HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kidnapped [private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:04 pm

"Quit being stubborn!" He snapped back, he wasn't afraid of him anymore. Not when he had the same abilities as him. "Stay," he ordered. Trying to keep him there while he went to work getting the arrows out of his back. Knowing well they were hurting the alpha. Once he managed to get them out, he double checked his work before moving away. He curled up in a corner, shifting into his wolf form as he watched. Ears perked forward, head tilted slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:09 am

King grunted as he watched the omega go, his ears flicking lightly, while the omega was gone King was working to pack, but his wounds restricted him greatly, he gave a deep growl when he returned, glaring toward him, "Why did you come back?" He snarled, shifting to his wolf form, it was clear the shift was painful due to the arrows in his back, he bared his fangs and snapped his jaws at the omega, "Go away" He growled out before returning to his task, he wasn't taking much with him, just enough to get a new den going.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:29 am

Vincent opened his mouth to respond, but closed it and shifted out of the den. He was surprised that the alpha allowed him to go out alone. Usually he accompanied him wherever he went. The omega ran, morphing into his wolf form mid run. He ran until he reached home, shifting back and opening the door. Quickly enveloped by his parents, who hugged him tightly. "Mom, dad, I want answers." He said, telling them what had happened. They told him, and even gave him pictures as evidence. He stared at them, silent. Thanking them and hugging them tightly before leaving. He went back to where King was, sitting down beside him. "They killed my actual parents when I was just a baby. They ended up finding me and took me in. Shielding me from the hunters. Which was why I remained unnoticed.." he said, nudging over the pictures.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 12:45 am

The alpha perked his ears as he heard the other, baring his fangs lightly, "I'll be fine, they always do that" He growled lightly, his ears flicking back, he winced as he stood, his movements slow and painful, the silver imbedded into his wounds only making it worse. "Then go get the truth" He said flatly, limping toward the door, his head low as he walked, "I need a new den" He grunted, mostly to himself, he wanted somewhere he could avoid the hunters, he was getting tired of their visits. King had managed to break the arrows, but still couldn't get them out, either too deep or out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 12:33 am

Vincent finally awoke, squirming around on the ground in an attempt to push himself up. He finally got up, holding onto his head. Groaning lightly at how much his head was pounding. "Fuck.." he mumbled, rubbing at his head slightly. Looking over to the alpha, noticing that he was facing away from him. "Are.. are you going to be okay?" He asked, shifting closer to the werewolf. Making sure that he kept his distance. He sat down by him, resting his head down on his arms. "You know.. my father once told me that i was adopted.." he said, resting his head down on his knees. "I think.. I think he was hiding something from me. He wasn't telling me the truth." He frowned, looking down towards the ground. Closing his eyes in exhaustion, sleepy from the sudden transformation.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 11:13 pm

King snarled as the intruders came to the room, he struggled to stand, his ears drooping as he watched the omega, he stared in shock before he forced himself to stand on shaky legs, he limped toward the omega and sniffed at him, he was unsure, "How are you...?" He growled lightly, his ears back and he backed off, turning away, "This is my mind playing tricks... From blood loss" He growled, he limped to a spot and flopped down, letting out a pained whine, curling up and he refused to look at the omega, he didn't believe the other was wolf like him, he had been the last, that was why the hunters kept coming, they kept using him for training, torturing the lone male.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 10:16 pm

The omega lifted his head as he heard harsh thuds against the door once the alpha came through. He watched it, wincing as the door was being broken down. He frowned, feeling panic settle in his stomach. Once the door finally broke down, he felt something break within him. Despite not liking the werewolf, he believed that he could change. He tensed as his body ended up morphing, catching the men who broke down the door off guard. "Another one?" One man breathed, staring in shock. Vincent snarled at them, baring his teeth at them. Lunging at them and pushing them back away from the den. Once they fled the area. He turned back and ended up collapsing on the spot. Vincent wondered why he suddenly changed like that. But then he remembered his father telling him that there was things about him that even he didn't know. 

Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 4428f3cf9ec89cae9804d197e24507fb
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 7:18 pm

Loud yelps and snarls could be heard for some time before a large body slumped against the door, King managed to unlock the door and he limped into the room, pushing it closed with his paw and he slumped to the floor, his ears back, deep wounds and shallow cuts littering his body and many arrows sticking out of his back, he winced as he tried to pull the arrows, yelping and he snarled from the pain, some of the wounds sizzling from silver imbedded into them.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:57 pm

Vincent was about to take them when he heard the loud noise. He tensed and looked around frantically, watching as King raced out to see what was going on. The omega took the bag and stood up, rushing to the door and slamming up against it. Listening to the commotion on the other side. He tried to get the door open, wanting to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:31 pm

The alpha gave a light growl as he heard the omega, his ears back, "Just take them" He growled, "Don't make me regret it" He stated in a flat tone, curling his tail over his nose as he stayed where he was, his ears perked up as he heard a loud bang, he stood and snarled, racing outside though taking the time to make sure the door was closed and locked.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 3:10 pm

Vincent shuddered as he felt the alpha tug his knot out of him. He moved and pulled away from the werewolf. Making sure he was as far away from him as possible. Sniffling as his shoulders shook from sobs. He barely heard what was said as the alpha left. Still sitting there and weeping. Hating how the alpha finally managed to knot him. He hated every moment of it, hated it all. When King came back, he watched as a bag was slid over to him. He eyed it suspicious, glaring over to the werewolf. A bit hesitant to see what the bag contained. "Whst is this bag for?" He questioned. Voice broken from crying so much.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 9:26 pm

The alpha glared toward the omega as he spoke, scoffing loudly, he shifted his weight and he eased his knot out of the omega, he grunted as his knot popped out of the omega, he stood and began walking away, "You stay" He growled, walking out of the door mid shift to his wolf form, he pulled the door closed and he locked it. He returned hours later, he opened the door and looked to the omega, sliding a bag to the omega, inside were medications to make sure he couldn't get pregnant, also bits and bobs the omega may need, also some food some a random fast food place, he huffed and curled up by the door, his ears flicking back.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 9:06 pm

The litttle onega took in a sharp gasp as the alpha werewolf finally released his throat. He just continued to whimper, eyes shutting tightly as the alpha managed to thrust his knot into him. He trembled and sobbed once the alpha released into him. He shuddered and continued to softly sob, hating that this werewolf had just knotted him. "You're no alpha, you don't deserve the title of an alpha. An alpha is supposed to love their mate, not abuse them like this. You're just like those bullies that forced me into these woods." He growled, tear filled eyes looking at him. "If you would have been nicer, i would have considered possibly helping you repopulate the werewolves. But you're an entitled piece of shit and only care for yourself." His nose wrinkled in a snarl. "I hope they find your den, I hope they realize what you've done. I hope they kill you and make you into a fucking rug." He spat, squirming around in an attenpt to get the other out of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 pm

King growled out as he thrust into the other, his sides heaving as he thrust, he let the omega breathe again, he gripped his hips as he began working to knot the omega, breathing hard and he groaned loudly as his knot suddenly popped into the omega, his cock throbbing inside him and his thrusts continued until he came within the omega, hovering over him and he breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Vincent squirmed and tried to kick off the wolf, shuddering and crying as the alpha roughly thrusted into him. A soft whimper left him as the alpha held his throat tightly. Cutting off his airflow briefly. What caused him to break down more was when the other told him to shut up and take this like an omega should. He just remained quiet, apart from a few whimpers. Hips trembling with how hard the alpha pounded him. Mind spinning and fuzzy from lack of oxygen and the sharp sound of his skin hitting his own. He bit his lip, tears flowing from his eyes as he felt something hit against his entrance. Knowing well it was his knot. He didn't want to be tied to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:33 pm

The alpha growled out in pleasure as he thrust his hips hard against the other's, he kept him pinned down and he glared at him, "Quiet!" He snarled, pressing his hand firmly against the omega's throat to cut his air flow, "I'm sick and tired of listening to your whining! Shut up and take it like an omega should" He snapped, he moved the other's hips up slightly to thrust deeper into him, the alpha panting and groaning out, his knot beginning to swell and hit hard against the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:11 pm

The omega looked up as the alpha stalked over to him. Whimpering in fright as the wolf loomed over him threateningly. "I.. I didn't want to bother you. You were so fixed on the rabbit that I didn't want to make you mad if i startled it." He shot back, eyes welling up with tears. "I can't take on a bear! I'm physically incapable!" He retorted back. Crying out as he was slammed onto the ground. Kicking and gasping as a hand was pressed against his throat. Tears falling down his face at the harsh words. Feeling broken that the alpha thought of him the same way as the others did. He looked down and watched as he stroked himself, shuddering as his cock quickly got hard. He squirmed as his wrists were grabbed holding him down. Wailing as the wolf thrusted into him. Thrashing and kicking in an attempt to get him off. "No.. no! Get it out! It's too big!" He sobbed. Shutting his tightly as the alpha werewolf thrusted into him roughly. Gasping and sobbing as his large cock stretched him painfully. Hating the sounds that were created from each thrust. He wanted it to stop.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 5:55 pm

The alpha growled as he walked back to he den with the omega, once inside he gave frustrated growls as he tried to tend to the wound on his eye, wincing as he pressed too hard from time to time, "You should have asked" He snapped, "What would you have done against that bear? Just curled up and died?" He growled, keeping his right eye shut as he snapped his gaze to the omega, King rose up and he stalked toward the omega, shifting to his human from and he slammed the omega onto the ground, he held a large hand on the omega's throat and applied pressure to choke him, "You love this don't you? You love being punished, that's why you're such a screw up of an omega" He snarled, he usually was rough with the omega, that was a given, but he was letting his rage get the better of him, he used his other hand to begin stroking himself to get hard before he gripped the omega's wrists with the same hand, pinning them above his head and he thrust into the omega all at once, he had refrained from entering the omega in such a way over the months, waiting for his heat to arrive, but he didn't care now, he didn't even let Vincent get used to his large size before he began thrusting his hips at an inhuman pace, grunting and groaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 5:43 pm

While King had been distracted, Vincent had trailed off to find some things. He found berries and other things to snack on. Eating them up, he purred in delight at how good it tasted. Lifting his head, he watched as the shrubs moved and rattled. He yelped as a bear came bounding through the trees. He huffed as he was swatted to the side, crying out in fear as the bear stood and was about to crash down on him when the werewolf came flying in to save him.

He watched the wolf frighten away the bear, only to glare at him for his actions. He nearly shrank down, but obeyed and went back to the den. Once they were both back, he turned to look at the other. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean for that to happen. I just wanted to walk around and find some things. I found berries and I had a few.. then the bear came out of nowhere." He whimpered, looking down shamefully. "I'm sorry alpha." He murmured weakly, lip quivering slightly. Trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:25 pm

He scoffed as he listened to him, "Raised myself thank you" He growled, "my family was killed when I was a pup, the humans left me to die, but I didn't" He said, his fur standing on end lightly, "I don't intend to please an omega, I intend to please myself, and if I have to use an omega, so be it" He said, growling deeply.

After months of the alpha using and abusing the omega, he refused to lighten up on him, he did though, take the omega on frequent walks, letting him get some sun and fresh air. King panted and growled out loudly as he raced through the trees, the omega managed to slip away from him when he was distracted by a rabbit, he rushed into a clearing and he snarled as he saw a bear towering over the omega, ready to crash down onto him, King tackled the large bear, yelping as claws raked down the right side of his face, he stood over the omega and breathed heavily, blood dripping down his face as he snarled at the bear, luckily the bear seemed to know King was a werewolf and began retreating, fearful of the huge wolf. King grunted in discomfort as he stepped off the omega, "Den, now" He snarled as he glared toward him, his right eye closed tightly from his wound.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:16 pm

"So this is how you get a companion? By kidnapping them and holding them hostage? No wonder you're the last of your species, you don't have any manners that would please an omega." He spat at him. Narrowing his blue eyes angrily. "I don't care if you're on some desperate path to create more of your species. There is no way I'm going to give any of that to you. You sick fuck." He growled, remaining away from the alpha. He prayed his heat would never start. He didn't want to give the alpha a chance to breed and knock him up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:07 pm

The alpha huffed as he heard the question, growling lightly, "I so hoped you would pick the walk" He grunted, sighing out, "I am keeping you because I can, simple as that" He said, "But if you want some deep meaningful answer, I'd tell you it was because I am the last of my kind and after years of being alone I want a companion" He said while shrugging, "But that's not why, it's because I enjoy having a little toy around" He said as he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:02 pm

"I want you to answer my question. Why am i being held hostage?" He asked, he didn't care about the walk. He just wanted to know what the wolf was planning on doing to him. He remained curled, not moving out of his position. He felt more protected like that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:57 pm

"Good" He stated flatly, "I figure you've earned a reward, you choose, either you get to ask one single question, and I answer, or I let you go on a walk, with me accompanying you on this walk" He said, his tail flicking, "Choose, or I choose for you human, and you won't like what I choose" He said, baring his fangs lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:53 pm

The omega dropped down and whimpered as the wolf released him. He looked over to him and watched as he took away the meal. Leaving him alone once more. He cried for a good while, finally cleaning up the vomit. Once the wolf came back, he was trembling, tears still rolling down his face. "Y.. yes.." he whimpered weakly. He did do his job. He hated it as well, wanting to get sick once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped [private]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-