From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:11 am

Tabbi mewled softly as fingers stroked and rubbed at his cunt. Instinctively moving his hips and lifting them up for the canine. Gritting his teeth, cursing his heat and instincts that made him like this. He could only imagine what was to come when he actually started his heat. A white ear flicked as James spoke, causing him to roll his eyes. "I barely even know my sister. So I didn't even know you existed until today. My sister barely comes around, and the only person she ever talks to is our mom." He responded, shifting to get himself comfortable as he leaned over the sink.

What surprised him was when the head of his large cock prodded against his ass. He would've thought James would go for his cunt. It showed that he had a little self restraint. At least, for now until his heat came. "I'm sure it'll be worse when my heat comes," he said as he shifted. Feeling arms hook around his waist, holding him in place. Leaning over him, mounting him like a male would a bitch. "I wasn't eyeing you up. And it's not my fault because of my heat about to start." He complained, ears flattening against his head in defeat.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:57 am

James panted against the other's neck as he bucked against his rear, keeping one hand firmly on his hip while the other continued massaging his cunt, stroking two fingers against his entrance and he growled as he felt his knot swelling already at the base of his cock, "I kinda doubt we're actually related, if we are then my mother is a real slut if she cheated on dad" He grunted out lightly, "Last I checked, I was the only dog in the family" He rolled his eyes briefly.

He gave a grunt as he shifted his hips to prod against the other's ass, he at least knew enough in his instinct driven haze to keep out of the other's cunt, if he wanted to knot him he needed to at least, "I've been eyeing you up because you smell so damn sweet it's driving me insane" He growled, bringing him closer and curling both arms firmly around him, "You can't deny that you eyed me up when I came out of that stall in only my shorts" He let out a low chuckle.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:51 am

Tabbi paused himself, feeling his breath hitch as hands grabbed his hips and growled at him. A tad bit shocked by the growl, especially since it made his body instantly submit like that. A mewl left the feline once teeth buried there way into the nape of his neck, holding him as his nephew continued to grind away at him. The neko shifted as James pulled back. "We have to go swimming, like we said!" He tried to say, though he couldn't get away from him despite the dog having pulled back a bit.

He gasped weakly as the swimwear he was wearing was pulled down. A shudder running down his spine as cool air hit his cunt. Biting his lip, trying to keep his noises down. Tail lashing to the side as James pulled him against his hips. Feeling something rather large and hot press against him. "Y-You can't.. you're my nephew.." Tabbi whimpered out. Breath catching in his throat as the large canine spoke about being bred. Feeling his thighs and knees shake at the thought of the massive length filling him. Emptying tons of seed into him and knotting him to ensure that he was bred. "I..." was all he could manage. Ears flattening at the fingers that brushed against his cunt. Body instinctively shifting and opening his legs. "You've been eyeing me up... just so you can pin me and breed me?" He panted out quietly, wanting to hear what James had to say.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:27 am

James' hands gripped onto his uncle's hips as he felt him move and he gave a deep growl, "I never said anything was wrong" He said in a low tone, biting at the feline's neck as he continued to hump and grind against the other male, "Who said I was going to get off you, uncle" He huffed as he began sucking on his uncle's neck. He used his own body as a barrier to try to keep the other in place as he worked to slide down their shorts, his shorts falling to his ankles first and his length springing free, twitching and jerking as the air hit against the sensitive skin.

The canine pulled the feline back to his hips to sandwich his length between the cheeks of his uncle's rear, a deep groan leaving him at the pleasurable feeling, bucking and rolling his hips, "Admit it uncle, you feel it" He huffed against his ear, "The need to be full, be bred" He panted out as he reached around to palm the other's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:17 am

Tabbi continued to fix himself up, though he knew that it would mean no difference later on. Maybe it was his instinct wanting to look pretty and nice for all the other males to look at him. He gave a soft grunt of complaint, wishing that he didn't have to have a heat. The neko was about to give James his clothes when the dog jumped him. A surprised squeak left him as he was pinned against the sinks, claws digging into the porcelain.

"Can't help it, okay? I forgot that I was going to go into heat soon." He groaned out, tail twitching as a warm tongue ran over the back of his neck. "Heats are weird, okay? I wish I didn't have them." He tried to shift back and get the dog off of him, though the massive male refused to move. "James.. you can get off of me now." He said, feeling his heart beat within his chest. Holding in a noise as he felt a massive bulge grind against him, knowing what was happening. "James, you're my nephew. We can't be doing this, even if I'm going into heat!" He said, pushing back against him to try and get him off. His hips uncomfortably squished against the sink.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:58 am

James fell quiet again as they walked, following his uncle into the bathroom and to his own stall, he got himself changed and stepped out into view, the shirtless male looked quite muscular and appeared to work out quite often, he adjusted his bag and offered to take his uncle's clothes. He flicked his ears lightly and glanced about briefly, noting they were alone in the bathroom, the large male now internally battling with himself if he wanted to pin his uncle down, or fight through the instinct building inside him.

Ultimately, instinct won out, James was able to get up behind his uncle and he pushed him toward the sinks in the bathroom, using his larger frame to pin him to where he ended up, a growl rising from the canine, "You felines and your crazy heat smells" He growled lightly, sniffing and licking at the back of his uncle's neck, humping and grinding against the feline, "Even in preheat you cats smell so good" He groaned out.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:45 am

The neko glanced back at the large canine as he pulled out a pair of trunks. Ah, he didn't notice him carrying a bag at all. "Oh.." Tabbi uttered out, trying to think of where they should go. Maybe they could go to the lake, it was clear and beautiful there. Not only that, but there usually weren't as many people there as there are at the beach. So Tabbi just led him to where the park was, finding the bathrooms so they could change.

"Well, I'm thankful you brought these. I didn't know you had a bag on you." He mused, stepping inside a stall and shedding from his clothes. At least he wouldn't have to deal with wet, clingy clothes. Tabbi really didn't want to deal with that, especially while he was in his preheat. The neko just stood there for a moment, his green eyes gazing down at his cunt. Biting his lip at how wet he was. At least they were going to go swimming, so that might help with his scent. Once he got the swimming shorts on, he stepped out and held his clothes. While Tabbi waited for James, he placed down his clothes and brushed at his hair and fur. Humming softly in the mirror, tail swaying in content. If he was being honest, he couldn't wait to relax in that cool water.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:27 am

The large canine continued to eye his uncle, walking just a couple paces behind him, glancing about often, "I'm always prepared" He said, taking his bag off his shoulder and pulling out two pairs of shorts, "I figured you'd offer swimming as a activity, so I prepared accordingly" He stated as he readjusted his bag, giving a small huff.

"Most people our age enjoy going to the beach or just, hanging out in parks I suppose" He stated while walking with the other, licking his lips lightly, resisting the urge to just pounce on the other, a more animalistic instinct rising from the canine, he kept himself puffed up and imposing while they passed anyone, like he was possessive over something he thought was his.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:17 am

Tabbi glanced over to James, chewing at his cheek. Feeling yet another shudder pass over him at the dark eyes that stared at him. If he remembered correctly, the only thing that he knew about his nephew was that they were practically the same age. His mother having gotten pregnant with him around the same time his sister did. "I mean... we can go to the beach?" He suggested, shrugging his shoulders briefly. "There is also a park nearby that we can go to." Tabbi also added, giving the canine some options.

Tabbi didn't really know what James liked, so he didn't suggest any movies or any games that they could go to. The neko walked forward, fluffy tail twitching while he walked. He could feel his nephew's eyes burning into his back. Just waiting for a moment to pounce, watching him like prey. The neko shuddered once more, biting his lip at the feeling of himself growing wet from arousal. No, he needed to stop thinking about his nephew like that. "We can go swimming, the park has a nice like while the beach has the ocean." He told him, still leading him in the direction where the two were. "I mean, we don't have our swim shorts, though if you don't mind having some soggy clothing for a few hours then we can swim." Maybe that will help direct away the dog's thoughts from him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 4:57 am

James, a large, muscular, shepherd neko, glanced up from the table as he heard movement, his eyes locking onto his uncle, licking at his lips lightly. He gave a light greeting before resuming the picking he had been doing at the plate he had been given by his grandmother. It was clear by the male's appearance that he was more the strong silent type, he didn't say much but he just had their aura around him that showed he didn't fool around or play often.

The male with short black hair and brown eyes continued to eye up his uncle, he could smell his heat was coming and it was driving him insane internally. When his uncle left he seemed to relax, eventually finishing his food and taking his plate to wash it, standing near the front door to wait for the other when his grandmother practically kicked them out for the day. "Normally about now, I'd be working out in the gym, so whatever you want to do" He said as he folded his arms over his chest, the shepherd subconsciously standing a bit taller and even puffing himself up a bit like he was trying to impress his uncle. James gave a slight flick of his tail as he stood, waiting for the feline to lead the way, his eyes boring into the other.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Tabbi sat on his bed, rubbing his eyes to try and wipe the drowsiness away. The small neko stood and went to go fix himself up in the mirror, gazing at his messy features. His brown hair stuck out everywhere, his white ears barely visible. His fluffy white tail needed to be brushed out. So the neko got to work brushing his hair and fur, having taken at least ten minutes to do due to the knots.

With a stretch, Tabbi walked down the stairs to see what was for dinner. What he didn't understand was why there was a canine neko sitting at his table with the rest of there family. He sat down and looked over to the newcomer. "I... Didn't know we had dogs in our family." He said, glancing over to his mother. Whom of which nodded and just continued to eat breakfast.

"Yes, you don't remember him? He's your nephew." His mother explained, causing Tabbi to shrug. He didn't have many memories of his sister, mostly because she wasn't around him a whole lot as a kitten. "No... I can't say that I do," the neko spoke as he accepted his plate . "Anyway, your sister and her husband asked if he could stay here while they take a trip. It's their anniversary and they want time alone. So I agreed to let him stay, maybe that will give you a chance to bond." She suggested, causing Tabbi to exhale through his nose. "Sure.. I don't mind," the neko spoke through his breakfast.

Those words caused his mother to brighten. "Good! Anyway, me and your father want you two out today. You've been cooped up here and you need some fresh air." She explained, causing his father to nod in agreement. Tabbi was about to reply, but just closed his mouth and flattened his ears in defeat. "Okay," he mumbled. Finishing up breakfast before standing up. "I'm going to go get myself cleaned up." Tabbi proclaimed, taking his plate to the sink before trailing up the stairs to the bathroom.

While in the shower, Tabbi just leaned back and exhaled. He's never met this dog neko in his life, so he wasn't too enthusiastic about spending time with him. Not only that, but the dog seemed to watch him. He could see him gazing at him from the corner of his eyes, watching him with a hungry gaze. It was a hunger he's never really seen before.

After washing his brown hair, he gently massaged his white ears and tail. Making sure those were thoroughly cleaned. A shudder passed along his spine as his fingers stroked at his tail. Weakly purring at the brief pleasure, instantly shaking his head and rinsing out his hair and fur. Tabbi moved a hand down against his trembling pussy, guess he was going into heat soon. No wonder he felt off, he was in his preheat.

Tabbi exhaled and stepped out, drying himself off as best as he could before pulling on some loose clothes. He didn't want anything too tight on him. The neko stepped down to the kitchen where the dog still was. Biting his tongue as the dog's hungry gaze fell upon him once more. Feeling his cunt throb, begging to be claimed. The fluffy neko just brushed it from his thoughts, taking in a deep breath. "Okay.. uhmm, let's go." He said, listening to his mother tell them to have a good time before they went out. Once outside, he looked over to his supposed nephew. "So... where to?" He asked, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: