From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stand by Me [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Stand by Me [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySun May 09, 2021 12:35 am

The prince frowned as he listened to the others, folding his arms over his chest and he sighed, hanging his head lightly, "I cant just... Leave..." He said, staring over the drop and growling lightly, "With my parents gone... I'm the... King now... I cant just abandon survivors if there are any" He said, looking back toward his friends and mate, the alpha's emotions couldn't be read, too many emotions were going through him at that moment, the most prominent was stress.

The prince, no, the unofficial king, let out a loud sigh as he ran his hands through his hair, beginning to pace again, "I know they're probably there waiting for us... O-or the risks of if we had been here when it happened but... We could have helped them fight... Could have... Done anything" He breathed out, "I just... I don't feel right leaving... I don't even want to stay now but... I'm just conflicted" He said, ending up sitting on a piece of rubble and sighing loudly, his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 7:59 pm

[size=31]Elliott shook his head, "we didn't know what was going to happen. Everyone is probably in shock from the empire betraying us like that." He told the prince, looking over to him. Watching as the prince looked about to try and find another way into the city. He watched as the smaller alpha made a comment about getting into the city. "Are you sure that would be a good idea? There could be many of their soldiers in there. It would be very dangerous," he warned the other.[/size]

[size=31]Gael grunted and nodded his head to Elliott. "Elli's got a point, Steven. Going in there would put all of us in danger. And once we go in, there would be no good way of getting out. I say we just go back and think of other ways to fight the empire." He told the prince, watching as Xion nodded his head. "I mean, at least we weren't in there as well. We'd be dead too," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Though, the outcome that happened still isn't good either." He said to his mate.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 6:14 pm

The alpha prince glanced about often as they walked, grunting out as he felt his mate pull him back from the drop, he growled as he slammed his fist against the wall, cursing loudly, "We shouldn't have left... Things would have been different" he stated, scowling, he thought for a moment as he listened to his mate's words, "There's one more entrance... Its disgusting though" He said, the city had a sewage outtake that lead right into the castle basement, Steven knew the plans for it, having studied them and all other entrances to the city and castle.

"Its the only place I know of that couldn't be destroyed... The pipes are incredibly thick and strong, they were made that way so they wouldn't burst and flood the city" He said, "And if I remember right..." he murmured, searching for symbols on the walls, "One of the access ports is right below us... Down there" He said, gesturing to the large drop before them, "There would normally be an access tunnel with a ladder down about ten feet in front of us" he rambled as he paced near the edge.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:23 pm

[size=31]"I'll try to promise not to do that ever again. I'm surprised that I didn't get my own head taken off with that." He told the alpha, dusting himself off and looking over to his mate. Remaining at his side, doing his best to try and comfort him. "We're right here for you, your highness." Elliott spoke, while Gael nodded and rested against his sword. Once the alpha prince started to make their way towards the city. [/size]

[size=31]When Steven found the secret entrance, he followed the alpha inside and looked about. Following him all the way up until a large drop was upon them. He grabbed his mate and pulled him back. "Steven, look out!" He yelped, looking around to try and find a way around the large gap. He then noticed that the the area had been destroyed, making them unable to get inside. "Now what? There is no way we'd be able to get inside." He said, looking over to the prince. "Looks like they completely destroyed the area around the city, so we can't get in." He told him, crossing his arms over his chest in irritation.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:52 pm

The alpha prince trembled slightly as he gripped his omega, keeping his head against his shoulder, letting out a shaky breath, "Just... Never do that to me again... Fuck Zion" He breathed out, the alpha quite stressed, the alpha sighing as he stood, making sure his omega stayed close to him, the prince becoming paranoid of losing the last of his family, "Guys just... Stick close" he said, glancing about often, not wanting anyone else to get hurt.

Steven looked about often as he walked with the others, "Lets find that entrance already" He muttered, the alpha growing impatient while in the open, he rubbed at the wound from the alpha earlier, it was beginning to bug him as they walked, when the finally got to the secret entrance, he pushed it open, gripping one of his knives as he cleared the passage, "We're good, lets go" He said, moving further in, glancing back toward the group to make sure they were close.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 7:52 pm

[size=31]Zion still could hear his ears ringing from the gun that had been fired so close to his head. Eyes lifting just a bit when he saw his alpha rush over and grab him. Barely even hearing him through the loud ringing within his ears. "Yes," he grinned lightly. "I'm fine, see? Not a scratch." He told him, speaking loudly from the fact that he could barely hear anything. He sat there and moved his hands up to rub at his ears, "now come on, Steven. We can't just sit here, we have to keep going." He told him, moving to nudge the alpha off so he could get to his feet. [/size]

[size=31]Elliott nodded his head and looked out towards the city, "Zion is right, we have to keep going." He told the prince, watching as the omega shook himself off. Still a bit dazed from the gun going off by his head. Looking around quickly to find where his own two pistols had gone. Finding them scattered along the floor and picking them up. Looking them over before putting them back in their holsters. The ringing in his ears staring to die down, but it was still there.Ā [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:19 pm

Steven glared toward the soldier before trying to rush forward when he saw his omega moving, "Zion!" He yelled as he heard the shot, freezing in place as he watched, shaking and breathing heavily as he watched Elliott before he shook himself out and he rushed to the omega, grabbing him and looking him over, not realizing just now tight his grip was on him.

"Are you fucking insane?!" He growled as he looked his omega in the eye, "I can't lose you too" He said, letting out a breath and leaning his forehead against the omega's shoulder, clinging onto the omega as he began to tremble, the alpha beginning to mumble incoherently against the omega, Steven didn't know what to do with himself, his family was dead, all he had was his friends and his omega, and he almost lost him as well, Steven normally would be able to handle most situations, but he wasn't able to keep his head in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:27 pm

"We thought we got all of the royal family. Though it seems we forgot one. So I suggest you submit or this little bitch takes a few bullets, yeah?" The soldier growled. Moving a gun up towards the omega's head. Zion just growled and decided that he wasn't going to let the soldier play his little game. He wasn't going to be weak anymore, he was going to be strong. Zion bit into his arm and grabbed for the gun that was pressed into his skull. Turning it as quickly as he could so it would fire into the alpha behind him. Ears instantly ringing as the soldier pulled the trigger instinctively in response to him biting his arm.

Zion gritted his teeth and fell back with the soldier. Elliott watched the scene play out and called to the omega. "Zion!" He shouted, rushing over and cursing. He stood and pulled the omega off of the soldier, fearful he had killed himself in the process. Hand moving to touch the side of his face where blood was pouring from. That was when the omega started to snap back into reality. "I'm fine, I just can't here a thing." He spoke loudly, ears still ringing from how close the gun fired to his ears.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:59 pm

The prince, covered in now his own blood and the dead soldier's, swatted his friend off him when he felt his shirt grabbed, "Don't fucking touch me" He snarled as he glared toward him, trying to push past the sway he felt from dizziness, he growled, pushing past his friend, the alpha just couldn't comprehend that his family was gone now, to him, he basically lost everything, he wiped his injured eye while walking with the group, trying to keep Zion close to him.

The alpha let out a deep throated growl as he spotted his omega being grabbed, "What do you want?" He growled to the soldier holding his omega, clenching his fists as he resisted the urge to just lunge forward, knowing he would just put his mate in more danger if he did, the alpha wincing slightly and shaking his head a bit, feeling the affects of blood loss from his injury.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:43 am

"The front is blocked, there's no way we're getting in." Elliott responded, turning his head when Steven was jumped by a soldier. The three panicked and were about to jump in and help the prince. Though he threw off the attacker and began to go animalistic on him. Gael grabbed the back of his shirt and lifted him up off of the lifeless soldier. "Get it together! We need you to not lose your shit!" The large alpha growled, putting him down on his feet. Zion looked to Elliott and frowned, grabbing both of his pistols and checking them both. "Is there any other way?" He asked, watching as the tall alpha thought. "There is, if I recall there is a side entrance. I don't know if they're blocking that entrance, but it's better than nothing." Elliott responded, motioning for then to follow.

Zion glanced to Steven and followed beside him. Remaining ready to use his guns if he needed. Elliott took the front, with Gael not too far behind. While they were on the side path, he noticed imperial soldiers patrolling the path. And that was when they noticed them. Zion skillfully shot at the soldiers that they came across. Stopping and skillfully dodging whenever he needed to reload. It didn’t take long for them to arrive to the entrance. Zion stepped through and gawked, gritting his teeth as he was grabbed. "Wait! Don't come through! It's a trap!" He shouted, gasping as electricity pulsed through his body. Fingers clawing at the arm that had wrapped firmly around his face.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:20 am

Steven seemed to relax slightly as he felt his omega's touch, glancing towa d him before frowning lightly as he watched him go, he ran a hand through his hair before gathering his things, he remained silent in the car, staring at his phone, when he glanced up to see the damage, he moved to get out of the car, scowling as he saw the airships, "Someone tipped them off that we were gone..." he said flatly, "We need to get to the castle and gather any survivors, we need to get anyone out and to the emergency rooms below the castle" He said as he glanced toward the other's, glancing toward his omega briefly.

His mind was clearly racing as he eyed his omega, the alpha prince turning as he heard footsteps and he cursed loudly as a lone imperial soldier tackled him with a knife, the blade carving into the alpha's flesh from the left side of his forehead, over his right eye, and down his face, Steven grunted and growled as he used his strength to knock the soldier off him, he stood, staggering and using the car to hold himself up briefly, before he lunged for the soldier and tackled him to the ground, the alpha giving an almost feral snarl as he threw punch after punch, the alpha taking his anger out on the soldier, though even after the soldier was dead Steven wouldn't let up, the alpha almost going feral from bottling his rage thought the trip.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:09 am

Zion frowned as the alpha began to get upset and angry. He stepped forward in alarm as he punched the wall, "hey! Careful!" He said, grabbing for his hand. Though he released it in fear of the alpha snapping at him. He just bit at his lower lip and shifted back. "I'll get the car started, then we can head back." Elliott said, stepping from the room and going to where the vehicle was. Leaving Zion with Steven, the air tense.

"I'll go help Elli, just take a moment.." he said, grabbing his things and going down to help repack the car. Sitting in the passenger seat, the seat he always sat in. Gael stepped out and joined them, shaking his head and looking down. When they were all in the car, Elli started the car and began to drive back to their home. When they arrived, they pulled to the side, noticing everything was destroyed and the sky was filled in smoke. Zion gawked at the sight, "our home.." he spoke, eyes looking up as airships flew overhead. Blinking and noticing exactly who it had been. "Of course... the imperials. I thought we made a peace pact without them?" He said as he glanced to Elliott. Watching the alpha step out of the car, fixing his glasses and watching the destruction that was before them. "They probably took it to give them a chance to destroy our home and king.." he said, shaking his head and gripping at the car door he leaned on.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:08 am

The alpha eyed their friend before remaining silent as he took the paper, reading it over briefly, "They were just... Texting me earlier I thought..." the alpha murmured, many emotions flashing through his eyes as he read over the paper a second time, then a third time, then a fourth, not believing it, he finally scowled before tossing the paper toward the garbage, "I don't know who did it... But I'll figure it out" He growled deeply, the alpha trying to hide his trembling fists as he turned, going toward his bags and beginning to find his clothes to get changed.

The alpha put on his least favorite outfit his mother made him pack, it was one for more special occasions, he hated it, he grabbed the sash and pulled it over his head, "We're leaving" He growled, the alpha tried to keep his composure, but he was beginning to lose the fight with himself, his fist clenched before he pulled it back and punched right through the wall beside him, leaving a gaping hole as he growled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 4:01 am

Zion remained seated, waiting to hear the news. He could tell that something was wrong with the other alpha. He hoped nothing too bad happened. That was when he heard the words that the alpha had spoken. "I... I'm sorry, but our kingdom was attacked and your family was killed. Everyone is talking about it, and it is also in the papers." He said, pulling out a paper that he had in his pocket. Handing it over to Steven, wanting him to see what they were saying about the attack.

Zion frowned shifted to try and get his clothes on without Elliott seeing him naked. He shuddered and felt his breath hitch from the cum that leaked from him. Wiggling to pull on his boxers and pants, finally able to leave the safety of the blanket and grab for his shirt. He came in beside his alpha and looked over his shoulder. "Who would do such a thing?" He breathed, wondering how his alpha felt about the whole thing.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:30 pm

The prince had dozed off a short time after his mate had, keeping curled around him and his arms firmly around the omega, the alpha snored loudly as he held his mate. The alpha grunted and grumbled as he felt his mate moving, groaning when the voice on the other side of the door woke him, the groggy alpha slowly sat up and yawned loudly, running a hand through his hair before glancing toward the other, "I wasn't really pay ng attention... But if you heard it, something must be up" He said.

The alpha stretched as he stood from the bed, finding his pants and he pulled them on before he yawned and moved toward the door, checking to make sure his omega was covered before he opened the door, trying to fix his hair again, "Thanks" He said with a yawn, "What's up? Zi mentioned you sounded off" He said as he eyed the other alpha.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 6:48 pm

Zion smiled softly as his prince claimed that one day he'd be so round and full of his pups. But that wouldn't be now, not right now. The omega just nodded his head and shifted closer to him so he could relax. Opening his mouth slightly to yawn, closing his eyes and falling right to sleep. Unable to keep his eyes open due to how warm he was against his body.

The young omega had been out for quite a while. Blinking his eyes open when he heard a knock on the door. "Wake up! We brought food!" Called a voice. Zion shifted against his mate and stretched. Concern filling him when he heard the stress in the alpha's voice. Did something bad happen? What happened? He wondered, quite worried as he pushed himself to sit up. "Elli sounds a bit stressed. Do you think something happened?" He asked the prince, wondering if he could hear it as well.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:52 pm

The prince held his mate close as they relaxed together, the alpha settling and resting his head against his mate's, smiling softly at his purrs, chuckling when he heard his words, "One day, you'll be so round with my pups, one day" He cooed as he kissed his cheek softly, he squeezed his omega softly as he let him relax, leaving him be so he could rest.

"Get some rest, I'll wake you when the guys come back with food, I'm sure you're hungry, especially now" He said as he nuzzled him, he rolled them enough to turn the omega away from the door of the room and he curled himself around the omega while keeping him close, nuzzling him and rubbing at his sides softly as he held him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:39 pm

A soft exhale escaped Zion's lips. A bit nervous about telling them what was going on. He really didn’t want to tell their friends that they mated and bonded. "I know... I'm just a bit nervous is all. What if they say someone horrible? What if they left him? The omega knew he'd always have the alpha, but it wouldn't feel the same with their friends gone. Softly whining as he felt him knead at his rear. "You're such a pain." He teased, turning his head to kiss his cheek sweetly. Softly laughing against his it.

A shiver passed along his spine at the thought. "Mm.. I'm already so full from your seed. I bet you're super excited to eventually see me grow plump with your pups." He teased back in response. Moaning softly as the alpha bucked into him, feeling the knot pop out of him. Though the rest of his cock was still buried inside of his little cunt. Not that he had minded, he didn't care if his alpha's cock was still nestled inside of him. He eventually found himself growing a tad bit tired. Shifting closer to his mate, hiking both a leg and an arm around him. "I'm sleepy..." he yawned out, moving his head against his chest. Listening to his soothing heartbeat, purring lightly in content. Barely able to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:03 am

The alpha prince nuzzled his omega and made sure he stayed covered, just incase, "Though we should probably tell them everything that happened when they get back..." he said as he kissed at his mark softly, he gave a soft chuckle as he watched his omega as he continued massaging his rear.

The alpha gave a low grunt as he felt his mate shift to test his knot, feeling his knot had shrunk a bit, but still needed time, "I'm very eager to fill you, my beautiful omega" He cooed as he kissed him softly, "It's working me up just thinking about how full I can get you, seeing you swell from my cum" The alpha growled at the idea, gripping his mate closer as he gave a light buck of his hips, the alpha eventually pulling slowly on his knot when it shrunk enough and feeling his knot pop out of his mate, though the prince kept his cock within his omega, just making sure they weren't knotted anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 6:13 am

"I don't think they will walk in on us being knotted. Though, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it actually does happen." He told the alpha. He didn't want to hide the fact that they were now mates, but he was also embarrassed at the fact that they could walk in while they were tied. Moving his head down to rest it against his neck. Softly exhaling and drinking in his warm, comforting scent.

A soft purr left him at his words, moving an arm around his waist. Running his fingers along his back ever so gently. "I know, and I'd do the same." He responded gently against his neck. The omega gave a noise in response to hands grabbing for his ass. A shudder running down his spine at his words. "I bet you're eager to fill me up with as much cum as possible." He teased, kissing his neck in response. Shifting his hips to test how swollen the alpha's knot was. It shrank a bit, but not too much for them to separate.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:53 am

The alpha rumbled out as he nuzzled his mate and held him close, "Let's hope the guys don't walk in and see us knotted... Not that we would hide our bond, but it would be a little awkward for them to find us tied" He rambled as he relaxed back, calming down from his pleasure high, the alpha nuzzling ng his omega as he relaxed with him.

The alpha grinned lightly as he heard his omega mention how he filled him, "Well, I'd do anything for my amazing omega" He cooed, grabbing at his rear playfully and he massaged his rear, nuzzling his mark and kissing along his skin, "I'll fill you up however much you want me to" He cooed, "Until my balls just can't anymore" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:52 am

Zion kept his arms curled around his neck. Hearing him mutter the words against his neck. "Okay.." he told him, feeling the knot try to push its way into him. Moving his legs out to accommodate the knot. Moaning out as he felt his knot finally pop into him, locking them together. Feeling his alpha buck his hips, trying to work himself to his orgasm.

That was when lips came crashing against his own. Tilting his head to kiss his alpha, groaning against his mouth at the warm cum that filled him. Feeling his hips jerk, trying to send the cum deeper into him. Almost as if the alpha was trying to ensure pregnancy, though Zion wouldn't at all be fertile until his heat comes along after his pills were stopped. It wasn’t long until Steven rolled them over and covered them up, moving his head down to rest it against his chest. "You fill me up so well, alpha." He purred, nuzzling his face deeper into his chest and drinking in his comforting scent. Relaxing while they waited until his knot shrank.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:39 am

The alpha panted a d groaned as he bucked wildly into his omega, "We'll talk about it when we get home" He muttered against his neck as he kissed his mark, he began working to knot his omega, he grunted as he felt the omega orgasm around his cock, he shifted his hips and growled as he knotted his mate, groaning out loudly as he bucked his hips to bring himself to his climax.

The alpha kissed his omega deeply as he came within him, bucking his hips as he instinctively tried to push his cum far into his omega, Steve breathed heavily as he hovered over his omega, keeping him close as he nuzzled him before he moved to roll them so the omega was comfoetable, the alpha brought a blanket up and covered himself and the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 4:59 pm

The omega continued to grip onto his alpha, trying to bring him as close as he possibly could to him. Soft moans and whimpers leaving his lips with each thrust into him. Allowing Steven to raise and adjust his hips however he wanted. His breath briefly caught in his throat as the prince said that he doubted he could wait either. "Well... I just have to stop taking my pill and it should only be a matter of time." He mused to his alpha. Though Zion didn't have plans to do it now. They were on a road trip away from home. He would have to be a fool to stop his medication right now. He wanted to wait until they were safe at home before he stopped his medication.

He shifted his hips as he felt Steven's knot hit against him with each thrust. Trying to shift to help the knot enter him. Warmth polled into his stomach at the words his alpha uttered. It took those words to send him over the edge. Body tensing up and crying as he orgasmed around the alpha's cock. Fingertips digging into his shoulders, practically clinging onto him as he rode through his release. "A-Ah! Steven!" He whined out, shutting his eyes tightly and burying his face against his neck.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 4:44 pm

The alpha growled out as he licked at his omega's mark, rumbling as he bucked his hips, breathing heavily as he began to pick up speed with his thrusts, cursing out as he shifted his weight to raise the omega's hips and thrust deeper into him, he looked down toward the omega and he hunched over him to nuzzle him, growling softly, shivering at the idea of knotting his omega while he was in heat, "I doubt you can wait either" He growled in his ear playfully.

The alpha breathed heavily as he thrust rapidly into the other, his knot beginning to swell and press against the omega as he thrust roughly, "Seeing you take my knot while in heat... Seeing your belly get so big with pups" He growled as he nuzzled his mate, panting in excitement as he gripped onto his mate firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stand by Me [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next