From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangerous Love [P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:18 am

The dragon tilted his nose up and sniffed the air, not smelling anyone nearby, the naga's words and their current privacy arousing the young male more, he couldn't help instinct as he spread his wings to look more intimidating and impressive to the other, he caught himself and quickly folded his wings, "S-sorry... I don't know what happened there" He admitted quietly, the young dragon becoming sheepish as he stood, slowly moving closer as the other invited him over.

"S-so... I-I don't really know what to do... W-what do you want me to do?" He ask e hesitantly, his wings shifting and he squirmed as he was becoming more aroused, he moved closer to the serpent and began to rub against him softly, his tail lashing in excitement as he humped the air a few times, only making his cock harder and grow more out of his vent.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:48 am

"I don't think anyone knows we're here, at least for now. And I don't think anyone knows where exactly this cave is. It is rather hidden, we should be fine." The Naga assured the dragon. Finding it to be amusing and cute how he stumbled on his words like he did. He flicked his tongue out, scenting at the air to make sure. He smelled nothing but their scent, so he deemed them safe and secluded.

Onja watched the dragon, tail tip twitching and curling. Feeling warmth rush through him at the sight of his cock. He looked rather big.. he could only hope that he would be able to fit him. "Come on, don't be shy." He crooned, patting his hip to coax the dragon over. Biting at his lower lip, starting to find he was growing aroused and wet by the second.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 2:47 am

The young dragon fell silent for a few moments while the other spoke, his tail lashed lightly and he seemed deep in thought before he looked toward the other, "W-well... E-egg layers have been getting to me lately... A-and you're offering" He stammered, "W-would you want to do it h-here o-or somewhere without our species around?" He questioned, continuing to stumble over his words.

The thought of mating with the naga was beginning to excite the young dragon, eyes locked onto the naga as he stretched, licking his lips lightly as he stared at his vent, his own opening slightly and his cock peeking out into the open from his arousal, despite being young, Taian was quite the endowed male, unlike most dragons that had two cocks, he had one large one with a knot swelled at the base.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 2:30 am

The Naga watched the dragon. Moving himself to relax back on his coiled body. "We are kinder, yes. But we are fearless and will attack if provoked. Some of us have venom, but not all of us. I, myself, do not have venom." He was a python, so they definitely had no venom. Not that he minded, he still was able to do things just fine without it.

Amusement filled him when the dragon started to stumble on his words. "I'm sure you've wanted to see what it was like. So have I, after all. And we are two different species, so we won't have to worry." At least, he hoped he wouldn't have to worry about eggs. But it would be his fault if so. Onja shifted and stretched back, watching the dragon curiously. Wondering if he would accept, just the very thought sent shivers down his spine.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:32 pm

Taian lashed his tail as he watched the other, "From a distance I've noticed your kind is much kinder to others than dragons are" He said with a shrug, "Dragons can be nice, but are more cruel to their own kind and ignore all others mostly" He rambled, the dragon continuing to ramble as the other spoke, until he mentioned mating.

Taian froze and stared at the other, shocked at his words, "W-well no... I-I've tried to court egg layers but I'm not an impressive male... So I get chased off frequently" He admitted, he watched the other lay back on his coils and he couldn't help his eyes wondering, he had been mature enough for breeding for a couple years and no matter how many times he tried he was always turned down and left to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:20 pm

Onja gazed at the dragon, thinking about what he had to say. "I could've left you, but I don't think I would have been happy after that." He said, shifting himself as he thought. Maybe it might be better to go with the dragon. He really didn't want to go back to his tribe and start his new life as a breeder. And, this dragon hadn't done anything to hurt him so far. Maybe going with this dragon wasn't a bad idea after all.

He gave a small hum in thought, relaxing down against his scales. He wanted to repay him for his desire to help, though he really didn't know how he should do that. That was when it clicked for him. He doubted the dragon has tried mating with someone due to his small size. He doubted the dragon could breed him, so he had no worries. That, and he wanted to try out his pussy. He's never had the chance to mate, so this might be a chance. He shifted himself and laid back on his coiled body. "I don't think I have to worry with you. But have you tried mating with someone?" He asked him, tilting his head as he watched him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 9:56 pm

The young dragon gave a small shrug as he listened to the other, sitting and lashing his tail, sighing lightly, "Well... I don't know why I want to help... We're kinda the same I guess... Neither of us want to be with our own kind right now... And you were kind to me for helping me when I was hurt, you risked yourself if the other dragons found you" He rambled, tilting his head slightly.

"It was just an idea... You don't have to use me for a way out" He shrugged, "You don't have to repay me for anything, it's just being kind" He said, giving a small toothy grin, "If you really think you need to repay me, you decide, I don't need anything really" He said, "It's just nice having someone that isn't just attacking me" He told him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 9:28 pm

Onja lifted his head up once the dragon spoke to him. Watching the young dragon move to approach him. The Naga blinked his eyes, a bit surprised by the dragon's idea. He chewed at the inside of his cheek, trying to decide whether or not he wanted to do something like that. A bit of him was hesitant to trust the dragon. Especially since Naga were a favored treat among them. What was he going to ask for in return?

"Why do you wish to help me?" Onja finally asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Why do you want to risk yourself just to help me?" He didn't care to go back to his tribe. Though the Naga really didn't want to go back there. He knew he was only going to get bred full of eggs when he got back. "Do you want something in return?" He questioned, tongue flicking slightly as he observed the dragon.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 6:58 am

The young dragon peeked over the ledge as he heard the other's angered tone, he was hesitant and moved quite slowly as he came down from the ledge, "I could... Make it seem like I take you away... Go over the mountains and they won't follow..." he offered as he watched him closely. "Though it may be too cold up that high for you..." The dragon rambled, before an idea finally came to him.

"I can fly over the ocean, I doubt your tribe will go that far just for one of you" He said as he watched the other, the dragon only wanting to help, wishing he could do more, but with his lack of size and lack of fire, he was no help for him, "And I don't have enough power to get rid of your tribe, so escaping could be the best bet" He rambled.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 1:35 am

Onja watched the other Naga, crossing his arms over his chest. "Our tribe leaders requested that I come find you. They thought a dragon snatched you up." The Albino Naga spoke, causing Onja to just roll his eyes. "I'm fine, I'll be back later. I'm just enjoying my time out here," he said. Watching as the Naga opened his mouth, only to close it. "Our General requested you specifically. He's been wanting to have you carry his eggs."

That made Onja growl softly. "Tell him he can wait until im ready to come back." He hissed, watching as the white Naga flinched. "Okay, okay! Just... come back when your done. I'd rather not get sent out here again." He said, turning and slithering back towards their village. Onja just hissed in irritation and returned to the cave. "Ugh!" He groaned, curling up tightly and holding himself. "Stupid fucking tribe.." he spat in anger.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:30 pm

The dragon was about to respond to the other when he heard his command to stay hidden, he frowned lightly as he watched him, hesitantly following him to the mouth of the cave before he smelt the other naga, he was quick to move deep into the cave, climbing up onto a high ledge and he wedges himself as far back as he could to hide.

The dragon peeking over the ledge every so often to check for his companion, opening his jaws a couple times and attempting to breathe a bit of fire, incase he was needed by the other or someone spotted him, but he still couldn't create a flame, the you g dragon frustrated with himself for not being able to even breathe fire.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:48 am

"Well, eat as much as you can. It'll help you regain more of your lost energy." He told the dragon. Watching as he tore off what he was going to eat of the deer. The Naga deciding to eat later. Just relaxing and enjoying the silence. That is, until Taian spoke again. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to. Due to your larger size, your body needs fuel to keep functioning properly. My species are snakes, we're used to consuming food that'll last us a while." He responded.

Onja lifted his head, flicking his tongue as he scented someone approach. Cursing softly before looking to the dragon. "Stay here and do not make a sound." He told him, slithering out and quickly rushing off to the water. Rolling in it to rub off any of the dragon's scent. Spotting another Naga, approaching them carefully to see wgat they wanted. Keeping them away from the cave so the dragon would remain unnoticed.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:38 am

The dragon lashed his tail lightly as he watched the other, letting out a light breath, the dragon not used to someone being so kingly to him. "Alright... I'll rest" He said, "I honestly don't eat much... This is too much just for me" He said, tearing off enough for himself and he nosed the rest toward the other, "The good thing about my size is that I don't need much food" He said as he licked his lips.

Taian tilted his head slightly as he listened to the other, "I can go a few days without food I guess... Though that's more in the winter when food is hard to find, even then I just try to sleep most of the winter" He rambled between bites, his wings keeping folded against his side as he ate the piece of the carcass he claimed.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:02 am

"You're still injured, I don't want you moving around too much with those wounds on your back." He said, relaxing once more and yawning. Forked tongue flicking out, occasionally scenting the air as he rested. "You underestimate me, Taian. I trained to hunt and to fight before they decided to make me a breeder. I know how to get around without being noticed." He shrugged, closing his eyes for a brief moment.

Onja shook his head, "you are going to rest until you heal up completely. Those herbs should help with natural healing, but it'll take some time." He spoke, opening his eyes and looking to the dragon. Shifting up once Taian was close to him. "Eat, I'll go back out for my food if you don't leave anything behind. We usually eat food that'll last us a few days, so it's not like I'll starve if I don't eat anything right now." He told the dragon, watching him curiously.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:39 am

The dragon gave small snores as he slept, seeming to relax with the other in the cave. He woke after not feeling the other's presence for a while, he looked around groggily and yawned, blinking his eyes a few times to try to focus. He looked in the direction of the other as he focused on his shape.

"I could have went hunting" He said as he sat up, tail lashing and wings folding to his side, "What if your tribe found you?" He asked as he stood to move toward the other, his head tilted slightly, "Or we could have gone together" He said, he seemed to be a bit better that day, his injuries not hurting as much.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:58 am

The Naga remained fast asleep until morning came around. The male waking and lifting his head, stretching his arms and glancing around. He jumped as he saw the dragon that was resting in the corner. Relaxing once he realized who the dragon was. Onja just uncoiled from his spot, stretching and yawning. The snake didn't really want the dragon to go out and hunt, especially since he was wounded. So he just decided to go out for him and hunt.

Onja slithered out of the cave, making sure to be cautious as he went out to find the perfect prey. Finding a decently large deer, ducking down and slowly approaching. Lunging forward and biting his fangs down onto it's neck. Holding the deer and cooling around him, squeezing tightly until the deer died. Triumphant, the Naga took the deer and dragged it back to the cave. Placing it down and waiting for the dragon to wake up.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:39 am

The small dragon settled down and let his wings relax against his sides, "I'm sure sometime you'll have the chance to find someone you'll want to bear eggs with... I know if I had any potential mates I'd do whatever I could to win them over" He said, the dragon going off in a ramble as he stared off blankly.

He glanced toward the other, giving a small nod, "I can go hunting in the morning if you want" the dragon said, though not waiting for a response as he curled up, draping a wing over his head as he closed his eyes to sleep, though as he dozed off his sleep wasn't all that easy, he woke often to make sure no other dragon was coming to attack him, a habit now after so many years of being bullied.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 9:39 pm

Onja just exhaled, closing his eyes and allowing himself to rest. Trusting the dragon enough to settle down without constantly having to worry about the dragon jumping him and eating him. "I would love to find a partner of my own to have eggs with. I don't... want to be forced to carry eggs by some stranger. All they care about is passing on their bloodline and making our tribe stronger." The Naga sighed placing his head on his arms.

"It's late, I suggest you get some rest." He said, yawning and snuggling up to hinself. It didn't take long before Onja drifted off into slumber. Dreaming of what his life could have been. Dreaming of being a courageous warrior and fighting those that were their enemy. Hunting for their tribe and making sure his people were fed. If he couldn't live it, he could dream it.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Taian lashed his tail lightly as he listened to the other, "I guess it's your species way of things... It doesn't seem right, but that's because I'm from a different species" He rambled as he thought, glancing up as he heard the other's name and he agreed to sticking together, "Yeah, I can make it over" He said as he stood, shaking himself out and he folded his wings.

The dragon followed after the other, limping slightly as he followed the serpent, glancing about often, looking to the sky more than anything, worried another dragon would come down from the sky and pounce on him. He seemed to relax when they were inside the cave, the dragon even grooming himself as he laid against the cave wall.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 11:29 am

The Naga watched the dragon, a soft snort leaving him in response to the dragon finally speaking his name. "If we're giving names, then I'm Onja." He hummed, remaining neatly coiled and relaxed. The serpent always enjoyed coiling up and relaxing. That had been his second favorite thing to do, the first being training to be a warrior. "In my tribe, snakes do not mate for life. Fertile Nagas are chosen to be breeders. The strong Naga breed with them and fertilize them with eggs. They lay and hatch the eggs, creating strong snakelets for our tribe. After the snakelets grow old enough, the process starts all over again." He sighed, resting his head in his arms. "I don't want that to be the rest of my life. Constantly carrying eggs for the strong warriors." He mumbled, falling silent. Listening to the soft chirps of crickets and the gentle calls of the owl around them.

Onja tilted his head as the dragon said that he had an idea. Wanting them to join together and help each other out. The serpent shifted up, thinking about the idea. "Hmm... I suppose we can do that, mostly since I don't want to go back to my tribe right now. Especially since as soon as I get back, I'll be bred by one of the warriors." He said, moving to slowly uncoil himself. "There is a small cave close by. It will give us a safe place to rest, that is if you can make it." He said. Beginning to slither over to where the cave was, glancing back at Taian. Waiting to see if he would follow.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:25 am

The dragon lashed his tail lightly as he watched the other, curling up to make himself comfortable, "It's Taian, snake" He huffed out to him, wings folding to his sides and he listened to the other's story, "I am sorry for your circumstance" He stated, "Dragons normally nest close to one another, but they don't help one another out, and most dragons mate for life" He explained, "Though no potential mate would want me, I'm too small" He said, looking toward the other.

"I have an idea snake, why don't we keep one another company? Help one another, I know it's not proper for species to help one another, but we could benefit from one another" He rambled as he sat up slightly, looking intently toward the other, hoping he would agree to an agreement between them, he knew it was a risk, the serpent was most likely more powerful than him, but he was willing to chance it.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:07 am

Onja listened to what the dragon had to say, leaning back after he was finished. Satisfied with his work. Moving away from the dragon, not wanting to be around him just in case he attacked. He settled down and flicked his tongue, scenting the air. There didn't seem to be anyone else around, so they were safe for the time being. "Seems you and I are in the same boat, dragon." He said, laying his body down on his snake torso.

"When I was a little snakelet, I dreamed of joining those who fought and hunted for our tribe. I even went and trained with them in hopes I'd get to join them. Though, when my time came, they did not assign that role to me. Because I don't have the correct male parts. Since I had a pussy, they decided to have me as one of the breeders. Mostly so the stronger Nagas in our tribe can breed me and have me lay their eggs." He exhaled, closing his eyes.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:27 am

Taian gave a defensive growl as he watched the serpent, pulling back slightly as he came close, but he settled as he recognized the herbs, he did as he was told by the other, glancing up when the other asked what had happened, he gave a loud sigh, "You could call them a predator... Larger, older dragons did this" He said, keeping his head low, "I've always been smaller... Weaker... And you saw, I still can't breathe fire... I should have done that moons ago" He said quietly, hanging his head, "My clutch mates and father always said I wouldn't become anything any good... He uses to say he should have killed me before my mother became attached" He rambled as he spoke, the young dragon finally letting out months of pent up worry and frustration.

"My mother eventually hid me in a cavern small enough for only me so I wouldn't get bullied so much" He said, sighing, he jumped and hissed loudly when a particular deep cut had herbs pressed into it, he growled in pain and clawed at the ground, his tail smacking loudly against the ground, trying to vent his pain out differently so he wouldn't attack the other.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:19 am

The Naga returned with a handful of herbs, watching as the dragon looked to him and tried to shoot fire at him. Though, the fire never came and there was only smoke. He flicked out a tongue and rose up more. Having shrunk down to avoid the fire as best as he could. "I suggest you relax, dragon. I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to help." He spoke, slithering over carefully. Neatly coiling up beside him so he could get to work making the herbs. Chewing up some and spitting it onto his hand. "This should help with the bleeding and discomfort. And eat these berries, they should help subdue the pain." The snake said.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened? It's not often that you see a dragon fall from the sky." He spoke, pressing leaves against some wounds to stop the bleeding. "It looks like you were attacked by something. A predator?" He asked with a flick of his tongue, yellow eyes looking over him. Making sure to remain cautious. Not wanting the dragon to attack him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:04 am

The slender dragon gave a moan of discomfort as he was dragged, his tail lashed against the ground lightly as he tried to stay conscious, while the other was away getting herbs the dragon managed to sit up, head swaying slightly in disorientation, he looked up as he heard movement, giving a defensive hiss as he tried to stand, he opened his jaws and the back of his throat lit up as he threatened to breathe fire, but smoke rose from his mouth and he began coughing loudly, sucking in a breath after his fit.

It was clear the dragon was still young, only recently reaching sexual maturity, he still couldn't breathe fire, and being smaller than most dragons his age resulted in him being picked on, the faint scars along his scales showing past attacks and the cuts from the earlier attack, the young dragon stumbled and hissed in discomfort as he looked up toward the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Love [P]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next