From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangerous Love [P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:39 am

"I'll be as careful as I can, I promise" He said as he nuzzled the naga, licking his cheek softly, he lashed his tail as he watched his mate, purring as he seemed to like the den he had claimed for them, the young dragon couldn't help puffing out slightly in pride that he seemed to be doing well at providing for his mate, his chest puffing out slightly. "I meant more raiding them at night so they can't see me" He said as he walked close to his mate, "I had a rock around here I us d to sharpen my claws... I wonder where I put it" Be rambled as he turned and wandered about trying to find the rock.

When he found the rock he purred and took it in his mouth, turning to go back to his mate, chuckling as he watched him relax in the hot spring, he moved toward him and he let himself sink into the water, groaning as he felt his sore muscles relax immediately. The young dragon laid his head over the side of the pool, purring loudly in comfort, "Maybe the spring can help you when you're laying the eggs too... I heard of egg laying dragons that would lay their eggs in water because it wasn't as straining then moving the eggs to the nest" He rambled as he opened an eye to glance toward his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:53 am

"Okay... but I'm still going to be worried about you." He told his mate, making sure he remained coiled around Taian. Not wanting to slip off while they were in the dark cave. He didn't want to get lost and not be able to find his way out. "Still, I want to make sure it's clean. I don't want you to think you're immune only to have it backfire on you." He reminded him, slightly tightening his hold on him. Shivering slightly at the cool air, relieved when the dragon heated his body up. Pressing his upper body as close to him as possible, craving the warmth he gave him. Unsure of how long they had to walk to get to their den. Was it that far? Or was it too dark to tell?

"I should be able to decipher them eventually." He told him, sheepishly pressing his face into the dragon's back. "It will probably take a while, so I'd need your help getting in and out of the cave. Lifting his head up just in time to see the light at the end of the tunnel. He gazed at the light, curious as to how beautiful the cave was. Hoping it lived up to the image that Taian painted for him. "That nest should be fine for now. At least until we can find more comfortable things to put in it." He told the dragon. "I don't know if raiding a tribe would be a good idea, we can just stick to hunting." He didn't want Taian to get more hurt than he already was. That was the last thing he needed, it would stress him more if something else happened to him.

The naga shifted up on the dragon's back once they stepped into the light. Gazing in awe at the crystals that shined brightly along the walls. The light shimmering on the water. It was as beautiful as the dragon claimed it was. Onja remained seated on the dragon's back, gazing around as they moved towards the center of the open area. Eyes drifting around as Taian pointed out certain things within the cave. He shifted and carefully slipped off of the dragon. Slithering over to the hot spring, slipping into the water. Rumbling in delight at how nice the water felt on his scales. Settling down and resting his arms and head on the stone. "I can see myself being in here often." He mused, closing his eyes in content.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:28 am

"I'm fine, honestly" He said as he nuzzled him, waiting until he was coiled around him before he began walking along the path he had made, feeling the marks he had made with his paw, "I don't get sick often from wounds, that's why I'm not worried" He said, as he felt the cave get a bit cooler he heated his body to keep his mate warm until they would get to where they would den, "I was the only creature dumb enough when I found this place to even go in" He rambled as he walked through the cave, taking many twists and turns, continuing to follow the marks he had made.

"So long as you can decipher my marks on the walls you can find your way" He purred softly while walking, spotting a light at the far end of the tunnel, "I have a nest that was good enough for me when I was staying here, we can use that then I have quite a few pelts that can make it soft and warm" He rambled while walking, "I can go hunting for more pelts too if we need them" He said, "I can raid a tribe too if need be" He stated.

As the male stepped into the light at the end of the tunnel, it was almost daylight with the crystals creating light and even bouncing off the water in the large cavern, on a higher level was a ledge where he had his make shift nest, he walked to the center of the large room, glancing toward his mate and he purred, "Over there is the hot spring, and the water over there leads out into the ocean, there's also a tunnel down there that I use for fishing" He rambled, pointing everything out and explaining each aspect of the den.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:05 am

Onja huffed softly once Taian said that it would have been better if he still hadn't told him he was pulling the spear out. "Still, it would have given you a chance to brace for it." He huffed to the dragon. Still following after him, looking about and assessing the island. He turned his head to look at the dragon when he nuzzled at him. "I can't help but worry about it. You are my mate after all. You will also be the father of these babies once they hatch." He said, softly sighing and pressing against him while they traveled.

"Yeah, I don't want to risk anything, especially with eggs on the way." He said, following the dragon through the trees to the large entrance to the cave. Onja looked to Taian and nodded his head. "Yeah... I don't want to get lost. I'll do just that." He said to the dragon. Shifting to climb up onto his back, coiling his tail around his waist. "I know, and I can't wait until that day comes." He chuckled, stroking at his back gently. "So what are we making the nest from?" He asked the dragon.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 5:14 am

Taian panted as he shook himself out lightly, keeping his injured leg up to keep his weight off it, "It'll be good enough until it starts to close up... If I could breathe fire I could cauterize it... It would heal better that way" He breathed out, "It probably would have been better you not telling me, it would hurt just the same" He said lightly, he nuzzled the other to try to comfort him, "Don't stress over it, you're only worried" He tried to ease the other.

"I'll rest when we get to the caves and have a nest built, even if we're the only predators here, other dragons fly over head often, neither of us stand a chance with a larger dragon" He murmured, leading the other through the trees and to a large cave entrance, "It might be best if you coil around me so you don't get lost, it's too dark even for me to see, I made marks along the walls near the floor so I could tell the way" He rambled as he flicked his tail, glancing toward his mate, "After a few times you should be able to find your way in and out" He told him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 4:16 am

Onja gave a surprised yelp at the way the dragon reacted to having the spear pulled from his leg. "Sorry, Sorry!" He said, hating how much pain Taian was in from the spear. "I should have told you that I was pulling the spear out of you..." he hissed, disappointed in himself for causing so much pain to the dragon. He just sat there gently rubbing at his leg, trying his best to ease the large reptile. "I'm really sorry about that.." he apologized, ducking his head down shamefully.

When Taian seemed to finally regain himself, he relaxed just a bit. Though the naga still felt really bad for hurting him like he did. "Is the fluff going to be alright?" He asked, tilting his head slightly towards him. Wondering if there was anything else he could stuff the wound with until it healed up. Onja was about to say something else until Taian nudged him in the direction of the cave. "Are you good to walk? I don't want you up and walking around on that leg. I can hunt just fine, you know. I don't want you hurting yourself even more." He told the dragon, slithering along towards where his mate said the caves were.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 3:34 am

The young dragon lashed his tail lightly as he eyed his mate, "You'd be surprised at the amount if wounds dragons get in their lives that would most likely kill anyone else" He said as he butted against him softly, "Quite a few reptiles can survive worse injuries" He said, trying to ease the other, the dragon oblivious to his mate reaching for the spear, he jumped and gave a roar when the spear was pulled, his tail slamming down into the sand and smoke rising from his nostrils as he tried to contain his pain, his claws sinking into the sand.

When the pain became more bearable, the dragon gave a loud sigh, standing and glancing to his injured leg, able to at least put some weight on it, "I have some fluff from some sheep I hunted some time ago in the cave, we can use that to pack the hole" He said, seeing a decent sized hole where the spear had been in his flesh, he was lucky he could take his weight off his leg to give it time to heal. He nudged his mate softly, trying to get him to go toward where the caves were.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:47 am

Onja shook his head, slithering after him. Bot wanting to fall too far behind the dragon. "No, I'll be fine on my own. I just didn't want to move because the sand felt so warm." He responded, tilting his head when he said that he knew he would say that. "Are you sure you're going to be alright before we get there?" He didn't want to pull out the spear, only to have it become worse.

"Yes, we have very strong warriors. Though, we do have considerably strong bodies." He said, reaching to grab for the spear. Assessing it for just a quick moment before pulling on it. Pulling out the spear and tossing it to the side. Pressing his hands agaist the wound to try and ease up a bit of the bleeding. "Okay, the spear is put." He said to the dragon. Hoping that with the spear out it felt better for the dragon. Though he wagged to have it cleaned out as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:28 pm

"I could carry you, you know" He said with a chuckle as he glanced back toward him, his tail lashing lightly, "I assumed you would say that" He gave a soft huff, looking toward the other, his wings shifting on his back, "Might as well pull it now, then we can wash it in the spring" He said as he turned toward the other, butting his head against him softly.

The dragon lashed his tail as he sat, wincing slightly as the spear shifted and moved, the dragon cursing lightly as he glared toward the spear, "Whoever threw that thing has a good arm, I'll give them that" He growled, his tail lashing in the sand, the spear had been incredibly painful for the young dragon, but he was still more or less trying to prove himself to his mate, hiding his pain as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:15 am

The naga lifted his head as Taian mentioned going to the cave. He nearly complained about getting up, body too warm and comfortable to move. "Fine.." he huffed out in complaint. Shifting to uncoil himself. Quickly slithering after the dragon, frowning as he watched the spear that was still in his hip. "No, you're not going to go hunting until that spear is out of your leg." Onja told Taian, catching up to him. Remaining close to him as they traveled. He really did not want to get lost, especially when he didn't know where exactly he was.

He turned his head to look at him. The iridescent naga blushing as the dragon said that he wouldn't be opposed to giving him more eggs to carry. "I'm fine with having more, I just wanted to make sure you were fine." He said, blushing as Taian mentioned coiling around him. "I can figure something out, but first I want that spear out. I won't let you knot me and fill me with your eggs until that spear is gone." He said, hoping he understood what he was getting at. Onja wanted Taian to be comfortable and happy. He could definitely tell that he wasn't happy, especially since that spear was in there pretty deep.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:58 am

Taian lashed his tail as he continued looking around to make sure they were safe, keeping his back right leg up to try to ease the discomfort from the spear, he gave a small nod as he listened to the other, "Let's get to the cave and I can go hunting for us" He said, giving the other a gentle nudge before he began limping toward the treeline, grunting slightly in discomfort from the spear shifting whenever he moved.

He glanced back as he heard the other ask if he would put more eggs inside of him, "Well... If you wanted more I wouldn't complain... If you thought you would be okay with more" He rambled, squirming slightly, his cock peeking out of his slit already from the thought of knotting his mate again and filling him with eggs, "M-maybe... You can coil me... I-I don't know why I keep thinking about it" He murmured, giving a small chuckle as the other mentioned about being on the ground, "I guess land dwelling creatures have some trouble with flying" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:21 am

Onja turned his head to try and see if he could see the island. How was Taian able to see through this wind? Maybe he was just used to it because he could fly. The naga turned his head back so he could bury it against the dragon's neck. "No, most of us don't know how to swim. There are a few of us who are built to swim, but only a few." He replied, keeping his hold on the dragon. A tad bit eager to reach the island so he could be on the ground.

"It's okay, you didn't really know.." he said, nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck. Trying his best to reassure him that things were alright. "No, he didn't hurt me at all. Pushed me around to use, but he didn't hurt me." He assured the dragon. The only thing that hurt him was the fact that the naga was able to overpower him and go so far as to shove his dick into him. Besides that, he was fine and the eggs were safe. "Do you think you'll be putting more inside of me?" He was sure his body coukd handle it. He was a snake, his body should be used to stretching for food and to accommodate eggs. When they made it to the island, the naga slipped off of Taian and landed on the warm sands. "If I'm being honest, it feels nice to be back on solid ground." He said, shifting to spread out on the sand. Finding it rather nice against his scales and body.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 3:57 pm

The dragon glanced back toward the other often as he flew, gliding along the breeze toward the island, spotting it far off in the distance, "I could see them fleeing when I was diving down, even if they tried to follow not many naga seem to like water, at least that's what I've seen" He rambled as he flew, giving a small purr as he glanced to his mate.

"I shouldn't have let him get that close to you" He huffed softly, "He didn't hurt you right?" He asked as he glanced back toward the naga, frowning lightly, he gave a small nod when the other spoke about the spear, watching his mate when he rubbed at his stomach and asked how many he thought they would have, "I'm not sure... I don't know how many I put in you... Dragon clutches can be large, mostly because dragons breed often so egg layers end up laying nest fulls" He said as they neared the island, the male flew a couple laps around the island to make sure it was safe before he flew toward the ground, landing in the sand, the dragon lashing his tail and looking about to ensure they were safe.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 5:55 am

Onja continued to grip the dragon, remaining coiled around him so he doesn't fall. He didn't want to see how painful that would be. The naga didn't think he could swim well either. So he would probably drown. Then again, then again, maybe the impact would kill him. He wasn't quite sure, he's never messed with water besides the little rivers and streams back at home. "I hope it was perfect, you did good as well. They must've been so terrified, thinking they might have been the meal of such a fierce dragon." He purred, resting his head against the dragon's shoulder. Closing his eyes and enjoying the breeze.

"No, especially with the damage you did to him. I just still can't believe his dick still managed to get inside of me. I'm just glad it was only that." Onja said, looking over to where the spear stuck out. "Still, I'll take it out once we land. And you didn't hurt me at all. Though a few of your claws came close. I made sure to avoid them as best as I could." He hummed, moving a hand to press against his stomach. "How many do you think we'll have?" He asked, stroking at his stomach lightly.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:24 am

The dragon growled as he flew high enough to stay out of the reach of any projectiles, when he felt the other moving he leveled himself out and balanced so he wouldn't fall from the sky due to shifting weight, he seemed to shake himself out of a more feral mode and he glanced back toward the other, giving him a smile, "You did perfectly" He purred as he looked back toward the water, making sure they were going in the right direction, "I doubt that male will be useful to your tribe anymore" He snorted lightly.

The dragon glanced back as he heard his mate mention the spear, "I don't really feel it anymore" He told him, "I expected something when I was trying to get back higher in the air, I'm just happy you weren't hurt when I grabbed that male off you" He said as he continued flying, even gliding on the breeze to use less energy, he looked go him and he licked his face softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:13 am

Onja whimpered as the naga remained over him. "S-Stop!" He yelped, feeling the other snake push into him, wiggling to try and get away from the naga against him. That was when Taian flew down and grabbed at the naga that was forcefully trying to breed him. Feeling the other naga being yanked and thrown off, leaving him alone with the dragon. That was when he began to fake being scared. He cowered in fright. Screaming out as Taian crabbed him in his jaws. Trying to escape before falling limp, acting like the dragon had killed him.

Once they were away from his tribe, he stopped playing dead and looked up towards the dragon. Moving so he could coil his body around him, making sure he wouldn't fall. "Was I good?" He asked, "you did a pretty good job." Onja mused, though his gaze drifted to the spear that was in his hip. "When we reach the island we'll take care of that... I was worried that something like this would happen." He said, nesting against his body.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:26 am

"As long as you're sure..." he murmured as he followed him, his tail lashing and he waited once they were outside before he jumped up, spreading his wings and flying up above the trees, he stayed out of sight before he kept an eye out for the naga, he gave a growl when he caught sight of another naga forcing him to breed, he turned himself and flattened his wings to his sides so he could dive faster. The dragon let out a loud roar as he approached the nagas, listening to screams from others and noticing how they tried to get away, Taian aimed straight for his mate and the other naga.

As he neared, he spread his wings to hault his decent and he snarled as he landed on the naga over his mate, he sank his claws into him and tried to bite at him, heating his body up as he clawed at the male, trying to get him off Onja, he threw the male away and stood over Onja, roaring loudly and he stood on his hind legs, spreading out his wings to look larger before he snarled as he curled his paws around Onja, trying to make it look like he was taking him away for a meal, he wrapped his jaws around the naga's neck but didn't bite as he began flying up, carrying Onja as he went toward the direction of the ocean, hissing and giving a roar as he felt a spear pierce into his right hip, he snorted as he flapped his wings quickly to go as fast as he could toward the ocean, getting toward open water quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:06 am

"I'll play it off as another naga having bred me or I ate something." He told the dragon, closing his eyes as his warm tongue ran over his face. Trying not to fall asleep, wanting to be ready to act out the plan. When Taian pulled away, Onja sat up and looked over to him. "I should be fine, it's not that long of a way back to my tribe. It will also give me some time to prepare." He said, rubbing against the massive dragon.

"And I don't want you to strain yourself. Okay?" He said, slithering towards the opening to the cave. Looking to him, as if he was telling him that he was ready. Onja slithered out and began making his way towards his tribe. Mind spinning with things, though he was determined to leave and be with Taian. As he entered the tribe, a large naga slithered over to him and grabbed him. "You took your sweet time. And you've eaten a full meal. Looks like you're ready to be bred." He growled. Puling him close and coiling around him. Rubbing and grinding against him, holding his hips and plunging his cock into him. Going right to work breeding him so he could carry his eggs.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:03 pm

"I hope they don't see..." he murmured, staying curled around the other, resting his head against him softly, "Unless if they do see, you say another naga got you... They'd never know, and by the time they'd even try I'd already have swooped down" He murmured, licking at his face softly as he let his body heat up to make the other comfortable.

Taian looked to the other and he nuzzled him softly, "I'm ready whenever you are" He said, stretching his wings out slightly, "My wings aren't sore anymore, so I can make the flight easily" He told him, slowly sitting up, "I can carry you part of the way so you don't have to go alone" He said as he tilted his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:51 pm

"I might get those while carrying these eggs. I don't know how much they'll grow, if they'll grow any more at all." He said, smiling softly as the dragon started to nuzzke at his stomach. Frowning when Taian instantly spoke of the other nagas noticing his stomach. "I... don't quite know. I hope they won't do anything if they find out. I could always play it off as a big meal," he said, trying to assure the dragon and himself.

"Still, I feel just as bad with you getting hurt." Be said, moving his head down ro rest it against his own. "Okay, because I don't want to even think about having them touch me." He shuddered at the thought. Smiling as the naga laid down against him, enveloping him in warmth. "I'll be fine, I promise. I'm more worried about you, you know." He said, closing his eyes and relaxing. "Just tell me when you want to do this." He said, ready to leave this place and head to their new home.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Taian nuzzled and rubbed against the serpent, "It's really nice for aches and pains" He murmured, looking toward the other's stomach and he began nuzzling his bump slightly, thoughts running through his mind of the other naga noticing his bump, "Do you... Think they'll notice? Y'know... Our eggs in you?" He asked quietly.

"I can handle a few injuries... Dragons are constantly trying to kill me" He said with a small shrug, leaning into the other and enjoying his touch, "I'll be quick, if I see them getting too close I'll come sooner" He said, curling himself around the other and he draped his wing around him softly, "I just don't want you to get hurt..." He murmured, whimpering softly at the thought of his new mate getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:00 pm

The naga watched as the young dragon boasted about finding the island and learning how to thrive on it. He chuckled, moving his hand to continue to stroke at his scales. "That hot spring sounds wonderful. I'd probably be in there often, especially since I'm carrying these eggs." The mused, eager to curl up in the hot springs and relax. He could only imagine how all that felt.

"Hopefully, I don't want you to get hurt because of me. It's not worth it." Onja told him, closing his eyes as the dragon rubbed his head against him. "I'll try to stay far away, but I know as soon as I get back there will be nagas wanting to breed me. I'll try to keep away from them, but I don't know how good I'll be able to do it." He sighed, moving his hand up to stroke at the dragon's head. Enjoying the love and attention.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 8:48 pm

The young dragon nodded as his mate spoke, "I found it when I was first chased from my parents territory" He rambled, "I guess I kinda made it my territory, no other dragons go there cause of the lack of game, I learned to fish in the underwater parts of the caves" He rambled, he almost appeared to be puffing himself up in pride like he was showing off to his new mate. "It's very warm in the caves too, and in the crystal cave there's a hot spring that I think it is what keeps everything warm" He continued on his rant.

Taian looked toward the other as he spoke about his tribe maybe attacking him, "I'm a fast flyer... I should be able to keep out of their way and grab you before anything happens" He said as he rubbed his face against the serpent, leaning into his touch, "As long as you're able to stay far enough away I should be able to dive down quick enough to grab you" He said as he licked at his face softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 6:17 am

The naga looked down to the chunk of meat that was in front of him. He was about to say that they had the leftover carcass of the deer. Though upon looking at it he knew it wouldn't be all that good. So, Onja just thanked him and started to eat up the piece of meat. Once he was finished, he relaxed back down and gently rubbed at his stomach. Wondering how big his stomach was going to grow until the eggs were ready. He was snapped back into reality when Taian started to talk. Shifting up on his coils a bit more to look at him.

"There's an island with secret tunnels?" He echoed out in confusion. He's never heard of an island having secret tunnels hidden below the ground. Then again, He was never able to see what life was like beyond where they were allowed to go until he got upset and ran away. So, he didn't know what all was out in the world. When the dragon mentioned a cave full of crystals, he tilted his head. "A cave full of crystals?" Were they even going to be able to see that at all? He hoped so, it sounded really cool. When the dragon stepped over to him and spoke about the plan, he nodded and settled down against him. "Yeah... that could work. But I hope you're careful, Taian. I don't know if they'll try and attack you while you're coming to grab me." He spoke, moving a hand up to stroke at his scales.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 am

While the serpent rested, an instinct from deep down seemed to kick in with the young dragon, he eyed the swelled stomach of the naga and licked softly at him before he moved to leave the cave, an instinct to care for his mate and their future young kicking in, he carried a decent sized chunk of meat into the cave and toward the naga, a purr rumbling from the dragon when he spotted he other awake, "I thought you'd be hungry" He purred as he nudged the chunk of meat toward the other, large scratches and bites littering the young dragon's body, he had never been great at hunting, so he always stole food from others, barely managing to get enough for the naga.

"I was thinking maybe go to an island I know of that has a lot of secret tunnels" He began as he sat down, "I know of one tunnel there that leads into this like crystal cavern, it's quite amazing" He rambled, going on a out the cave and the finest of details about it, he snapped himself out of his rant and he gave a nervous chuckle, apologizing for going off on tangent. "I was thinking to keep your tribe from trying to follow, you make it look like you're coming back to them and I fly in and grab you, they think you're dead and move on" He said as he moved to curl around the other, nuzzling him and purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dangerous Love [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Love [P]   Dangerous Love [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Love [P]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next