From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidnapped (Open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerblaze

Kidnapped (Open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Jacob took off her blindfold. "Please understand," He whispered. "Im not choosing this. I have no choice but to kidnap you." He sighed, genuenlly upset.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:55 pm

She nodded, closing er eyes behind the blindfold.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Jacob sighed. "You are really stubborn, you know?"
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:10 am

She huffed defiantly, "mah mahte ew"
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:48 am

Jacob gritted his teeth. "Please," he said softly, his expression changing. "I don't want to have to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:26 am

She shook her head, growling
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:09 am

Finally, he pulled her away. "Did that get you to shut up?" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Her eyes widened behind the blindfold, thrashing more
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:27 pm

Jacob scowled. This wasn't going to work either. With a sigh, he ripped off her gag and unexpectedly pressed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:24 pm

She grunted kicking at the cuffs into they started to scratch. To which she yelped and continued, not caring if her wrists and ankles started to bleed. Laney yelled a series of colorful insults around the gag, thrashing her head.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:14 pm

Jacob dropped his gaze. "You know, I didn't want it to come to this." He led her to the back of bed and shoved her down, cuffing her arms and legs to the posts, blind folding her and gaging her.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:13 pm

She continued glaring daggers at him. "Fuck you. I'd rather die then make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Jacob gritted his teeth. "Listen, I tried to be nice to you at first, but you are making this very difficult. So, if you would just do as I say, you won't get hurt and I promise it'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:21 pm

"At least I wouldn't have to see your ugly face!"she yelled, although it was a lie, he was very handsome. Her leg twitched, debating whether to nail him in the balls.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Jacob scowled, ripped open the door and pinned her against the wall. "Shut up," he hissed, his voice dangerously low. "Unless you want me to tie you up and shove you in a closet!" The look in his eyes showed he meant what he said.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:39 am

She huffed, kicking the door with a loud scream.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Jacob glanced at the ground. "Yeah, you're probably right." He grunted, taking her by the arm and leading her to her room. "Now you'll stay in here until I let you out." He told her. The room was medium sized with a bed, a bathroom and a desk. There were no windows, but there were a few books and there was also a tv. "Ill come get you at dinner." He locked the door from the outside and walked into the kitchen to make spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:32 am

"You're the scum of the earth" she said feistily, if she couldn't hurt he she would with words
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:30 am

Jacob took off the gag gently. "Listen, I dont want to hurt you. As long as you cooperate everything will be okay."
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:28 am

She glared at him still, "Muk ew" she said through a mouthful or gag.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:27 am

Jacob sighed. "I get the message." He grunted and cut off the ropes using his hunting knife. "There. Is that better?" He was genuine about wanting to know if she was okay. He truely didnt want to hurt her, but he desperatly needed the money.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:37 am

She glared at him, eyes blazing as she struggled to show him her middle finger clearer.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:36 am

Jacob tried not to laugh as he led her inside. "Alright, I'm going to untie you now," he said. "But if you try to attack me Ill have no choice but to tie you back up." He slipped off her blindfold as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:27 am

"Fmuk ew nn er kepneppeh wole!" she exclaimed, holding her flip off
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:14 am

Jacob grinned, but didnt let it show that he was amused by her fiery spirit. He made sure to take a few random twists and turns to confuse her. "Dont even try memorizing how to get there. I promise, you wont." He told her. After about two hours he pulled up to his hideout and led Laney inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Open for anyone)   Kidnapped (Open for anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (Open for anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next