From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stand by Me [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:52 am

Zion shuddered as he felt the prince ease into him. Feeling him bottom out with his hips pressed against his own. Pulling his teeth away and licking at the mark he had made on his neck. A loud purr still rumbling from his throat, remaining close to his mate. He still couldn't believe that Steven wanted to be his alpha. The alpha fantasized about having him as a mate, to feel the alpha mark and breed him as his. He had always thought he wasn’t special enough, royal enough to be his mate. But Steven loved him for who he was.

Soft moans leaving his lips as Steven began to thrust into him. Bringing his mate close to him, body shuddering at the warm lips that pressed against his own. Pulling his head back to nuzzle his face into his neck. "S-Steven.." he whined out, legs working to bring his hips closer to him. He couldn’t wait to have the alpha knot him and fill him. "I bet you're eager for me to have my heats." He told him playfully. Though he was on the pill, so his heats were halted. But he didn't mind going off of them to have the alpha actually breed him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:39 am

The prince grunted and growled as he continued to grind against his omega, licking and kissing at his bonding mark, he tilted his head to give his omega more access to his bonding spot. Steven shivered as he pushed his cock into his omega until he bottomed out within him, settling deep within his mate as he bit into his bonding spot, groaning as he felt the other biting at him, he made sure he leave a decent mark before pulling back and beginning to lick at the spot.

The alpha rumbled as he nuzzled his omega and pulled his omega's hips up as he began to buck his hips, the prince cursing as he tucked his head against Zion's cheat, arching his back as he thrust at a normal steady pace to start out with. Steven groaning loudly as he gripped tightly onto his omega, pulling back briefly to kiss him deeply, the alpha growling loudly as he held the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 4:30 am

The young omega shuddered as the alpha continued to grind against him. Feeling his cock slide between his folds, hips jerking upon instinct. A shudder running down his spine as Steven roughly bucked against him. A quiet moan leaving him as the omega said that he belonged to him. Moving his head instinctively to reveal more of his neck to him. "I know, my protective alpha.." he mused softly through a chuckle, purring softly at the affection. Shifting his legs out more, raising one up onto his hips.

A shudder passed over him again when Steven said that he'll be knotting him so much to the point where he'll have to carry him due to how sore and full he'd be. He nosed at his bonding spot, finding the mark he had made on his skin. It wasn’t very visible, but he was determined to make it known that Steven belonged to him. Body tensing against him once he slid his cock inside, "I hope you keep your word," he purred out. Biting into the side of his neck, holding himself there before pulling back to observe the bitemark he made.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:47 am

The alpha prince huffed softly as he breathed in his omega's scent while he continued grinding against him, growling at the idea of his parents banishing his omega, he gripped him tighter and bucked his hips against the omega rougher, "Mine" He growled out against his neck, nosing at his bonding spot and rumbling lightly, "Parents or not, they try to touch you, they will regret it" He said a bit harshly, after already knotting the omega and bonding with him in the alley, the young alpha prince seemed to be thrust into a pre rut, growling deeply as he began to grind the head of his cock against the omega's cunt.

"I'll do anything you wish omega" He cooed into his ear as he licked at his skin, "I'll knot you so much I'll have to carry you" He said against his neck as he licked and bit at his bonding spot, "You need to make sure I'm good and marked as well omega" He grunted against his skin, the alpha shivering in excitement as he eased the head of his cock into the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 7:05 am

Zion remained close to the omega, allowing the alpha to scent him. Hooking his arms around him while letting a leg rise up and drape over the alpha's hip. Snuggling up close to his body. "Maybe that omega you have to marry has an alpha of their own." He suggested, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "I'm sure I'll be fine. I doubt they'll do anything to hurt me. I think the worst they will do is banish me." He managed to say. Just the thought of being unable to see his mate would pain him.

A soft purr escaped the omega as hands were placed on his hips. Feeling him grind up against him. Body shifting against him in response. Giving a soft moan in response, head moving to nuzzle at his neck. "I want you to mark me, I want to be yours." Be told the alpha prince. Allowing him to roll them over, unable to stop the loud purrs from leaving his throat. Shifting to buck his hips back against him, keeping his nose against his neck. Drinking in the warm scent of the alpha.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:52 am

The alpha held his omega as he nuzzled him, continuing to scent him as he listened to him, he let out a sigh as he nodded, hugging his omega close, "All I want is you... I don't want anything else" He murmured, kissing at his mark softly as he nuzzled him, "I'm just worried my parents would do something to you... No matter what I say you know they'll go over me" He sighed.

He seemed to perk up slightly when his omega mentioned knotting him again, he shivered slightly before he looked toward him, he couldn't help gripping his hips and beginning to grind against him, "I'll make sure you're marked omega, no alpha will look at you without permission" He said as he rolled them over, hovering over the omega as he kissed at his neck, "I'm more than happy to do what you want" He said softly as he held him close, continuing to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:29 am

Zion kept his arms wrapped around the alpha, closing his eyes and purring at how he scented him. Glad he was working his scent onto him. Maybe then the alphas would leave him alone. He opened his eyes once the alpha prince began to express his worries about the wedding. He nuzzled his face against his chest, trying his best to soothe his alpha. Purring softly, hoping that would help ease his troubled mind. "I know, Steve. But whatever happens, I'll be with you." He assured, hoping that helped ease the alpha.

"Do you... do you want to try knotting me again now that were alone?" He asked him, a shudder running down his spine at the thought of the alpha breeding him as his once more. "I want you to claim me as yours so that other alphas will know that I belong to you." Zion told him, hoping he understood. He didn't want another alpha pinning him and successfully raping him. He shuddered in disgust at the thought of another alpha fucking his cunt and breeding him. "That is, if you want to. I don't want to do anything you don't want to." He told him, nuzzling at the crook of his neck.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:13 pm

Steven leaned against the wall as he waited for the omega, he gave a small growl toward a passing alpha before he quieted, he glanced toward the door as he heard movement inside, smelling his omega and he stood, turning to face the door and he gave a chuckle as he watched the omega bump into him, he raised a light brow as he watched him before following him inside, leaning down to nuzzled the omega, closing the door behind them.

He was quick to curl his arms around the omega's waist and he held him close, rumbling deep within his chest as he laid with the omega and he began scenting him, frowning lightly and sighing as the omega mentioned exactly what he had been thinking, "Yeah... My parents have been texting me non stop about this whole thing... They keep saying I'm the pride of the kingdom for going to marry this omega... I can't... I can't go marry and mark some stranger" He said, tucking his head against his omega's neck, it wasn't often the alpha let his guard down and showed his weaknesses, but he trusted his mate and best friend, he knew he could vent to him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 1:55 pm

When the omega stepped out of the shower, he dried off and slipped on some loose pajamas. Stepping out of the bathroom and looking about the room, wondering where exactly his alpha was. He went to open the door to check the other rooms. Bumping into the back of someone, apologizing and pulling back. Finding that it was only Steven. Tilting his head, wondering why he was standing outside of his room.

He grabbed his hand, humming softly and moving his head down against his shoulder. Rubbing his scent on him. Relieved to have the overly strong stench of the other alpha off of him. Now, all he had to do was have Steven mark him once more with his scent. "Come on, I'm sure you want to sit and relax." He spoke, pulling him into the room and to the bed. Climbing into the soft bed and laying down, snuggling up to the alpha. Purring and enjoying his warmth. "You're trying to find the strength to call off the marriage?" He asked softly, face pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 5:00 am

Steven glanced to the side as he felt something touch his hand, smiling as he saw his omega's hand, he curled his large hand around the omega's and he stroked at his hand with his thumb, "Be glad once we're gone" He gave a small huff, he was still fairly agitated about the other alpha, though he was happy to have his omega now.

When they were back at the hotel, Steven settled outside the omega's room, as though he was keeping watch, he ran a hand through his hair as he stared at his phone, struggling to get the courage to dial his parents' number, he wanted to tell them he wasn't going through with the wedding, wanting to choose his own omega, wanting to tell them he wanted an omega that would love him and he them, not just be forced to care for one another.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 3:29 am

The omega shifted in his seat, glancing to the two alphas that were in the front seat. "I'm just glad you two are alright." Elliott said, relieved that neither of the two were harmed. Zion just chuckled lightly, turning his head to look out the window. Carefully moving a hand to rest it on Steven's own. Hooking his fingers between the alpha's own. The lanky alpha in the driver's seat reminded him of an omega, he always worried and made sure everyone was alright. It was a surprise he wasn't an omega. Sometimes he would even talk with Steven about Elliott being with Gael.

When they were dropped off, Elliott gave them their rooms and they drove off to get them some food. Zion turned and walked inside, going into a room so he could take a shower. Shedding from his clothes and tossing the ones that were torn. Stepping into the shower and sighing at the hot water against his skin. Closing his eyes and purring at how it felt. After enjoying the warmth of the shower for just a moment, instantly getting to washing his hair and body. Working to make sure that alpha's scent was off of him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:40 am

The alpha gave an affectionate rumble as he held his omega close and nuzzled him, "I'm glad we have each other" He said softly as he gave him a smile, standing with him while they waited for their friends, he seemed to perk up slightly at the other mentioning trying again, "We'll have the guys switch up the rooms, so we can have one alone together" He said, squeezing his hip softly.

The alpha walked up to the car once it got there and he got in after his omega, grunting lightly as he closed the door, "Yeah, just drop us off and you two can go get food, I think after that, we both need a good shower, hell maybe a massage" He huffed, leaning back in the seat and running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:58 pm

Zion watched as the alpha began taking his buttoned up shirt off, wondering what exactly he was doing. That was when the alpha reached around him and tied the shirt around his hips. Trying to help him cover up so no one else could see through his torn pants. He gave a weak noise once Steven pulled him close and nuzzled him. Moving his head down to nuzzle at his neck. "I'm glad I have you," he purred in response. Delighted from the kisses against the mark on his skin.

The omega was rather happy when Steven agreed to scenting him as his. He shifted against him, nuzzling at his shoulder. "Perhaps we can try again when we're alone?" He asked, tilting his head as he looked at him. He wanted the alpha to knot him when they were back at the hotel. Back at the hotel where they would be alone and more comfortable. "Okay," he agreed, walking out after the alpha. Remaining at his side as they both waited for the other two alphas to get there. "Are you sure things are alright? Do you want us to drop you two off at the hotel while Gael and I both find something for dinner?" Elliott had asked, waiting until the two were inside before starting back towards the hotel.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:27 pm

The alpha watched his omega, giving a slight friend before he took his buttoned shirt off, bringing the omega close and tying the long sleeves around his waist, trying to help him conceal his ripped pants, he nuzzled him softly and held him close, he still felt upset about letting the alpha go as far as he did, but it was done, there was nothing else he could do now. "Well, you have me now, omega" He cooed as he nuzzled him, kissing at his mark softly.

He gave a nod as the omega spoke, "I tried to help with the scent as best as could, bastard has a strong scent, I'll give him that" He scoffed, keeping the omega close to him, he seemed to perk up slightly hearing the omega ask him to scent him when his shower was done, "Of course, anything you want" He said, giving him a smile. He listened quietly as the omega called their friends, rolling his eyes as he could practically hear the other two alphas in a panic, "We took care of it, just isn't best for us to walk back" He said plainly, loud enough for himself to be heard over the phone. "Let's go wait where they can see us" He said as he curled an arm around the omega's hip.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:41 am

"Well, I think they were a bit hesitant to have me around. But I think I've grown on them quite a bit. So they see me as a good friend," Zion hummed as he placed his pistols back where they belonged. "Course I want you. I've been wanting you as a mate since the day we became really close to each other." He said, turning to face the alpha beside him. That, and he didn't want to continuous bend over. His pants were ripped and flashing himself like that was not a smart idea.

"When we get back to that hotel, I'm going to take one hell of a shower. I do not want that alpha's scent on me." He could smell it, it was incredibly strong and it made him feel absolutely nauseous. "After, I want you to scent me again. If you don't mind doing it, that is." He said, pulling out his phone and instantly bringing up Elliott's phone number. The alpha instantly answering the phone to him. "Hey... Elli? We need you to come get us. We were in a bit of a predicament and we want to be picked up." Be said, pulling his head back as the alpha started to worry over the phone. "No! No.. we're fine, we just want to come back to the hotel. We'll discuss dinner choises later, okay?" He listened to what the alpha bad to say. Thanking him after a moment before hanging up the phone. "Okay... so I guess we wait until they arrive." He said, shifting on has feet and putting his phone away.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:23 am

"It's not like the guys had a chance to protest when I told them it was what you wanted, so they were going to let you" He chuckled softly, holding the omega close to him, "Omega or not, I trust you with my life" He said as he leaned into him softly, licking at his mark, the alpha giving a rumble, seeking to appreciate the work he did.

When his knot shrunk and he was able to pull out, he shifted back slightly and set the omega down, the alpha couldn't help as he stuck close to him, making sure he was fine. "I'm not exactly happy with how it happened, but I am happy to know I have an omega that I want to be with, and that I know wants me" He said with a smile, he dressed himself and kept an eye on the omega, he retrieved his daggers from the other alpha and he cleaned them before slipping them back into the holsters in his boots, "I think we better call the guys to come get us" He said as heoved back to the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 6:19 pm

"I wouldn't be your friend because you're the prince. To be honest, if you weren't so sweet, friendly, and kind, I wouldn't have been friends with you." He admitted, unable to stop purrs from leaving him as the alpha nuzzled him. "I'm just... I'm just happy they allowed me to join you. I thought they wouldn't let me train alongside Elli and Gael. Since... you know... I'm an omega." Zion responded, a shudder passing along his spine as Steven licked at the mark he put on his neck.

The young omega shifted, feeling his knot finally pull free. A soft breath escaping his throat at how empty he felt without him buried inside of him. Zion shifted against the wall and lowered his head. "I know... I hate to say it, but I'm a little bit happy it did.." he spoke quietly, turning his head to the side. "I think... I think it's because I never thought I'd actually get to be with you." He said, "or at least... I never thought I stood a chance." He sighed, feeling like an absolute fool for saying things like that. "It's not your fault. It's my fault, really. I should've been stronger, I've trained to fight and learn how to use my pistols. I don't... I should’ve been able to protect myself." He mumbled, shifting away from the alpha. Going to grab for his pistols, the guns strewn along the ground. Scoffing at how they were shuffled up from being tossed.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 3:12 pm

"It didn't take me long to realize that you were truly my friend" He said, nuzzling him softly, "I made a mistake thinking that you just liked me for my standing" He told him, he could tell his words hurt him, "I think that was why my parents originally allowed you to hang around, they realized sooner than me that you were true" He said as he nuzzled and licked at his mark.

"You were my first true friend, you always made me happier, you were happy with me being myself" He said as he nuzzled him, he glanced toward him as he listened to him, letting out a soft chuckle, "There's no question of my love for you, my omega" He said as he smiled toward the omega, feeling his knot beginning to shrink and shift, "I can believe how long it's been for you, it's been some time for me" He said with a chuckle, he stroked the omega's cheek softly before letting out a breath, "I just wish we hadn't been forced to bond and knot... It should have been just the two of us, you could have made a nest and been more comfortable" He said with a sigh. "I should have slaughtered him when I first saw him. I just... Froze when I saw him with you" He said, tucking his head against the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:25 am

Zion gave a weak purr as the prince rubbed his cheeks against him. Wondering what henwas doing, only to realize that he was only scent marking him. That caused his stomach to flutter, heart filling with warmth. Shuddering as Steven licked along his neck, closing his eyes in content. He opened his mouth in an effort to argue, though he shut his mouth and looked down. Looking back up to the alpha as he cupped his cheek.

He gawked at him in shock as Steven said that he thought he was only friends with him because he was the prince. He huffed and looked to the side, faking how upset he was. Though the words did slightly sting. They stung more than he wanted them to. "Of course not, I was friends with you because I thought you were nice and caring. I enjoyed that a lot, and I loved it when we got to hang out. Mostly because I didn't have anyone else to hang with besides you..." he said, a soft exhale leaving the omega. "Then you introduced me to Elli and Gael, I knew I was going to be happy with you guys as my friends." He said, looking down towards the ground.

The young omega just leaned forward into the alpha, squeezing him tightly. Burying his nose into the side of his neck. He still couldn't believe it, couldn't believe that this charming alpha he loved was now his. It made him overly ecstatic. Zion shifted as Steven's knot started to loosen up. "I... I still can't believe that you fell in love with someone like me. I never actually thought you would. You wouldn't believe how long I've had a crush on you for.." he said, blushing sheepishly and turning his head to the side.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 4:50 am

The prince rubbed his cheeks against the omega to try to scent mark him, holding him firmly and he did his best to get the smell of the other alpha off him, a rumbling purr continuing to leave the alpha as he licked at the omega's neck, huffing softly as he listened to the omega, his eyes rolling slightly as he shifted his weight to stand more comfortably.

"I don't care what my parents say, I never agreed to the wedding anyway" He said, looking to the omega and he cupped his cheek softly, "Zion... You could have came to me... Though I guess I'm not any better, for the longest time I thought you were just my friend because I was the prince" He rambled, sighing loudly, "What I'm saying, is you're my omega now, and I'm your alpha, we both want this" He said softly, giving him a smile and he pressed his nose to his softly, grunting when he mentioned their friends, "They can deal with it" He said, "I have the best omega in the world" He cooed softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 3:58 am

Zion felt disgusted from the cum the other alpha put on him. He definitely needed to take a shower after all of this was said and done. He didn't want the scent of that disgusting alpha on him. Maybe it would also give him a chance to have the prince just scent him. Even then, he still couldn't believe the fact that Steve wanted to mate him, wanted him to be his. He never thought that someone of such high standing wanted to be with an omega like him. It... made him feel a special, so happy. The young omega closed his eyes as his soft tongue gently ran over the bonding spot he had marked. Hearing the sound of a... purr? It wasn't often that alphas purred. It was an omega that usually purred, perhaps royal alphas could still purr?

Zion watched Steve become furious and grab for a dagger. Hitting him with no effort at all. The alpha falling to the ground lifelessly. Well, at least that alpha wasn't going to be giving people problems anymore. A blush formed on his face when the alpha nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck. He pulled his head back, watching the alpha as he spoke to him. "I know... but what are you gonna do? Your parents are gonna be furious for not marrying that omega." He said, moving his head down to rest on his shoulder. Gently rubbing his scent onto him. "And I... I couldn't tell you either. I'm not royal, and I didn't know if you just saw me as a friend. So, when your marriage was brought up, I just... I accepted that we probably weren't meant to be." He sighed, closing his eyes slightly. "What are Elli and Gael gonna think?" He could only imagine what Elliott was going to say.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:25 am

Steve breathed heavily as he leaned against the omega, coming down from his climax, jerking his hips every so often and he began licking at his bonding spot, a deep rumbling purr leaving the alpha as he held the omega. His head snapping up and he growled when the other alpha got close, seeing the other alpha's cum on his omega, sent him over the edge, he balanced on one leg and he grabbed his dagger from his boot, "Die fucking bitch" He snarled, gripping the tip of the blade and throwing it toward the alpha, aiming dead center for his back, taking his other dagger and aiming for his head seconds after.

The alpha growling as he held the omega close to him, the alpha seemed to settle as he nestled his nose into the omega's neck and began breathing in his scent, Zion's scent calming him, "Zion... I can't get married to some random omega I know I won't love, when I've had the omega I love beside me all these years, within arm's reach" He said as he looked into his eyes, the alpha serious, "I just haven't been able to grow the balls to tell you" He said, sighing loudly, "Some prince I am huh?" He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:16 am

Zion continued to moan into his neck with each thrust. He still couldn't believe that he was being held against a wall by the alpha he had been crushing on. The prince thrusting into him, breeding him to be his. Just the thought only caused the omega to grow wet with arousal. Body quickly working to try and help the alpha knot him. He moved his face deeper into his neck as he heard the growl. Whimpering softly with each thrust, feeling his hips slightly jerk up with each push into him. "N-Ngh.." he panted against his neck. What caused warmth to pool into his gut was when Steven said that he wanted this. The alpha always wanted to breed him like this? He could only imagine the alpha breeding a fake toy, thinking that it was him. It only caused another moan to leave his lips.

"B-But Steve? You're going to get married in a few days. They'd kill me if they saw that I marked you..." he rambled to him. A soft whimper escaped the omega as he alpha bit down on the bonding spot, knotting his pussy and keeping them together. The alpha's teeth holding him as he bucked into him. Feeling his cum shoot into him. Filling him with his potent seed. He ended up biting down on his neck, cumming around the cock buried inside of  him. "See? That wasn't so hard. You bred the little bitch, showing me that he does belong to you." He groaned out, shifting closer as he continued to pump his cock. Shooting his cum onto the omega. "Fuuuuck.." he groaned. Stroking his cock and finishing his orgasm "I'll take my leave then. See you around, cutie. Hopefully I'll be able to use that pussy eventually." He said, taking his leave. The two being left alone for now.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 8:00 pm

Steven grunted and groaned as he gripped the omega, holding firmly into him, the alpha deep in thought as he contemplated taking his friend as his, he wanted him, he had for some time, but he didn't think the omega felt the same, as he heard the other alpha he gave a deep warning growl, "It's not a matter of you being able to handle him, I can handle him just fine" He said against his ear, panting as he thrust into him, "I... Want this Zi... I always have... Let's just get this over with, deal with him, then head back, we'll talk later" He murmured into his ear.

Steve breathed heavily as he tried to keep from knotting a marking his friend, as he heard his words, he leaned more into him, the alpha letting out a soft rumble, "Zion... If you're letting me knot and mark you... You mark me as well" He murmured into his ear, nuzzling him softly, "I'm not going to just mark an Omega then go marry another, if I mark someone, it's because I want to" He said softly, the alpha shifting his weight as he began working to knot the omega, he gave loud grunts before he bit into Zion's bonding spot and knotted him at the same time, he groaned loudly as he came within the other, gripping his hips firmly and bucking his hips wildly to thrust his knot deeper into him out of instinct.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:27 pm

Zion hated that the strangerbwas getting pleasure from this. When he got his hands on him, Steven was going to have to pry him off. The omega moved his head down onto his shoulder, listening to what the alpha had to say. "O-Okay.." he managed to quietly say in response. A shudder passing along his spine at the hands that rose up to hold his hips. Biting his lip as the prince licked and sucked at where the bonding spot should go. He moved his face against his neck, unable to belive this was happening. Here he was, being forced to breed with the one he loved the most. "Are you sure about this? You're going to get married soon.." he asked so only he could hear. "You don't have to do this, I can handle him." He told the prince. Though, Zion wanted this, he had been wanting this for a long time. He wanted to belong to him, wanted to be his mate. But... but that couldn't happen. He wasn't royal, he was just some plain omega. At least he could just be close to him regardless.

The omega gripped at Steven and noaned against his shoulder. Shutting his eyes tightly, feeling his knot slam against his cunt. Knowing well that the prince was trying to do his best to not knot him and make a bond mark. He shut his eyes tightly and buried his face deeper into the side of his neck as the alpha spoke. "You better knot that nice little pussy. Show me that this bitch does belong to you." The alpha growled, still jerking off to the sight. "If you don't knot him, I'll put a few bullets in his head and knot him myself." He growled, eyes focused on the pair. Zion thought for a long time, keeping his face pressed against his neck. "You can knot me, Steve... it's okay." He told him, gripping onto the alpha. "You can bite me too, I won't mind." Zion added, trying assure him that everything would be alright. It probably meant he wouldn't be able to find love of his own due to being claimed by another alpha. But he knew it was something that he had to do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand by Me [Private]   Stand by Me [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stand by Me [Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next