From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even Rogues Love (Frisky)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

Even Rogues Love (Frisky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:57 am

He leaned into his mate's touch, letting out a long breath, "Lets just stay here for a while... I don't know how ready I am to face a pack yet... What if I revert back and hurt someone?" He asked with a quiet whine, hanging his head softly, worried he'd do something bad after only just coming back to himself.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Jamie nodded and leaned back, a soft sigh leaving his lips at how stressed he was. "Okay, I hope those work. I don't mind making a new pack, nor do I mind having to live with regular humans.." He murmured in response. Moving his hands up so he could card his fingers through the other's hair, keeping him close. He was afraid to let him go, not wanting the alpha to disappear. "Come with me to my pack later, let's see if they will allow you to join.." He sure hoped so, he didn't want to lose his mate.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 6:25 am

The alpha gave a sigh as he listened to his mate, "And there's now way to hide now.." He murmured lightly, "And packs really don't like letting primals in.." He growled softly, "If all else fails... We could always make our own pack... Or hide within human towns... I did that for a while before my first shift" He said, trying to come up with ideas.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:32 am

Amusement flooded through him as Levi started to nuzzle and fuss over him. Causing him to emit a soft purr, a smile plastered on his lips. "I wouldn't want anyone to go through that either. And I'm glad to finally come across my mate, my soulmate.." He brought the alpha closer, not wanting him to leave. As he laid there, he started to think about the code that he had in his pack. "But what are we going to do? My pack, or any pack, doesn't like when someone has a mate that doesn't have a pack." He said, moving his head up so he could nuzzle the alpha. Still purring and showing how content he was.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 7:43 am

"I liked it too" He said softly and held him close, nuzzling and fussing over him softly, "I'm glad I don't have to be alone anymore... All those years by myself.." He gave a light sigh, frowning slightly, "I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone" He sighed heavily, nuzzling the omega, refusing to let him go, "Its hard enough coming back from primal" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 2:27 am

A soft laugh escaped him at his words. "That was the most wild I've ever felt," he hummed in reply. Moving his head so he could nuzzle the other man's chest. Drinking in his scent, glad he found his soulmate. A happy purr sounded in his chest, closing his eyes lightly to rest for a while. Feeling absolutely exhausted from what they had just did. "I liked that.." he soon murmured, nuzzling his cheek lovingly.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 2:17 am

The alpha panted heavily as he hovered over the omega, his sides heaving as he kept them pressed together, licking at the other's mark softly, giving soft rumbles from his chest, "Never thought I'd feel this.. Wild" He murmured and gave a light laugh, rolling them onto a pile of furs and he laid on his back, so he wouldn't squish the other, holding him close and covering him in the furs.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 2:08 am

Jamie was pleased to hear that Levi was enjoying his talk. So, he continued with his babbling. "Ngh, oh fuck. I want you to knot me and fill me with your pups. Please, Levi. You're so big.." he moaned out. Shifting back once his knot started to swell up. Feeling it push against his entrance, desperately trying to fit inside of him. A gasp escaped his throat when his soulmate marked him as his own. He cried out when the knot entered him, locking them together. He trembled as Levi filled him with his seed. Head resting back, sides heaving and body trembling with pleasure. "Damn.." he mumbled after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:37 am

Levi let out heavy grunts and growls as he thrust, kissing his omega in return and panting heavily, "Just like that... Keep talking" He growled deeply, rapidly thrusting into the omega, yanking him close with every thrust. Levi snarled out as his knot was swelling and his thrusts becoming sloppier as his climax neared, the alpha leaving small bites all over the omega's shoulders before sinking his fangs into the flesh of the omega's shoulder, licking the mark afterwords, marking the omega as his, howling out loudly as he suddenly knotted the omega, holding him close and giving rough humps as he began pumping a fairly large load of seed into the omega, his sides heaving as he breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:29 am

A mewl left his lips as his soulmate started to thrust into him. Mouth agape from the pleasure, eyes glazed over and dazed. Moans leaving him while he held onto his mate. His body trembled as Levi quickly pounded into him. Dazed by the sharp sound of skin hitting skin. The omega moved his legs, panting as he laid below the alpha. He wanted to get him as deep as possible. Yearning for more pleasure. Loving the way Levi dragged against his walls. He moved his head and kissed at his lips, touching him and loving him. Body slightly moving forward with each thrust into him. He pulled back and moaned. "Oh, fuck.. mm, Levi. Show me who I belong to," he groaned out.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:11 am

The alpha growled in pleasure and began thrusting right away, gripping the omega close to him and he gave heavy pants, shivering as he heard the omega pleading, growling deeply as he thrust rough and fast into the omega, pushing as deep as he could, even hoisting the omega's legs over his shoulders in an attempt to get him at a better angle, the silvery haired alpha not letting up as he held the omega down and thrust into him with as much force as he could.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:02 am

The smaller male gasped softly as Levi pushed into him. He tensed up, head moving to the side as his breath caught in his throat. The alpha was so big in him, he was surprised he could fit inside him. He shuddered at the thought of being knotted by his soulmate. He rocked his hips back against the other's own, wanting him to start already. "Levi, please.." he whined, hoping he would start.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:55 pm

Levi gave a growl as he gripped the omega close to him, nibbling at his neck as he pushed into him, giving a low growl of pleasure, stopping as he was almost completely in the other, letting him get used to it, shivering in pleasure, panting heavily as he nuzzled the omega, holding him close and giving soft rumbles from his chest, Levi cuddling and nuzzling the omega.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:41 pm

Jamie watched as he pulled off his clothes, keeping Levi close as he kissed at his neck. Letting off a light groan of pleasure at the kisses. Warmth pooled in his gut as Levi said he was his omega. He trembled as the alpha continued to grind against him. He moved his hips up and stretched his legs out more. "Please alpha, please.." He whined, wanting him to enter him already. Finding his own member uncomfortably hard, yearning for relief. Jamie trailed his hands up to his hair, stroking and curling his fingers into his locks.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:36 pm

Levi gave a low growl, right away as he heard the omega's consent he sat up slightly, tearing his clothing off, panting heavily, he kissed at his neck and pulled him close, "My omega" Came his growl as he nuzzled the other and continued grinding against him, starting to grind harder against him, his length only getting harder as he became more and more excited and aroused by the omega.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:15 pm

"No.. No. I trust you, Levi. Just please, get rid of it.." He whined softly. Shuddering as the alpha continued to grind against him. He moved his hands up to touch at his hips, moving to pull off the loincloth that he wore. He watched it fall, blushing slightly at the sight of his member. He swallowed lightly and moved his head back, shifting his legs out. Desperate for more attention from Levi. Jamie soon started to try and pull off his own clothes, huffing lightly at how irritated he was getting with not being able to pull off the clothes.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:53 pm

"Don't be sorry... Its not your fault" Levi panted, nuzzling the omega and pulling him close, "Its only going to get more unbearable.. If you don't want this I can leave" He murmured, holding their hips together and continuing to grind against the omega, panting softly, licking and nibbling at the other's neck, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself back for long, but the other was his soulmate, he knew it completely, he wanted him then and there.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Jamie blinked, struggling to register the words that came from his soulmate's mouth. He had gone into heat, this alpha was his mate. He shifted back slightly, surprised this happened to him. He didn't expect to go into heat, now he felt embarrassed. He was about to say something, only to close his mouth tightly. A soft noise of surprise left his lips once he was pushed back. Staring up at the alpha who loomed over him. The omega shuddered once he felt his bulge, which was hard and pressed against him. "I'm sorry, I can't help it." He whined, limp under the other's hold.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:11 pm

Levi looked back to the omega, he couldn't help taking in a deep breath of the omega's heat scent, letting out a breath, "I don't know much myself... Or I forgot after so long... But I know for sure since we saw one another you've gone into heat... I can smell it" He told him, "And I'm rutting now..." He murmured, watching the other before he couldn't help but move to him, pinning the omega softly and staying over him, giving a soft growl, nuzzling the omega softly, grinding the bulge in his loincloth against the omega, "Sorry Jamie.. I just... I cant help it... Your scent.. Its driving me crazy" He panted out.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Jamie kept his eyes fixed on the werewolf before him, listening quietly to his words. He always thought a werewolf gone feral would always stay feral. But they do not, since Levi is slowly and quickly going back to normal. The omega was surprised when the alpha mentioned he was after the rabbit for three days. What shocked him the most was when Levi explained how the here led him here on purpose. Because of that, it was how they met up. His cheeks flushed in surprise as he stated that he found his soulmate, whom of which was him. He opened his mouth, closing it slightly. Looking as if he were a fish without water. He soon nodded, finding him to be cute as he looked away like he did. "I believe that, Levi. I have this weird feeling, I don't know. I've never learned the same thing as the other omegas in my pack. So I don't know what this feeling is," he looked to the side sheepishly. Jamie felt all hot and itchy, wanting it to stop. He finished up his meal, putting down the plate he had. Nearly giving off a whine as he moved around on the log. Flopping down onto his side, rolling onto his stomach.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:32 am

"I didn't think I'd ever come back... I kept trying to fight my wolf but... Every time I gained a little of myself back, I fell deeper into the void" He murmured, slowly munching on his food, "Believe it or not... That hare I had caught... I was after it for three days... Finally caught up to it.. I remember the scent.. But it kept slipping away.." He huffed lightly, "Its almost like it was leading me here..." He said lightly, looking toward the omega, he couldn't help but sniff the air lightly, picking up on the other's heat, "Jamie... Do you remember last night how we both said we didn't find our soulmate...?" He questioned before continuing, letting out a deep breath, "I think I've found mine... And I think that hare lead me right to him..." His voice lowering slightly as he finished, looking away slightly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 5:27 am

The omega barely even noticed what was going on with Levi. Smiling and thanking him once he was handed a serving of the meal. He started to eat, stopping when the alpha spoke of last night. He shook his head and swallowed down the food he had in his mouth. "It's okay, I understand what was going on. You haven't had anyone around you in a long time, so you were losing yourself a bit," he hummed in reply. Shifting himself a bit on the log he was seated on. Still happily eating up the food he had gotten for himself. He shifted around, still not aware that he was in heat. Though he'd probably find out soon enough. He barely learned about all of this due to his soulmate not being in his pack, so he was forced to learn things that were different. He wasn't allowed to learn things other omegas were allowed to learn.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:44 am

The alpha kept an eye on the omega as he finished cooking, giving the omega a healthy serving, licking his lips lightly as he watched the other, "Well there was too much just for me alone, why not share" He gave a light shrug, giving him a smile, making an attempt to hold back from the other, though it was clear he was rutting but forcing it back, "I'm sorry about last night... I know I probably made you nervous... Though I still haven't come back completely..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:22 am

Jamie smiled as Levi greeted him. Returning the gentle greeting he received. He was surprised to see that the alpha was practically naked. It stirred a feeling in his stomach. Causing him to slightly swallow. He walked over to settle down on a log that was around the fire. "Thank you, I appreciate you doing this for me, Levi." He said, looking over to the alpha. Watching as he cooked up breakfast. Biting his lip as he heard his stomach growl with hunger. Eager to dig into the food that was being provided.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 12:40 am

Levi was awake, his back to the mouth of the cave, burns and battle scars littering his unclothed body, besides a loincloth around his waist, he faced the fire he was cooking over, until he smelt it, Jamie, the omega from the night before, but something else... The omega went into heat! Levi hadn't smelt it the night before, so it must have just happened, just the slightest wiff of the omega's heat causing a reaction from the alpha, his own rutt beginning and hitting him like a brick wall, "Jamie" Came his gruff voice, glancing back and giving a smile, "Almost done cooking breakfast" He stated, he had been thinking all night, working to bring himself back from primal, which it seemed to work, forming words and sentances were a lot easier now than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Rogues Love (Frisky)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next