From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 2:33 pm

The demon rolled his eyes lightly as he watched his lover, helping when he let him and he moved to sit at the table with his lover, "Y'know, I had an idea a bit ago... Maybe we go and find another spot... Deep in the mountains, make a bigger place" He rambled lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:22 am

Angelo stood by the sink, fixing up his hair. Ears shooting up when he heard footsteps enter the kitchen. He turned his head to look at his lover, feeling his cheeks darken when the other called him 'little doe'. He rolled his eyes to the side and huffed softly. "Yeah, yeah.." he fussed weakly, returning his attention to what he was making. He wasn't a doe, but he'll allow Dante to use the nicknames anyway. It was when someone he didn't know using them did he then have a problem. "They should start regrowing soon. It doesn't take as long as normal deer." He told Dante, finishing up the meal before plating it. Deciding to sit at the table to eat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:55 am

Dante gave a small chuckle as he watched his lover, "Lemme know when it's done eh?" He hollered as he flopped onto the couch after smelling his lover's cooking, stretching and letting out a low groan, he glanced up as he thought he heard something from the kitchen, he rose up, and moved toward the kitchen, actually stepping into the threshold this time, chuckling as he spotted the other "Well little doe, looks like it was time for your antlers to come off anyway" He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:51 am

"It's just coincidence, Dante. Besides, this is only the second time that this has happened. I could see if it was the fifth or sixth time." He told the demon, crossing his arms over his chest as he kept his eyes focused on him. Eventually Angelo allowed Dante to pull him close to his body. Rolling his eyes at his words, scoffing slightly in response. "I plan on staying inside when it happens. I made a bad habbit of it while in heaven. Sure, the people up there are good. But a few told me that they were pounced on." He said, moving to nuzzle his lover. Pressing soft kisses against his jawline. "It's a weird process, but I'm sure you'd enjoy yourself." The angel teased, tail swaying as he stood pressed against his lover. Eventually pulling away to go busy himself once more. Feeling rather hungry, so he decided to work on making things with the meat that Dante had gotten. As he stood there, he felt his scalp itch. Letting the meat cook as he instinctively shifted his head down to rub his antlers against the counter. Jumping as they popped off, leaving him without antlers. He shook his head and blinked, placing the antlers to the side so he could continue cooking.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:17 am

Dante let out a breath as he helped his lover stand, frowning lightly, "I know you can handle yourself, fuck you used to scare me, but it seems like whenever I leave something happens..." he said, running a hand through his hair, "No more killing" He said aloud sternly, though it was to himself, "I'm not leaving unless it's to get food" He said, a low growl rising from the demon, before he glanced to his lover, listening to him, he gave a light grunt and chuckled lightly, shifting his weight and bringing his lover close to him, "Ruts a good time of year for everyone" He teased, just no going out when it happens, hunters will be everywhere" He said, holding his lover close and he kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 am

"I'm fine, they didn't hurt me at all. Sure that stupid gun gave me a headache and shot off an antler, but I'm fine. These antlers will shed soon anyway, so I'm not worried about it." He told him, glancing down at the antler that he was holding. Humming softly as he rolled it between his fingers. "Besides, I wasn't expecting this to happen anyway. And I can handle myself, I have this-" He summoned the blade once more. Keeping it away from Dante, not wanting him to get hurt from the blade. Angelo pulled away from his lover and dusted himself off. Shaking out his head to get rid of any bone shards that had fallen into his snowy hair. He decided to hold onto the antler, placong it down on the desk he was standing by. "You shouldn't have to keep worrying about me. I.. I know you're worried about me dying again. I'm happy to know you're concerned, but it'll take a lot to kill me." He told Dante, continuing to fix his hair. Deciding to change the subject and talk about something more amusing. "You know, I bet you can't wait for me to shed my antlers. That would mean having them grow back. And once my velvet sheds, the period after will be quite enjoyable for you." He cooed to his partner. "I end up in a heat? A rut? But it's complicated- Happened quite a few times in heaven. I usually locked myself away whenever it occurred. Others like me mentioned some.. unsuspected things happening if someone helped." Angelo said, looking over to Dante. Wanting to see if that interested him at all.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:42 am

Dante chuckled to himself as he found the teenager who had wandered into the forest and got lost, he chased her down for a while before finally tackling her and he used his claws to shred her body, tossing the body in his usual spot, finding it untouched and he cleaned himself off before heading home, he froze as he saw the other demons, snarling deeply, a growl resonating from Dante and he let his demon features take over again as he glared toward the other demons, "Get your filthy mitts off him" He snarled, Dante watched the first demon shrivel away before he tackled the other one, he roared at him, the volume shaking the cabin, and he easily broke the neck of the demon, tearing his head from his body and his limbs, Dante shook himself off before he turned to his lover, frowning and he held him softly, reverting back to his human appearance, "I knew I shouldn't have left" He cursed, "Every time I do something happens to you" He growled, trying to figure out what to do for his lover.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:26 am

As Angelo fixed himself up, he felt arms curl around him. Bringing him close to his body. Returning to kiss with a grin before watching leave the demon leave. When he was all alone, he sighed and decided to find something to keep himself entertained. Shifting down in some blankets to read a book. Halfway through his book he was caught off offguard by an attack from some random demons. They grabbed him and pinned him down onto the ground. Angelo panicking and struggling to fight back, antlers growing in his angered state. Though that only gave the demons something to hold onto to keep the antlers from stabbing them. The demon before him pulled out a gun and pulled it on him. The angel turned his head towards the door as Dante returned. The gun having moved upon firing, hitting and breaking off one of his antlers. "Dante! What a surprise! Haven't seen you since you were just a youngin down in hell. Found this pretty doe we wanted to use. If youd be willing to help us with him." The demon purred. Angelo growled and used his power to summon up a holy dagger. Moving it quickly to stab it into the demon that had shot him. Watching as the demon shrieked from the blade before disappearing. Leaving just one demon. The demon panicking and fleeing out of fright. The angel winced and held his head, hating how much it was pounding. "My antler.." he complained, picking up the broken bone off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:01 am

Dante couldn't hold in his excitement as he got the okay from his lover, he jumped up and got dressed before he pulled his lover close, kissing him deeply and he gave a playful growl as he grabbed at his rear before he raced from their room and out of their home, the demon vanishing into the trees, having let his demonic features show, snickering to himself as he began searching for the voice.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:50 am

The angel lifted his head slightly as he heard the voice call out in the distance. Ears perking and twitching towards the voice. He glanced to Dante, chewing on his lower lip. He didn't like the fact that the excited gleam in his eyes was because of his desire to kill. But, it was perhaps a habit that he couldn't rid himself from. So, he pulled back away from his lover. Letting him go and do what he needed to. "I'll be fine here, it's not like anything will happen." He assured the demon. Moving to the edge of his bed to slip on his shoes, wanting them back on if he was going to walk around. Standing up to trail to the mirror, tail twitching as he stood and fixed himself up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:17 am

"No other one like it" He said with a cocky grin, chuckling and he returned his lover's kisses, smiling and he held him close, letting out a content breath as he held him, he relaxed with his lover for some time before he perked up to a distant voice, the voice calling for anyone, a shiver ran up the demon's spine and a grin etched his features, glancing to his lover briefly, he was still a bit hesitant to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:56 am

"Sure, it was one of the things that kept me around. But it wasn't the main thing that kept me around." He told Dante, rolling his eyes to the side with a grin. "I still love you, regardless of your dick." Angelo hummed, kissing the demon a few times. Feeling his tail wiggle below him as he laid with Dante. Ears flicking off and on as he shifted to snuggle close to his lover.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:18 am

Dante chuckled as he fell back onto the bed with the other, giving him a grin, "Pretty sure my cock was one of the things that kept you" He teased, "Not that we didn't fuck on our first date" He joked and laughed, holding the other close to him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:11 am

"You're not wrong, you know. Your corny jokes did have me fall in love with you. I can't deny how I love their terribleness." He responded, a smile still on his face as he leaned back against him. Purring as he felt his teeth against his neck. Letting his lover drag him towards the bedroom, tail swaying as he held onto him tightly. Not wanting to fall once more because of his hooves. "That I can also agree with. You're rather frisky and wonderful in bed," he coodd with a grin. Falling back against the bed, bringing Dante close.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:28 am

"I'm pretty sure my corny jokes are what trapped you with me to begin with" He teased and chuckled, bringing him close once he was done, "That and a few other things I'm good at" He grinned as he playfully bit at his lover's neck, his arms curled firmly around him as he moved with him toward the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:24 am

"Then I got nothing, maybe no one likes this forest like they used to." He shrugged his shoulders, still washing up his lover as best he could. "You and your corny jokes. I'm angry at myself at how much I've missed them." He grinned widely, finishing up with washing them both. When they got out of the shower, he shook his head slightly as he reached for a towel. Drying off his white hair as best he could. Working to dry the rest of him off. Paying attention to the tail he had as well, not wanting it to be wet when he pulled on his clothes. Angelo continued to dry off, tail swaying in content as he hummed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:41 am

"I didn't see any old reports about the bodies... And it's not like I made it obvious" He said, letting out a huff, chuckling as he listened to the other, "I like to think you're just falling for me all over again" He teased, shutting the water off when they were both done, it took seconds for the demon to completely dry off, the heat from his body seeming to dry him, but he didn't let the hear rise too much, he didn't want to risk hurting the other.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:34 am

"I don't know either, but things probably have changed. And they could've found the corpses you hid away and blocked people from entering the forest." He shrugged, still washing himself off, making sure to be quick. Moving his hands up to help Dante wash up. Wanting to help wash him up due to him keeping a firm hold on him so he wouldn't fall again. "Sorry you have to make sure I don't slip again. If I could control what these hooves do, I wouldn't be slipping everywhere." He chuckled, stroking his fingers through his hair and rubbing at his scalp.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:43 am

"I have no clue what year it is, if I knew how long I was in hell before I came back up here then it would be easier to tell, but I'm not sure" He said, nuzzling him softly, "I'd say maybe within ten years, not confident on that though" He said, keeping his partner close to help keep him standing, keeping the water at a decent temperature for him despite the water feeling cold to the demon.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:35 am

"That would be helpful, thank you. I don't want to slip and fall, only to not get back up due to my stupid hooves." He chuckled, tail still swaying as he snuggled closer to his lover. Fingers moving to wash at his own hair, ears quivering each time he brushed his fingers against them. "Perhaps no one wishes to walk in the woods anymore. Have you figured out what year this is? How long have we even been dead?" He questioned, looking up to his partner. Curious to see if he knew.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:20 am

"I'll spend tomorrow hoof prodding the house" he said, giving a small chuckle, looking to him and he sighed, "I don't know... It was weird going out and only bagging a deer... Usually I would find someone and... Hunt them down, but there was no one wandering around the forest... There was always someone" He said.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:12 am

"I'm fine, still a bit shocked. But I'll be fine, I hate these stupid fucking hooves. They're going to be the death of me. I never took them off while in heaven, so seeing them as actual hooves is a shock to me. And they're not easy to walk on, especially on a surface like this." Angelo rambled, glad that he was being held up against his lover's chest. "I wanted to come see if you were okay. You weren't talking at all and I was kinda worried.." he trailed off, tail twitching as he watched him. Ears flattening at the water that fell onto his head.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:06 am

Dante murmured lightly to himself as he just let the water cascade down his body, he glanced up as he heard the door and saw the other, he flinched and grabbed onto the angel when he slipped, "Fuck, sorry" He said, quickly turning the water down to a more manageable heat for the other, being a demon he enjoyed the extreme heat, it didn't even faze him, "You good?" he asked as he held the other to his chest, a look of concern across his face.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 6:54 am

The angel watched him, ear twitching when the man refused to even speak to him. Frowning when his lover retreated into the bathroom. He stood from where he had been curled, trailing over to the bathroom. Slippong inside carefully, making sure not to slip as he walked in. Hating the hooves on his feet, wishing they didn't exist. He climbed in after Dante, moving to press up against him. Jerking back with a surprised yelp at how hot the water was. His feet slipping from below him, causing him to fling his arms out in panic. Managing to grab the demon before he could fall back and smack his head into the wall. Heart pounding in his chest as he struggled to recollect himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 am

Once he was finished gutting and skinning the deer, Damien brought the meat inside, going to the cabin basement to package and store the meat, he then went up to the shower and got undressed, cleaning the blood off his clothing in the tub before he moved into the shower, beginning to wash himself with fairly hot water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next