viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Tue 9 Oct 2018 - 1:25

He shot him a glare and let out a low growl, "Whatever" He grunted, wincing as he shifted forms, "Stay here" He growled, beginning to walk out of his cave, intending to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Tue 9 Oct 2018 - 1:09

"Don't touch the wound, leave it alone," he said. Moving to get the others hand away from the infected wound. "No, it wouldn't be fine.." He stated lowly. "Besides, don't advance on me like that without my consent. I'll make sure to do more damage to the area next time," he said flatly. Curling his fluffy tail around himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Tue 9 Oct 2018 - 0:56

"Fine" He grumbled, wincing lightly as he touched the infected wound, "It would be fine if you didn't scratch me" He murmured, frowning lightly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Tue 9 Oct 2018 - 0:41

"It's going to hurt, don't growl at me. This is going to work, I watched my mother do this for my brother when he got an infected wound from being an idiot.." He said. Making sure the herbs were completely rubbed in. "Now, we do it again tomorrow. Each day it should get better." He said. Shifting so he could bring his knees up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Tue 9 Oct 2018 - 0:35

The werewolf gave a growl when the feline left, pacing impatiently as he waited, sitting down when the feline called him, scrunching his nose lightly as he watched him, he winced and let out a low whine as the other was rubbing the herbs into his chest wound, growling lightly from the pain.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 23:48

"It wont heal instantly, it will take some time. But I can heal it," he assured. He brushed past the werewolf. "I'll be back, I need to find some required herbs." He said. Morphing into his feline form and dashing off. At least thirty minutes later, he came back with some of the required herbs. He baked the herbs and put them in his mouth, chewing them and spitting it out so he could get the juices mixed together. He called for the werewolf to come over, standing so he could rub the stuff on the infected area. "Leave it on there, the swelling will go down and the infection will leave. When the infection leaves, I can find the other things I need to help the wound heal fully." He hummed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 6:02

He raised a brow as he watched him, "Heal it first... Then we'll talk" He muttered, slowly moving toward him and he unbound him, "Try to run and its off" He warned the other, grumbling lightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 1:32

"All werecats are fertile, so I can give you a pack. And with my genetics, I'm even more fertile.." He said sheepishly, tail twitching as he kept his eyes fixed on the werewolf. "And my mother taught me how to make medicine with certain flowers and herbs. So I can heal that nasty mark on your chest. I bet it's been bugging you for a really long time, I can fix that and make you feel better," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 1:26

The wolf glanced to the other, huffing lightly, "How can you give me a pack, and why help anyway" He growled, glaring toward him, "I doubt you can do anything of the sort" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 1:23

As Jamie sat in the back, he started to think of some things. "I can give you a better life than those werewolf packs. I can help you with that nasty mark on your chest if you release me. I can provide you with a pack," he said. Of course, he was able to produce offspring, all werecats were like that. So he hoped he could appeal to him, not wanting to be apart of a pack where he was just their slave. He would rather just be this wolf's slave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 1:18

"We'll see about that" He growled, moving away and he sat on a bed of pelts, wincing as he tried to tent to his infected chest wounds, he clearly wasn't good at tending wounds.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 1:15

The feline growled and squirmed as he struggled to get away once more. When he was tied up once more, he could only sigh as he closed his eyes. Not liking that he was placed in the back of the cave this time. His tail twitched in irritation, "you're not touching me like that again, freak.." He hissed, ears flattening in an attempt to pull off a threatening stance.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 1:09

"No" Was all he snarled, dragging the other toward the cave, shifting and binding him again, making sure he was in the back of the cave, making sure he would have a harder time getting free this time.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 1:03

Jamie hissed as he was yanked back by his tail. Paws smacking at him, trying to get him away. What made him more uncomfortable was the fact that the werewolf was now scruffing him. He growled and squirmed in the hold. "You asshole, let me go!" He yowled, trying to kick him with his hind legs. Wanting to be released from this uncomfortable hold.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 1:00

The wolf snarled deeply as he held onto the feline, pulling him close and trying to pin him down again, his hackles raised aggressively as he grabbed the other by the scruff.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:50

Jamie continuously looked back in panic, watching as the wolf tried to chase him down. When he lunged. He quickly did a sharp side turn in an effort to escape the wolf. He was about to continue to run when he noticed he couldn't, since the wolf had a firm hold on his tail. He yowled and squirmed to scratch him with his claws, ears flat in anger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:42

The wolf was trembling in pain, wincing as he moved to chase the other down, whining lightly as his chest was bleeding, he lunged at the other to take him down, letting out an aggressive growl.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:40

Jamie squirmed back as he was released, shifting so he could stand. "I said, fuck off," he growled. Quickly shifting in his feline form so he could make a run for it. Dashing as fast as he could to the entrance of the cave they were in. Wanting to get out so he could leave the area. Not wanting the wolf to hunt him down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:30

The wolf practically flew back and gave a loud pained snarl, the werecat's claws raking across his infected brand, he shifted and whined loudly in pain, licking at the painful brand, his ears pinning and he glared at the other, his hackles raised slightly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:27

Jamie could only growl in response. Muttering a few sharp words in his direction, tail still flicking in irritation. Watching in surprise as they were both stripped of their clothes. He mewled in complaint and thrashed under him, trying to get away. He hissed slowly as the werewolf kissed at his chest, hating how it felt. He moved his hips awkwardly, hating how weird the other's member felt against him. He tried to move his hand, wanting to claw him away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:20

"You still would be, just not as valuable" He cooed, licking the other's neck before he disrobed them, the werewolf revealing a large brand mark across his chest, the brand looked infected and very painful upon even the slightest touch, the golden werewolf kissed at the others are chest, licking softly, stroking his hardening length against the other's as he slowly thrust his hips but never entered the werecat.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:16

The feline only complained as his hips were grabbed. Huffing as he was slid back against his hips, shuddering as the wolf continued to grind against him. "You better feel lucky, if I was a normal werecat I would be of no use to you," he responded bitterly. Head still pressed against the ground, unable to move his head because of the face pressed against his neck. Shuddering as teeth grazed against his sensitive skin, mewling in complaint.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:12

The werewolf huffed as he gripped the other's hips, pulling him close and he continued grinding against him, "They wont let you get far, I've tried gettin away from them, best thing is to join them" He muttered against the other's neck, giving soft nibbles and bites.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:08

The calico squirmed as he curled back his lips in a snarl. "Then that gives me a reason to leave here. So I can find a place to settle without any werewolves bothering me," he responded sharply. Still struggling to get out of his hold, tail lashing against the ground in irritation. A surprised noise left him as lips moved against his neck, tensing as hips started to grind against him. Ears soon rising in alarm, desperate to wiggle away from him. Shocked by the sudden advancements.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 0:01

The werewolf huffed as he listened to the other, "You'd be travelling a long time for a kitty mate" He cooed, "The pack in the area finds any stray kittys and takes them" He said, keeping the other pinned and he kissed at his neck softly, grinding against the feline, being surprisingly gentle with him despite the rough bonds and keeping him pinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}   

Back to top Go down

The Little Slave {Pafp, Werewolf needed, MxM}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next