From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidnapped [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:47 pm

"Then fucking clean it" He snarled in his ear as he let him go, rising up and he scowled toward him, "Fine, you want to be wasteful, you just won't eat at all" He said, moving to take the food and water away, "That better be clean when I come back" He snapped, leaving the room and slamming the door again, locking it behind him. King came back after an hour, standing in his wolf form and he glared toward the omega, "You do your job?" He growled out, his tail raised.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:43 pm

"You're a complete stranger, i dont trust you." He spat, narrowing his eyes at him. "Why won't you tell me the real reason why you're keeping me hostage when you wont even kill me." He growled, yelping when he was dragged. He kicked around as he was shoved into the pile of vomit. "No!" He shrieked, feeling a bit of ot get into his mouth and he sputtered on it. Bucking to get the wolf off of him. Not wanting to clean up his own vomit like this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:39 pm

The Alpha's eye twitched and he growled a deep warning to the omega, "It's a fucking rabbit and water, I'm not going to waste food to poison you, if I wanted to kill you I would have done it" He snapped harshly, abruptly standing and he grabbed the omega by his hair, dragging him and he shoved his face into the pile of vomit, "Clean it" He snarled, tracing sharp nails over the other's throat.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:35 pm

"It does matter. I'm being held against my will with some crazy asshole." He shot back, glaring at him. He took the food and water, placing it down to the side. "I don't trust you with this." He said, growling at him as he sat down in front of him. "I didn't plan on cleaning that. It wasn't my fault my stomach was filled with your nasty cum." He shot back, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:28 pm

"That doesn't matter" He growled lightly, "I said eat" He snapped, "I can hear your stomach outside" He said, he was relatively rough as he gave the omega the food and water, he sat down and faced the omega, frowning heavily, "Hope you know you'll be cleaning that" He said, gesturing to where the omega had gotten sick, "Or you'll get twice as much as you did" He threatened.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:26 pm

The omega renained remained curled, tears falling down his cheeks. "Why... why are you doing this?" He croaked. Of course, in the corner he had gotten sick a few times. Mostly because he didn't want to have his cum in his stomach. He wasn't all that hungry, more disgusted than anything else.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:21 pm

The werewolf watched him and he rolled his eyes, huffing as he padded toward the door, slamming it shut behind him and locking it, he came back a few hours later in his tall human form, bringing a cooled rabbit and some water for the omega, "Eat" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Vincent slumped down once he was free. Gasping and choking on the cum that was still in his mouth. Sputtering and spitting in disgust. He was glad he hasn't wanted to fuck his ass yet. So he was relieved for that. He flopped down and curled up, shutting his eyes tightly. A weak sob escaping him, not liking how used he felt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:12 pm

King panted and growled in pleasure as he felt the other try to growl at him, only vibrating his cock and he gave a rough buck of his hips, "You do that and you'll never be free of this knot" He growled out teasingly, the large alpha slowly slid down off the omega once his knot shrunk enough and popped free, he sat a few paces away and he began cleaning himself, ignoring the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:04 pm

Vincent tensed as hot cum shot deep within his throat. Choking on it for a moment before he started to swallow. Hating how he also swallowed around the cock that was practically buried down his throat. He attempted a growl, but it came out as a muffled gargle. He squirmed to move his head away, but was stuck in place by his knot. He kicked and whined, hating how close his face was to his groin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:59 pm

King growled out in pleasure as he felt his knot become stuck within the other's mouth, his thrusts continued before a deep throaty howl left his throat as he came within the other's throat, his cock throbbing inside his mouth, "You keep swallowing like that and you'll arouse me more" He growled to the omega teasingly, knowing due to his knot he was forced to swallow his cum or choke.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:49 pm

The omega choked slightly as the wolf worked to thrust his cock as deep as possible. He could feel the base of his member swell. Squirming back in an attempt to get away, huffing as it grew to the point where it kept his mouth open. Whining and slumping down weakly. Hating how his cock was now stuck within his mouth. That, and his jaw hurts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:43 pm

The alpha werewolf growled out as he continued humping the other's face, forcing his cock as far as it could go, his knot beginning to swell and throb as his climax rose, he let his tongue hang out of his mouth as he thrust, letting out loud groans.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:35 pm

The omega shuddered weakly as the wolf humped at his face. Hating how the cock worked its way in and out of his throat. Vincent kicked and enitted weak noises, hands moving up to try and push him off. But that only seemed to make his thrusts harsher. He kept his eyes shut, hating the musky scent of the alpha so close to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:27 pm

The large male growled out as he began humping the other's face once he felt his length in his mouth, panting and his length continued to harden as he forcefully fucked the omega's face, leaning against the wall as he curled his large paws around the omega to hold him close.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Vincent tried to move his head away, shutting his eyes tightly as the tip of his cock prodded against his lips. Utterly disgusted, keeping his mouth closed tightly. His mouth opened from the pain of his foot being stepped on. Upon his mouth opening, he felt the cock shove its way inside. He tried to squirm back to get it out of his mouth, but couldn't move that far. He kept his mouth open, not wanting to do anything. Nose wrinkling at the taste.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:49 am

"Do you think I care?" He snarled, prodding his tip against the omega's lips, "Open" He growled, his tail raised in dominance and he shifted one of his rear paws to step on the omega's foot to cause him pain to make him open his mouth, "You'll do as I say omega, that's final" He snapped his fangs near the omega's head, growling deeply as he shifted his weight to push his hardening cock into the omega's mouth, "Be glad it's only your mouth this time" He grunted out.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:06 am

"Th.. That doesn't give you a good reason to kill them like that!" He shot back. Squirming slightly as the wolf nudged him around. Finding himself backed in a corner. Trying to curl in on himself even more. Terrified of the large wolf before him. He watched the wolf move onto his hind legs. Getting a full view of his large sheath and heavy balls. Once the sheath started rubbing against his cheek. He yelped and moved his head away. "No.. i can't do anything like this. I haven't gone into my first heat!" He complained once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:58 am

"You were just the one left alone" He growled, pacing around the omega, his head low and his ears pinned, "They left you alone, figured you wouldn't be missed" He growled, moving closer to the omega before he began shoving him around, using his larger frame to pin him into a corner, he rose up and towered over the omega, staying in his wolf form as he began rubbing his sheath against the omega, making sure his musky scent was all over him, his tip poking from his sheath, "Do anything stupid, and you will join them, but you will not have a quick death as they did" He snarled in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:54 am

Vincent yelped as he was tackled to the ground, trembling in fright at how close the wolf got to him. He squirmed weakly, whimpering as he told him that he wasnt going to go easy on him. He wiggled around as he was dragged back into the cave. When he saw the bodies, he looked away and tried not to gag. "You're a monster, a cruel monster.." he spat out as he was tossed down. Curling back up around himself, watching the wolf carefully. "Why didn't you kill me like them? Why am I the only one being spared?" He questioned, wanting to know why the wolf didn't kill him as well for trespassing on his territory.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:45 am

The werewolf scoffed as he listened to the other, "They were in my territory, that gives me the right to kill them, besides, they scared my prey away, so they became the prey" he said, he was about to leave the other for a big when he felt the other scratch him, rage burst into his eyes and he snarled loudly, shifting back to his wolf form and he charged after him, tackling the omega and bringing him down easily, "I was going to go easy on you" he growled in his ear, "Not anymore" He snarled as he grabbed the other's hair in his teeth, beginning to drag him back inside, making sure they passed the bloodied bodies before he threw him deeper into the lair, stalking toward the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:38 am

"I don't belong to you, I don't belong to anyone!" He shot back, body tensing up warily. "I haven't even gone through my first heat.." he breathed out, not moving out of fear. Afraid that if he did move, then he would be dead. The scent of blood hit him hard, and he realized that the wolf had murdered those that brought him here. Vincent just stared at him in horror, "you didn't have to kill them. You monster." He shouted, backing up and putting his knees up against his chest. Hoping by shrinking down he would be left alone. Though, despite his thoughts, he was grabbed and lifted into the air. "I don't live out in the wilderness like you do, creep." He hissed, huffing as he was dropped to the ground. Yelping as the wolf tore apart the clothes he had on, leaving him on with nothing. "No- no.. I'm not a toy-" he cried, lashing out in fear. Scratching at him before moving in an attempt to flee. Making it for the door, wanting to get out and go home. He didn't want to stay here with this wolf creature.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:33 am

The large wolf grunted as he stared at the omega, his tail flicked lightly and he moved closer, stepping further into the light and he licked his lips, cleaning the blood from the other humans off before he stalked closer, "You are mine now" The alpha growled out dominantly, his ears back, "You won't leave, neither will the rest of that little pack you had" He huffed, a wolfish grin etching his features before he let his body shift forms, he stood in a human looking form, he looked large and muscular in both forms, he would be hard to get away from. King stood over the omega and roughly grabbed him by his shirt, lifting him up and pinning him to the wall, he sniffed at him and scoffed, "You smell like the city" He growled, "It's disgusting" He snapped, he let the omega drop before he forcefully tore the younger male's clothing off, shredding them and tossing the pieces aside, "You stay like that" He snapped, the yellow eyes he carried as a wolf boring into the other, "You will do as I say, when I say, no hesitating" He growled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 1:24 am

Vincent flattened himself back, mostly as best as he could. Blue eyes watching him fearfully. "I.. I didn't mean to come out here. I was only trying to be accepted by my classmates. I'll leave forever if you let me go." He whimpered, the 16 year old omega was terrified. He had been kidnapped and was being held by a large wolf. He wanted to get away, but he was afraid of doing something and being killed by his actions. He was too young to die now. He hadn't even started his first heat yet.

"What do you want from me?" He asked him, hoping it was a simple task. He just wanted to be back at home, back in his warm bed. But he was forced to remain in a room with this huge wolf in front of him. "I.. Im not delicious, nor can you get anything from me." He sniffled, fearful blue eyes welling up with tears.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 10:46 pm

Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 Latest?cb=20181217161753

King, a large lone werewolf, had been hunting when a group of humans spooked off his meal, he growled deeply, he stalked toward the group silently and he licked his lips as he followed the group leaving, intending to come back for the omega. The werewolf was at least three times larger than a normal wolf, so when the group was far away from the omega, King attacked, killing each human and he dragged their bodies to his lair.

King had been confirmed by werewolf hunters to be the only werewolf left in the whole world, so they left him alone and only came to him for training, the silver laced wounds littering the large male's body causing him to lose the remainder of his humanity, he left the human bodies in his lair before he went for the omega, finding him unconscious, he dragged the omega to his lair as well, leaving him in a low part of his cave that he had made look like a house, when the omega woke, the large wolf stood near the doorway, a deep growl leaving his chest, yellow eyes glowing in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped [private]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next