From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Blake raised a brow as he listened to his lover, the rough male continued to be oblivious until he felt his partner take his hand and place it on his stomach, he seemed to be processing for almost half a minute before he shook himself out, "Wait.... You're... Are you sure?" The man jumped as he stared at his partner, his eyes practically popping out of their sockets, the man staring at his partner, then to his stomach, than to their hands, repeating the same movement constantly.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:55 am

The young male rolled his eyes as Blake suggested they go to find put what was wrong. A weak groan left him as he leaned back against his lover. Exhaling and rubbing his stomach. "I know exactly what's wrong with me, Blake. Though I'm excited about it, I hate this part." He mumbled, a shudder passing over him at the bitter taste in his mouth. "It's simple, and I'm surprised you haven't connected the dots." He teased, shifting to face his partner. Grabbing his hand to press it against his stomach. Looking up to Blake, hoping he understood him without him needing to say it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:57 am

The man frowned as he watched his partner, continuing to rub his back softly before he let out a breath, "Maybe we should see if someone knows what's wrong..." he murmured, the man oblivious most times, it didn't even click to him that the other could be pregnant.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:42 am

Piper groaned as he felt the comforting hand against his back. Still curled up on himself, struggling to keep everything down. Not wanting to get sick again. "Just peachy.." he moaned out, shuddering at how ill he felt. "Just fucking peachy.." he spoke before shifting up quickly, sides heaving as he choked up more vomit. Sitting back to bring his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:13 am

Blake had already been awake for some hours finishing up the hut they would be living in, he glanced up as he heard movement and he heard his lover getting sick, he frowned lightly before he dusted himself off and moved to look for his mate, finding him and he sat with him, rubbing his back softly, "You good?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:39 am

"Yeah, yeah.. I'd like that a lot," he told his lover. Deciding to settle down against him and take a little nap. Eventually, it wasn't long before Piper began to feel the effects of pregnancy. Because he woke up one day, rushing to stand outside. Emptying the contents of his stomach. The male groaned and decided to lay close to where he got sick. Wanting to be right there in case anything else decided to come up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:00 am

"We can go look for a nice spot tomorrow, and we can make a map so your father can come, I'm sure he'd like he be around" He said, nuzzling his partner and he kept him close, resting his chin against the other's head softly, letting out a long breath.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:58 am

"I'm sure he would know. He had to take care of my mother as he carried me." He said, heart clenching at remembering his mother. Just recently he passed away from sickness. He missed his mother, but he had to stay strong and ready himself for his own child. Not wanting them to be motherless as well because he didn't take care of himself. "We'll deal with it when we get there. Until then, we wait." He responded to his partner, settling against his body. Sighing as he closed his eyes, enjoying his warmth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:12 am

"Well... We could ask you father, I'm sure he knows" He pointed out lightly, laying down and holding his lover close to him, nuzzling and kissing his skin softly, pulling a pelt blanket over him softly, "I have no clue at all what to expect, or what to do... I guess it would be instinct..." he said, giving a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:10 am

"If we do have any.. complications, we'll have them under control. It won't be that bad." He said, shifting to snuggle closer to Blake. Moving his head down against his shoulder. Sighing softly, starting to relax beside him. "I'm just wondering when we're going to see the beginning signs of pregnancy. I'm a bit nervous, since I was never told what to expect.." he trailed off sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:23 am

Blake stayed quiet as his partner spoke, he let out a soft breath, "Just... As long as you're sure... It can be dangerous sometimes" He said, returning the other's kiss and he held him close, he just wanted his lover happy, if he wanted to live away from the tribe then Blake would make it happen.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:06 am

"I'm sure if we plan things right, everything will be alright. I don't know why you're worried as much as you are." Piper had a feeling things would be okay if they planned ahead. He really didn't want anything bad to happen when he went into labor. But, if they are careful with what they do, then things should be fine. He wasn't at all worried, so hopefully Blake would calm down and not worry about it. "Besides, I think the quiet of the forest would be nice during pregnancy. And I could find things to do around our new home. So I wouldn't be all that bored." He added, bringing his lover up for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:21 am

"If that's what you want, I'll do whatever you want" He said softly, kissing and nuzzling his partner softly, "Just we'll have to be careful in and around the time you would go into labor... Hopefully I'm not hunting or something" He frowned lightly, shaking himself out of his thoughts, "I can go scout out a place tomorrow" He said.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:11 am

The male chewed his bottom lip as Blake mentioned that he didn't want to leave when he ended up having children. "I mean, we could always wait until after. I'm just... worried about the kids is all. I just think it'd be better to have them alone, because I'm worried something bad would happen if they grew up here. Especially if any of them were able to conceive." He explained to his partner, hoping he understood his fears. Eyes watching him as he shifted up onto his elbows.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:56 am

The larger male seemed to stop for a moment as his partner spoke, rising up slightly and he looked to him, "Are you sure? It would be safer with everyone... Being secluded could pose risks when you go into labor" He said, "I'm not saying no... But I just want to be sure you're sure" He rambled, "I used to be alone all the time, honestly liked it more than being with the clan, but if there's a chance you could get hurt..." he said, letting out a breath.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:53 am

Piper could only laugh as his lover commented on how he was worse than the voices. "Oh come on, I'm your partner. I should match them," he teased in amusement. Moving a hand up to grab at his hair, shuddering at the lips that traversed his chest. "We should get away from this place. I want to have our own secluded home. Especially with a potential family on the way." He hummed in response, keeping his mate close. Enjoying the touches that he recieved, craving more of them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:03 am

The large male followed his mate closely, he didn't trust anyone, he returned his kisses and touches and when they were back at the hut he grinned and pinned his mate to the bed, "You're worse than the voices" He teased as he began kissing at his chest softly, a rumbling sound leaving the muscular male.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:48 am

"Fair enough, but I doubt they'd want to leave that easily." Piper responded with a hum. Kissing him a few times before moving to stand up with his bowl. Going to wash the bowl out, eventually grabbing onto his mate. Leading him back towards his hut, kissing him more and more along the way. Pulling him over to the bed, flopping back against it while bringing his mate down with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:21 am

"Well they're still there... But I have you now so I don't need the voices anymore" He chuckled, continuing to nuzzle and kiss the other, glancing up off and on and he gave low protective sounds whenever someone got too close, gripping the other closer to him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 6:50 am

"Really? I thought those voices inside of your head would just keep talking to you regardless. You would tell me how lewd they got with their commentary towards me." Piper spoke, still keeping his head tilted to the side, allowing his lips to travel along his neck. Enjoying the attention and warmth he was being provided with. "Though, I could be completely wrong. Since I'm not you," he hummed. Moving his head to nuzzle and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:02 am

The large male chuckled as he held his partner close, keeping his arms firmly around him, he held his partner and he kissed at his neck softly, "You know, I think the voices have finally settled down" He teased, "I think because of being alone so long the voices came" He said "And I'm not alone anymore" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:53 am

Piper rumbled as hands ran over his torso, enjoying how rough they felt against his body. It showed how hard the man worked, and it was definitely something he found interesting. Tilting his head to the side lips traversed his skin, chuckling in amusement. "I'm sure you probably get enough sass as it is from those voices." The male snorted, moving to nuzzle his nose against his cheek. Shifting closer to his partner. Wanting to be as close as possible to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:00 am

He chuckled as he listened to him, his hands traveling the other's torso softly, he continued to kiss at his neck and he gave him a grin, "I'd be disappointed if I didn't get to wake up to your sass" He teased and gave a laugh, playfully grinning against him softly, he clearly didn't care who saw them, he seemed to enjoy showing off to tick the other men off.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:47 am

The young male grunted as he was lifted and pulled onto is lap. Sitting there and letting him kiss and nip at his neck. A ahudder running down his spine at the slight nips. "I can be quite the little shit when I wish to be." He responded, grinning as he could feel irritated eyes glaring at them. Not caring if they saw. "I doubt you can tame this flame, my dear. I'll always have something smart to say when I see fit." Piper mused, leaning back to grin at him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:43 am

The man glanced to the other and chuckled as he listened to him, "Aren't you a little spitfire" He teased, he set his own bowl aside before he pulled him to his lap, curling his arms tightly around him and he nipped at his neck playfully, grinning against his skin, "I may have to show you your place" He teased him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-