From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stand by Me [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:38 am

Steven caught glimpse of the other alpha and he scoffed lightly, turning his attention to the omega, "Just pay attention to me... It's just you and me" He said softly into his ear, gripping his hips and he continued to lick and suck at his bonding spot, he waited a few moments before beginning to slowly thrust in and out of the omega, keeping him pinned to the alley wall as he nuzzled him, his thrusts slowly picking up speed as his knot began to swell, swelling enough to briefly tie them before getting pulled back out from the force of his thrusts, the alpha giving loud grunts and growls as he held his friend to him.

Steven growled as he bucked into his friend, continuing to give rough thrusts into the other, his knot fully swelling and hitting hard against the other's folds, he licked and bit at the bonding spot on the other's neck, he guessed the other alpha wouldn't let them get away without knotting and bonding, but he didn't want to force that onto his best friend, he didn't believe in it, it was all he stood for, treating omegas as equals, he grunted loudly as he held himself back from knotting his friend, his climax building quickly, resisting his rising urge to knot and bond the omega he had pinned down.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:30 am

Zion slightly held his breath as the alpha kept his own pistol held against his head. Not moving an inch, afraid to move and end up with a bullet in his head. He just allowed the alpha to move him about, positioning him against the wall. Shuddering at the cold air hitting against his folds. Embarassed to have his prince and best friend see him like this. It made him feel weak, why did Steven even want him here? he didn't know.

That was when the alpha stepped forward, grabbing him and pressing hia back against the wall. The prince's body firmly pressed against his own. Biting his lower lip at the tongue that licked where a bonding mark was supposed to go. The next words causing warmth to fill him. Biting his lower lip to hold back noises, resting his head down against Steven's shoulder. He was about to respond when his cock entered him. The only thing leaving him was a weak moan as the alpha bottomed out inside of him. Legs tightening around the prince's hips, "a-ah!" He whimpered, watching as the other alpha grinned and took out his own cock. Stroking it as he watched the sight before him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:45 am

Steven glared toward the other alpha, he tensed enough to tackle him before he was shoved away, grunting when he hit the wall on the opposite side of the alley, he growled deeply before he stared toward his friend, he seemed to freeze as he watched the alpha threaten the Omega and rip his clothes, he looked to Zion's eyes, almost asking for his permission.

Steven couldn't hide the attraction he did feel toward the omega, but with his wedding coming up he hadn't had the chance to act on his feelings. He paused briefly before moving toward them, he pulled Zion to his chest, turning him so his back was against the wall, tucking his head against his neck and he licked at his bonding spot, "Touch my Omega again... You'll regret it" He said deeply as he let his own pants fall and he began stroking his cock to get hard, he nibbled at Zion's ear softly as he held him, "I'm sorry... I can't let him hurt you... I can't lose you" He whispered loud enough for him to hear before he eased his cock into his omega friend softly, curling the omega's legs around his waist, groaning deeply as he pushed into him until he bottomed out without n him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:35 am

Zion watched as the prince agreed to being his alpha. Feeling his heart pound in his chest. He only wished that he was his, only wished to have him be his alpha. The nights he spent awake, dreaming the alpha was over him. Claiming him as his, he yearned for it. But he knew it wasn't meant to be, so he didn't fight. He watched the stranger from behind Steven, watching as he lifted up a pistol. It was his pistol that he knocked from his hands.

"I see, but you don't know this world. Omegas get caught by alphas and claimed all the time. It's just how it goes." He growled. "Show me that this omega belongs to you. Or else I'll put a bullet or two between those pretty little eyes of his." He growled, cocking the gun and pointing it at Zion. The omega took in a deep breath, looking over to the prince. Almost telling him not to listen. Even if that meant his death. Anything to keep his prince safe. The stranger growled and shoved Steven to the side. Pointing the gun into the omega's head as be grabbed a blade. Grinning while he cut at his pants. Shoving him into the wall and bending him forward. Grabbing for his pants and pulling them apart. Revealing his cunt. "Go on then, alpha. Breed him and show me he's yours. I don't think you'd like having his blood on your hands, would you?" The alpha growled, smacking at the omega's hip, pushing the gun into his head more.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:13 am

The prince glared toward the other alpha, gripping the dagger firmly and he glanced toward his friend, checking to see if he was alright, when he heard the Omega blurt out that he was his alpha, he saw his look and barely even reacted, "Yeah, I'm his alpha" He growled, he glared toward the alpha, moving to pull him away from Zion and he stood between them.

"Just because you don't see a bonding mark, doesn't mean anything" He growled, "Bonding isn't supposed to be forced, no matter the reason" He said harshly, "Besides, we shouldn't have to prove anything to a piece of shit alpha like you" He stated, "Leave him alone, or maybe we'll be nice enough to take you to a hospital when I'm done with you" He said, gripping the dagger in his hand, glancing back toward Zion briefly, making sure he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 12:47 am

Zion looked away from the alpha, closing his eyes. Bracing himself, waiting to take on what the alpha had to offer. That was when a familiar scent caught his nose and an all too familiar voice filled his ears. He opened his eyes and looked to the prince. Wondering what he was doing here. The omega about to say something, only to hear the other alpha speak. "Oh? And who might you be exactly? Some alpha saving the day?" The male growled, looking to the alpha that was holding the dagger. Tgat was when Zion could see that look in the alpha's eyes. It was the same look he had when he beat the shit out of the one alpha that tried to seduce him into his bed.

Without thinking, Zion blurted out a response. "He's my alpha!" He said, looking to the prince. As if telling him to play along with him. "Your alpha?" The stranger grunted, glaring at the omega. "But I see no bonding mark." He said, a bit suspicious. "That's because we just got together. We haven't had the time to bond." He said, praying the alpha'll buy it. "Well, how about you show me you two are mates. I want to see your alpha breed you. And if you don't follow through, I'll take that pussy for myself." The alpha growled, Zion looking to the prince. Chewing on his bottom lip, hating the mess he got them into.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 12:07 am

Steven rolled his eyes lightly as he listened to him, "Maybe, but what if he isn't the omega I'm supposed to be with eh? Then I'm stuck living the rest of my life regretting not doing anything sooner" He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I'm sure we'll be fine, we can both hold our own" He said, raising his right foot and flashing the dagger he kept in it, "We'll text you when we find a spot" He hollered as he was pulled away.

He gave a light chuckle as he watched the excited omega, "Maybe we'll have to come back here sometime, it might be a nice vacation spot" He said, examining some of the nearby menus, raising a brow and glancing to his side as he didn't hear his friend, his head spin around wildly looking for him, calling briefly before he caught his scent with an alpha, he growled and followed the scent, seeing the Omega pinned to the wall, "Well well, alpha, is that any way to treat an Omega?" He growled, grabbing the back of the other Alpha's shirt, gripping firmly, "I suggest you let him go, and go along your way, or else you'll have to deal with me, and believe me, I'm giving you your best chance" He said, pulling one of his daggers from his boot, a look in his eye that he rarely showed, the last time had been when he found the Omega with the old alpha at their last stop, and he didn't leave him looking very pretty when he was done.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:54 pm

"Come on, Steve. You don't know if you'll like this omega you're going to meet. They could be absolutely perfect, that's when you'd make us all jealous by how much you boast about them." He responded, leaning on the car and watching the prince with a cheeky, playful grin. Looking over to the other two alphas, hoping they would agree. Gael just sighed and took the sash from the prince. "I suppose you two could get a head start at looking at the food. Just you two be careful." The large alpha told them. "Sweet, thanks!" Zion said, going to Steven and dragging him along towards the food. "This all looks so good. There's even some food here that we don't Even have!" He said, rocking on his feet as he looked at the food.

Stepping too far away from the prince, he felt a hand grab the back of his neck. Giving a surprised noise when he was yanked and smacked into a wall. He rached for his pistol to pull it out. Only to have it smacked from his hands and kicked away. "Now now, little omega. Is that a way to treat an alpha?" He growled, pinning his arms up above his head, holding him against the wall and drinking in his scent. "A fresh omega, I see. It's my lucky day then, isn't it?" The stranger purred, moving a hand to cup his cheek. "Perfect skin, lovely eyes. So lithe and petite, I can't wait to ravish you." He growled against his ear. Zion could feel his heart beat within his chest, trying to keep himself calm and relaxed. Waiting for the perfect moment to run.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:58 pm

"Well if any of you found a mate you loved, I'd be happy for you, at least you guys could find someone you want to spend your life with, unlike me, forced to serve my home and country like many princes before me" He rolled his eyes as he quoted his father during his speech before they left, huffing lightly, "I can protect myself you know" He scoffed, the prince didn't look strongly built, but he indeed was quite strong, having trained with his friends without his parents knowing, incase he did need to defend himself, he wasn't too bad with a pair of daggers he always had in his boots.

The prince glanced about as he got out of the car, sniffing the air lightly, "Why don't you two get the rooms set up and our stuff inside, Zion and I can go see what good food they have around here?" He glanced toward the other two alphas, the prince removing the sash with his family's emblem from around his chest, he just didn't want to wear it, wanting to be a normal alpha walking around for once.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:21 pm

Zion stuck out his tonguse at the prince. "Yeah right, if I tried to bring someone to bed with me you'd probably have a fit and a half." He shot back lightheartedly, looking to Elliot as Steven started to tease him. "Of course I'd like to potentially find a mate. But you're my first priority, after all. We are here to make sure you're safe, after all." The alpha told the other. That is exactly what they did, and they proudly wore it in their attire. Elliott protected Steven with his ability to dual wield blades, while Gael just used a sword. He was the strongest of the bunch, so protecting Steve was nothing to him. Then there was Zion, he didn't use blades or anything. He wasn't strong enough to go hand-to-hand with someone like that. So, he used his pistols instead. He was quite a deadly shot, which was what helped him get to where he was now.

"Yeah, it's nice to see what the other cities have!" Zion agreed, playing on his phone a bit more before realizing Elliott had found a city for them. "Nice, comfy beds tonight." The omega hummed in delight. Looking out the window, gazing at the large buildings and busting streets. "There are food stands here? You don't see those a whole lot back at home." He said, watching as they pulled up to a hotel. Climbing out and stretching his limbs. "It's good to stand up again," he grunted. Watching as the alphas followed not too long after.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:58 pm

The prince chuckled as he listened to them, "Who knows, maybe one of you will find someone to bring to your room for the night" He teased, laughing as he gave a playful grin, "We all know Elli always wants to catch some tail somehow, mr serious no fun" He snickered, relaxing back in his seat and listening to them, "We can probably spend some time wandering about too, seeing the town, see what's up" He added.

"Might be fun to go from the hotel and just explore" He said, taking his phone out and sighing as he found message after message from his parents, reminding him he was the future and that he needed to keep his position in mind, he scoffed as he read the texts before just turning his phone off and tossing it to the side, sighing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 8:50 pm

"Well, Elli is good at what he does. Unlike us, he's able to keep four eyes on the road!" Zion responded, watching as the alpha at the driver's seat swat at his leg lightly. "That, and I'm the most mature from you lot." Elliott spoke, causing Gael to snort from the back seat. "Come on, we're not that far apart in age." He spoke, moving a leg over the other and leaning back. "But you're technical not wrong." He finally added, glancing out the window every now and again. Zion glanced back to Steven when he mentioned letting Elliott pick the shack. "Hey, I'm sure Elli didn't want to spend too much on places to stay." He said, shaking his head lightly. "But I guess we learned our lesson." The omega laughed.

Zion glanced back to Steven and grinned, "now we're talking! Elli, see if we can find a city or something to stop at for the night." He said, listening to the slender alpha beside him give a noise of agreement. "I don't see why not. By the time I find somewhere to have us stay, we shouldn't have too much longer to go." He said, moving his glasses up his nose. "Sweet, thanks Elliott." He said, leaning back and pulling out his phone. Deciding to mess around it while waiting. That was honestly the only thing he could do during this car ride.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 8:36 pm

Prince Steven, or just Steve to his friends, rolled his eyes lightly at the banter between his friends while he sat in the back seat, staring out the window. He brushed back the long blonde hair and used an elastic to tie it back into a small bun, "I see you lot getting bored with the drive, not like I necessarily want to be driving either" He grunted lightly, letting out a long breath, his vibrant blue eyes staring toward the horizon, "We have more than enough to go to more extravagant parts of town, yet you both let him pick that run down shack" He chuckled lightly, "Though honestly, beating the snot out of that alpha did make it slightly better" He said as he glanced toward his friends.

The prince honestly didn't want to marry someone just yet, he wanted to find the omega he wanted to spend his life with, not just be forced to be with an omega. The young prince rolled his eyes again and chuckled as he listened to the others, "I could use something other than the stupid meal plan my mother made, I love him but come on" He chuckled, "Let's find the greasiest fast food place" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 5:41 am

It had been a few days since their little trip started. The prince had been asked to go and meet the person he was going to be marrying. Zion sat in the passenger seat of the car, head perched on his hand as he stared out towards the open plains. His other hand resting on his lap, gently thrumming at his thighs. "So... how much longer until we get there?" He questioned the driver, Elliott. The slender alpha looked his way, gazing briefly at him before looking back to the road. "If I saw the last sign correctly, we should be another 24 hours." He explained calmly. Giving a roll of his eyes at the groan of complaint. Though his eyes remained soft. "So we're going to have to make another stop?" He huffed, slumping his arms down on the door while moving his head down. "At least we're almost there, Zion. Better than when we first started." He said, not taking his eyes off of the road. That only caused Zion to sigh, "yeah... you're right." He told him, just remaining in the seat.

"I'm sure Elliott will find us a decent place for us to stay, yeah?" The alpha in the back seat beside the prince spoke. The omega in the front lifting his head to look back at the larger alpha. "Hopefully, Elli picked the last place we stayed at. What did we have, two drug addicts and a very old pervy alpha?" Zion spoke, looking back to the two. The last place wasn't good at all- especially with that pervy old alpha. Thankfully the creep was dealt with. The guy was just making him uncomfortable with the lewd jokes and suggestive words. There was no way he was getting in bed with that guy.

Zion moved a hand up to brush back his brunet hair. Glancing over to Elliott, just thinking for just a moment. Wondering how he was able to be here at a time like this. He wasn't involved with the royal family, unlike Elliott and Gael. They were two alphas that had family working with in the royal family. Then there was him, an omega. He had no ties, nothing. The only thing being the fact that he had been friends with the prince for most of his life. He wanted to have him there, which was why he stayed.

Zion leaned back and closed his eyes, taking in a soft breath of air. "Can we get takeout? It's been a while since we had that.." he finally spoke, waiting for a response. Hearing a gruff one from the alpha behind him. "I don't see why not. What do you think?" He asked the prince beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stand by Me [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3