From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:32 am

Drake huffed as he began licking his wounds, he looked to the harpys and he gave a low growl, "My wounds won't heal while in my human form" He hissed, "Especially my horn, or my wings" He said, "Hospitals aren't equipped to care for dragons" He said, "You go, I can glide enough to get to where we usually go, but it'll be a few days before I can come back" He stated, hissing as he stood, staying within his dragon from, his tail lashing, "Don't make me throw you off this mountain Liam" He growled, spitting blood out of his mouth again as enough pooled from his teeth.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:07 am

The Red-tailed Hawk frowned as Drake said that he was fine. "You're fine? You and I both know that you're absolutely full of shit." He scoffed, managing to get the bindings off of him. Looking to the mangled mess of feathers on his right arm. He stood and stepped from the dragon, pacing as he began to wonder what to do. That was when he decided to call for his brother, hoping that he could help out with getting them off of this mountain. When his brother eventually found them, he shifted at the sight of the bulkier harpy. "Take Drake and get him to a hospital, please. Once he's safe, come back for me. I cannot fly myself." He said to his brother. Looking to Drake, telling him to switch back to his human form so his brother could carry him. "Don't worry about me, I'll be there with you before you know it. Those injuries need to be dealt with immediately." He told him sternly, not caring if he agreed or not.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:24 am

On instinct Drake flew high into the mountains once they were safe, he managed to set the cage down before he landed roughly, letting out a deep groan, his tail smacked against the ground as he tried to stand, he had a large gaping wound on his rear left leg and his wings were torn, it was a miracle he even flew at all let alone as long as he had, the dragon let out a puff of smoke before he dragged himself to the other, one of his large horns barely handing on off to the side of his head, "Stay still so I can break this thing" He grunted, groaning as he made himself stand before he hooked his claws into the bottom of the cage before he clamped his jaws on the top, snarling loudly as he used his strength to tear the cage in two, he threw the remains of the cage once he softly lifted the harpy out and set him on the ground, blood pooling in the dragon's mouth as the cage had broken some of his teeth, he spit the blood onto the ground and growled, "I'm fine" He murmured, his head laying on the ground with a loud thump, the dragon beginning to curl himself around the harpy.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:17 am

Liam winced at the burning pain in his arm, knowing well he lost quite a few feathers. "Get us out of here!" He shouted to the dragon. Hoping he'd get them out of the territory they were intruding in. Once they crossed back into their territory and was safe, the harpy relaxed. Shifting in an effort to get his legs out of the bound. Hating that being bound like this was a good way to incapacitate him. Not only that, his wing was torn. Making him unable to fly until he could heal. He looked to Drake as they landed. "Are you okay? How hurt are you?" He asked him, worried about him as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:31 am

Drake flew smoothly until he felt something hit his side, he growled before he was taken out of the sky, he landed hard on the ground, letting out a loud roar, the humans seemed to be holding him down until the harpy was bound and thrown into a cage, a rumbling sound came from Drake before his opened his jaws, the back of his throat glowing until he snarled and a large plume of fire shot out from his mouth, Drake roared as he broke his bounds, using his strength to spread out his wings, his claws hooking around the cage and he lifted into the air, hissing whenever something hit against him, the dragon trying to fly away with the harpy.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:24 am

"Okay, let's go then." He said, allowing the dragon to scoop him out of the air. Giving him a break from flying, having used a lot of energy to keep up with Drake. As he rode the dragon, he heard something whizzing past them. Of course those humans saw them, and they definitely weren't happy about it. He gave a caw of surprise as Drake was hit by whatever they were shooting. Tumbling off his spot, squirming to flap his wings so he could remain in the air. Panic filling him as something hit him. Pain shooting through him as his feathers were torn. Causing him to fall down due to being unable to keep himself up. He huffed as he hit the ground, mind spinning as he tried to push himself up. Looking to see where Drake was. When they were over him, he growled and lashed at the man looming over him with his talons. "Get away from him you freaks!" He snarled, finding his legs being tied together. Unable to use his sharp talons, growling as he was lifted and tossed into a cage. Wiggling in an effort to get his legs free. But he was unable to free himself. Cursing as he flopped onto his side, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 am

Drake purred as he flew with the other, slowing down so it was easy for the harpy to keep up and not get tired, he glanced back toward the other as he noticed he stopped, he turned himself around and flew back toward the other, stopping and he tilted his head, "What is it?" He asked, his voice raspy and a little slurred in this form, he glanced to the border and huffed, "We're high enough they won't notice us" He said, he swung his big head and easily scooped the other up behind his horns, letting him ride on him, "I doubt your body could handle altitudes mine can, so hang on" He said, waiting for the go ahead from the other, intending to take the other even higher, high above the clouds to hide from prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:35 am

Liam watched how quickly Drake caught up with him. Moving to follow him higher into the sky. The hawk always enjoyed flying in the sky, it was so thrilling and relaxing. The harpy eventually caught up with the dragon, gliding through the air with his wings outstretched as he glided. That was when he halted himself mid air, gazing to where they were going. They were getting close to the borderline that housed the humans and creatures that despised them. He was worried about flying over. Especially if they could get hurt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:47 am

Drake lashed his tail and gave a rumble as he let the other get a head start, before one mighty flap of his large wings sent him high into the air, easily reaching the other and he let out a rumble before he began to fly higher above the city, glancing toward the other often.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:45 am

Liam stepped out with the dragon, trying not to limp due to how sore his ass was from being fucked by the dragon. After they stopped, he watched as Drake transformed into his dragon form. In awe at how large he was, a shudder passing over him as he wondered how large his two cocks would be. The Red-tailed Hawk grinned up to the dragon, spreading out his arms to take into the sky. Flying up a decent distance before looking down towards Drake, waiting for him to follow along. Excited to be able to fly with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:04 am

The dragon made sure he was clean and dry before he got dressed and waited for the other before leading him outside, leading him toward a more wooded area near the school and he flexed slightly to stretch his muscles, "Get ready" He said and gave him a grin before his body quickly became covered in scales, his body contorted before he morphed into his true form, at the shoulder he was six foot, and nearly twelve foot at the top of his head, his horns growing and stretching out to a total of fifteen feet, the dragon was around the same length, he flexed his claws and spread out his wings, shifting his large head down toward the harpy.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:52 am

"I'd definitely be interested in trying your true form. It'd definitely be quite the experience." He responded with a chuckle. Nodding his head when Drake spoke of being careful when they decided to have sex while he was in his true form. That was something to keep in mind, the eggs would fertilize if he did lay them within him. "I'll keep that in mind, then." He responded, feeling his cheeks heat up at his next set of words. Heart beating in his chest as the dragon mentioned not minding little harpy dragons. The words just making him feel fuzzy and a mess. Liam shuddered as the dragon pulled out of him. Legs shaking as cum pooled out of him from how stuffed he was. Grinning as Drake agreed to fly with him. "Lets clean up and go, then." He mused, standing up so he could wash off quickly. Making sure he was clean and completely dry. He couldn't fly if his wings were wet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:34 am

"It's hard for young dragons to control when they release eggs into their partners, especially while in more a rut" He said, continuing to hold the other close, "If you want to try my true form I have no complaints" He chuckled lightly, "Though we'll just have to be careful, you're already full of my cum, if I lay eggs within you they'll fertilize" He said, nuzzling him softly, "Though I wouldn't really mind little harpy dragons running around" He purred as he nuzzled the other, slowly pulling out of him, listening to some of his cum plop onto the floor out of the harpy, his dragon features slowly fading away, "I'd love to fly with you" He purred.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:30 am

"If I'm being honest, you interested me when I first saw you. Though, I didn't expect someone like you would be interested in a harpy. You're a dragon after all, a special species." He replied, feeling lucky the dragon even wanted to fuck him like this. Rumbling as his warm tongue ran over his neck. Shivering as his feathers fluffed up at the touches. Allowing Drake to pull him from the wall, glad to sit on his lap. Moving his body to slump against him, just wanting to take a moment to relax and catch his breath. When the dragon described his cock in his true form, he could only shiver. "That sounds like something to try later. I'm used to laying eggs anyway, us harpys tend to lay quite a few. It's a bit odd, but you get used to it." He mused, wondering how he would feel with the suggestion for another time like this. "We should clean up again, we're rather messy. And I'd still love to see your true form. We could go flying together." He grinned, eager to see what he actually looked like.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:23 am

The dragon kept his head tucked against the other softly and he let out a throaty chuckle as he listened to him, "Honestly I'm surprised you let me even pin you" He teased and gave a laugh, Drake shivered lightly as he felt the other stroking his scales and he began purring softly, giving the other's neck soft licks, "I bet you didn't expect to be pinned to the wall in the changing room by a dragon" He teased back, he slowly shifted his weight and moved to sit on one of the benches, he leaned back against the wall, continuing to hold the harpy to him, "I bet you're glad I wasn't in my true form for this" He chuckled lightly, "Dragon anatomy is a little different, let's just say, one dick swells at the base to make a knot, the other injects eggs" He said casually.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:12 am

The young harpy tensed as the dragon bottomed out within him, filling him with cum. And, to his surprise, there was a lot of it. He leaned back and panted, trying to regain control of his breath. He closed his eyes briefly, calming down before opening them. Liam looked to Drake, noticing the dragon had began to show more of his features off. Curiously moving a hand to stroke and run his fingers along the scales that began to litter his body more. "Bet you didn't think this would happen. Having sex with a harpy in the changing room of the school.." he trailed off with a chuckle, mind still hazy with arousal.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:35 am

Drake growled deeply as he continued to thrust into the harpy, keeping him pinned to the wall and he breathed heavily, his cock throbbing and he groaned loudly as he came within the harpy, his thrusts slowly coming to a stop and he held the harpy up as he leaned into him, resting his head against his shoulder softly, "Fuck" He breathed out, the dragon unintentionally letting more of his dragon features show from his pleasure high, more scales littering his body and his horns poking out from the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:27 am

Liam panted as the dragon broke the kiss, shifting his head to the side as he buried his face against his neck. Talons curling as pleasure continued to course through him. Moans still bubbling up from his lips, crying out as he trembled from his orgasm. Cum splattering against his stomach, shaking against Drake. Gasping as he worked to ease himself down from his high. Knowing the dragon was almost finished as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:31 am

Drake groaned as he thrust roughly into the other, he broke the kiss and kissed at his neck, his thrusts becoming rougher and sloppier as his climax build, "Liam" The dragon growled as he kept the other pinned to the wall, "Fuck" He groaned as he continued to thrust into the harpy.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:25 am

The Red-tailed Hawk shifting against the wall as the dragon continued to thrust into him. Listening to the slapping of their hips as they met, moans and whimpers leaving the harpy. Though the noise was mufflef by his lips that were against his own. He tensed as the thrusts became faster and rougher, high keens and whimpers escaping him. Trying to make sure he didn't hurt him with this talons. He griped at Drake, cursing at each thrust. Abdomen filling with warmth and tightening as he was teaching his release. "F.. Fuck- Drake.." he whimpered, drooling slightly while he brought him close to his body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:35 am

Drake growled out and gave a low groan as he thrust into the other, keeping him pinned against the wall as he gripped his hips, groaning as he continued kissing the other, he began thrusting quicker into the other as he held him, letting the other's legs curl around him, he was mindful of his talons as he started to give more powerful thrusts into the other.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:16 am

Liam shuddering as the other's tongue pushed into his mouth. Allowing the warm appendage to explore his mouth as they kissed. Soft chirps and moans muffled by the lips that were against his. Body shuddering as his legs kicked out more. Talons flexing as Drake thrusted into him at a quicker pace. Feathers still ruffled as pleasure coursed through him. Pulling away so he could gasp for breath, lickong away the saliva that still connected them together. Going back in for more. Craving the feel and taste of his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:27 am

The dragon gave a slight grin against the other as he kissed him deeply, forcing his tongue into his mouth and exploring the cavern as he began to speed up his thrusts, gripping the harpy's hips as he bucked into him, bringing him to meet his thrusts, he groaned out deeply as he continued to kiss the other, only pulling away long enough for them to catch their breath before he continued with the lip lock.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:24 am

A soft chuckle left the harpy as Drake commented on how he kept them clean and well taken care of. "I kind of have to. I'd be rather dumb if I didn't take care of my feathers." He mused in response. His talons curled as the dragon pulled out slightly, only to shove back into him. Tail spreading out as he emitted a soft moan. Shutting his eyes as Drake thrusted into him at a slow pace. Kissing at his lips, feathers fluffing as a tongue rasped over his lips. Opening his mouth for him, pulling him into more kissing. Soft chirps leaving him every now and then.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:17 am

"We'll you take such good care of them" He chuckled against him, keeping still as the other got used to his size, he slowly pulled out to the head before he thrust back into him, he kept a slow pace to help the other feel comfortable, groaning as he thrust into him, he kissed him back and licked at his lips lightly, breaking away for air and he let out deep rumbles from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mythical School (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next