HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:02 am

Dante groaned out as he continued thrusting into his lover, as he felt him climax he sped up his thrusts, growling loudly, the demon beginning to thrust at an inhuman speed, bringing his lover's legs over his shoulders and smacking his hips roughly against him, groaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:51 am

Angelo arched his back slightly as pleasure coursed through him. Fingertips clawing at his back ad he cried out from the cock bumping against his prostate. Legs kicking out and trembling as he felt his climax rising. Moving his head as teeth brushed over his neck. Eventually he reached his orgasm, mewling as he coated their stomachs with his cum. Body shuddering as he gasped, still clawing at his lover in an effort to regain himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:42 am

Dante panted and groaned as he thrust into his partner, biting at his lover's neck and he began speeding up his thrusts, he began aiming for his prostate, going from memory of where to aim for, grinning against his lover's skin as he thrust his whole length into him easily.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:28 am

Angelo shuddered at each thrust into him. Feeling rather weak in the knees as the lumbs on his lovers cock rubbed him the right way. Finger tips digging into him as he brought him close to his body. Moaning softly with each gentle thrust. Moving his head against Dante's own when he rubbed against his antlers. Ears shuddering and flicking each time something brushed against them. He cursed and panted, practically drooling in pleasure. "F-Fuck.. Dante-" he whimpered and trembled under his touch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:08 am

The large demon growled out in pleasure as he thrust into the other, he started out with slower thrusts at first, wanting to enjoy having his lover back, after so long he wanted to savor every touch, every word, every breath. The demon bit at his lover's chest as he bucked his hips into him, rubbing his horns softly against his lover's antlers.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:01 am

Angelo chuckled as Dante mentioned the fact that he already died over a deer. "You and your way with words. They're still the words that I adore so much." He cooed playfully, shuddering and moaning as he felt the other's cock rub against his own. Moving a leg up to hook over his hip, bringing him as close as possible. "But now we're together, it's all that matters now." he said, continuing to kiss him. Rumbling as he opened his mouth, working his lips against the other's own. He tensed as the demon thrusted into him. Moaning against his lips as he started immediately thrusting into him. Chuckling against his lips as the other agreed to show him a good time. His tail continued to sway under him, unable to stop it from moving.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:42 am

"Already killed myself over a deer, might as well add moose to the resume" He said and gave a laugh, nuzzling against the other softly and he rolled his hips against his, letting him feel the underside of his cock against his own, "I was lost for so long without you" He said as he kissed him back, deepening the kiss as he abruptly thrust into his lover, giving a deep growl mixed with a groan, immediately thrusting in and out of the other, "I'll show this deer a good time alright" He growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:30 am

"That sounds so boring. Just seeing some that look so alike. It was rather interesting seeing all the different angels in heaven. I guess there aren't that many deer angels in heaven. So I was one of the special ones." He mused, giving a pleased hum as he felt his claws traverse along his skin. Feeling his tail twitch and wiggle under him. Ears flicking as he listened to the sounds around them. "I don't want you killing yourself for a moose. Besides, I'm sure I can still have deer. It'll be a bit weird.. but hey, it is what it is." He chuckled, moaning softly under the bites and touches. "I bet you did.. I'm sorry about that day. But I'm just glad were together now. So, lets get rid of the sadness, yeah? Show this deer a good time." He mused, moving his head up to bring him into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:19 am

The demon chuckled as he listened to him, he traced his claws along the other's body as he bit at his chest softly, "Every demon down in hell looks fairly close, most have wings, don't have wings, horns, no horns" He said, chuckling about the deer comment, "Fine, I'll go after moose from now on" He teased him, "Y'know I had a deer for jerky that day" He said, pausing for a second and he closed his eyes at the memory, before he continued to grind against the other and kiss along his skin.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:34 am

"You were impressive before, but I'm even more impressed than I was before." Angelo chuckled back in response. Blushing as the the demon said that he may have to be punished for the words. He purred and tilted his head to the side to give Dante more access to his neck. "Y'know, I find it funny how heaven gave me these features. Guess everyone in heaven has a form that they take on when they get there. I guess I ate too much deer and this happened." He mused with a laugh, a breath leaving him in pleasure as Dante grinded against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:53 am

The demon flicked his wings and grinned toward his partner, "You speak as if I wasn't impressive before" He claimed, "Well, maybe you'll have to be punished, little angel" He teased him, gripping his hips and pulling him close and he began grinding against him, kissing at his neck then biting lightly, leaving bites all over his neck.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 1:55 am

Angelo gave a surprised noise as a hand connected to his rear. He shifted on the bed and pulled off his shirt and pants. Kicking off his shoes that he wore. He decided to look and see if he had hoof prints under his feet without his shoes on. Nearly groaning at the sight, rather surprised he did have them embedded into his feet. He allowed his leg to drop, leaning back on his arms. Ears perked forward as he watched his lover, a blush forming on his face as he watched his cock harden as he pumped it. "Lookin' rather impressive than before." He cooed, white ears flicking as he kept his eyes focused on the demon. Grabbing for him and pulling him close, leaning back on the bed and letting him remain on top of him. Emitting a soft rumble of delight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Dante chuckled as he gave his partner's rear a loud smack as he followed him, a devilish grin upon his face, Dante had basically ripped his clothes off as he followed the other, while becoming a demon he had gotten skinnier but had the same muscle tone, his abdomen more like a washboard than before. While limp his cock looked normal, until he began stroking himself to get hard, along the underside of his cock was multiple large bumps that shifted and moved with the direction his hand stroked, his cock had even gone through transformation, growing longer and thicker than when he had been living.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:53 am

"I mean, you can willingly hide those. I, unfortunately, cannot hide these. These features are rather permanent." He told Dante, chuckling as he nearly gave a noise of alarm as he was pulled close. Glad to be in his arms once more, he had missed him. What was suggested caused his cheeks to darken in a surprised blush. "Oh, I get what you mean. I would love to see if other things have changed." He cooed in response, laughing as Dante brought up the first time they had sex. They ended up breaking the bed, forcing them to fix the bed. He didn't doubt Dante in his desire to break the bed once more. Angelo just chuckled and grabbed for his lover, leading him to the bed before sitting down on it. Unable to stop his fluffy, white deer tail from wagging in excitement.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:14 am

The demon glanced his lover over, giving a small chuckle, and the slightest of a smile, his pointed teeth showing, "Well, if you count red skin, horns these teeth and wings barely a change" He teased him lightly, shifting his weight and bringing his lover close, "Y'know... Maybe we should see if other things have changed... If you know what I mean" He gave a grin, again showing his pointed teeth, "I bet this time we can really break the bed" He laughed, remembering the first time they had.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:08 am

"You know I wouldn't have thought less of you. You're my partner, I can't do that to you." Angelo told Dante, watching as he smacked his face against the wall. "There was nothing that could've been done, okay? It's in the past now, and we're together once more. Sure, our lives were cut short and it wasn't really a good way to go, but we're here now." He told the demon. Stepping over to grab for his hand, bringing it close to his chest. "It seems as if I'm the one that has faced the most changes." He mused, moving a hand up to point out the ears, the antlers, and the tail. He even pointed out the deer prints on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:55 am

"I didn't want you to think less if me... I've... Always been like that... I thought if I could hide that part of me... It would be okay... It worked for years before we met..." he sighed, leaning against the wall and smacking his head back against it, "I'm sorry... I should have done something at least... They could have made it easier for you..." he said, "I should have been there... Not trying to get a fix..." He said, trying to avoid eye contact with him, "I shouldn't have left you alone for so long I just... Lost myself... I don't know what happened to me" He said.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:39 am

"Dead or in heaven? I'm dead, yes, but I should also be in heaven. But I got so lonely up there that I got a little out of control. I went a little 'buck' wild, heh!" Angelo chuckled, moving a hand up, ears rising back up to their regular position. Eventually, he moved his hands behind his back and remained standing in front of Dante. Ears twitching as he watched him, a frown finally forming on his face. "You know I wouldn't have cared, love. I chose you because I love you. If you went out and killed those people you should've told me instead of lying to me. You made a promise to me that you wouldn't lie." He told him, blue eyes not moving away from the demon. "And there was nothing that could've been tone. I had Tuberculosis.." he softly said, kicking his foot slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 am

As the other got out of his grasp and revealed himself, Dante flailed back, his eyes wide and he breathed heavily, "How... But you should be.." He stammered, running a hand through his hair, "Angelo..." He murmured, moving closer to him and he reached for him, the demon looking lost and broken, "I just... I didn't want you to hate me... You brought out the better side of me..." he admitted, hanging his head and he pulled away, turning his back to the other, "All the bodies I had seen... I still can't accept seeing you... Laying there... I tried Angelo... I couldn't wake you... They wouldn't help... They just took you away..." he mumbled, "I got sloppy... Let them catch me... I wanted to die..." he sighed, "I kinda expected I would end up where I did, just... Not like this" He said quietly, his gaze glancing to the kitchen again before he looked away.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:53 am

The deer gave a noise as he was grabbed, limp as Dante held him close to his face. He eventually morphed back into his human form, eyes still focused on his lover. "That is no way to talk to your partner. You have some explaining to do, yeah? We were together for how long and you never told me you were a bad person? I sat in heaven expecting you to be there." He wiggled from Dante's grip, ears moving back against his head as he watched him. Arms moving up to cross over his chest. Greatly upset with him for hiding things from him when they were alive.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:41 am

Dante leaned his head back before he heard and felt movement, a demonic warning growl leaving him before he looked up, spotting the tiny deer, "The fuck... The doors were locked and windows closed" He said as he sat up, grasping the deer easily and holding it close to his face to look it over, his features slowly changing to his demon form, his spiraled horns slowly growing out of his head and his tattered wings sprouting from his back, his eyes became a solid black as he watched the deer, growling and barking his fangs, his mouth full of razor sharp pointed teeth.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Angelo watched his partner, wondering why he avoided the kitchen so much. Then again, that was where he had died. Was his corpse still there? It would be a little disturbing if it was. But he didn't smell anything rancid, so he didn't know. He felt the couch move and shifted in alarm as he was nearly sat on. He ended up jumping back and tumbling out of the blankets he had nested in. Flopping onto the ground and squirming to get back onto his feet. Nearly cursing at how he couldn't quite get back onto his feet due to how his hooves slid along the surface of the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:01 pm

Dante sighed as he walked through the cabin, he walked toward the kitchen, looking hesitant before he shook his head and turned away, just unable to go in that room, he began cleaning up the place like he intended to come back, he just hated the sight of his and his boyfriend's home looking like a mess. He eventually moved to the couch and flopped down, running a hand through his hair, "I know I fucked up... But you had to take him too?" He frowned, "It want your turn... I needed him*" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:29 pm

Angelo eventually became too restless in heaven. And by becoming too restless, he started to become very obnoxious and a bit out of control. He just couldn't take being alone, and he was practically losing his mind. Eventually heaven got tired of him and sent him away. And so, he was down on earth. Roaming about and wondering what he should do with his life. He still held the same features as he had while in heaven, which made him quite confused. Angelo eventually managed to find the cabin that him and Dante had resided in. Finding a mirror to stand in front of, looking at himself to see if anything had changed. No, he still had those tufts that stuck up. Gently moving a hand to touch one once more, feeling it quiver and twitch under his fingers. He moved to feel for the antlers, shuddering as his fingers managed to find them. He moved a leg up to look under his shoes, still sporting the deer prints that were forever under his shoes. Angelo let his leg fall, glancing behind him to see the white tail he had. Great, why did he have to retain these?

His ears perked up as he heard the sound of a door opening. Jumping in alarm and looking around in an effort to find a place to hide. He eventually managed to morph into a little white fawn, hiding under a pile of blankets. Ears twitching as he noticed someone walk in. Blinking in surprise as he realized it was Dante that walked into the cabin. So he was here, why was he here? He lifted his head from the pile he was in, watching his partner closely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 4:49 pm

Dante jumped and let out a sound as suddenly a chain snapped around his neck, he struggled to get it off, ultimately giving up as he cried out in pain when the metal began to burn him, he collapsed to the ground, into to he maniacal laughter, he looked up to see a large demon over him, "Lookie who we have here" The demon snickered, "You must have been pretty bad to end up here" The demon chuckled.

Dante glared toward the demon, "Get this off me" He hissed, trying to claw off the chain, scowling toward the demon, before he caught a glimpse of himself when the demon showed him his reflection, "What the fuck happened to me?!" He roared, Dante frowned as it was explained to him that he was now a demon, free to do as he wished. Dante had dark red skin now, with long spiraling horns and jet black wings on his back. Over the course of weeks, Dante became more and more demon-like, he now lived on earth again, he looked like his human self, and he had his demonic powers, constantly tormenting humans and possessing them, he sighed as he walked toward the cabin he once lived in, this was the first time since his lover passed that he had gone to the cabin, frowning as he walked inside and glanced around, "Fuck... If only I had made you go to the doctor..." he murmured to himself, refusing to go into the kitchen where he had found his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-