From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:11 am

Evan ate a few more snacks before he heard the commotion going on. He scrambled up to stand, racing down the stairs to see what was happening. The omega watched in shock as his alpha was fighting Charles. And of course, what alarmed him was the knife he had pulled. He stepped down and watched as Gordon finally got Charles in a headlock. He stepped over and glared at the alpha. "How dare you think you can come in here and expect things to go your way?" He growled. "You should be lucky he doesn't just kill you now. After all you've done to me." He narrowed his eyes, throwing a few blows to his face. Creating scratches along the way. He reared back and made sure to kick him in his dick. Wanting him to be writhing from the lain. "I cannot wait until you're gone." He spay, pleased with what he's done.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:22 am

The alpha sat just outside the omega's nest, letting him eat as much as he wanted, "You can have as much as you want, if you're happy that's what matters, just because your figure may change, doesn't mean you cant have what you want" He said, watching the omega, he perked up as he heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it" He said, nuzzling his mate softly before he stood, walking out of the room to go downstairs, he frowned as the knocking continued, he opened the door and in seconds loud growls rang through the house, Gordon fought with another alpha, who he only assumed was a drunken Charles, many things broke while the alphas fought, Gord slammed Charles down into the floor, breathing heavily as he easily kept him pinned, "You seriously think you can beat a professional boxer you piece of shit" He snarled, both alphas bloodied from punches, Gord saw something glint before he growled out as he felt a blade swiped against his face, he fell back and held his right eye before he lunged again, he snarled and punched Charles with all his strength on his chest to knock the wind out of him enough to get him in a headlock with his arms behind his back, his right eye closed as blood dripped down from an opened wound.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:31 am

The omega nodded his head, eager to see what the alpha would make him. While the alpha was gone, he worked to fix up the nest. Making sure it was nice and soft, just the way he liked it. So when he laid in it, he was enveloped in warmth. The small omega perked his head up once food was brought over. His mouth watered, eyeing it excitedly. He shifted happily and grabbed for a few. Scarfing them down in a few quick bites. He purred in delight, looking up to his new alpha in glee. "These are so good. Charles never let me have sweets like this. Told me it would ruin my figure." He said, watching the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:24 pm

The alpha smiled and nodded lightly, pulling away from his mate, "You fix up your nest, I'll make you something" He purred, rising up and he left the room, coming back not long later with multiple different sweets for him, some could be hoarded away if need be.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 2:44 pm

Evan allowed the alpha to lift him up. Carrying him up to the bedroom. Watching as he also grabbed blankets and clothes. Observing him as he piled them in the closet. Purring excitedly, wanting to curl up in it now. He listened to the other things he had to add. A soft smile on his face, looking into his eyes once their foreheads were touching. "Hmm.. being pampered with sweets and food sounds really nice." He liked food, but his abusive mate never gave him what he wanted. Charles always thought for himself, and only himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 5:58 pm

"Well, I would start with this" he said, rising up easily and carrying the omega as he walked, going to the bedroom and he grabbed plenty of blankets and clothing of his, he opened the large closet and began laying everything inside, "Giving you everything you need for the perfect nest" He purred, nuzzling the omega and he kissed at his neck softly, "Showering you with little gifts to make you smile" He cooed, purring loudly, "And of course, knotting you whenever you wish" He chuckled, leaning his forehead against the omega's softly, "Anything you want to add, omega" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 5:54 pm

Evan frowned in thought, unsure of how he wanted to be pampered. "I.. I don't really know. I've never been panpered or loved this much. How about you surprise me? How would you pamper an omega?" He asked, tilting his head to the side as he watched the alpha below him. A bit curious as to how he would do it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:23 pm

The alpha held the omega close and he nuzzled him, purring softly he raised a brow as he heard the other's question, "Well, how do you want to be pampered? I'll do whatever you want for you" He cooed, kissing him softly, "I want you to feel like the happiest omega in the world, I never want you to be sad again" He said as he gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:20 pm

Evan sighed and nodded, relaxing on top of the alpha. "Fine- okay. I'll stay here with you." He said, closing his eyes to relax. A bit tired from being bred by his close friend. "So, how are you going to pamper me, alpha?" He asked, lifting his head to look at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 am

"You realize there's been many times someone has tried to kill me in my sleep right? Boxing is a dirty job" He said, frowning lightly, "You're not going anywhere, for one we're knotted still, and secondly, he'll smell me on you" He said, "I'll keep you safe, I promise" He said, nuzzling him, hoping he could convince him to stay.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:28 am

"What if he finds out where you live? I'm worried he's going to come here at night and kill us. I wouldn't be surprised if he does..." he chewed his lip, moving his head down to nuzzle at his shoulder. "I'm goimg to have to leave. I don't want you to get hurt, not because of him." He said, pulling back and looking him in the eyes. Distressed and scared for them both.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 6:00 pm

He frowned lightly as he listened to the omega, letting out a sigh, "You're staying here, tomorrow after my match we'll go and get your things" He stated firmly, "I'm not letting you go there alone anymore, he's too much of a threat" He stated, "I won't risk you" He said as he nuzzled him softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:56 pm

Evan laid on top of the alpha, shifting around slightly to get comfortable, making sure he didn't tug on his knot too much. "I know, i did want to be knotted." He said, smiling and purring as Gordon kissed him. "I'm just worried about him finding out. I'm worried about him getting so mad that he.. you know.." he couldn't bring himself to say it. He was afraid the alpha was going to eventually murder him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 2:01 pm

Gordon panted as he shifted their position, he laid on his back and held the omega close, nuzzling and kissing at his neck softly, "Love you too" He murmured softly, refusing to let him go, "Well you're the one that wanted to be knotted" He teased, kissing him softly, "Gives me even more of a reason to fight him off if you are pregnant" He said with a huff.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Evan shuddered as warm cum continued to fill him, shifting his hips as the alpha bucked into him, getting his seed as deep as possible. He relaxed in his hold, shutting his eyes in content. "I love you, alpha." He purred, feeling nice and full from the amount of cum the other filled him with. "My alpha just wants to inseminate me, doesn't he?" He purred in amusement. Still holding onto the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:51 pm

The alpha panted and nodded as the omega spoke, he kissed him deeply as he thrust his knot into him, groaning as he felt the omega's warmth surround his knot, he continued to thrust until he came within him, growling loudly and he leaned over the omega, his knot throbbing as he thrust his seed deep into the other, he shivered as he listened to the omega, "My omega" He growled out, nosing and nuzzling at his neck, he struggled to resist his urge to mark the omega, he knew it would only make it worse for him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:43 pm

"I.. I don't care. It's more of a reason to help me get away from Charles." He responded, moving back onto his cock. Desperate to get him to knot him. Once he felt the knot finally pop into him, he relaxed and moaned softly as he was filled. He moved his head down and nosed at his neck. "Alpha.. my alpha.." he rumbled, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:40 pm

The alpha perked up slightly as he listened to the other he shivered at the request, "Are you sure omega?" He questioned as he continued roughly thrusting into him, "Are you willing to take the risk of getting pregnant?" He asked, panting heavily, looking the other in the eye.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:37 pm

The omega trembled and gasped softly, wiggling to work his hips back so the alpha could thrust deeper into him. His fingers continued to hold onto his back, moving his legs out in an attempt to help the alpha knot him. He shut his eyes tightly as his balls roughly hit against his ass. "Fuck, alpha.. i want you to knot me," he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Gordon growled out in pleasure as he began speeding up his thrusts, gripping the omega's hips and he held him up to thrust deeper into him, the Alpha's knot beginning to swell as he continued to thrust, his thrusts becoming rougher, his skin slapping hard against the other's.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Evan grabbed onto the other, holding onto him tightly. Refusing to let him go, wanting him to be close to him. A quivering breath left him as he felt him pull out, only to thrust back in. The shorter omega whined and gave pleasured cries with each thrust. Fingertips digging into the back of his shoulders. "A.. Alpha- so good." He moaned, shutting his eyes tightly and burying his face against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:12 am

"I intend to" He teased as he nuzzled the omega, pressing his body down to meet with the other's, shifting his hips back and pulling out slowly, before thrusting back into him with a groan, he gripped the omega's hips as he continued his steady thrusts, letting out heavy pants as he stayed over the omega, pressing his face into the other's neck.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:09 am

"You can worship later," he gasped. Wiggling his hips to get comfortable, legs moving up to curl around his waist. His body tensed as the alpha above him worked to push into him. He gave a louder, pleasured sob as his large cock pushed deep into him. Shutting his eyes tightly as it rubbed him deep. After getting used to his large size, he told him to move.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:01 am

"Guess this will have to wait until your heat has calmed" He teased lightly, he shifted back, removing the last bit of his own clothing before he hovered over the omega, he licked his lips and kissed the omega deeply, prodding his cock against his entrance before he thrust into him, pushing as deep into him as he could before stopping to let him get used to his size.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 12:57 am

Evan watched him sink down to lick and kiss at his thighs. Wondering if he felt them tremble against his lips. A soft breath escaped him once a warm tongue ran over his slick entrance. He grabbed at the couch and the alpha, ears flat against his head. "Fuck.. please- I need you alpha." He sobbed, wiggling around below him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next