From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 am

After Liam had finished practicing, he went to go take a shower. Not quite noticing that the dragon was in there as well. Getting the shower going, he stood under the water and fluffed up his feathers. Trying to make sure the water gets to every nook and cranny. He turned his head to the side and felt his cheeks brighten as the dragon was in the showers with him. He just averted gaze quickly so he wouldn't be caught looking. Tail twitching as s he continued to shake and fluff his feathers. Turning the shower off so he could dry himself off. Standing under a dryer so hus feathers and wings could fully dry.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:48 am

"Sure, we can go to the gym after school, or meet at one another's houses, we can talk more later" He said as he watched him run off, a light smile across his face before he cleaned his mess and turned to go to the showers, undressing once he was there and he turned the water on, letting out a breath as he let the water cascade down his body.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 12:56 am

The harpy blinked as the dragon said he could show him a few moves. That was when an idea for a small date popped into his head. His tail flicked slightly as a soft smile rose onto his features. "Well, how about we meet after school? You can show me then?" He suggested, ear twitching as he turned his head to look at his class. Noticing they were calling for him. "You can give me an answer later. I need to continue practicing for my competition that is coming this weekend." He said to him. Turning to race back over to where his class and group was practicing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 12:29 am

The dragon rose up and turned to the harpy, "It's mostly an outlet, or for when morons bug me" He said with a shrug, chuckling, "I can show you a few things, keep those idiots off you" He said, raising a brow, "It'll at least help" He stated as he leaned against the wall, his arms folded over his chest as he kept his eyes on the harpy.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 12:04 am

The harpy chuckled as the dragon seemed to have gotten a bit out of hand, brutally mauling the bag that he had been punching. He stepped over, listening to his talons click against the floor with each step. "I have to say, I'm rather impressed by how well you fight." The Red-tailed Hawk hummed, moving his arms to his sides, which nestled his wings to his frame. Like what birds do when their wings are not in use. "You're not bad at all." He grinned, yellow eyes focused on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:03 am

The dragon dusted himself off as he watched the harpy, giving a grin, he liked the idea of challenging the other, it got his blood pumping. He licked his lips lightly before he began to go through different punches and kicks again the the punching bag, until he began contorting his body, a long scaled tail growing from him and he began using it like it was punching, his features turning more dragon-like and fangs replaced his teeth and he pounced on the punching bag, flexing his claws before sending his fist easily right through the bag, sand going everywhere.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:06 am

The Harpy had watched slightly with his jaw open in surprise. Rather impressed with his skills, surprised he didn't end up tearing apart the bully that threatened him. He watched the dragon, noticing that he was looking at him. Expecting him to top that. Liam just hummed and stepped over to a runway that led to a small trampoline. He stood at the end and stretched his legs. Soon taking off before bringing his body forward. Doing multiple back handsprings towards a small springboard where he finished off by pushing hinself up into the air and gracefully twisted and did a single backflip before neatly landing on hia feet. Glancing back to the dragon with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:44 am

The dragon acted like he wasn't paying attention, but he could see the harpy at the corner of his eye, he seemed to have a sly grin on his face before he began to show off as well, letting his nails form into claws and he began swiping st the punching bag, doing his own flips and spins, before he ran a short distance up the wall, leaping off and spinning before taking the punching bag to the ground, looking to the harpy and giving him a sly look, almost like he was challenging him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:37 am

Liam stood in another corner with a group of people, working on his stretches so he could get himself ready for what he had planned today. Lifting his head, he noticed the dragon was in the gym as well. Deciding he wanted to impress him with his gymnastic skill and flexibility. He went through quite a few things, walking and gracefully doing certain things upon a balance beam. Light form keeping him steady along with his talons. Gracefully doing cartwheels and handstands on the balance beam.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:18 am

The dragon cleaned up his desk and stood once the bell rang, walking to his locker and he put everything inside, grabbing his gym bag and he headed for the change rooms, he came into the gym in just a pair of shorts, revealing his muscled torso and even more patches of silver scales, he walked to the further corner of the gym, where a work out area had been set up, the dragon beginning to punch and kick at the punching bag, growling lightly to himself, almost like he was taking his anger out on it.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:14 am

The Red-tailed Hawk blinked when he said the offer would still be up for him. He just nodded and finished the worksheet. Waiting for the bell so he could go to his next class. He couldn't wait to go to his next class, since it had to do with gymnastics. He enjoyed doing gymnastics, since he was naturally graceful and light. He was actually one of the best on his team and he was rather proud. When the bell rang, he stood and treaded out of the class. Going to hi is locker to put his things away before making his way to his gymnastics class. Eager to get the class started.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:09 am

"I dont mind, honestly it would be a distraction from causing more issues than I already have" He told him, shrugging lightly, "Their offer is there if you want it" He told him, looking back to his work sheet before finishing it up, stretching out and he leaned back, waiting for class to finish, "It would be nice to be around someone that isn't paid to stick close..." he murmured, more to himself than anyone, glancing toward the windows.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:48 am

The Harpy could feel his feathers fluff up once more in surprise, a bit surprised the dragon had offered him a chance to stay close to him. "No.. No- it's quite alright. I don't want to be too much of a bother. I'm sure you have nuch more important things to worry about than just some bird." He insisted, shaking his head as he remained neatly in his seat. One leg neatly folded over the other leg, the foot slightly curled so anyone wouldn't get caught on his talons. "I do appreciate the offer, but I'm thankful for what you just did." He hummed, moving his head down against his hand as he worked to finish up the worksheet he had in front of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:30 am

The dragon gave a low growl toward the Chimera before he returned to his work, "Waste my time again, and you won't just have to worry about fire" He growled deeply before falling silent again, he glanced back up as he heard the harpy, he seemed to soften suddenly, "No biggie, sure I may enjoy getting into fights, but I don't enjoy when others are bullied, and if I have to push my weight around I will" He said, giving a shrug, "You can stick close to me if you want, y'know, to keep them away" He offered, turning back to his work again.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 am

The Chimera held his paws up in surprise as the dragon glared to him. "Shit man, alright! Chill out." He said, shifting down so he could turn his attention back to his work. The Harpy was rather surprised by the threat that the dragon made to the Chimera. He glanced up, wide irises gazing at the creature he was sitting beside. His talons tapped at the ground below, unsure if he should speak to the dragon that had just helped him out. "Hey, uhm.. thank you," he spoke briefly to the dragon. Showing his appreciation before going back to the worksheet he had in front of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 5:59 am

The dragon raised a brow as he looked up from his work, he had sat in silence the entire class, just doing his work, he sighed as the Chimera spoke to him, the dragon seemed to sniff the air briefly, he could smell the harpy next to him and he could tell just by his scent he was the target, that it had happened before, "I would, but I'm not find of bullying others down like you lot here seem to do" He said flatly, "So, if I catch you and your little friends anywhere near anyone and you're causing them some form of harm, you better hope you're flame resistant" He stated in a low deep tone, some of his words slurring almost like a snake, his eyes seemed to glow slightly as he glared toward the other creature.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:22 am

Liam sat in his seat, rather thankful for how fluffy and soft his feathers were. Especially since it made his seats rather comfortable. The Harpy could feel hus chest feathers fluff up in surprise as the dragon came into the class. Rather surprised to see that he was in one of his classes. He just looked to the side, not wanting to irritate the dragon too much. Especially since some other creatures were showing interest and he was turning them down immediately. The Red-tailed Hawk looked back towards the teacher as he took attendance. Starting the class off with a simple quiz. Then he went on and talked for a majority of the class before giving them a small assignment. He wrote silently, ear twitching as he heard words being spoken about him. "Hey there, dude. I see that you're new here. How about we hang out today. I got a group you would love to be in." A chimera purred as he spoke to the dragon. "There's a pretty little Harpy we plan on fillin' today if you want to join in on the fun." The bulky male added. Liam tried not to curl his feet closed, irritated that they were planning something else to do to him. He absolutely hated this school.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:55 am

The dragon huffed as he sat in the principal's office, listening to his mother on the phone yelling at him, "It took you all of ten seconds to get into trouble!" The female hissed at him, the teen dragon took a bit but he managed to convince his mother that nothing had been his fault, especially after the harpy had came and told them what happened, the dragon was free to go and he was lead to his class, he was let in and told to go have a seat, ending up next to the harpy, the skinny male grumbling lightly as a few of the other creatures dawned over him, he rolled his eyes, finding them annoying.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:52 am

The Red-tailed Hawk watched in surprise at how fast the new creature turned on the bullies. It had been the same bullies that had decided it would be fun to gangbang him in the bathroom. The Harpy closed his locker, decently large eyes focused on the scene before him. A bit glad the bullies ran off in fear of him. The Harpy eventually managed to close his mouth, not realizing that he had been standing there with it open. Liam turned his head to see a teacher take the dragon to the principal's office. Holding his books tightly before working to make his way to the office. Not wanting the dragon to get into too much trouble, especially since he knew how mean those bullies could be. He scampered into the office, talons clicking against the ground as he walked. He spoke to someone about the situation, hoping they wouldn't be harsh on the dragon. When he was done telling them what had happened, he went to his class. Still thinking about the dragon, wanting to learn more about him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 am

As if on que, a tall male walked through the halls, he had long silvery hair and bronze coloured eyes, he glanced down to a piece of paper and glanced at the locker numbers, he walked to his locker, only a few down from the harpy. He didn't look that muscular, he more looked scronny and weak, but patches of silver scales all over his skin hinted to what he truly was, a dragon, the teen looked up as his locker door was slammed, grunting lightly as the school bullies were trying to target him, "Ever wonder why I'm moving here so late in the year?" He questioned, his voice deepening, before in one swift move he grabbed the other by the throat and slammed him into the lockers, "Because I tend to fight before I talk" He growled, his features slowly becoming more dragon like, "Try anything with me again, I'll shove my hand so far up your ass your asshole will be your new mouth" He snarled before throwing the other teen to the side, opening his locker back up and resuming his business like nothing had happened, until a teacher showed up at least, the dragon sighed and he closed his locker, cracking his knuckles as he followed the teacher to the principal's office.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 2:19 am

Liam didn't quite enjoy going to school. Most of the creatures that attended the school would either pick on him or attempt to pluck his sensitive feathers. The Red-tailed Hawk sat perched up in front of the mirror. Preening and cleaning his feathers so he could at least appear presentable. Liam always hated having messy and unclean feathers. Due to being a Harpy, he was rather small in size. But, at least his small size did come with some advantage. He was light and could be anywhere he wanted.

Once his feathers were fully preened, he shifted and extended his arms. Which housed many beautiful brown feathers. He jumped down, landing on his bird feet. He had lanky, thin furry legs. Leading down to strong feet that housed sharp talons. Liam never bothered to wear any clothing, mostly because his fur and feathers hid his body fairly well. The Hawk scuttled to the kitchen, grabing something quick to eat before he was out the door. Taking flight once he was out, flying way off to school.

Arriving to the building, he stepped inside and trailed to his locker. He hated this school with a burning passion. Mostly because he could never find some peace within these walls. Once he went to the bathroom and ended up being the center of a gangbang. Washing cum from his feathers for a week straight. A fluffy ear on the side of his head twitched as he heard voices sound around him. Noticing they were speaking of a new student. A student that was a rare sight to see. Liam just rolled his eyes at the swooning, trying to ignore the commotion occurring around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4