From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 12:41 am

"I know omega" he purred as he continued kissing at his chest and he shifted his weight, licking and kissing the omega's thighs, purring loudly and he licked at his entrance softly, the alpha wanted to be sure the omega knew how he was to be treated, worshipped, not abused like he was, he wanted to be the omega's release from that world of pain.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 12:31 am

The omega watched him carefully, wiggling around to help get out of his shirt. A soft purr leaving him as lips traveled along his chest. Helping the alpha ease him out of the rest of clothes. A surprised gasp escaped him as fingers brushed up against his entrance. He had been producing slick since he's gotten to the house. So his thighs and entrance were pretty slick. He rocked his hips back and whined, looking to the side sheepishly. "A-Alpha... please-" he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 6:03 pm

The large alpha shivered and froze for a few seconds as he breathed in deeply, he gave a low lustful growl as he eased the other's shirt off, kissing and massaging the omega's chest, beginning to work the rest of the omega's clothing off, he traced the omega's entrance with his fingers, using two fingers and rubbing his entrance as he licked down his stomach, a rumbling purr leaving the alpha in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 5:58 pm

"Yeah, yeah.. i hear you." He said, firmly holding onto the alpha as he was leaned back onto the couch. He gave a soft whine as lips traveled up along his neck, body tensing up and trembling. Enjoying the hands that worked over hischest and sides. Evan moved a hand up, grabbing for his scent blocker. Taking it off and placing it down to the side. Letting the scent of his heat finally show. It was a sweet scent, smelled of strawberries and vanilla. Evan was mostly disgusted by how it smelled. But he knew alphas craved scents like this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 1:18 pm

The alpha seemed to perk up slightly as he listened to him, he purred and nuzzled his friend, "If you want to stop at any point, tell me" He cooed softly, he shifted their position and laid the omega on his back, staying over him and he kissed at his neck softly, his hands slipping up his shirt and feeling up his chest and sides.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Evan blushed as the other continued to lick at his neck. Letting out a weak breath, trying to calm himself. What surprised him more was when he told him that he wanted to show him how a real alpha is supposed to treat their omega. He chewed on his lip, testing the thought of it. It would be nice to know how an alpha is supposed to be treating him. "O-Okay," he agreed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:46 pm

The alpha continued to hold the omega, he nuzzled him and continued to lick at his neck, purring out loudly, he frowned against the other's neck as he listened to him, "Then... I'll keep you safe" He murmured against his neck, "Or at least, show you how a real alpha treats and omega" He murmured, holding him close, "No one deserves what he's doing to you, especially you" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:30 pm

"More or less, we are the ones that have to get pregnant after all." He responded. Tensing up as warm, soft lips pressed against his neck. He gasped  and moved to firmly grab for his clothes. Body shuddered at the attention, since he was still in heat. "I know I should leave that asshole. But.. I'm afraid to do so. I'm worried he's going to come out and look for me. Which would end up hurting me or something." He said, weak purrs escaping him as the alpha licked at his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:22 pm

"I guess I'm just old fashioned, but it's how I was raised, as the only alpha of my family now, I was taught omegas are the key to our survival" He rambled on, continuing to hold the omega close to him, purrs rising from his chest, he noted the other's scratching, frowning softly and he gave soft kisses and licks to his neck, trying to ease him, "You know you'll have to leave him Evan, before he does something worse, or gets you pregnant, who knows, you may have an omega and he would do the same to them" He said against his neck, continuing to lick him gently, curling his arms and legs tightly around the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 5:20 am

Evan looked over to Gordon, following him as he led him to the couch. Sitting down grabbing for the drink that he was given. Taping his fingers against the container of the beverage. Allowing the alpha to pull him close. "Yeah, i know. I appreciate that you're willing to do this for me." He murmured softly, looking over to him with a light smile. When Gordon questioned him about why he got with him. "He was just so much nicer and sweeter then. After a few years, he just became a drunk and was such an asshole." He said, shutting his eyes as he leaned back in an attempt to relax. "Yeah, but some don't believe that like you do. They just believe an omega is less than what they are." The omega commented, moving a hand up to rub at his face. "Don't- I don't want you to end up in a fight with him. You don't really need to do that." He said, scratching at his neck slightly. Skin feeling itchy due to his heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Gordon frowned as he listened to him, he grabbed their favorite drinks, he walked the omega to the couch and he sat with him, pulling him close in an attempt to comfort him, a deep rumbling purr rising from his chest, "You can stay as long as you want" He stated, "I don't know what drew you to him in the first place, in highschool I beat the shit out of him constantly until you two started dating" He said, curling around the omega softly, unable to hold back a low growl as he smelt the drunken alpha all over the other, he had wanted to take his longtime friend as a mate since highschool, but he didn't want to force him like most other Alpha's, "Do you want me to go over there? I may have a match tomorrow but he's no alpha for abusing his mate, omega's are to be cherished, alphas hit it lucky when they find theirs and can keep them interested" He rambled on.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Evan Wiles looked up to where the alpha stood, squirming once he was told to come in. He looked over to him and frowned, fumbling around with his fingers once he was asked that question. "I.. I started my heat, and he came home drunk like he usually does. He forced himself on me and tried to beat me. But I managed to push him off and escape. Before I left, I put on a scent blocker. I didn't want to have an alpha grab me on my way here." He said, looking down with a frown. Evan had short, scruffy brown hair with forest green eyes. His figure was small and thin, but that didn't stop him. He had a few scars littering places along his skin due to his alpha abusing him. "I was worried he would rape me again like he's done before.." he trailed off, not wanting to think about it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:34 pm

Gordon Oliver, or Gord for short, sighed as he lazily got out of bed, he could head a loud banging at his front door, "I'm coming I'm coming" He snarled as he trudged to the door, he growled out as he swung the door open, he was about to snarl out again when he saw his childhood omega friend, he frowned heavily as he saw him, "Come in" He said, "What happened?" He asked, growling lightly at the scent of the omega's alpha, "Did he touch you again?" He demanded as he closed the door once the omega was inside. Gord had deep blue eyes with long tied back blonde hair, he had a scar running from his left eyebrow down his nose and down to the middle of his chin, he was quite tall and a well known boxer, bruises littering the large male's form from a recent match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5