From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:50 am

Drake gave the other his goodbye before he went to his own locker, taking out his necessities for his next class, happening to be science, he walked into the room and gave a light chuckle as he saw the harpy, "You stalking me?" He teased as he sat beside him, taking the empty seat.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:21 am

"I'll be looking forward to that, I would enjoy using something other than my talons for self defense." He told Drake, listening to the bell ring while they remained standing. He walked towards his locker, opening it up so he could grab his science materials. Unsure if the dragon had his class, so he bid him goodbye and walked to class. Finding his seat once he arrived, sitting down and relaxing. Ready to get class started so it could be done and over with.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:24 am

"I'll help you with that, and some hand to hand combat so you can scare off those losers" He said and gave a grin, rising up to follow the other, stretching lightly, the dragon seemed to be mellowing out around the harpy, despite his usual rough attitude. He looked genuinely happy as he spoke with the other.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 10:09 pm

"Dunno, perhaps they chose it because it fits. It's either that, or they were unable to get creative." He responded in amusement, shifting around in his seat as Drake suggested going to the gym after school. "I don't see why not. It would be nice for me to start working out. Sure I have muscles due to what I do, but it don't have noticeable muscles." Liam said, shifting back so he could stand up. The bell about to ring for their next class.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:35 pm

"Names Drake, ironically, I know" He grunted and chuckled, "Believe me, I have no idea why my mother named me Drake, when that's what a male dragon is" He said, leaning back slightly and he watched the other, "We can go to the gym after school of you want, we can go work out" He stated, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:37 am

"Ah, that makes sense. So you have the good nose and I have the keen eye." He mused, finally releasing the hand that the dragon had been holding. As he sat there, he realized they never really had a good introduction to one another. "We haven't really had a chance to properly intrigued ourselves. I'm Liam, a Red-tailed Hawk harpy." He introduced, a soft smile on his face. "That may be true, but you're a literal dragon. I'm just a human with bird features." He laughed, leaning back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:48 am

"Dragons have strong noses, even when we're in this form, we can pinpoint any scent easily" He stated, he didn't even notice he was still holding onto the other's hand, "Though harpys have a few things we don't" He chuckled, "We get cold easily, and our claws are no where bear as sharp as your talons" He states to him, giving him a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:43 am

Liam opened his mouth at the offer, but nothing came out. He closed his mouth after a moment when he couldn't say anything. Eventually, he just sighed before giving him a smile. "Fine, okay. I'll stick close." He agreed, yellow eyes flicking down as his hand grasped his own. Observing the difference between their hands. "You could smell it?" He questioned, a bit confused as to how he could. But, at least he knew what he had gone through.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:10 am

"Then stick close to me, I'll fight for you if I have to" He stated looking the other in the eye, "I didn't like what I smelt when we met, and I still don't, I won't let it happen anymore" He said, grasping the other's hand and squeezing firmly, "If I have to rip their balls off believe me I will" He growled, though had a slight grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:01 am

Liam sighed as he put his plate to the side, shifting in his seat that he was was sitting in. "I guess I just don't get that luxury, huh?" He responded meekly, moving a hand to stroke his fingers through the fur and feathers on his chest. He had accepted the fact that he wasn't going to be able to share that special moment with a partner. His virginity was stolen from him by those assholes and ge wasn't going to be getting it back. That was supposed to be something your partner took, not a bunch of horny pricks. "And yes, they are my only means of defense. It's a bit unfortunate, but I'm not built to fight like you are." He reminded the dragon, moving his head down to rest on his hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:44 am

"It still isn't right" He growled, his jaw remaining clenched, "Your talons are basically your only means of defence, it would be different for someone like me, we can fight with our claws our wings and our tails" He rambled, a growl rising from him again, "Something like sleeping with someone is supposed to be for someone you care about, not just a fun time" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 6:50 am

Liam shook his head and sighed, finishing up his lunch. "That would be great, but I cant stoop that low. Someone got too close to my talons during the gangbang and I took out a decent part of his face. They eventually kept my feet together so that wouldn't happen again. But you can still see him walking around with the scar." The Red-tailed Hawk mused, a wide grin on his face. His talons weren't something to mess around with. His feet were rather big and sported deadly talons. He liked them, since he could tell a few not to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 1:59 am

The dragon frowned as the other spoke, clenching his jaw lightly and his hand balling into a fist, "They're just pricks that feel small elsewhere, so they use school to pick on others" He said, a low growl leaving him, "If it wouldn't cause me more problems, I would go to them now and beat each one within an inch of their lives" He growled, glaring toward his food.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 1:56 am

Liam rolled his eyes to the side and huffed, though a smile was still present on his face. "It's not bad at all. That is, if you can get past the fact that there are quite a few bullies that wreak havoc here. With how much they pick on me, I'm surprised I still come here." The harpy sighed as he shook his head. Taking another bite of his meal. "I've been gangbanged in the bathroom, I've been pushed around, my feathers have been torn out.." Liam was just glad that his flight feathers were intact. If they plucked those he wouldn't be able to fly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:22 am

The dragon moved to sit across from him and he snickered, "Really? Sounds like chirping to me" He grinned, seeming to enjoy the little back and forth teasing they had, he began eating as he sat with the other, glancing about often, "I guess this place isn't so bad, better than some of my other schools I guess" He said with a shrug, more mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:12 am

Liam ate quietly as he didn't really hear the dragon sneaking up on him. When he heard his voice above him. He jumped and squawked in surprise. He turned his head, feathers fluffed up in alarm. Relaxing as he realized who it was. Huffing as he tried to keep his blush down. "Funny, but no. Everyone has lunch, so I would be surprised if you weren't here." He responded, glancing to the side as he continued to eat. "And I dont chirp! I'm a hawk, not a song bird." He added, puffing his cheeks out as he looked to the dragon once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 am

He glanced up as he heard the other, rolling his eyes lightly and he chuckled, "Yeah well, when you have as many problems like I do, they like to put you to work" He said, rolling his eyes again and he chuckled, glancing up as the bell rang and he got up, walking to the cafeteria and he got his food, playfully sneaking up behind the other and he leaned over him, grinning slyly, "You gonna chirp at me for being here too?" He teased him and let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:52 am

When the class was coming to an end, he stepped over to where the dragon was. A wide, amused grin on his face as he stood by him. "You're absolutely everywhere, you know that right?" He mused, leaning over the machine that controlled the lights. "It's nice to see you around. Gives me more of a chance to bug ya." Liam teased, ear twitching as he listened to the bell sound. Flashing him a playful wink before going off to the cafeteria for lunch. Going through the line to get his lunch, sitting down so he could eat his lunch. Content with the food they had today.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:32 am

The dragon was given a clipboard and told he would handle the lights and curtains, he grumbled to himself before he disappeared backstage, going over the clipboard over and over again, fairly quickly he got the hang of which buttons to press and when, even getting music ques for the songs.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:29 am

The Red-tailed Hawk listened to his teacher speak of practicing their parts. There was going to be another class on the stage so they were only going to practice lines and songs. He stood and joined in on the warm up they had. Liam noticed the class came in, blinking as the dragon showed up once again. He just shifted and went to practice his lines with the people he had to interact with. Being one of the main leads, he had a ton of lines and interactions. After practicing them, he practiced a few songs he sang alone. And then worked on a few romantic songs he had with his play partner. Wishing he could sing them with the dragon, but he wasn't in the class.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:07 am

The muscular dragon grumbled to himself as he walked into his class, finding all the different delinquent students in the room, he found a seat and sat down, growling whenever someone came too close, he smacked a hand to his face as right after he had sat down, their teacher said they would be going to the theatre class to help with their stage work, the dragon looking agitated as he walked into the room, arms folded over his chest and eyes glowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:05 am

Liam chatted with a few of his teammates. Lifting his head as the bell sounded, heading for his locker so he could grab his things once more. Smiling as he headed to his next class, another one of his favorites. It was a theater class, a class he had been in since he was little. He sat down and waited until class was officially in session. A soft hum rumbling from him as he kept himself busy until then. Resting his head in his hand as he thought about the dragon. An infatuated sigh leaving him as he just thought about a few things about the new student.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:48 am

"Pretty sure every workout leaves someone sweaty" He said, letting out a light chuckle before he turned away from the other, scars lingering his back, some looking older, some newer, he dried himself off before getting dressed and he walked out of the showers with his bags, yawning lightly as he walked toward his locker, glancing around often.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:42 am

"Well, gymnastics sure does leave you rather sweaty. So I like to freshen up before I head to my next class." Liam responded, opening an eye as he noticed the dragon was naked and without a towel. He just blushed and swallowed thickly. Averting his gaze once more as he continued to blow dry his feathers. When they were dry, he worked to quickly preen his brown feathers. Watching as a few fell to the ground as a result of his preening. Finishing, he stepped out and headed to his group. Deciding to perch somewhere and just chat about the upcoming event.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:33 am

The dragon was quiet as he showered, he seemed to perk up slightly as he heard someone come into the showers, but he continued with his own shower, he stepped out once he finished, while Liam was drying himself, and he stretched, "Fancy seeing you here" He teased, he didn't even have a towel wrapped around him as he walked toward where he left his bags, grabbing his towel and beginning to dry his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next