From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidnapped [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:03 am

The large male's tail wagged as he pressed closer against the omega, before abruptly rising up and he mounted the omega, curling his paws around him tightly, rubbing his snout against the other's as he began humping the omega at a fast pace, though not entering him yet, his cock prodding against his rear.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:56 am

Vincent shifted on his paws, trying to decide what he wanted to do. Eventually, he decided to remain in his wolf form, not wanting to wait and switch back into his human form. "We.. We can stay in our wolf forms." He said, moving his head to nuzzle into him. Tail swaying gently, trying to assure the wolf that everything was going to be okay. He turned his head and gently licked the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:54 am

The alpha continued to press his frame against the omega's, nuzzling and beginning to fuss over him, his ears twitching lightly, "Which form would you rather?" He questioned, "I want to make sure you feel good... Not like the other times... I just... I want to show you I can be different..." he said quietly, his ears back lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:55 am

"If we want things to go our way, we're going to have to trust one another. If not, then there is no point in this relationship." The omega responded. Watching as King inched closer to him. Sniffing and pushing at him lightly. His tail wagged slightly, welcoming him. Moving his head down to nudge and nuzzle his shoulder. Pressing his side against his own. "Wolf or human form?" He asked him, moving his head back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:17 am

The alpha perked up slightly as the omega came over, King gave a small frown, unsure at first, though when the omega stated that he trusted him, he gave a low breath, "If you're sure..." he muttered, shifting closer to the omega and sniffing at him, his tail giving small wags as he pushed against him softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:01 am

Vinny lifted his head as the alpha moved away from him. Ears flattening as he shifted close to himself, trembling as he curled up tightly. After a while, he just lost it. He couldn't handle being in heat any more. He just wanted it to stop. The omega looked to the alpha, trembling as he inched over to him. "You wanted to have more werewolves. We csn make more." He suggested, ducking his head down under his chin. "I trust you," he assured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:02 pm

The alpha trembled and whined as he tried to keep himself still, trembling from the pain, he panted heavily as the omega finished, whining as he slowly stood, "A warning would have been nice" He grunted, wincing as he stretched, giving a groan of pain, he shook himself out but froze as he smelt the omega's scent, his ears perking as he caught on to his heat scent, he looked to him before he shook himself out of his thoughts, turning away and he limped a bit further away, he tried to keep from jumping the omega, trying to show him he could change, even if he would be ready in an instant to just pounce on him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 11:04 am

Vincent grabbed onto the wolf as he tried to move away. He continued to clean at the wounds, wanting to make sure all the silver was out of his wounds. "Hey, hold still! I kjow this hurts, but you need this out." He said, trying to get him to stop squirming. Once he finished, he was pleased by how clean they looked now. He purred softly and morphed back into his wolf form. Having been feeling off since the day he morphed for the first time. After a while of relaxing, he noticed things were happening. He especially managed to smell something coming from him. Upon noticing that he was going into heat, he nearly jumped for joy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 5:18 pm

The alpha watched the omega lay down to sleep, his ears perking as he felt him against his side, his tail gave slight wags before he laid his head over the other's back, letting himself sleep. By morning the Alpha's wounds looked fairly infected, mostly from the silver imbedded inside, as the omega left for water the alpha began to stir, but stayed asleep, letting out a shrill yelp and trying to jump away as he felt the omega cleaning his wounds.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 5:12 pm

"A little sleep would do for right now." He said, shifting around so his side was pressed against the alpha. He relaxed and started to rest. The next morning, he awoke and shifted to grab something to clean the alpha's wounds with. He found a few cloths and went out to get some water. Stepping over him to try and clean out his wounds.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 12:09 am

King limped toward the omega and he gave a groan as he slowly laid down, wincing before he laid his head on his paws, his tail flicking lightly, "Well... We could get to know one another... Or sleep" He said, giving a small shrug, "I'm not... The best at talking... Clearly" He said, sighing, "After so long of being alone... It's no shock I was a little crazed" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 12:06 am

"I don't care, you're the one I'm more worried about." He said, walking around to study the den. He soon shifted and relaxed on the ground, trying to get comfortable. His tail swayed slightly, glad to finally settle down. He rested his head on his paws. A soft yawn escaping him. "So now what?" He asked, turning his head to look at King. Still feeling a bit hesitant around him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:54 am

"I don't want them to find you, they'll do worse to an omega" He frowned as he limped alongside him, he stumbled a couple of times, but kept his footing, he squeezed into the new den, grunting as it was difficult due to his size, "At least it'll be difficult for something big to get in here" He said, sniffing around the den to see if it was safe.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:52 am

"I don't care if they find me. I'm more worried about you." He said, moving his head to look at the wounds on the alpha. He soon morphed into his own form, walking alongside the other. Making sure to remain beside him, just in case he tripped or fell. His tail swayed as he found the bag he had. He lifted it and carried it for the alpha. Walking along beside him as he looked around. Trying to find a suitable den for them. He soon found a crack in the side of the mountain. Shimmying his way inside, tail swaying as he enjoyed how decently large it was. He placed the bag down, looking to the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:23 am

The alpha continued to breathe in the omega's scent, holding him close, "I don't expect you to forgive me, or forget" Be said softly, looking toward the omega, "It's the silver in the wounds that's making them unable to heal, the arrows didn't help either" He said, letting out a light sigh, "We should go find a suitable den, somewhere the hunters can't find you" He said, turning and he shifted, unable to hold in a light pained whine, glancing back toward the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:20 am

The omega remained pressed against him. Holding onto him, not wanting to let go. He allowed the alpha to hold him, drinking in his scent. ".. I guess I can forgive you, but I won't forget what you did to me." He said, pulling back and watching the other. Remembering he was still hurt. "Come on, lets go find a place to stay. I don't want you up and around too much. Especially if you're still limping like this." He said, hoping he agreed to go.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:08 am

The alpha softly offered his hand to the omega, tensing briefly before he relaxed when the omega pressed against him, he slowly curled his arms around him, nuzzling the omega and he pulled him close, "I'm sorry" He murmured softly into the omega's neck, breathing in his scent deeply and he relaxed as he held him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:05 am

The omega watched him shift into his human form. Tensing in response to him stepping close. He stared at him, listening to all the things he would offer him. After a moment of hesitation, he glanced over to the human alpha. Upon meeting his gaze, the alpha backed off and left them alone. Vincent carefully shifted forward, hesitant to approach him. He settled in close and buried his face into his neck, trying to relax against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:43 am

The wolf flicked his ears lightly and he shifted to his human form as he stood, "I don't expect you to forgive me, and I know the ancestors will shun me for what I have done" He stated, "I can't offer much compared to a human alpha... But I can teach you wolf ways, at least what I know, I can teach you to hunt, to howl at the moon... Show you the peak of the northern lights" He said, he slowly moved closer to the omega, about an arm's length away, "We are both wolf, maybe you could never go into heat because you didn't know a part of yourself... And I was so angry because I couldn't find the half I was missing" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:19 am

Vincent felt tears well up in his eyes. "I don't forgive you, not for all that you put me through. I'm sure your ancestors would be disgusted with you for the crimes you committed." He spoke bitterly, not barely paying attention to the confused alpha in front of him. "You've abused me, raped me, i will never forgive you for that." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "But, if you wish to make up for your mistakes, I suggest you prove it to me. I've found a suitable mate here. What makes you stand out? Why should I chose you?" He questioned. Keeping his blue eyes on the wolf.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:02 am

King huffed as he watched the pair, his ears back lightly and he sat down, opening his jaws to speak before closing his jaw again, he opened them again and sighed, "I was wrong" He said, speaking as a wolf so only the omega could understand, "I... Was scared to find out you were wolf" He admitted, hanging his head, "I treated you so badly then to find out you're like me... I have no honor" He stated, continuing to speak in wolf so only the omega could understand, "I... Liked having you around" He admitted, turning his gaze back lightly, "I won't fight, unless given the chance... I don't ask for forgiveness for my mistakes" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:55 am

Vincent purred softly at how nice the alpha was treating him. He felt a hand touch his own, while another moved to his face. The omega leaned into the touch, relieved to feel someone else touch him. Relieved to feel a touch that wasn't a punishing one. "Come on, I'll take you home. You look like you need a bit of pampering, little omega." He purred, practically causing him to melt. Before they were given the chance to walk away, he heard deep growl sound out. He turned his head to the noise, growling back at him. "Can't you give me a break? I found an alpha that can treat an omega with respect." He spat, stepping away from King. Only to see the kind alpha step forward. Growling back at the other. "Back off, he's not yours." He warned, keeping the omega behind him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:34 am

King gave a low growl as he watched the omega go, his ears back and he began limping in the opposite direction, grumbling to himself as he tried to shut thoughts of the omega out of his mind, he didn't realize over the months that he had gotten used to the omega being around, he enjoyed his scent, began enjoying his voice, though annoying at times. King stopped and glanced back, he frowned heavily before he let his bag drop, beginning to trot back the way he came, stopping at the den to catch the omega's scent before he began to follow it, staying within the shadows, he couldn't hold in a small growl when he saw the other alpha, he was hesitant before he limped out of the forest, glancing about and he growled lightly at the sounds, his eyes locked onto the alpha and he gave a deep warning growl, despite his painful injuries he carried himself high and forced his limp away, even puffing out his chest lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 4:25 am

Vincent watched him, narrowing his eyes slightly. "So thats it?" He growled, moving to block the alpha's path. "You've kept me here for months, and then today you decide to send me away?" He gritted his teeth slightly and tensed up. "You're not happy that you're not alone anymore? Happy that there's a possibility your race wont die off? Or are you too filled with hatred and anger to only care about yourself?" He stared at him. Soon shaking his head, lifting up the bag that the alpha had gotten him. "You know what? Never mind. I can go out and find a mate, an actual alpha." He said, turning to leave. "Stupid, stubborn alpha.." he grumbled along the way. Walking along until he was out of the forest. He walked until he was approached by an alpha. Who noticed the marks and scars on his body. He offered to take him in, and he agreed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:11 pm

The alpha let out loud yelps and snarls as the arrows were removed from his back, he snapped his jaws at the other and he growled deeply, he watched the other before turning away, his ears back, it took a few minutes for the alpha to rise and he limped out of the room without a word, coming back fairly filthy looking and he dropped an unfortunate mouse before the omega, grumbling to himself as he turned to limp away, "You have your chance to leave, so go" He growled flatly, moving toward the bag he had packed and he whined as he pulled it over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped [private]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next