting there and working his scent into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:27 am

The alpha sat beside the omega, pulling him close and nuzzling him softly, rubbing at his sides affectionately, "I'll get working on something for you to help you fly, if I can't figure something out I'm sure those in the neutral zone could help you" He said, softly rubbing his back to try to comfort him, frowning softly, "I wish I could do more for you" He said.

"I think with us not having to fight so much, angel alphas are less likely to go feral, I saw an omega go feral once, it was so weird" He said, "He was sobbing and snarling, like he was a beta deprived from his candy or something" He huffed, "I'd rather not come into contact with a feral omega again, I have a feeling he would tear my jewels off" He huffed out.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:14 am

"Huh?" He managed to say after a moment, snapping himself from his thoughts. Looking to Tyson as he came to join him on the couch. "No... I was just thinking." He said, shaking his head and looking to his wing. "I just was thinking about how I'll never be able to fly again." Kian mumbled, hand moving up to brush over the tattered feathers. Gazing at the area where a large piece of his wing was missing.

"It's not like that in hell. Alphas get very hostile with one another when trying to get an omega. I've seen a few alphas murder each other just to claim a mate. Hell, I've seen alphas fight to the death to try a chance at me." He shook his head. "Alphas there are much different. They're more strict, more animalistic. They act out of instinct and needs rather than with their heart and mind. I've been jumped a few times, but I was always able to get away at least." The omega said, leaning back and sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 5:43 am

The alpha continued to nuzzle the omega as he held him close, "I wouldn't want to trap you inside just to keep you safe, I'd rather find somewhere where both of us can be free" He said, "And half angel half demons probably wouldn't be welcomed" He sighed lightly, watching the other, "Is your wing bothering you?" He asked as he followed behind him toward the couch.

"I can massage it if you want" he offered, hoping he could help the other feel better, "Over the years, angels seemed to have been more betas over omegas and alphas, honestly alphas are kinda dying out, there's more omegas compared to alphas, it's sparked a few fights as of late, which is strange" He said, "I saw one alpha that managed to convince two omegas to share him" He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 5:34 am

Kian tilted his head in thought. He didn’t know there was a secluded area where demons and angels lived neutrally. The demon shifted on his feet, moving his arms up to neatly fold them against his chest. "Hmm.." he hummed, allowing the alpha to bring him close. Closing his eyes in thought while he pressed against his larger frame. It would be nice to be able to get out without having to worry about the threat of other angels. "I wouldn't mind going, I don't want to be stuck somewhere because of the other angels around here." He said, though he flexed his injured wing. How would he be able to get there? Would he be able to go from the mechanism that the alpha had mentioned making before?

"Yeah, though at least I don't have long left." He sighed, folding his injured wing back against his body. "And who knows,  we don't have a lot of betas in hell, surprisingly. The largest population we have are alphas." He said, shifting to pull back away from the angel. Deciding to trail back to the couch, sitting down and relaxing. Knowing he didn't have long to do so until his heat decided to return. So he wanted to just sit and enjoy the relief.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:18 am

"Its hidden, not many know about it, my brother told me about it when he went with a demon alpha" He explained, "It's in the mountains through a cave, the only reason I never reported it, was because my brother was happy with his mate, I didn't want to ruin it" He said, pulling the omega close to him and rumbling softly as he nuzzled him, licking at his neck softly, "We can go whenever you're ready, I can send a letter to my brother to have somewhere set up for us" He said softly.

The alpha perked up a bit as the other mentioned his heat, giving a soft possessive growl as he held him closer, "Yeah... It'll probably be good for both of us to let loose" He told him, "It's been so long... Honestly I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did" He admitted, "I would have pounced on you when we met if I didn't keep my distance" He breathed out, "I think the betas are just mad because omegas and alphas get claimed quickly that they only have beta options" He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:09 am

"There's a neutral area? I didn't even know places like that existed." He just thought the mixed pairs were banished from both heaven and hell. Or they were simply killed off because of their decision. He leaned into the hand that gently stroked at his cheek. "Perhaps we can go when my heat ends? I don't think it'll be much longer, especially since it's been a few days now." The demon omega responded.

He shivered when he felt a nose press against his neck. "If you don’t mind helping when my heat returns. And it'll probably help you as well, I'm sure you're still pent up." He told the alpha that was before him. "I wasn't expecting them to be so hostile, but that beta was just set on hurting me." He really didn’t want to deal with any other betas. So the omega wasn't going to leave the others side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 4:50 am

The alpha looked up as he heard the omega, standing with him as he watched him, giving him a small smile, "I planned on finding us somewhere in the neutral area that most mixed pairs seem to go" He told him, stroking his cheek softly, "As long as you were okay moving your nest, or we could continue to try to hide you here" he told him.

"You were protecting yourself, I wouldn't be mad at you about that" He said, "If you want to do it again, I'd be more than happy to help you with your heat" He said, leaning to him and he nuzzled at his bonding spot softly, "For whatever reason, angel betas seem to be kinda aggressive like two feral alphas trying to get to an omega" He rambled, huffing softly, "I don't kill unless I have to" He promised him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:13 am

The omega watched him for a moment, a bit unsure for the longest time. Though, eventually he started to relax and loosen up. Maybe having an alpha around would make him feel better. He sat in thought for a moment, eventually he finally had decided on an answer. "Okay..." he agreed, thankful for the fact that the angel was going to allow him to leave if he didn't feel happy. He shifted and slowly got to his feet. Moving a hand to rub at his face. "What are we going to do now?" He didn’t know how they were going to live without being detected by the other angels. He really didn’t want to get the alpha in trouble. He was a demon after all.

Kian shifted on his feet and glanced to the side sheepishly. "Can we... can we maybe do that again? My heat isn't bothering me as much and I've never felt so relieved after. Though, I understand if you don't want to.." he said, letting the alpha decide on what he wanted to do. "I'm... sorry for being so hostile before. I was just weary around alphas. And you are an angel, and I was unsure if I could trust you or not. But you haven't made an attempt to kill me like that beta.." he trailed off, shuffling on his feet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 3:51 am

The alpha hung his head and let out a long breath, "Will you let me make it up to you omega? Let me take care of you? The way an alpha should" He pleaded softly, taking the omega's hands softly, "And if you don't like how I do that, you can reject me" He promised him softly, "I only tried to stop because I thought you wouldn't want it, I didn't want you to regret taking me as your alpha" He said softly.

"I promise you, that I'm not the type of alpha to just abandon you, It's my own fault for losing control and hurting you like this, I didn't want that" He said, letting out a long breath, "I let myself go too long without finding an omega, my ruts became too powerful for me to hold myself back" He said, bowing his head again, almost tilting his head enough to show his neck to almost look more submissive toward the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:48 am

The demon remained by the toilet, turning his head to watch the angel as he approached him. Feeling his body tense up, feathers fluffing up in irritation. Flinching as the alpha walked to stand in front of him, crouching down and touching his cheek. It took every ounce of his being not to bite him. He looked away and folded his wings back against his body. Trying not to move his injured wing too much, especially since it still hurt whenever he moved it around too much.

He exhaled as the alpha continued to ramble. He looked down and tapped his fingers together. "I... was scared to be with an alpha. Every time it had my heat I was always so worried about an alpha coming to take advantage of me. I was so worried that they'd use me and toss me to the side. Leaving me to deal with any children that is could potentially have. So.. I just thought all alphas were like that." He said, looking down and curling his dark wings around himself. "I'm just.. scared, is all." He said, "scared that an alpha would leave me like that." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:53 am

The alpha cursed as he watched the omega, "No, that's not it" He said, moving to follow the omega, his wings folding to his back, "I took advantage of you... I didn't have your consent" He tried to reason with him, opening the door and moving to the omega, crouching before him and softly reaching for his cheek, "I've tried to be a good alpha my whole life... I wanted to wait for an omega I cared about and understood me, after so many ruts alone I lost control... Especially with you so close and in heat" He said, hanging his head lightly.

"I don't want to be an alpha an omega regrets... I... Want to be yours omega... Eternally" He murmured, keeping his head low, "I just didn't want to force you to do anything... I already feel like I raped you... I never wanted to" He breathed out, rambling as he tried to reason with the omega, the alpha almost feeling broken in front of the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:42 am

The omega emitted a soft whimper in response, he shifted his body and moved his wings around him. Releasing his wrist and huffing softly. He gazed at him for a moment, eyes drifting over him. "So... You're just going to leave me like this?" He questioned, feeling his feathers ruffle slightly in anger. Gritting his teeth, trying not to have his eyes water. No, he didn't want to just start crying in front of this alpha.

The demon just shifted off the couch and shakily got to his feet. He couldn't belive this. This why he avoided being around alphas in general. He knew they would they would just fuck him once and then leave him. He could feel anger bubbling up inside of him. Enough to make him feel absolutely sick to his stomach. The omega just walked past the angel and started towards the bathroom and sat down against the toilet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 6:24 am

The alpha froze as he felt a hand grasp his wrist, just barely within reach of the omega, his feathers seemed to ruffle slightly from his touch and he glanced to eye the omega over, his eyes seeming to dilate at the omega's words, before he shook himself lightly, "You... Shouldn't be saying that while in heat... You wouldn't want anything to happen by mistake" He said, turning away and letting out a loud breath.

"I should have had more control of myself... I took advantage of you, you wouldn't want my knot when you aren't in heat, you shouldn't want it now" He rambled, taking a step further from the other, but not pulling his hand away, with his rut in full swing, he wanted to pounce on the omega, pound him so hard they'd probably break the couch, but he knew it was wrong, he couldn't take advantage of the omega again, with the omega in heat and him in rut, there was a much higher chance of impregnating the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 2:02 am

The demon felt the alpha let him go, feeling his limp cock slip out from his sore cunt. He shifted himself, giving a soft whimper as he felt cum drip from his entrance. Falling onto the couch quite a bit dripping from his folds. How much cum did the alpha fill him with? But, as he laid there, he started to think. It really didn't feel all that bad. And his body felt better from the knot that had been inside of him. Not only that, but the alpha's cum was hot and just great inside of him.

He rolled onto his back, feeling more of the hot cum dribble from his entrance. Softly whining at how much was escaping him. The demon omega wanted none of his hot cum inside of him. He reached out an grabbed for his wrist, preventing him from going to far. He opened his legs, looking to the alpha. Looking him over for just a moment before his gaze shifted to the side. "I... your seed feels so warm and nice inside of me. I wouldn't mind you pumping more of it into me." He said sheepishly. That is, if the alpha wanted to keep filling him with his cum. "And... my heat feels better, more relieved.." he told the alpha, eyes finally drifting over to the angel. Watching him and waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:26 am

The alpha snored as he held the omega close to him, beginning to wake after a while, grumbling as he opened his eyes, squinting before he looked to the omega, his rut settling as for now as he slowly released the omega, cursing as he ran a hand through his hair, shivering as he pulled his cock out of the omega, his cock twitching from the temperature difference of the air compared to the omega.

He shifted his weight and slowly sat up, rubbing a hand over his face and grumbling, "Fuck me" He growled lightly, "I should have taken something to stop myself... I'm sorry..." He said to the omega, moving to get away from him, instinct driving him to tend to the omega as if he was his and to make sure he was full of his potent cum, but he was forcing himself away for the omega's sake.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 3:34 am

The drowsy omega just whimpered softly as the alpha hooked his arms and wings around him. Keeping him from moving around and pulling on the knot that was buried inside of him. As the alpha began to doze off, so did Kian. The omega barely able to keep his eyes open anymore. Still absolutely exhausted from the medicine he had taken. He fell fast asleep in the alphas hold, just giving up and falling limp in his hold.

The omega softly whimpered as he felt Tyson's knot shrink. The knot finally popping free from him, though his cock remained buried inside of him. Feeling the cum that had been shot into him drip around the cock, escaping him and landing onto the couch. Kian just felt tired, he couldn't believe the alpha finally got ahold of him and managed to knot him. He was even able to shoot his seed into him. While asleep, the demon had a weird dream that he had kids with the angel. And it only got weirder and weirder until he woke back up a few hours later.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:54 am

The alpha nuzzled the omega as he held him close, grunting whenever the omega pulled on his knot, he gripped him tighter to keep him from moving, though the alpha began to doze off while he held the omega, his wings staying curled around him as he held him. The alpha beginning to snore as he fell into a deeper sleep, his knot staying firmly swelled and stuck inside the omega

It took quite a while for the alpha's knot to finally shrink enough for it to pop out of the other, his cock staying inside the omega as the alpha was still asleep, keeping a firm hold on the omega as his cock slowly fell limp while his knot shrunk, the alpha grunting when the cold air hit against his knot when it popped out of the omega, his cock twitching off and on.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:38 am

The still groggy omega remained beside the alpha. Leg still moved up so the alpha's hips could remain as close to his cunt as possible, mostly since his knot was still buried deep inside of him. He coukd frel a warm blanket covering him, shielding him away from the cool air that had been hitting his body. Kian softly whimpered, feeling the alpha's knot and cock twitch inside of him. Feeling so bloated and swollen with his seed.

He shifted more and whimpered, feeling his knot yank on his cunt. Causing him to stop moving once more. Shifting back down, knowing there was no way he would be able to get away from the alpha. At least not until his knot shrank enough for the alpha to slip free. A soft whine escaping the demon omega, closing his eyes in exhaustion. Just laying there in wait for the knot to go down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:59 am

Tyson let out a low rumbling sound much like a purr as he held the omega firmly, nuzzling against his neck and beginning to scent him more aggressively as he yanked a blanket over them, the rutting alpha trying to make the omega comfortable, instinct driving him, though he seemed to refrain from marking the omega, like his sensible self had at least some control.

As the omega pulled on his knot a bit, the alpha gave a small growl and held him tighter, kissing and softly sucking on his bonding spot, trying to settle the omega as they waited for his knot to go down, the alpha remaining tangled with the omega as his knot began to go down a bit, going down slowly as he laid with him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 am

The omega emitted a noise as the large knot shoved its way into him. Expanding more inside of him. Locking the alpha inside of him. That was when the angel finally released his seed into him. Feeling the male harshly buck into him, trying his best to send the seed deeper into him. The alpha being able to fill him with his cum with ease. His knot preventing any of the seed from leaking out of him.

Kian continued to slowly wake himself up. Very groggy from the medicine that he had taken. Glancing about to try and find out where he was. Noticing arms and a body pressed up against him. He shifted to try and move away, but felt something yank on him as he moved his hips. Emitting a soft noise, looking between his legs to find the alpha buried inside of him completely. Unable to pull out of him due to his knot. The demon just huffed and laid back, mind spinning from the medicine. Too sluggish to react properly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 4:02 am

Tyson grunted and growled as he bucked into the other, panting as he began working to knot the other as he felt him nearing his climax, the alpha growling loudly as he shoved his knot into the omega as he felt the omega clench around him and try to milk his cock, the alpha growling loudly as he held back his climax for a few more thrusts until he groaned loudly as he came within the omega, bucking his hips to thrust his seed deeper into him out of instinct.

The alpha panting as he held the omega closer to him as he rolled onto his side, nuzzling and licking at the omega's neck as he began scenting him, the rutting alpha almost purring as he finally got some relief after being on the brink of rut essentially since bringing the omega home, the alpha jerking his hips every so often as he held the omega tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Hell of a Pairing [Private]   One Hell of a Pairing [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

One Hell of a Pairing [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next