From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 12:50 am

Tabbi huffed as he listened to James pace around in front of his door. Trying to reach his orgasm and satisfy his heat so the canine will leave him be for the time being. He chewed at his bottom lip at James's words. Yeah, he kind of did want his cock. He just said nothing and continued to ride the dildo. Fixing the pump so the knot wouldn't shrink until he wanted it to. Trembling and whining, almost grabbing the other pump for the fake cum when his door was opened.

The feline's head turned as his nephew stepped into his room. Feeling a shudder pass down his spine upon seeing his door being closed and locked. The two of them being in the bedroom alone. Tabbi's ears flattened when James questioned why he would rather have a dildo than a real cock. "This one can't get me pregnant." He said, sticking out his tongue and shifting his hips. Finally deciding to let the knot shrink, pulling the dildo from him. Whimpering at how wet he was because of his heat.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 12:41 am

The large male gave a growl as he paced in front of the door, his ears back and he knocked on the door again after he was turned down, "Come on" He growled as he jiggled the doorknob fairly aggressively, trying to get into his uncle's room, "You know you want this cock" He growled, the canine already wasn't acting like himself due to his uncle's heat scent.

James managed to wiggle the doorknob enough to unlock it and he threw the door open, panting heavily as he eyed up his uncle, he closed and locked the door back up and he almost puffed himself up to try to look impressive to the other, growling when he spotted the dildo, "You really want some fake cock when you got a real one right here?" He grunted, grabbing at his sheath and showing off his swelling knot toward the other.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 8:09 am

Tabbi continued to roll his hips on the toy. Claws digging into the bedsheets below, mewling at the pleasure. Hand moving to the pump, inflating the knot ever so slightly. Shutting his eyes as he imagined a massive canine bending him over and taking him. The canine turning into his nephew. A shudder passed over him, biting his lip as he sped up a bit. Whimpering and mewling out cries at how good his heat made this feel.

That was when he heard a knock at the door. He lifted his head and paused on the dildo. Sniffing at the air, catching the musky scent of the other. He emitted a soft murr, trying to decide what he should do. Still a bit in control of himself, knowing his nephew would be all over him if he opened the door. "N-No, you're staying out there." He finally said, shifting himself and going back to riding the dildo. Wiggling his hips to work the knot into him. Gripping pump for the fake cum.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 7:37 am

James flicked his ears as he laid on his bed, trying to ignore his uncle's scent, but beginning to stroke his sheath through his boxers as he panted softly, giving a low groan as he began to pleasure himself just to his uncle's scent. The canine wagged his tail lightly as he stroked himself for a while, but it just wasn't doing it after a while. So the canine moved and didn't even bother with clothes as he went to his uncle's room, knocking on the door loud enough for him to hear.

James panted as his uncle's scent was stronger, his cock throbbing as he shifted his weight, pressing and rubbing against his uncle's door as though he was scenting it with his musky scent, he gave a small growl as he wiggled the door handle, he couldn't help beginning to stroke himself again as he heard his uncle mewl in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 3:19 am

Tabbi grabbed the ice packs, along with a few snacks he could have while he was locked away in his room. The neko trailed back to his room, closing the door and laying down, placing the bags of ice on his neck and lower back. A weak murr leaving his throat at the slight relief. Shifting his hips in response, tail twitching and curling to the side.

He eventually had enough and stood, trying to see what he had that could help soothe his heat. That was when he remembered that he had gotten a few dildos and other toys. Standing to trail over to his closet, pulling out a box that he had hidden away. Grabbing for a dildo he had, it was rather large and even had fake cum. So, he just decided to use that. He kicked off his pants and boxers, whimpering at the cool air against his pussy. Shifing and grinding on the toy. Ears flat against his head once he finally sank down. Mewling as the large dildo filled him. Not wasting any time as he started to ride the toy.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 6:37 am

"You were quick to tackle the guy" He pointed out as he turned to leave his uncle's room, "Seemed like jealousy to me" He said with a shrug as he left, walking back toward his room and he stretched out as he laid on the bed, reaching and lightly massaging at his balls in an attempt to soothe the pain from the scratches.

James was still awake when his uncle's heat scent became caught in his nose, his ears drooping and he gave a low groan, the canine having been working out quietly most of the time, his cock already starting to harden out of his sheath and he breathed in deeply, before shaking himself out of his head, trying to ignore the feline's heat scent, panting softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 2:41 am

Tabbi lifted his head up from his blankets, frowning and scowling lightly when James mentioned that he had not expected him to get so jealous. His ears flicked and he shifted up into a seated position. "I was not jealous, I was only looking to help you. I wasn't just going to let some stranger molest you." He told the canine, giving a slight roll of his eyes.

He didn't want to admit that he had gotten jealous. Tabbi knew it was wrong to, but he just couldn't help it. Especially since James had practically bred him. He settled down and hugged his favorite body pillow. "Just go and relax, you're going to be sore for a while." The neko said, letting the canine leave so he could settle in and rest. Awaking a few hours later to his heat. Groaning and stepping out of his room, thankful that everyone was pretty much asleep. Stepping to get a few bags of ice to cool his overheating body.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:23 am

"Thanks" He said, dropping his shorts and rubbing the back of his neck lightly, he winced whenever the other touched the cuts, even if they weren't deep they were still in a very sensitive area. He grunted and gave a small yelp as the other cleaned the cuts, once he felt the pat to his leg he knew the other was done, he pulled his shorts back up, letting out a long breath.

"honestly, sure people have come up to me cause I'm good looking or whatever, but that's never happened where someone came up and had my balls and sheath in a death grip" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "He almost got me to go with him... I guess I was still pretty worked up from before, that's why I threw the rock at you, I didn't expect you to get all jealous" He snorted lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 8:12 am

Tabbi remained curled under the blankets. Ears flicking once he heard the knock at his door. "One moment!" He told his nephew, stumbling up from the bed and making his way over to the door. Opening it and allowing James inside. "Just take your shorts off and I'll take a look.

He knelt down before his nephew. Looking at his heavy sack, observing it carefully. "There are scratches, but they don't look like they're too deep to damage much." He told the canine. Standing so he could grab something to clean the wounds with. "It should heal up in no time, so I think you're okay." He said, patting his leg once he was finished. Climbing back onto his bed and curling up. "Does that happen often?" He finally asked, wondering if that was the first time.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:40 am

"Well no, your claws aren't that big, but they're damn sharp" He huffed, walking with the other and shaking himself off once out of the water, "And when someone tackles someone who's literally got your balls in their hand, tell me claws don't hurt" He grunted lightly, though thanked his uncle for getting the feline away from him. "He just wasn't listening to me" He huffed.

Once home, the canine went to the room he was allowed to stay in, grunting as he fought to clean his wounds, though just couldn't get the right angle, he threw a pair of shorts on and went to his uncle's room, knocking on his door lightly, "Hey could you uh... Help me with this?" He questioned lightly, "It's just hard to tell how bad the cuts are without actually seeing them" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:34 am

Tabbi shook his head, getting the excess water off his head. "I don't think you're balls are badly damaged, our claws aren't that big." He said, though he agreed to just go home. "Though I would advise to clean the wound and all that. Who knows where else his hands had been." He said, wrinkling his nose in disgust. Head out of the water and shaking himself off. Grabbing a towel to quickly dry off. Pulling on his clothes when he deemed himself dry enough. Leading his nephew back home.

Once home, they were greeted by family. He just said he needed a shower and trailed to the bathroom that was upstairs. Grabbing everything he needed so he could climb in and wash up. Washing his hair and fur with shampoo and conditioner while he washed with soap. Wincing as he washed a few wounds, but they weren't bad and life-threatening. Once out of the shower, he dried off and got into cleaner clothes. Murring and trailing to his bed, slipping under the covers and curling up. Exhaling in content at how warm and comfortable his bed was.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:59 am

James kept trying to convince the feline to let him go, his ears pinning back more when he heard his uncle, he noticed how his body was tensing up and he tried to move before Tabbi could pounce. As Tabbi tackled the other feline, James gave a yelp as he was taken down as well, though normally he wouldn't have, but he had felt the claws of the other feline sink into his balls, he winced as he managed to stand, his tail slightly tucked between his legs from the uncomfortable feeling.

James cleared his throat as he looked to his uncle, lightly placing a hand on his shoulder, "Maybe we should go back home..." he muttered lightly, "It feels like he castrated me" He winced, "I at least need some ice, I don't think I can make a good explanation at the hospital that some stranger and my uncle were scrapping and the stranger dug his claws into my balls" He said in a low voice, loud enough for his uncle to hear.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:51 am

The feline just pursed his lips, moving his head down to rub it against his back. Ears back against his head. Purring as the canine bucked into his hand. "I know, I saw that cutie you were with. Though, I'm sure he can't give you what you want. I can give you the pleasure you desire." He murred, still stroking at his sheath. Feeling his knot swell, purring in delight. "He doesn't need to know, just a quicky." He softly whined, rubbing his scent on him.

Tabbi flicked an ear as he heard the rock. Flinching and looking to where the rock landed, glancing around to see where it came from. Spotting another feline rubbing up on his nephew. Feeling slightly jealous at the sight, excusing himself from his friend to approach the other feline. "Get away from him, he doesn't belong to you." He hissed, watching the other look over to him. "Bug off, sweetheart. Can't you see we're busy?" He was about to say more when Tabbi slammed into him. Tackling them both into the water. Both felines flailing and clawing at each other, growling and hissing at each other. Tabbi eventually kicked off the other and stood in the water, coughing and wiping his face. The neko just growled and glared, huffing and taking his leave.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:32 am

James kept his ears back and he let out the slightest of growls as he gave a rough buck of his hips when his sheath and balls were squeezed, he gave a low grunt before shaking himself out of his thoughts, clearing his throat, the muscular canine trying to stay polite, "I'm sorry, I'm here with someone else, I really should be spending time with them" He said, his tip poking from his sheath and knot already beginning to swell in his sheath, the canine bucking his hips again before growling in frustration.

"I really should go..." James muttered as he used his foot to pick up a rock, taking the rock in his hand and throwing it toward his uncle in hopes to gain his attention, the canine wasn't one for social interactions so he was struggling to get away from the feline before him, especially while their hand was grasping his sheath and balls.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:12 am

Tabbi just relaxed in the water with his eyes closed. Doing this for a while, enjoying the warm water and how it relaxed his muscles. He ducked his head down and lifted it back up, shaking out his head and flicking his ears. A quiet purr rumbling from him in delight, that was when he noticed one of his friends was at the water as well. He greeted him warmly and went to go talk to the other feline. Not paying attention to James at all. He knew the canine didn't need him watching him all the time.

The feline just purred and rubbed against him. Tail hooking around his leg, stroking his hand along James' sheath. "Come on, pretty boy. Just relax for a bit, I can tell you're needing some help." The petite feline spoke. "There's a nice secluded spot by those rocks. I'll help you unwind for a bit." He purred, making sure his tone was soft. Trying to urge the other over there with him. Squeezing at his sheath and balls, tail twitching against his leg.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 2:57 am

James glared toward the other males before walking with his uncle toward the water, watching him briefly before following him into the water, the muscular canine oblivious to those staring at him, quite a few staring at him wantingly while ignoring their own partners. James let himself just float in the water, letting out a long breath, the water helping distract him from the scents around him, often glancing toward his uncle, mostly to check on him that he was fine.

James nearly dozed off while floating until someone came up to him and abruptly grabbed at his sheath, a loud grunt came from the canine and he stood in the water, his ears back as the feline beside him pressed up against him and continued to stroke his sheath under the water, James cleared his throat lightly, "We're in a public place with children around... And I have no idea who you are... Back off" He muttered, his ears keeping back as he tried to resist the urge to buck into the feline's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 2:49 am

Tabbi glanced at what was going on. Feeling a shudder pass along his spine, the fur on his tail even poofing up from it. He could see the hungry eyes of some of the males watch him. As if observing him as their next prey. But they didn't act due to being busy stuffing their cocks into the feline between them. The neko was snapped from his daze as a hand grabbed for his own, allowing James to drag him out of the restrooms.

"Alright, are we going swimming? I've been looking forward to that." He said, leading them to the lake. It was a nice lake, so a lot of people enjoyed to swim while it was clear and warm like this. He released the canine's hand and went to the water. Stepping in and purring at the warmth of the water. Sinking down and relaxing in the water. It helped a lot, especially since he was still sore from taking his nephew's cock. So this was definitely helping a lot.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:09 pm

When Tabbi pulled away from James' cock, the difference in temperature seemed to bring the canine back from his aroused state, fixing up his clothes and letting out a breath as he ran a hand through his hair, "Yeah... Let's get going" He muttered, "Thanks" He said quietly, ears flicking back slightly as he smelt the other on the other side of the door before seeing him.

James couldn't help the small growl that escaped him when he came face to face with the other male, he eyed the group, unable to hide the slight wanting in his eyes, before he gave a huff and turned, "I prefer not to have prechewed food thank you" He grunted, taking his uncle's hand and he walked him outside of the bathrooms, his ears staying back as he kept their things stuffed in his bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Tabbi just continued to kneel in front of him. Unable for go anywhere due to the knot in his mouth. Closing his eyes as fingers carded through his hair, enjoying the touches while he waited. Though he could tell his nephew scented the other feline that was fully in their heat. A shudder passed over him, he could only imagine what being taken in all three holes at once would be like. He snapped from his thoughts when his nephew bucked lightly against his mouth.

When he could finally pull his mouth away, he shifted back and wiped his mouth off. Ears flicking as he glanced to the canine. "Okay, let's get going." He said, shifting to stand back up. Opening the door so thwy could leave. "What's the rush? Hey there pal, I can tell you can smell this pretty kitty. I'm sure he'd love another strong man dominating him." One of the males explained, opening the stall up. Tabbi could feel himself shift, biting his lips as he grew wet at the sight. Hating that he got aroused by the thought of being taken in a gangbang like that other feline.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:12 pm

James panted as he leaned back against the wall once he was knotted to the feline's mouth, his tail wagging lightly as he subconsciously ran his fingers through his uncle's hair. His ears perked forward as he heard movement outside the stall, smelling the scent of another feline in heat, he licked his lips and let his tongue hang from his mouth as he panted, his eyes closing as he just listened to the gangbang, his knot throbbing inside the feline's mouth as it slowly shrank.

The canine was oblivious as he gave slight jerks and rolls of his hips as he listened to the mewls and moans from the other feline, just listening to the gangbang spurred the already aroused canine back into action, though he wasn't putting much effort into his actions as he was tired and fairly spent from cumming twice.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 9:54 pm

The neko shuddered as his nephew held his hair and bucked into his mouth. Ears pressing back, eyes closed while he continued to bob his head along his cock. He tensed up as warmth filled his mouth. He wasn't expecting him to cum so soon, but he had been on the verge of cumming when he had knotted him. He gripped at his legs, trying to stabilize himself as James held his head against his crotch. Whining as the knot lodged it's way into his mouth. Keeping his length inside his mouth. He slumped down, deciding to just wait out the knot.

Tabbi's ears twitched as he heard something. Groaning in complaint, knowing more people were there. Though, by the scent and the noises, there must be another feline in heat. It sounded like they were having a gangbang in the other stall, hopefully he and his nephew wouldn't be spotted. He really didn't want to be apart of that. He wanted to finish this blowjob and get right to swimming. Ear flicking as he heard the mewls and moans from the other stall.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 9:41 pm

The canine bit his lip and gave a deep pleasured growl as he gripped his uncle's hair, his tail wagging against the wall and he bucked his hips as he felt his climax building back up, his knot swelling and throbbing more as precum leaked from his tip as he bucked his hips more, pulling the other closer to him as he threw his head back against the wall.

James bit his lip and groaned as he came suddenly in his uncle's mouth, unable to voice how close he was, despite already cumming once he still came quite a bit, instinct driving him to buck his hips quickly as if he was trying to knot his uncle's mouth, growling deeply as he hunched over the feline slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 8:28 pm

Tabbi flicked an ear as he listened to the groan that sounded from the canine. Moving his hands to grab for his hips, steadying himself and trying to keep the canine's hips still. He looked up at him, closing his eyes once a hand came down and curled into his brown hair. White ears flicking at the slightest touches. What amused the feline more was what James muttered something about never having someone suck him off before.

The neko shifted and bobbed his head, closing his eyes while he worked. Working to do his best to deepthroat the canine. Though, Tabbi couldn't quite fit all of it in his mouth. So the feline just lifted a hand, using it to pump what he couldn't fit into his mouth. Tabbi moved his tongue against the underside of his shaft, doing his best to try and please him more. Wanting him to reach his orgasm so they could go swim.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:19 pm

James flicked his tail lightly as he began sliding his shirt over his head, "I admit yeah it hurts a bit... But I'm fine, I kinda deserve it for my lack of control" He muttered, letting out a long breath. "Yeah it's fine really, I doubt anyone will see it in the water" He rambled as he struggled with his shirt. He let out a sound as he was pushed back against the stall, he squirmed and fought against his shirt as he felt him brush against him and his tail hooking around him.

He poked his head out of his shirt just as the other took the head of his cock in his mouth and he let out a deep throaty groan, cursing as he leaned back, unintentionally bucking his hips fairly roughly, his tail wagged against the stall as a hand reached forward and he tangled his hand in his hair, "Fuck" He groaned loudly, muttering something about never having someone trying to suck him off.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:09 am

Tabbi shrugged when James said that he didn't need him to do anything for him. "If you insist." He finally said, though he doubted his nephew was telling the truth. His massive length was throbbing with the desire to cum. How could that not hurt? "If you insist, though that looks rather painful." He said, tail curling and twitching, remaining seated on the toilet. "I... it's not your fault. It's more of my fault than yours.." he told him, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you sure? I don't know how many are going to be out there. Your erection is rather obvious." He said, watching as James pulled up his swim shorts. He exhaled and stood, stepping over to him. Brushing against him, tail hooking around him. Forcing him to stop what he was doing. "You're going to embarrass yourself, dammit. Just let me quickly deal with this so you wont have to feel so uncomfortable." He said, pinning him against the stall. Pulling back down his shorts and nuzzling his length. "This shouldn't take long." He said, tail twitching as he began to kitten lick along his cock. Tail twitching as he pulled back, taking the head of his cock into his mouth. Looking up at him as he did so.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]   The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hungry Wolf [PAFP//Dog Neko Needed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next