From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:25 pm

"Anywhere you want, I won't have to do anything for a couple days, as I have a fight to rest for, but right now its all about you" He said to his mate, starting the car and driving off, intending to find somewhere for them to have breakfast before starting the day.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Evan was quite amused, seeing how irritated his lover was. Shooting glares at possible threats, it was cute. He got into his car and shifted about in the passenger seat, buckling himself up, happily humming as he did so. He couldn't wait to eat something, he was feeling absolutely hungry. He was a bit full, but that was due to the others cum, so it didn't count. "So.. Where are we going exactly?" He asked as he glanced over to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 pm

The alpha followed his omega, grasping his hand and taking him to his car, shooting glares at any alphas, he knew his mate was protected from their marks, but some alphas were stupid enough to try anyway despite the omega being marked, the large alpha got in his car and huffed softly.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:02 pm

He hoped his alpha would do that. He hummed and moved out of his bedroom, cleaning himself up. Feeling a bit icky due to being fucked just recently. He quickly rushed about the house, before finally stepping out and waiting for his alpha to follow along. He moved his hands up and fired at his hair, looking about. Watching people busily rush about, some going to work while others have other important things.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 pm

"You don't worry about what could happen, just worry about what you gotta do" He said, getting up and stretching, he gathered his own clothes and got dressed, yawning loudly, "I just want to make sure no alphas touch you" He said.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 pm

"I know, I don't want anything bad to happen either because I'm in heat.." He shuddered at the very thought of Alphas just coming to him. Bending him over to use as their little cock warmer and toy. He smiled at the hands that cupped his cheek. He finally pulled back, a weak noise leaving him as he slipped himself off of his member. What excited him the most was being bent over by his own alpha in public due to his heat scent coming back. He shifted up and moved to find his clothes, which were scattered about.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:45 pm

The alpha stretched lightly and yawned, "Sure we can go, I'm going with you, especially with you in heat" He said, cupping the other's cheek softly, "Lets go out and get breakfast and coffee then we can go do what you want" He smiled softly, wanting to make sure his omega was always happy, he didn't want to ruin their relationship, the omega being the only good thing he had at that point.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 pm

"Of course, do you think we can get up? I have some things I wish to do," he hummed. He really didn't want to get up, he was too comfortable with the other's length buried in him. Then again, he needed to go do these things. And now that his heat was calmed, he could go out and do what he needed to do. He just hoped the alpha wouldn't mind. Though he knew he wouldn't, which was great.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 pm

The alpha smiled softly and he nuzzled the omega, "Best I've slept in a long time" He said and held his omega, "I bet you had a great sleep" He teased and softly kissed the other, shivering softly as he felt the other shifting down onto his length.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:32 pm

The omega jumped lightly as he heard the growl, loosening up once he heard it disappear. He chuckled weakly as the alpha was quite sleepy, which was absolutely cute. He reached up and caressed his face, pressing light kisses against it. "Good morning, alpha. Did you sleep well?" It seemed as if he did, which was pleasing. He hummed playfully and shifted himself down on his member, eyes glinting as he nuzzled his nose against the others own.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:24 pm

The alpha slept deeply through the night, holding his omega close and he snored, he jolted awake slightly as he felt movement, letting out a spooked growl before remembering the night before and he yawned loudly, groggily looking to his omega.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Evan finally awoke, grunting softly as he squirmed to see where he was. He moved his gaze, to see the alpha before him, whom of which was still resting. He sighed and looked around, trying to pinpoint where exactly they were. That is until he remembered they were in his little nest in his room. He looked down, body wrapped in a blanket he had in his nest. He shifted up, noticing the alpha's member was still snug inside of him. He didn't mind, so he just stayed put until his alpha awoke. Hands moving up to palm at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 3:27 am

The alpha held his omega close and kept him wrapped in a blanket, eventually the alpha dozed off, not letting the omega go as he started giving loud snores as he slept with the omega close, staying hard inside the omega but his knot shrunk, untying them while they slept.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 am

The omega sure hoped so, because he didn't want to be alone when he awoke. He was still quite content with the purrs, it caused him to feel soothed and well cared for. A quiet sigh left him as he slept, warm and comfortable. Pleased to have this alpha with him, made him feel better. He didn't have to use a toy or anything on him. He really didn't want to use it, so he was relieved.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:25 am

"Get some sleep, I'll be here when you wake, always" He said as he stroked the other's head softly, noting he liked when he purred so he continued, letting out a soft breath as he watched the omega lovingly, making sure he was kept close as his knot was slowly beginning to shrink.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 am

He continued to stay nestled close to John, still comforted and happy from the purring noises he heard from his alpha. He nuzzled and nosed at his neck, taking in the alpha's scent. Soon enough, he finally closed his eyes. Absolutely exhausted from the day he had. At least he didn't have to go back to work for a while, he liked that about it.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:11 am

The alpha pulled his omega closer as he felt the bite and he let out a deep groan, his chest vibrating and he continued letting out purring sounds, he licked and kissed the omega's mark, his entire body shivering and practically melting to the omega's touch from the mark.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 am

"I know, but still. I cannot help but worry," he murmured. Pressing a kiss to the alphas lips, nuzzling his nose against the others own. Soon enough, he finally moved his lips to the spot where his mark should go. He pressed kisses to it, before clamping his jaw down on it. Making sure it left a mark, not wanting to have it disappear. His body quivered and melted at the soft purrs that left his alpha. It warmed him to feel and hear how happy he was. He pulled his lips back, licking at the mark lovingly.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:02 am

"He cant hurt me at all, only my career, and even then it would be hard" He said softly, cupping the omega's cheek and stroking it softly, "You can mark me when you're ready" He told him and gave a soft smile, "In that moment I mainly wanted to hear him scream, after that he'll probably be a bit weak, I mean, that is the worst way to have a mark removed" He shrugged lightly, leaning his head down and licking at the other's mark, letting out soft purr like sounds.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 am

The omega winced as he heard the whine leave his lips. Feeling bad that he wasn't marking him back. He watched as John pulled back and snarled into the phone, finally hanging up on the alpha. A weak whine left his lips as fingers stroked at the mark that was now on his shoulders. "Sorry for not marking you in return... I— I was just worried, I'm afraid the omega would do something to you," he shifted lightly. Eyes finally averting so he was looking down toward their laps. Hoping he didn't offend the alpha, because he really did like him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 am

The alpha let out a grunt as he felt the omega's touch where his own mark would go, he even let out a small whine, loud enough for only the two of them to hear as the omega wasn't marking him back, John softly let go and began licking the spot he bit, he grabbed his phone, growling deeply into it before he spoke, "Suck on that shit" He snarled into the phone before hanging up, panting softly and he gently stroked the mark now on the omega's shoulder with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Evan blinked once the alpha had spoke about a better idea. He curiously watched as the phone was grabbed and answered. Slightly bristling as he heard the omega speak to John. A squeak of surprise left him as teeth clamped down onto the spot where a mark should be. What made his insides tingle was when he heard the cries of pain from the other omega. He bit his lip as teeth continued to stay buried in his shoulder. He didn't mind the pain, he actually enjoyed it. It was because he knew the alpha was marking him as his. He nosed at John's neck, he wanted to desperately mark him as his own. Though he was unsure what to do, not wanting the alpha to get hurt by the other omega.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 am

"I have a better idea" The alpha snorted, grabbing his phone and answering it, he put it on speaker, John then set the phone down, rolling his eyes as he heard the rambling of the other omega, he looked to Evan and nuzzled him softly, before he suddenly bit into the omega's shoulder, though he wasn't aggressive, he was marking him, he knew the only one it would hurt was the other omega, but he didn't care, Johnson let out a deep growl as he listened to the omega's cries of pain and was yelling at the alpha, John only strengthened his bite, not intending to hurt Evan, but he wanted to make sure he left a very prominent mark on Evan to make him his.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:28 am

"He doesn't deserve you. Not when he's like that," he wrinkled his nose in disgust. Hating how the omega would do whatever it takes to get what he wants. At least he didn't do that, he just enjoyed what he got and that was usually it. He would only get something if it was needed. He returned the gentle nuzzles that were given to him, finding them comforting. "You can do whatever you want. I just do not want to be worried over," he soothed. Smiling as hands gently cupped at his cheeks. He watched the taller alpha, a light smile plastered on his lips. Enjoying his warmth and comfor, he craved it all. His body flinched again as soon as he heard the phone go off once more. "Answer it so the omega doesn't keep bothering you," he finally said. He just wanted to curl up and sleep, he was exhausted. The thought of taking a nap on the alpha pleased him, so he decided to do so.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 4:58 am

"He won't do anything to me, besides maybe with wrestling or boxing, he has a way of getting what he wants from some alphas" He sighed lightly, leaning back and he nuzzled the omega, kissing his head softly, "If anything, I can sell the house and buy somewhere else for us, if you want" He gave a soft chuckle, he held Evan close, wrapping the smaller male in a blanket to make sure he was warm, "You don't need to worry about me, even if he screws up my fights, I have the car lots to fall back on, and I can always start training young fighters" He cupped the omega's cheek and gave him a smile, turning his head and letting out an aggressive growl as his phone only started ringing again, "I'm so tempted to break that thing" He growled, ducking his head to the omega's neck and breathing in his scent to try and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next