From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangerous Love [P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:22 pm

Onja remained curled around himself, fast asleep by the time the dragon woke up. Not wanting to wake up, wanting to sleep in for just a while longer. He was tired from being bred and filled by the dragon beside him. After about an hour passed, the naga started to wake up. Blinking his eyes sharply and looking around. Wondering where Taian had gone, only to find him not too far away from him.

"So, are we going to leave today?" He asked him, shifting up and rubbing his face drowsily. Wanting to hear what Taian had to say. "Are we going to head across the water? Or are we going to find a place further away from our tribes?" He didn't quite know what the dragon wanted to do. Onja relaxed back on his coils, a hand moving to his stomach where the eggs were. A bit excited to lay them and see what the babies looked like.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 6:16 am

Taian lashed his tail lightly as he stayed curled around him, he nuzzled and licked at him softly, continuing to keep his body generating heat for the other, he nuzzled the other as he laid his head beside the other's, "Okay" He murmured as he closed his eyes slowly, the young dragon allowing himself to fall asleep with his new mate.

When Taian woke, he slowly sat up, his eyes barely opened as he stretched and yawned, spreading his wings out fully and stretching them as well, as the dragon became more aware he looked around, almost not remembering where he was, before the mixed sex scent filled his nose from earlier, he shivered and purred quietly at the memory.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 4:14 am

Onja just remained curled up around himself, rather comfortable in the position he was in. Even more comfortable now that the dragon was curled around him. He closed his eyes and began to rest. Curling up tighter around himself, trying to warm himself up. Feeling rather cold from the air that was blowing in from outside. Though, he could feel Taian heat up and warm him. The warmth feeling great against his own body.

The naga was about to doze off when he heard the dragon speak up. "Hmm..?" Onja managed to mumble out sleepily. Opening his mouth to emit a yawn. "No... I just wanna sleep for a bit." The naga responded, moving his hand to press against his slightly plump stomach. Which will soon grow to accommodate the eggs inside of him. Then, they would be ready for laying. "Just get some rest before we leave." He told Taian before drifting off to sleep.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:31 pm

The dragon continued to purr and he rubbed himself against the naga, "I wouldn't be anything but loyal to my mate" He said softly, "I wouldn't let anything risk losing my mate" He purred as he nuzzled the other, curling his paws around him and even draping his wing over the naga, the dragon trying to help the other get comfortable.

The young dragon curled around the coiled naga, making sure his wing stayed over him, almost as though he was hiding him. Even though he couldn't breathe fire, Taian could still heat his body up, hoping by heating himself up he could make the naga comfortable, "Is there anything you want?" He asked, nuzzling and licking at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:39 am

"Why would I care if you're not like other dragons? As long as you're a good and loyal mate I don't care." He responded, shifting himself as Taian continued to try and work on getting his knot out of him. "Winged nagas? That would be rather interesting to see." Onja mused, moving a hand to press against his plump stomach. Knowing it would only grow more once the eggs grew. They were already bigger than naga eggs, so he could only imagine how big they would become.

The naga shuddered as the knot finally popped free. The cock pulling out of his gaping entrance. Cum spilling from him due to how full he already was. Onja shivered as Taian licked him clean, thanking him and settling down beside him. Shifting so he could coil around himself, holding his plump stomach. Protecting the eggs inside of him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:19 am

Taian lashed his tail as he relaxed with the other, continuing to pull on his knot slowly, "I'm happy to have a mate that doesn't mind I'm not like the other dragons" He purred as he nuzzled the other, "I think winged naga's would look amazing" He murmured as he rested against the other, continuing to shift his weight to try to pull his knot out of the other.

He gave a grunt when his knot finally popped free, the dragon backed off the naga and he softly licked at his entrance to clean him, Taian shifted his weight and laid next to the naga as he began licking himself clean, purring and stretching out, the young dragon relaxing nuzzled up to the other, enjoying just having him there.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 6:42 am

Onja just watched as the young dragon rubbed his face against his dark scales. Feeling his cheeks flush up in surprise at his words. "Perhaps, you are the perfect size. Even your dick seems to be the perfect size." He teased playfully to the dragon. Tongue flicking out as he spoke, still running his hands along his scales. "I'm happy to have one mate like you than having any naga just breed me." He said, closing his eyes yet again once Taian began to groom at him.

The naga gave a light noise as Taian pulled at his knot. Trying to ease out his knot so he could pull out of him. Shuddering as the knot started to come loose from him, but it was still pretty deep inside of him. "I'm not sure, maybe they'll be a mix. I'd love to see what some of them would look like with my iridescent scales." Onja hummed, moving a hand to stroke at his head once Taian placed it on his chest. Just relaxing and waiting for his knot to pop out before moving.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 2:27 am

The young dragon took in the naga's words, before he purred louder and rubbed his face against the other's scales, "No other dragons seem to like me... And I seem to be the perfect size for you" He murmured as he looked up toward the naga, "Maybe... Maybe the reason I hatched was to be yours... To settle down with you and be your mate..." he said sheepishly, his tail lashing and curling with the serpent's tail, he began grooming him softly as he curled his wings around him.

Taian shifted his weight and gave slow and gentle pulls of his knot as he rolled his hips, trying to help ease his knot out of the naga, "I wonder if the eggs do survive... If they'll just be dragons... Or if some will be naga like you" He said, resting his head on the other's chest as he looked up toward him, continuing to purr as he stood over him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 2:05 am

"Maybe it's rare for dragon to not be able to control when they deposit their eggs? I don't know.." he said, shaking his head. "Like I said, I don't mind that you filled me with your eggs. At least with you I wont get constantly passed around and filled by different nagas. I'd rather just settle down with one person and have a family." He admitted to the dragon. "I don't even know who father is." Onja added, continuing to rub his hand up and down his arm. Enjoying the feel of his scales.

"Perhaps, guess we'll just have to find out." He told the young dragon. Listening to the soft purr that he emitted while relaxed with him. He nodded his head at Taian's words. Maybe the dragon eggs inside of him won't survive. But, there was a definite chance they will. Mostly because they were similar to one another. His womb would probably think it was the eggs of another naga. "No, we should be fine. I don't think these eggs will be a problem. Let's just relax, okay? If the eggs do survive then they survive." He told the dragon. Not really wanting to have the dragon try to pull them out.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 1:26 am

Taian seemed to settle at the others words and his soothing touch, he settled as to not hurt the other and he stayed last ng over him, "I'm sorry... They just told me I would be able to control when I did it... I feel like I'm forcing you and you didn't want to be filled with eggs" He rambled, keeping his head tucked against him.

The young dragon took comfort in the naga's words as he settled with him, quiet purrs leaving him, "W-well maybe I can only do it every so often... Like maybe I don't have more right after" He rambled, his scales seeming to heat up slightly as the other seemed to prefer to have his eggs in him, "Y-yeah... Maybe they can't survive inside you... Maybe they can only be in a dragon" He said. The young dragon lashed his tail lightly, "Maybe I can try to get them out for you... So you don't have to worry about them" He said with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 1:04 am

Onja watched as the dragon sat up. Shifting a bit as Taian became rather alarmed at the mention of laying eggs inside of him. "Maybe you weren't able to control it because you have one massive dick?" He suggested, emitting a surprised and pained yelp when the dragon yanked on his knot. "O-Ow!" He complained, relieved when the dragon above him settled back down against his hips. "Careful, that hurt." He fussed, hand moving to rub at his scales. Trying to calm the dragon down.

"No.. no, it's not your fault. I knew I was taking a risk with this. But if I'm being honest, I think I'm happier knowing it was you who laid eggs inside of me. I'd prefer you over tons of different nagas." Onja responded, resting his head back and sighing. "Maybe you're different? I don't know. But I'm not mad at you, alright? Just relax," he soothingly said. Closing his eyes, waiting for the knot to shrink. "We don't even know if the eggs will actually mature. Especially since I'm not a dragon." He reminded.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 12:48 am

"I-I liked it that way... Enjoying it was more fun" He murmured as he sat up slightly, watching the other, he seemed shocked when the other told him about him implanting eggs into the other, "W-what? B-but they said I'm supposed to be able to control that" He said with a whimper, pulling back quickly, hissing in discomfort as he pulled in his knot, settling to stop the pain.

"How did I let that happen?" He whined, "I-I didn't mean to... I'm sorry" He whimpered as he hung his head, the young male didn't understand that since he only had one cock he couldn't control if he released eggs or not, his parents had never explained that to him, just assuming he was like most dragons that had two cocks, "My parents always said ai could control when that happened" He stammered.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 8:16 am

"Maybe it's because I'm not a dragon. I don't know how you like to breed." Onja responded, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. Moving a hand up to his slightly plump stomach. His womb was filled with eggs, and then those eggs would grow and need to be laid. He didn't know if the eggs inside of him would grow, but he only assumed that they would. Especially now that they were fertilized.

When Taian asked if they could do this again, he lifted his head and looked at him. Feeling his cheeks darken with a surprised blush. He opened his mouth, closing it slightly in surprise. The thought of coiling around him and riding his cock only caused him to shudder. "I... yeah I don't see why not. Though I don't know how long it will be until then. You did plant eggs and fertilize them." He said, hand moving to rub at the back of his neck.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 7:43 am

Taian stayed slumped over the naga as he felt his cock twitching and jerking inside him, continuing to pant as he came down from his pleasure high, the inexperienced male oblivious to the risks between them, the dragon thinking they would be safe since they were different species. He began purring as he rubbed his cheeks against the naga, licking at his scales.

The small male rubbing against the naga as he relaxed against him, his tail lashing lightly, peeking up as he heard the other, purring softly, "I wish other's saw it the same way.. egg layers want big strong males... I'm just small" He said, biting his lip lightly, "M-maybe... We can do this again?" He asked quietly, "I-I was wondering what it would feel like with you constricting me.. controlling me" He said quietly, tucking his head slightly in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 7:14 am

Onja just trembled below the young dragon. His orgasm passing, leaving him feeling high and woozy from the feeling. Each thrust only making him overestimated, driving him absolutely mad. He shifted and arched up when his knot continued to hit against him. Feeling Taian work to try and get the knot into him. After a few rough pushes, he felt the knot finally work open his entrance and push into him. Tying them together for the time being.

That was when the naga felt something fill him. They were rather large, causing his stomach to slightly expand as they were deposited. It took a moment for Onja to realize what exactly was being placed inside of him. Well... there was no going back with this one. He knew he was taking a risk by having the dragon mate him. And, it was a risk he was willing to pay for. He groaned out as warmth filled him, knowing it was the seed that would help fertilize the eggs inside of him. Onja relaxed on his coils, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "I dont... see why no one wants you for a mate," he finally managed to breathe out.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 6:45 am

The young dragon panted and growled as he bucked wildly into the other, feeling him clenching around him as the naga's climax built, the dragon let his tongue hang from his mouth as he bucked and jerked his hips roughly, the dragon beginning to lose himself in his pleasure, his knot continuing to swell as he shifted his weight to try to knot the naga, he didn't fully understand that the slight rolling feeling inside his cock was the eggs moving into position to be deposited into the naga, his precum lubricating them more.

Taian growled and bit at the naga as he gripped him tightly, smoke rising from his nostrils as he thrust his hips as quickly as he could, shifting his weight to begin working to knot the other. As his knot popped into the naga the dragon gave a loud growl, jerking his hips a few times and as he jerked his hips he began to deposit eggs into the naga, though he was unsure of how many actually deposited, or if any could even survive inside the naga, Taian continued to thrust a few more times before he roared as he came within the naga, slumping over him and jerking his hips off and on, the dragon trying to push his knot deeper into him and make sure his seed was as deep as possible, the young dragon breathing heavily as he stayed slumped over the naga.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 2:42 am

"I see," was all he could say in response. Moaning with each thrust into him. Still in a daze from how much the dragon filled him. He stretched him and filled him in such a good way. It almost felt so intoxicating. He glanced between them as he felt something against his entrance. Watching the bulbous knot smack against him, working to try and ease itself inside of him.

Onja really didn't want to have eggs, but knew he would have to deal with it if the dragon did end up laying eggs inside of him. "N-ngh!" The Naga managed out, body trembling as he reached his orgasm. Cumming around the cock that was buried inside of him. The length practically spearing into his womb, as if it was going to lay eggs inside of him at any moment. Maybe having eggs with this dragon wouldn't be so bad. It would probably be better than being used by all of the nagas that were in his tribe.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:40 am

The dragon panted and purred loudly as he bucked into the other, his length throbbing inside the other, he growled and whined as he bucked his hips, breathing heavily. "Dragons like one upping one another" He muttered as he clung onto the naga, his tail lashing as his knot hit against the naga's entrance.

Unlike most dragons, since Taian had one large length instead of two, he had no control of when he would deposit eggs, most dragons had one length to deposit eggs which the male could control, while the other would fertilize the eggs, Taian on the other hand would deposit eggs and fertilize them at the same time. He panted heavily as he began licking up his pace more, growling and whining in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:35 am

"Us Nagas are different. Though I haven't quite witnessed anyone in my tribe breed. I think it's a simple process, where the male inserts his eggs. But I wouldn't know," he responded enjoying the feeling of the dragon buried deep inside of him. Was a regular Naga able to get that deep? He didn't know, but it definitely felt good. "Really? Thought it was the other way around." He echoed, trembling slightly and moaning at how the cock rubbed against his sensitive walls. "Well... I do know nothing about dragons." He said, closing his eyes and enjoying the pleasure.

"I will let you know," he responded through his moans. Gasping out as the dragon above him picked up the pace. Arching and moaning out as the cock filled him. "F-fuck.. so full.." he panted, unsure if the dragon was able to deposit eggs like Nagas could. He hoped not, because he wasn't ready for eggs.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:03 am

Taian kept a slow pace for the other, waiting for his okay to move quicker, "S-sorry... Dragons are always rough with each other... The more injuries you have the more suitable you are" He mumbled against his scales, the dragon unable to resist purring loudly as he continued to buck slowly into the other, though continued bottoming out within him, panting softly against his scales, "Most egg layers want males that can really dominate them" He murmured, that was one of the main reasons he still hasn't found a mate, he was a more submissive dragon, seeming to enjoy being ordered to do things over doing the ordering himself.

When the naga told him to go rougher, he was hesitant at first, "J-just tell me if I'm doing something wrong" He stammered, continuing to cling onto the naga as he growled in pleasure while his thrusts became rougher, his tail lashing and smacking against the ground as he picked up a bit of speed with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:54 am

The Naga relaxed when the dragon stopped bucking and thrusting wildly. Taking in a deep breath, the pain he had felt subsiding. "It's okay... just take it easy. I don't know how dragons breed, but we are both two different sizes and species. Don't you want to relish in the pleasure?" He questioned in amusement, settling back on his coils. Then again, Taian was also new to this. So he really didn't have any experience, so that probably helped explain why he began to thrust wildly like that.

As the dragon started a slow pace. He moaned and moved against him. "That's it, keep at that pace for a while. At least, until I get used to your cock." He said, enjoying the warm tongue against his scales. Moaning and arching against the other. After a while of adjusting to the size, he wiggled back against him. "Okay, you can go a little rougher. I think I'm stretched by your cock enough." He told the dragon, stroking at his scales gently.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:25 am

Taian panted and gave heavy grunts as he bucked into the other, moving a bit wildly until he heard the other speak, he seemed to snap out of his pleasure haze and he froze, the young dragon beginning to panic and he pulled out to the head of his cock, "S-sorry!" He yelped, "I-I don't know what came over me" He rambled in a panic, his sides heaving and cock throbbing as he was fighting his instincts now, normally dragons were fairly rough with one another, it wasn't uncommon for dragons to hurt one another while mating, it would take time for the young dragon to be gentler.

The young dragon shifted his weight and began to move slowly, tucking against the naga and he licked at his scales softly while bucking his hips slowly, "I-is this better?" He asked hesitantly, he didn't want to hurt the other, scared he may lose himself again to the pleasure, the male had been teased long enough that he was quite pent up and needing his release.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:15 am

"Our bodies are flexible, so we're able to coil up like this all the time without it being uncomfortable." He told the dragon. Stroking at his rather large length, feeling the cock buck and rub against his hand while he stroked. Keeping the head of his length pressed against his entrance. Waiting for him to push into him. Onja could only imagine how it would feel to have his cock inside of him. And it was his first, so that made it even more exciting.

He tensed and moaned out as the cock finally entered him. Wincing at how much the length stretched him open. Feeling the dragon bottom out in him, hands moving to try and grab onto anything. Onja gasped as the cock started to buck up and thrust into him quickly. Wincing at the pain, though he was soon able to brush it off. "Easy, I haven't done this before either. The stretch is kind of painful and I dont want to tear. Try going at a slower pace until I've adjusted." He told the dragon, trying to get him to ease up.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:46 am

Taian continued to rub against the other softly as he listened to him, slowly stepping over him when he was told to, shifting his hips and he gave a low pleasured growl as he felt the other's hand wrap around his cock, he jerked his hips roughly and panted heavily, just humping his hand a few times before he managed to contain himself, "I-I've gone flying once or twice and seen some naga or even snakes in general coil up" He murmured as he stood with his paws on either side of the other, feeling his tip pressing against the naga's entrance.

The young dragon quickly let instinct consume him as he used his front paws and wings curl around the other as best as possible and he jerked his hips to thrust into the serpent, growling in pleasure as he tried to push as much of his cock into the serpent as he could, his inexperience showing as he jerked his hips just a little too quickly and roughly just to start out, unintentionally giving the other no time to get used to his size.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:32 am

Onja tilted his head, watching as the dragon stretched out his wings. At first he had been confused, though soon after he started to piece together why he did that. The dragon was trying to look impressive and court him. That was interesting, mostly since he's never seen a dragon do such a thing. Then again, he's never really seen a dragon either. So witnessing this was new to him. It definitely caused him to feel excited, that was for sure. "You're fine," he assured him, watching the dragon approach him.

"Well, we're going to have to plan this out. You can't mount me easily like you could a dragon. Though, I think laying back on my coils like this should do it." He said, watching as more of his cock slipped out. "Climb onto me, I'll help you out." Onja finally said, allowing the dragon to step over him. Moving a hand down to rub at his length. He chewed his lip and moving the cock against his folds, holding him there until he started to push into him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Love [P]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next