From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:46 am

The alpha chuckled as he carried his mate inside, the house hadn't changed much, besides being cleaned, he was hesitant to let the omega walk, but he gave in, setting him down gently and staying as close as he could incase he needed to catch the omega, scared he may hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 5:34 am

"Yeah, that would be nice." He responded to him, a soft smile on his face as the alpha kissed him. Relaxing in the car once they managed to drive back home. When they arrived, he was lifted out and brought inside. He was glad to be back home, glad that he wasn't in that hospital bed. He squirmed against the other eagerly. Wanting to relax and enjoy some good food. That was when he remembered that he still had some candy, so he hoped that was still good. He told the alpha to let him attempt to walk, needing to build up his strength once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:02 am

The alpha chuckled as he listened to his mate, "Maybe when I go pick up your medications and come groceries I'll get a trim" He said, kissing his mate softly after helping him into the car before he went to the drivers side, getting in and starting the car, glancing to his mate before he backed out of the parking spot and he began driving home.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:00 am

The omega opened his mouth to complain, but he closed it and shifted against his alpha. Letting himself be carried through the halls. "You need to trim and fix it up a bit, but I think you look handsome with it." He added, watching as they checked out and trailed to the car. He shifted back in the passenger seat, relieved to be somewhere besides the bed. He turned his head and looked to the alpha, hoping to show that he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:50 pm

"I'll take care of everything else, you just need to get your strength back" He said, nuzzling his mate and carrying him easily through the halls, chuckling as he heard the other about his beard, "Well, if you want me to keep it" He chuckled, kissing his hand softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 pm

Evan grunted as he was lifted up, sitting on the bed and allowing his alpha to dress him. He thanked him quietly once he was clothed. He was glad to be out of that hospital gown. He curled his arms around his shoulders as the alpha grabbed him to take him home. "Yeah, that would be nice. I'm sure I'm also going to have medication to take too. So we should get that later." He said, moving his hand up to stroke his beard. "I don't know, i kinda like seeing you with a beard." He chortled, nuzzling the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:02 am

The alpha rose up fairly quickly at the idea of going home, he gave a sound and caught his omega as he fell, frowning heavily before lifting him up and setting him on the bed, helping him get dressed in silence before taking the omega into his arms, intending to carry him out of the hospital, "We can get your strength back up at home" He said as he nuzzled his mate, "And I guess I should shave too..." he said, scratching at his beard lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:59 am

He smiled as the alpha returned the soft words. He relaxed against him, watching as the nurses made sure he was good. He pulled back once they started to unhook him from the wires. Good, he wanted to go home. He wanted to relax in a warm bed. Especially curled beside the alpha. "Come on, get up. We're going home," he said. Standing so he could get dressed. Grunting as he stumbled and fell to his knees. Having forgotten how to walk briefly due to being bedridden for weeks.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:09 am

The alpha leaned into his mate's touch, letting out quiet purrs as he stayed as close as he could get while not hurting his mate, he shivered as he heard his words, seeming to relax more, "I love you too omega" He murmured, resting down against him and he curled an arm over him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:34 am

The omega kept the alpha close, letting him press his face against his neck. He pulled back and moved to press his face against the alpha's cheeks. "It's okay, alpha. I'm sure as soon as I'm stable, they'll let me go." He assured, pressing soft kisses against his face, trying to ease his worry. He wiped his thumbs across his face, purring in an effort to soothe him. "I love you," he murmured. Not pulling his hands away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:06 am

"I just want you home... Away from all this" He murmured as he stayed as close to his mate as he could without hurting him, Gordon was trembling as he held his mate, pressing his face into the crook of his neck, whimpering softly as he breathed in his scent, fearful he was dreaming and when he woke, his mate would be gone.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:57 am

Evan allowed the alpha to grab him and hold him. He purred softly for him, attempting to get him to relax. "It's okay, alpha. You're not going to lose me that easily, you know." He responded softly. Moving his head down to nuzzle at his head. Relieved to have him close once more. He missed him so much. He never thought he would have him this close again. But here he was, and he was thankful.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 8:56 pm

The alpha pressed into his mate, giving a small whimper as he curled his arms around him, holding him as if he would break, "I-I was so worried... Scared I would lose you..." he said quietly, "I didn't mean to..." he whimpered, the alpha seemed broken, like his soul had been ripped from him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Evan still held onto the alpha, eating what food he was given and allowed the nurses to do what they needed to. When they were done, they informed the omega of being able to leave tomorrow. They just wanted to see how stable he would be throughout the night. Once they left, he turned to his mate. Moving his hands up to caress his face. "Alpha.. you really let yourself go-" he rasped quietly. Hoping to get himself used to speaking again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 1:07 pm

Gordon nuzzled and continued to fuss over his mate, growling whenever he didn't like what a nurse did, upon closer inspection, it was clear the alpha was thin, his hair had grown out more and was unkempt, he had quite a beard now, he had lost quite a lot of muscle mass, it was clear he hadn't been going to fights for a long time, his career was likely over, but he just wanted his omega, he wanted to take him home and hide him away from the world.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:40 am

The omega emitted a soft sob as his alpha touched and fussed over him. He whimpered and moved his arms to grab onto his mate, holding onto him as tightly as possible. He refused to let him go, glad to have him back. He buried his face into his neck, drinking in his comforting scent. The nurses looked to one another, surprised that the omega was finally awake. They were about to pull the plug on him, but were grateful they wouldn't have to do that. They just soon allowed the alpha to stay, working around him to attend to the omega. Giving him something to eat, but made sure it was light so he wouldn't get sick.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:01 am

Gordon shivered as he heard his mate's voice, after months without his voice he craved hearing more, but didn't want to push him, the malnourished alpha was slow and hesitant to sit on the bed with the omega, nuzzling and fussing over him softly, Gordon tensed and gave a deep warning growl when nurses tried to convince him to leave, he clenched his fists and refused to leave his mate, they kept him away for this long, he wasn't going to let them anymore, "Mine" came the Alpha's snarl.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:22 am

Evan nearly jumped in his seat as the door flew open. Henwatched as his alpha scrambled into his room. Shocked by how crazed he looked. He nearly tensed as Gordon ran over and grabbed his hand. He soon realized that he must've been out for a long time. Which was probably why his alpha was freaking out like he was. Evan moved his head down to nuzzle at the top of his head. Trying to soothe him, hating how panicked he was. He opened his mouth, voice weak but he still managed a few words. "Im okay," is what he uttered. He knew recovery was going to be hell. Since he had to walk and regain his strength.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Watching his omega laying there for days on end was beginning to do more harm than good to Gordon, he wasn't caring for himself, he barely ate or drank, the nurses eventually refused to let him see the omega unless he cared for himself, but it only had stressed him more, the alpha had flown into a rage multiple times, enough to where he needed to be admitted and kept bound to the bed, but he managed to get out, nurses yelped as he shoved past and he gave snarls, he slammed the door open, breathing heavily and he stared toward his mate, his world coming back to him and he rushed to the bed, he was kneeling down before the bed and he grabbed his mate's hand, clinging onto him and he shoulders trembled as he tried to keep his composure but also make sure he wasn't just seeing things.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:41 pm

Evan remained in this state for a few months. The doctors trying everything to keep him alive. Soon enough, the omega finally forced himself to wake up. He jerked on the bed and squirmed, looking around in panic. Swallowing lightly as he struggled to figure out where he was. Soon noticing that he was in a hospital. The omega looked around shakily, wondering where his alpha was. But he didn't smell his scent, it was stale. He whimpered pathetically and shifted up on his bed, trying to process everything.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:19 pm

As soon as Gordon had been patched up and allowed in with his mate, he refused to leave his side, he had bandages over his wounded eye, the rest of his wounds bandaged, he gently held his mate's hand and rubbed his hand softly, whimpering lightly as he watched the omega, he spoke to him often, letting him know he would be alright.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:16 pm

Evan didn't even notice that he had been lifted onto a stretcher. A few nurses trying to tend to the wound on his head. They took him quickly to the hospital. They made sure to put him on a bed and hooked him up. Working to make sure he remained alive. Evan was confused, just wishing things were okay. He wanted to be in his warm nest, wanted to be with his alpha. Where was his mate, anyway? Was he okay? Was he hurt more? The omega wanted to move, but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:19 am

A groan rang out from Gordon as the first shot hit into his leg, the alpha roared out as the omega had been shot, he snarled and grabbed the alpha again, trying to shake and slam him into the ground, he kicked out as two officers had to pull him back and another grabbed Charles, paramedics came quickly for the omega, Gordon continued to try to fight to get to his omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:13 am

Evan shifted to grab the phone, calling for the police to come. He watched the drunken alpha struggle, watching as he pulled out another thing. He gasped and jumped as a loud gunshot sounded through the house. He watched in horror as blood hit the ground. The omega panicked and backed up, eyes wide as he struggled to try and ease the irritated alpha. His heart stopped as Charles turned the gun to him. "Charles- put the gun down.. please-" he begged, afraid of being shot as well. The alpha just stared him dead in the eyes, firing the gun and hitting his head. Evan shuddered and soon collapsed to the ground. Thats when he heard police sirens roar from outside. Hoping they would come in and save them. He laid there on the ground, vision having gone black. He could hear everything going on, but he couldn't see anything. That only caused him to panic.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:18 am

Gordon was panting and keeping a tight grip on the other alpha, letting the omega do as he wished, he didn't even let the alpha try to curl up to help ease his pain, "Call the cops to get him" He panted to the omega, grunting as the other alpha swung his head back and hit him in the face, Gordon snarled and he slammed him onto the floor again, throwing another hard punch to the face, "I'd kill you if I didn't care about the charge" He snarled in a dark tone to the drunken alpha, though his own rage was beginning to boil over, he was clearly trying to hold back from killing the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next