From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:48 am

James flicked his tail lightly as he stood, leaning slightly against the stall door, running a hand through his hair, "No... I'm fine... I don't need you to do anything" He said, giving the slightest of smiles, "I'll be fine, it's not that bad" He said, "I shouldn't have let myself go like that in the first place" He said while rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "I really am sorry uncle" He said.

The canine huffing softly as he eventually moved to gather their things, his cock continue my to stand tall, knot throbbing and his length jerking every so often, the canine moving to begin pulling up his swim shorts, "You still wanna swim... Right?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:21 am

"I thought you would have already experienced someone like this, Mr. BuffDog." He responded, hissing softly as James continued to try and ease his knot from him. Though it was still firmly lodged inside of him. That was when he decided it would be a good idea to go get some things to prevent pregnancy. Especially if his heat was coming. He could only imagine James attempting to jump him a few more times.

Tabbi was about to respond when fingers slipped in alongside his cock. Feeling them work to ease the knot out. Unknowingly digging his claws into him, hissing once the knot popped free from him. He shifted on his feet and wobbled, rather sore and needing to sit. He sat on the toilet and leaned back. Though, as he sat there, he felt bad for his nephew being on the brink of orgasm "you can stand over me and use my mouth cum." He suggested. He didn't mind using his mouth, or even his ass. But his cunt was a whole other story.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:57 am

James leaned against the other softly as he held him up against the stall wall, his sides heaving as he tried to contain himself, wincing slightly as he continued to try to pull out of him, "I know what the risks are... I just haven't been so close to anyone in heat... Usually I have something at home to take care of myself if I need it" He admitted, "I'm sorry uncle" He murmured, his ears pinning back.

He let out a breath as he paused for a moment, "I can pull hard... But it'll probably hurt you quite a bit... I can try pressing my knot in enough to pull out... It'll hurt but it'll keep us from standing here forever" He breathed out, staying tucked against him as he didn't even wait for a response, wincing slightly as he squeezed his length and pulled slowly as he worked to squeeze his knot to pull out of him. He gave a loud yelp and stumbled slightly as he managed to pull out, causing more pain to himself than the other, his cock twitching and jerking, looking as hard as it could be, looking painful, as he stood after slowly setting the other down.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:22 am

Tabbi was waiting for the canine to cum, but he didn't feel it happen. Did it happen and he just didn't know? He was rather confused. That was when James stopped thrusting into him. Feeling his cock twitch inside of him. The feline was surprised that he heard him and stopped. He thought he would just cum inside of him and that would be it. "You know what'll happen if you cum, right? Im close to my heat and I'm not taking anything right now. There's a really high chance I'll become pregnant. And... and I'm not ready right now." He said, shifting his hips to try and get the other out of him.

Though, he couldn't get his nephew out of him. "Fuck..." he hissed, hating the pain that moved through him when his knot tugged against his folds. Refusing to budge from inside of him. It didn't help that his cunt was clenching him, holding him inside of him. "I don't know how you're going to get yourself out.." he finally said, trying to relax and loosen himself up. Though it seemed they were going to be here a while longer.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:10 am

James continued to grip onto the other as he kept him pinned to the wall and he gave deep grunts as he continued to thrust, his ears twitched slightly as he heard the other after he knotted him, that seemed to snap him out of his rut of sorts and he shook his head, looking toward his uncle, cursing lightly as he stopped thrusting, his cock twitching and his knot throbbing as he had been right about to cum within the other, he breathed heavily as he tucked his head against him, "Sorry... I just... I lost myself there.. fuck" He breathed out loudly.

The muscular male shifting his weight and he tried to slowly pull on his knot, trying to pull out of the other without hurting either of them, "I haven't been around anyone in heat before... Let alone preheat... I just couldn't control myself" He said, trying hard to keep himself in control, even though he craved the feel of the other wrapped around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:49 am

Tabbi hooked his arms around the other neko's shoulders. Holding onto him tightly, almost afraid to release him. Mouth agape as moans and mewls tumbled from his lips. Body shuddering as his large knot hit against his cunt. Head falling against the crook of his neck. Shutting his eyes tightly, mind spinning from the pleasure. It didn't help that his heat made him super sensitive.

That was when James grabbed onto him, a particular thrust causing his knot to pop into him and tie them together. The action caused Tabbi to snap back into reality. His nephew just knotted him, so that meant he was going to cum soon. He wiggled a bit in alarm, "J-James, wait!" He chirped. He wasn't on anything at the moment. Not only that, but he was about to have his heat. So his fertility was going to be extremely high.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:29 am

The shepherd neko gave heavy pants and grunts as he tucked his head against his uncle's chest, he growled as he licked and kissed at his chest, "Mine" He growled out as he smacked his knot against his cunt, his thrusts becoming more eratic and forceful as he felt his climax building, his knot throbbing and beginning to ease into the other with his thrusts.

James licked over the feline's nipple before latching onto it and sucking as he bucked wildly, his large hands gripping his uncle's hips tightly as he brought him to meet his thrusts, a deep growl leaving his chest as his knot popped into the others cunt and swelled further to tie them together, he jerked his hips roughly as he worked himself back to an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 11:30 am

Tabbi mewled and whined in response, body trembling as fingers were shoved back into his cunt. The poor feline wanted to go swimming, but it seemed like he wasn't going to be able to any time soon. He wiggled in discomfort as James began to shift and work his knot out of him. Eventually the knot budging and pulling free from him. Followed by the knot, his cock was pulled out as well. With that out of him, the neko was about to go out and get ready to swim once more. Though it seemed as if his nephew had other plans. A soft noise left the feline as he was lifted and pinned to the stall. Tail swaying, wondering what exactly he had in mind. Gasping softly as it seemed the canine caved and finally took his cunt.

Tabbi gritted his teeth and tried not to dig his claws into his nephew's back. The canine just having taken his virginity. That was something he wasn't expecting to have happen. His nephew pinning him to the wall and taking him like this. He leaned his head back against the wall he was pinned on. Moaning and mewling weakly as the canine thrusted into him. Praying the dog wouldn't knot him and cum inside. He really didn't want to think about the consequences.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:32 am

James panted and groaned as he bucked his hips quickly, biting and kissing at his neck, growling as he pushed two fingers into the other's cunt, "Mine" He growled out again, panting heavily as he tried to shift his hips to work his knot out of him in a less painful way, easing his knot out and he pulled out of his uncle with a deep groan, he turned his uncle and picked him up easily, pinning him to the wall of the stall as he pulled his fingers from him and he pushed into his uncle's cunt.

The canine losing his battle to his growing arousal from his uncle's preheat, the canine cursed loudly as he wasted no time in thrusting quickly into the feline, curling Tabbi's legs around his waist to keep him up as he licked and sucked on his nipple, the large male grunting and growling loudly in pleasure, his knot smacking hard against the other.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:17 am

"Yeah, but you pulling on the knot hurts. You only just knotted me, so it's going to take a while to go down. Can't help that your knot is so big." Tabbi huffed back, relieved the canine stopped tugging on his knot. He just slumped back against his nephew, relaxing there and waiting for him to pull out his knot when it shrank far enough.

The feline's ears flattened as James began to roll his hips against his own. Biting his lower lip to hold in any noise that threatened to leave him. Warmth filled his abdomen as his nephew proclaimed that he was his. "No, this is only a one time thing. You're family," he told him, gritting his teeth. Mewling softly as James jerked and bucked into him, feeling his cock slightly move inside of him. Body tensing as fingers traveled back to his cunt. "N-No! Ngh..." he whined, legs trembling from the jolts of pleasure.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:55 am

The canine gave another low growl as he glared toward the wall, when the other was gone he sent a small glared toward his uncle, "I could have gotten him out quicker if you let me pull out" He huffed, having stopped tugging on his knot, leaning back against the stall door while waiting, grumbling something about wanting to beat the snot out of the other. He also couldn't help a alpha complex of wanting to prove to be the better male, his cock practically throbbing back to life at the idea of someone else knotting his uncle.

"Fucking piece of shit" He growled as he held his uncle closer, he couldn't help rolling his hips against the other's rear, a more possessive animalistic side being brought out of the canine from the scent of the other's preheat and the threat of another capable male taking his chance. "You're mine" He growled out as he began bucking his hips quickly again, his hand moving to palm his cunt again.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:44 am

Tabbi gave a slight huff as his nephew gripped at his hips. He shifted his legs up keeping his tail up as well. He listened to the other growl back at the response. "Hey! Fuck off. I'm horny as hell from this heat scent. I'll be done in a moment!" The male shot, continuing with what he was doing. He gritted his teeth as he heard the stranger mutter about wishing he could just knot the cutie that was giving off the scent.

A quiet noise of discomfort left the feline as his nephew began to pull on the knot. "Ow.. careful!" He hissed softly, "I'm sure this fool won't notice us, quit tugging." He spoke lowly so the other man wouldn't hear. His ear flicked as the man a few stalls away groaned. Knowing well he must've came. "See? Done." The stranger said while dropping the garments. Doing what he needed to do before leaving the bathroom.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:09 am

James flicked his ears lightly as he listened to the footsteps, his ears flattening and he couldn't help the small possessive growl that left him from the sound of the other mastbating, "Oi dipshit, person trying to take a piss here, fuck off" He snapped harshly, not realizing he gripped his uncle's hips tighter as he grew agitated, his tail raising in dominance.

The canine didn't wan to reveal his uncle stuck on his knot, trying to seem natural, he shifted his hips slightly and began slowly pulling on his knot, trying to ease it out of the other quicker, gritting his teeth in slight discomfort but forcing back the pained sounds he wanted to let out, the large canine trying to cause less pain for his uncle.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:14 am

"I bet... I don't know how much cum you just released into me. Though, I'm glad you were sane enough to not take my cunt." He didn't want children, at least not yet. He softly hissed and swatted at him. "I'm about to go into heat, okay? Shut up.." he complained, flattening his ears. Hating how close the footprints were sounding.

He allowed the canine to grab him, falling limp and squeaking as he was carried into the stall. Ear flicking as he listened to the door of the bathroom creak open. Listening to the other mumble to himself. He blinked and looked around, noticing his underwear was not in the bunch. He gritted his teeth, slumping back as he heard sounds coming from the other side of the stall. He must've found them, because he could hear grunting and groaning. "He's using my underwear to masterbate.." Tabbi huffed, he just sighed and waited with the canine.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 am

The canine panted as he held his uncle to him, his cock jerking within him every so often, "It relieved quite a bit of pent uk frustrations, I can tell you that" He replied to the other, "Though you don't seem to be complaining either, nephew or not" He teased lightly and gave a small chuckle as he glanced down toward show uncle.

James' ears perked up as he heard someone coming, "Quiet" He said as he managed to lick their things into a stall and he held the other up easily, he carried him toward a stall and he closed them within it, holding the other so his legs couldn't be seen from under the door, his tail raised lightly and he glanced back as he waited to see if anyone planned on coming into the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 6:35 am

The smaller feline whimpered as he felt the canine's heavy balls smack and shove against him. Ready to pump him full of his seed. "I hope.." he managed before he felt warmth fill him, mewling once he realized his nephew was pushing his seed deep into him. Trembling and slumping down, letting his head rest on his arm. "There.. happy you got to unload your seed into me?" He questioned. Tabbi was rather thankful he didn't unload all that cum into his cunt.

A shudder passed over him as the fingers slipped from his dripping cunt, shuddering as he watched James bring the fingers up to his lips. Licking off the juices that was on his fingers. "Wasn't expecting my own nephew to bend me over and knot me like this." He huffed, tail unwrapping and falling from his leg. He lifted his head as he heard footsteps, looking back to James. "Someone's coming," he told him. Not wanting them to get caught like this.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 6:17 am

The canine growled as he bucked into the other, panting heavily as he continued bucking his hips quickly, grunting and groaning as he held the feline firmly. "They're your parents, I'm sure they'll understand" He grunted as he thrust, biting his lip and he groaned loudly as he came within the other's ass as he felt him clenching around his cock, he jerked his hips forward every so often, instincts driving him to send his seed deep into the other.

"Fuck... You're so tight" He groaned, his thrusts slowly stopping and he pulled his fingers from the other, bringing his fingers to his mouth and beginning to lick his fingers clean, "Taste so good too" He breathed out as he gave a slight grin toward the other, his tail swaying lightly as he straightened himself to wait out his knot.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:31 am

Tabbi mewled as the knot that had been slapping against his ass pushed into him. He tensed as James continued to thrust into him. Though the knot that was buried inside of him now made it hard for him to move. Closing his eyes tightly at the teeth that held onto the nape of his neck. Body falling limp under his hold out of instinct. "I know it's my body. But I don't quite know if I want to do anything." He panted out softly. He was sure this dog was going to be all over him by the time he truly went into heat.

"I know, and I'm sure they know that. They just tell me that they don't want me to take any suppressants. I could say I want to... but I dont." He managed out, his words trailing off into a moan. Tail coiling around his leg more, keeping him close. He mewled and cried as his fingers pushed him to his orgasm. Slumping against the sink as he came around the fingers. Legs trembling, barely able to keep himself up. "A-Ah!" He gasped out, mind spinning from the rush.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:21 am

James gave low grunts and groans as he bucked into his uncle, panting heavily as he could feel his climax building, his knot hitting hard against the other's ass before he gave a particularly rough thrust to force his knot into him, a low howl rising from his chest as he gripped onto his uncle tighter, biting at his neck as he gave short but rapid thrusts, his knot swelling further to tie them together and his cock twitching inside his uncle.

"Then just tell them, it's your body, you should be able to do what you want with it" He panted, "Their beliefs are their beliefs, you're allowed to think differently" He grunted, continuing to thrust quickly, pumping his fingers quicker and more forceful into the other, his breath heavy as his climax continued to build.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:08 pm

Tabbi moved his arms out, pressing against the wall to try and keep himself steady. That, and to help hold his hips away from the porcelain sink. Every so often the thrusts shoved his hips against the sink. Causing him to feel slight pain, though he could manage through it. Whimpering as James shoved his knot against him. He could only imagine how that knot was going to feel inside of him. Holding them together as James filled him with his seed. Tabbi's legs trembled as another finger was pressed inside of his cunt. Emitting a mewl, bucking against his hand. "F-Fair," he gasped.

His white ears flicked and quivered against the tongue, sensitive and not used to touches from other people. "I could move out, but I don't have my life straightened around." He arched up, mewling out a cry at the harsher waves of ecstasy that washed over him. "I wouldn't know where to go or what to do." Tabbi admitted, and it was true. He was unsure of what to do once he moved out. "I know... but I haven't thought about suppressing my heat. Nothing's happened so far to cause me to want to suppress it." He panted, tail curling and hooking around his leg. Claws digging into the porcelain as he grew close to his own orgasm. "F.. Fuck!" He mewled, body tense.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:56 pm

James wagged his tail and pinned his ears as he thrust into the other, letting out deep grunts and groans as he bucked his hips. His thrusts becoming more forceful, his knot hitting against the other firmly as he pulled him back to meet his thrusts, continuing to pump his finger in and out of the feline, even adding a second finger into him. "Not like they are actual parents though" He huffed.

The canine bucked his hips harder as he licked at the other's ears softly, "You could always move out" He panted out lightly, "It's not like it's unheard of" He grunted as he bucked into the other quicker, shifting his weight to thrust deeper and rougher into his uncle, "They technically can't stop you from surpressing your heat, it's your heat" He huffed.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:35 pm

Tabbi trembled below the massive canine. Whining at the warm tongue and teeth that brushed along his sensitive neck. "Ah.." he managed to respond, mewling softly as the cock was pulled from him. Only to have it push back in and fill him. He shifted against the sink, tail flicking to the side in an attempt to get comfortable. "Well... at least they're still around." He panted, words trailing off into strained moans and mewls with each thrust.

Breath catching in his throat at the finger that continued to plunge into his wet cunt. That, along with the cock that was pumping into him, was driving him mad. "N-Ngh.." he gasped out, he could only imagine how this would feel during his heat. How was the dog going to react once he was on his heat? He wasn't quite sure. "S-Sure.. but since my parents said they didn't want me to suppress my heat, I never bothered to look.. gah-" he managed out through his mewls and moans. Ears pressed back against his head, body craving the feel of the cock inside of him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 4:54 pm

James gave heavy pants as he licked and bit at his uncle's neck, his tail wagging as he continued to hold the other firmly. "Mother or father are out often" He said plainly as he began to move his hips slowly to pull out of the other to the head of his cock before slowly pushing back into him, groaning out at the pleasurable feeling, "They insist I eat all meals with them and do everything exactly as they say" He told his uncle, gritting his teeth as he thrust into his uncle.

He continued to pump his finger in and out of the other as he kissed and bit at his shoulder, his tail continuing to wag, the canine was slow to pick up speed in his thrusts, trying to allow the other time to get used to the stretch of his cock. "They have made natural ways of dampening the effects of heats" He said as he pulled him back to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 4:45 pm

The smaller feline gave a mewl as a finger worked its way into his cunt. Hips tensing and instinctively bucking against the hand. Gasping as James worked in his cock. Flexing his claws against the porcelain. Tabbi never expected to be bent over like this, especially by his nephew. "You don't talk to your own mom that much?" He questioned, though his words were cut off as a whine slipped his throat. Body shifting as the length bottomed out up to it's knot.

"It's weird when that attractive person is your nephew." Tabbi responded, tail twitching and curling. Wondering why the dog was just standing over him with his cock pressed in his ass. He glanced around, ears twitching lightly. "Yeah, but my parents insist that I don't take it." He said, a noise escaping his throat as the cock inside of him shifted. "They think it's bad to do something like that to stop a natural process. Not only that, but they insist it will harm me." Tabbi gave a roll of his eyes. The feline closing his green eyes and emitting a weak moan at the cock rubbing his sensitive walls inside of him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 3:37 pm

James bucked his hips and continued to hump his uncle while he kept his arms firmly around him, he pushed a finger into the feline's cunt and pumped it as he worked to ease his cock into the other's ass. A loud groan left the canine as he licked and bit at the other's neck, "I'm sure grandmother talks to mother much more than I ever have" He huffed lightly, shifting his weight on his feet as he eased himself into the other up to his knot and he paused to allow him time to get used to his size.

"There's no shame in looking at attractive people" He said as he stayed pressed over the other, his tail giving light wags, trying to contain himself enough to allow the other time to get used to the feeling of his cock, "There is things you can take for your heat you know" He rambled as he rolled his hips lightly to test if the other was ready for him to move, heavy pants leaving the canine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next