HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:31 am

"Good, or else I wouldn't be able to let you rest" he teased as he kept him close, kissing him back and giving a possessive growl, "I think tomorrow will be the best time to challenge the bastard, there will be other royals for the council meeting as witness, it's a good thing I have favors from all the kingdoms" He said, "Being as well known as I am has its perks I assume" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:28 am

The prince exhaled softly as the knight bucked into him lightly every now and then. Snuggling close to him when he rolled over. "You will always be the better alpha. Besides, i never loved that old coot anyways." He purred lovingly. Moving his head to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:37 pm

The alpha chuckled softly as he watched his mate, purring loudly, kissing along his jawline softly, giving soft bucks of his hips off and on to keep them stimulated, he rolled over so he wasn't crushing his mate, "So, who's the better alpha?" He asked with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:36 pm

The young omega shuddered as the knight thrusted into him. Gripping onto him so he could bring the alpha close to him. He groaned as the alpha knotted him, cumming deep into him and making sure the seed was deep into him. He drooled slightly as he struggled to relax under his mate. Blushing sheepishly below his lover.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Hugh growled out as he bucked into the omega roughly, biting at his chest and he shifting his weight to bring him closer, rumbling out loudly as he worked to knot the omega, "Mine" He snarled as he sucked on his neck as he pounded his hips against the omega's until his knot popped into him and he continued thrusting into him until he came, thrusting his seed deep into the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 4:21 am

Wren kept a firm hold on Hugh as he thrusted into him, purring in delight as he continued to growl for him. His growls just made him feel weak. He tilted his head as he nibbled and licked at his mark. Licking his lips in an effort to stop drooling from the pleasure. Shifting his hips to try and get him to knot him. "All yours, Alpha-" he panted, nuzzling his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Hugh continued growling out for the omega as he thrust into him, kissing at his neck and biting at his neck, his knot swelling and hitting against the omega as he pounded his hips against the other's, "Mine" He growled as he licked and nipped at his mark spot on his neck, the alpha wanted badly to mark the omega, but he knew if he did it now things would go wrong for the challenge to the king.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:36 pm

The royal omega purred in delight as he responded to him. Shuddering lightly at the deep growl he spoke the word in. He was all his, he belonged to him. He gave a noise as they shifted positions, moving to make sure he was comfortable. While he also moved his hips back against Hugh's own thrusts. Moans and pants still escaping him as he moved.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

The alpha let out loud grunts and growls as he thrust into the omega, "Omega" Came the Knight's deep growl as he bucked into him wildly, his knot swelling and pressing against him firmly with each thrust, Hugh let out heavy grunts as he shifted their position slightly, raising the Royal's hips more and thrusting down into him with great force, working to thrust as deep as he could into him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:44 am

Wren trembled as his alpha thrusted into him. Moving his legs up to hook them around his hips. Wanting to keep his alpha as close as possible. Moans and pants leaving him in pleasure, clinging onto the knight as he thrusted into him. "Ngh- Alpha-" he whined, moving his head into his neck. A loud purr rumbling from him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Hugh began to let out low grunts and growls as he sped up his thrusts, pressing his body close to the omega's and he gave deep thrusts into him, his hands gripping his hips to hold him steady as he sped up his thrusts, nipping and licking along the omega's chest, purring loudly and groaning as he continued to thrust, his knot swelling fairly quickly, though he didn't seem to want to let up.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 6:52 am

The young omega closed an eye as Hugh continued to rub his scent on him. Purring softly and moving his head up as the alpha kissed at his throat. He shifted his legs as the knight pushed into him. Having a soft breath leave him as he got used to his size. He moved his face to nuzzle at his shoulder, a loud purr continuing to leave him. Drinking in his comforting scent. Glad that Hugh was here for him, his alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:00 am

The jealous alpha continued to grip the omega close to him and rub his scent into him, once he was satisfied that he couldn't smell the older alpha on his omega anymore, Hugh kissed and bit at the omega's throat playfully, bucking his hips against the omega lightly before shifting to push into him slowly, a deep growl leaving the alpha, his muscles tense as he refrained from just pounding away at the omega, he wanted to prove he was the better alpha in as many ways as he could, though his own internal patience was running thin.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:09 am

Wren shifted and remained close to the alpha. Biting his lower lip as the knight grinded against him. Slightly shuddering as he felt his cock rub up and prod against him. "Are you sure?" He asked him lightly, sensing the jealousy that radiated off of the alpha. Purring softly as he rubbed his cheek against him, working his scent onto him. Moving his head to nuzzle him in return.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:19 pm

The muscular knight gave a growl as he held the other close to him, grinding roughly against him, the alpha continuing to work his scent into the omega, his cock growing hard quickly and pressing firmly against the omega, "I'll figure something out, all that matters right now is you" He said, rubbing his cheeks against the omega, licking and kissing at his chest.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 8:34 am

The young omega shuddered and slightly wiggled on the bed as the knight continued to lap at his entrance. Working the cum out of him, making sure a good majority of it had left him. Wren blushed as he climbed over him, grabbing onto him and nuzzling him in return. His breath hitched as the other called him his omega, his omega. He purred lightly as he grinded against him. "Are you sure? You want to be subtle. I don't want anyone to think that either of us is a suspect." He said, shifting below the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:56 am

Hugh continued lapping at the omega's entrance, growling loudly at his much cum he was getting out of the omega, as he got as much as he was able to out, he moved over the other and nuzzled him, grumbling lightly, "I should get him in his sleep... So he won't do this to my omega again" He growled, the knight beginning to let his anger get the better of him, grinding against the omega and kissing at his neck.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:42 am

Wren blushed as the alpha insisted that he would fix that. Blushing as Hugh shifted between his legs. Letting him move his legs so they could both be comfortable. He gasped as the knight worked to lap at his leaking entrance, plunging his tongue into him to work the cum out of him. He tensed his back up and gripped at the bed. Trying to remain loose around his tongue so the alpha could work the cum out of him easier.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 am

The alpha continued rubbing himself against the omega, feeling content once his own scent overpowered all others in the room, he gave a growl at the omega's words, "I'll fix that" He said as he shifted his weight, he moved between the omega's legs and he pulled his legs over his shoulders as he laid against the bed, beginning to lap at his entrance, bringing the other close to him as he plunged his tongue into him to work the other Alpha's cum out of him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:04 am

The omega allowed the alpha to pull him close, not really wanting to move away from him. Then again, he didn't feel like moving away at all. He purred softly as he felt the other rub against him. Whining as he felt him buck and hump against him. Trying to get rid of the kings scent that was still on him. "I feel so full.." he complained, stretching out ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:27 am

"Boring once you left" He said as he moved to the bed, laying on the bed and he pulled the omega close, beginning to rub against him to make sure his scent was all over him, purring loudly to comfort the omega, he even held him down and dry humped against him to get his musk over the omega, rubbing his cheeks against his neck and he continued purring.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:18 am

Wren refused to move from his spot on the bed. Too full and too tired to do anything at the moment. He turned his head as the knight stepped into the room. Shuddering as he heard the other growl at the scent of the alpha. He shifted to curl on his side, wincing at the pain in his hips. "How was training?" He asked, turning his head to look at the alpha that was in his room. Wishing it could have been him that bred him silly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:07 am

Hugh glanced back and gave a small growl as he watched the omega leave, he finished up with the trainees before doing his rounds around the castle, when he spotted the king in his robe he retreated to Wren, knocking on the door and letting him know who it was before he slipped into the room, closing and locking the door behind him, unable to hold in an agitated growl at the musk of the other alpha in he room.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:23 am

Wren watched in amusement as three alphas came charging at the experienced knight, only to get knocked away like it was nothing. He could see in their eyes that they were determined to impress him. The young omega found it amusing to see that they yearned to impress him. He shifted and continued to snack on the food he had. Watching until the king found him and took him away. He nearly whined, looking back to Hugh before following the king back to hos own bedroom. Stripping for the king before letting him have his way with him. The older king bred him for as long as possible. Filled him until his stomach hurt and he was leaking cum. The king grunted in content before wrapping a robe around himself. Leaving his mate to relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:04 am

Hugh rolled his eyes as he listened to the other's whistling, walking one rookie upside the head and knocking him to the floor with ease, "Alright brats, you've warmed up enough, time for a real test" he said, grasping a sword by the hilt and he easily swung it about, "Come at me" He said with a sly grin, Hugh knew he was the most impressive alpha in the training hall, and the other alphas knew it, but with an omega in the room, the younger alphas wanted to show off, a group of three charging at Hugh, only for one to get the butt of a sword to his forehead, knocking him down, another had his feet knocked from under him, the last managed to cross swords with Hugh for a mere few seconds before being knocked back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next