From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:58 am

The omega watched the alpha speak, blinking his eyes at him. Giving a soft noise as a hand came and smacked at his rear. Fingers curling into the soft flesh. Cheeks blushing once the alpha suggested teaching him more. He just sat there, contemplation for the longest time. Mitch knew that he should be getting back home to his tribe, but he wanted to stay with the alpha longer. "I... wouldn't mind staying here a while longer for a few more lessons." He finally said to the older werewolf, flashing him a sheepish smile.

Mitch shifted himself, chewing on his bottom lip at the feeling of his cum leave his little cunt. "What else do you have that you need to show me?" He asked, curious as to what else the alpha had to offer. "Oh! You suggested we do our wolf forms, would that be a good lesson?" He asked, tilting his head and watching the alpha. Wanting to hear what he had to say in response to him suggesting something else. Mitch didn't want to leave yet, and the pack wouldn't notice his absence. He was sure that he was going to be fine.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 6:21 am

The alpha licked his lips as he held the omega close to him, giving a soft chuckle as he listened to the omega, "Well, you should be getting back" He said as he playfully smacked at the omega's rear and squeezed his butt, massaging his rear as he couldn't help touching the omega, "Wouldn't want anyone to worry now, would we" He cooed, "Though maybe I could stay here longer, you know, to teach you more" He teased lightly.

The alpha stretched out as he watched the omega, grinning as he watched his seed plop out of the omega and pool on the ground below them, "I'd love to fill your tight pussy again, my cock fits so we'll inside you, and you hug my knot so we'll" He praised with a grin as he looked the omega up and down, almost upset that he wouldn't be able to show off his work.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 3:10 am

Mitch exhaled lightly when he finally got a hold of his breathing. Moving his head down against his neck, listening to what the older werewolf had to say. "I'm glad I was good." The young omega had been really worried that he wasn't good at all. But, the alpha told him that he was perfect. So that made him feel light and happy. He shivered as teeth gently grazed over a spot on his neck. Body tensing and instinctively moving his head for the male. "Yeah... I saw an alpha and an omega do so while in their wolf form." He responded softly. Would they be able to do it in their beast form? He wasn't sure.

Eventually the alpha pulled his cock out of him once the knot shrank enough for him to. He relaxed, breath catching in his throat at the cum that started to fall from his slightly sore folds. He pulled his head back slightly to look at the older werewolf, blushing lightly. "Y-Yeah... I did." Mitch spoke sheepishly, warmth pooling in his gut at the praise. "I'm happy to know I was good. Will there be more?" He asked, though he knew he had to get back home to his pack. The poor omega just wanted to snuggle into the warm alpha and sleep, but knew that wouldn't be the case. That, and he needed to get rid of the alpha's scent so the other werewolves wouldn't smell the stranger on him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:22 am

The alpha panted as he held the omega close to him, bucking his hips every so often, he glanced to the omega as he listened to him, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, I sure did" He said, even nipping at the omega's bonding spot but not marking him as his, despite his instinct to do so, "Just think, you can do this in our other forms too" He cooed as he held him, the alpha enjoying relaxing after releasing his pent up cum into the omega.

The alpha pulled lightly on his knot every so often, waiting for his knot to shrink, once it did and slid out of the omega, he continued holding the omega close as his cock slowly fell limp between them, the alpha relaxing back, "Did you enjoy your lessons cutie?" He cooed as he looked toward the omega, "You were a very good student" He praised.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:11 am

The younger omega felt a shudder pass along his spine as the alpha growled a praise to him. Chewing on his bottom lip to try and keep his breath from catching within his throat. Feeling the knot buried deep within him, keeping them locked together until the knot decided to shrink. With the knot in place, he felt his hot cum shoot deep within him. He was just absolutely eating up the attention, slumping his body against the older male's own body. Slowly regaining his senses, softly panting to try and slow his breath.

He couldn't help but purr in response to his words. Nearly moaning softly at the warm tongue that pressed against his hot, sweaty skin. Keeping his neck presented to him, enjoying the affection greatly that the alpha gave him. He whined softly as he called him a cutie. This alpha really knew how to charm, that was for sure. "Yeah... it's different. Though it feels really good." He told the alpha. Shifting himself to get comfortable, feeling his knot shift inside of him. Still feeling the alpha pump him full of cum. How much did he have? Was he that pent up?

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:32 am

The large alpha breathed heavily as he worked to knot the omega, jerking his hips roughly and bringing him down just as hard, he bared his teeth and groaned loudly as he felt his knot sink into the omega, he bucked his hips a few more times before he growled loudly as he came within the omega, gripping him firmly, "Fuck baby... You did so good little omega" He growled as he praised the omega.

The alpha grunted as he felt the omega milking his cock of his cum, "Fuck... You take my knot so well, don't you little one" He said as he licked at his neck, the alpha keeping the omega close to him, kissing and licking at his neck, "You like my big knot, don't you cutie?" He chuckled against his neck as he glanced toward him, his cock jerking and throbbing inside the omega as he filled him with his cum.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:16 am

Mitch shuddered slightly as his hands returned to his hips, holding onto him and helping him bounce on his cock. It didn’t take long before he bucked up into him each time he came down on him. Moans and whines escaping the omega as he rode his cock, rather glad the alpha was helping him. His legs were shaking from the pleasure, though he still continued to push. Wanting to ride him as best he could, not wanting to disappoint the older werewolf.

He barely noticed the alpha lean back to watch his cock plunge into him. Eyes slightly rolled back and his tongue hanging from the side of his mouth. Feeling the larger male pull him down more on his cock. Feeling his knot catch at his entrance. He slumped into the alpha's body as the knot plunged into him, tying them together. The knot caused him to reach his orgasm, mewling against his shoulder as he came around his cock. Body instinctively working to milk the alpha of his cum.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:05 am

The alpha held the omega to him, waiting for his go-ahead before he gripped his hips and began helping him bounce on his cock, he gave a deep groan as he enjoyed the feeling of the omega wrapped around his cock, when the omega seemed more used to the feeling he began bucking up into him whenever he came down onto him, the alpha groaning out in pleasure.

"Fuck" The alpha cursed as he leaned back slightly to watch his cock spear into the omega, "You're so tight little omega" He growled out as he held his hips, beginning to bring him down harder onto his cock while bucking into him, the alpha growling loudly in pleasure as he began trying to knot the omega, bucking more forcefully and bringing him down harder to meet his cock.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:06 am

The omega took in a sharp breath, remaining seated on his cock. Feeling his large hands hold his hips and gently rub at his thighs. Finding it to be rather soothing, still working to adjust to the massive cock that was inside of him. He flicked an ear, shifting his hips slightly. Whining weakly from the slight movement, finding the feeling to be a tad bit uncomfortable.

He looked to the alpha when he spoke. "Okay.." he said softly, looking down at his spread lap. Shifting his lips and testing whether or not it was still uncomfortable. Though, it probably wouldn't start feeling good unless he went for it. So, Mitch did just that and shifted up. Gripping the alpha's shoulders as he did so, whimpering at the feeling of the cock leave him. Sinking back down and gasping as the length stretched him open once more. Continuing to rise slowly and fall back onto his cock a few times before his body got used to it. "O-Okay... it doesn't feel uncomfortable anymore like it did." He finally told the alpha.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:36 am

The alpha gave a soft chuckle as he watched the omega, shifting himself to help the other, he held his hips and rubbed his thighs to soothe him, letting him take his cock at his own pace, "There you go... Take my cock" He growled softly, refraining from bucking his hips, feeling his knot pressing up against the omega when he fully sat on his cock.

"Start moving up and down when you're ready, tell me when it's not uncomfortable" He said as he held the omega close, licking and kissing at his neck, the alpha grasping and massaging the omega's rear as he let him move at his own pace, the alpha just trying to keep the other at ease.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 7:08 am

Mitch watched as the alpha continued to stroke himself. The cock remaining erect and attentive. He sat back and wiped his lips of saliva, not wanting to look too messy and disgusting due to how he drooled on himself. He flicked an ear once the alpha told him that it had been a while since he came that hard. Well, that meant he did a good job... right? His tail wagged in delight once the alpha agreed that he had done a good job. Well, that was the only thing that mattered. He closed his eyes and purred softly at the hand that stroked over his head.

"Yeah... I don't think I told many that I was going out. Nor did I tell them how long I was going to be out." He told the alpha, feeling him grab for his arms. Lifting him and bringing him close to his body. A shudder running down his spine at the cock that brushed against his folds and between his cheeks. Whimpering softly at the feeling, wondering if this was it until he was lifted and the head of his cock pressed against his entrance. His body tensed as he was pulled down onto his cock, feeling it fill him. He whined and slowly sank down onto the length. Trying not to go too fast, especially since the cock filling him was stretching him and he wasn't used to it. Eventually he was seated fully on his cock, letting off a breath and shifting against him. "A-Ah.." he whimpered out, legs shaking from the new pleasure.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:45 am

The alpha panted and growled as he bucked his hips while cumming in the omega's mouth and throat, he huffed when he let the omega go and he backed off, groaning lightly as he began stroking his cock again to stay hard, mixing his cum and the omega's saliva, "Fuck... It's been a while since I've cum that hard" He breathed out loudly, glancing toward the omega as he spoke, "Yeah, fuck, it was good" He said, even petting the omega with his free hand to reward him.

"There's one more thing we can do for this lesson, I assume you'll want to learn much more, but your pack will eventually come looking for a pretty little omega like you" He said, grabbing his arms and pulling him close, making the omega straddle him and he shifted him so his cock slid against his cunt and between his ass cheeks, the alpha grinding against the omega before moving him so the omega could sit on his cock, the alpha lining him up and pulling him down enough for his cock to slip between his folds and into his cunt, the alpha groaning in pleasure, "That's it... Take my cock" He growled out as he held him close, keeping the omega on his cock but letting him sit at his own pace.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 4:43 am

The young omega whined softly as the alpha bucked into his mouth. Trying his best to suck on him, though it was rather hard to due to how much he was drooling around his cock. He flicked an ear as he listened to the other werewolf curse. Was he doing good? He wasn't at all sure of the signs. He just hoped he was doing a decently good job for the alpha in front of him.

Mitch tensed as the older alpha yanked him forward onto his cock. Feeling it push deep into his mouth and a bit down his throat. Trying his best to not choke on the length. That was when warmth shot down his throat, nearly pulling his head back in confusion. What was so salty tasting? He was about to pull back, but the older male held him in place. The alpha telling him to swallow it, softly whining but obeying his order. Swallowing the seed that had been shot down his throat. When he didn't feel or taste any more, he pulled his head back and took in a sharp breath. "Was that... was that good?" He had asked, hoping he did decently well.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:57 am

The alpha growled as he gripped the omega's hair, bucking his hips lightly as he watched the omega begin to suck on his cock, the large alpha cursed loudly at the feeling, the alpha held himself back as long as he could from his climax, his knot swelling at the base of his cock and throbbing.

The alpha growled loudly and pulled the omega closer as he bucked his hips up toward his mouth, trying to get him to take as much of his cock as possible as he came, rope after rope shooting into his mouth and throat, "Swallow it" Growled the alpha as he gripped the omega's hair, his knot throbbing as he let out his pent up frustrations.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 2:51 am

Mitch shuddered at the praise he recieved, knowing well that he was doing a good job. Closing his eyes, licking at the head of his cock. Enjoying the fact that he was making the alpha feel good. So, like Oliver told him, he kept doing what he was doing. Unable to stop the purr that rumbled from his throat at the fingers that stroked at his head. Instinctively leaning up into the other werewolf's touch.

The young omega listened to the alpha as he told him to suck on his cock. He shifted on his knees as the alpha, feeling the head of his cock press against his lips, trying to push his way into his mouth. Mitch eventually opened his mouth and took his cock into his mouth. Carefully closing his mouth around his cock and sucking. Hoping he was doing a decently good job. Not wanting to make the alpha disappointed in him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:39 pm

Oliver gave a groan as he watched the omega, bucking his hips every so often, the alpha cursing as he watched the omega shift so he could start licking at his cock, "That's it... Keep doing that" He praised the omega, petting his head lightly as he tilted his head back, his knot throbbing as he bucked his hips every so often.

As he felt his climax building, he pulled the omega closer, groaning deeply, "Keep going... Suck on it" He panted out, trying to help the omega, pushing the head of his cock against his lips in an attempt to push his cock into his mouth, pre-cum seeping from his tip as he held back his climax, waiting until he was in the other's mouth for a few moments before letting himself go.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 4:45 am

Mitch continued to stroke at his cock, listening to what the older werewolf had to say. Where exactly was this going to go? Was the alpha going to breed him like he saw that alpha do that one omega? He wasn't at all sure what the alpha had in mind. Nor did he know a whole lot about what to do during that time. But he was a bit pleased to know that this alpha was teaching him, he was learning a lot of things he didn't know about before.

He could feel his cheeks heat up at the response the werewolf gave. Nodding his head in response and looking down towards the cock he was stroking. "O-Okay," he squeaked out softly, shifting so be could lick at his cock while he stroked him. Moving a hand for support, not taking his cock into his mouth just yet. Only just testing things out first.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 4:36 am

The large alpha leaned back as he watched the omega come closer, he eyed him and gave a light smile as he watched him, "There's much more than just that you can do" He said as he leaned back to allow the omega more room, the alpha letting out a deep pleasured groan as he felt the omega take his cock into his hand and begin stroking him.

The alpha gave light bucks of his hips as the omega squeezed at his knot, "You're doing fine" He murmured, "Just keep going" He said, "Use both hands of you need to... Even your mouth" He said as he closed his eyes lightly, tilting his head back, the alpha enjoying the pleasure from the omega, "Don't be afraid to go faster" He breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:08 am

The young omega trembled as the alpha pulled back away from his cunt. Legs slowly falling back down onto the bed, trembling as they rested on either side of the older werewolf. He lifted his head to look at the male, chewing on the inside of his cheek at the sight of his erect cock. It took the omega a moment, but he shifted up and gazed at the alpha. What more was to come? How could anything else top what he just felt?

He blushed sheepishly and looked to the side. "It... It felt really good. It was different, but it felt really good." He told him, turning his head back to look at him. Watching the male curiously as he sat back. He tilted his head as the alpha grabbed for his cock and started to stroke himself. Perking up just a bit when the werewolf suggested he went and did what he was doing now. So, cautiously, be shifted over and curled a hand around his cock. Hoping he was doing things right as he began to stroke his cock, occasionally squeezing the large growth that was at the base. Was that even normal? "A-Am... Am I doing this right?" He asked him, looking up from what he was doing.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:20 am

The alpha continued to sloppily lick and suck on the omega's cunt as he pumped his fingers in and out of him, he felt the other's inner walls spasum and contract as he orgasmed, the alpha licking his cunt a few more times before pulling away while panting, pulling back and towering over the omega, his cock hard and throbbing between his legs.

"So-" He panted out, "What did you think, omega?" He asked as he shifted his weight and sat back, his hand that he had put in the omega beginning to stroke his cock and massage his swelling knot, a deep groan leaving his throat as he stroked himself, "Why don't you come here and do what I'm doing" He huffed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Mitch trembled at the warm tongue that ran along his neck, enjoying the slightly sharp teeth that brushed against the sensitive skin of his neck. His body tensed as warmth pooled into his gut. What was this? What was this feeling? He was just about to reach the peak of  it when his fingers were pulled from him. Snapping him back into reality, a tad bit confused at what was going on. Did something happen? Did he do something wrong? He was about to ask what was going on when the Alpha moved him to lay down. That was when the older male grabbed his hips and pushed his tongue into him. "A-Ah!" He mewled, hips shifting back against his mouth.

The young omega was lost in a daze as the larger alpha worked to eat him out. It didn't take long for his need to orgasm rose again. Wiggling back against his mouth, loud moans falling from his lips. What sent him over the edge was the fingers that plunged into his cunt as well. His hips tensed as he came around his fingers. Body trembling as he whimpered, laying there in a daze.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:40 am

Oliver licked and bit at the omega's neck as he pumped his fingers quickly in and out of him, before the omega could orgasm he pulled his fingers out of him, "Lay down" He grunted as he helped him lay on his back, the alpha gripping the omega's hips and he abruptly shoved his tongue into the omega's cunt, licking and sucking as he gripped him close, the alpha growling into his cunt.

He slid his hands from the omega's hips up to his chest and he began pinching his nipples, the alpha gave a groan as he licked out the omega, pushing his tongue as far into him as he could, even moving his hand to add two fingers into his cunt and pumping quickly, the alpha doing what he could to show the omega a good pleasurable time.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:47 am

Mitch shuddered as the alpha continued to grind against him. Feeling his cock against him, the hard length grinding up against his hip. The younger omega trembling, wondering what being bred like that one omega would feel like. A whimper left his throat at the pleasure that welled up inside of him from the alpha pleasuring his cunt. His body tensed as a second finger worked into him. Though, his body accepted the finger and quickly adjusted around the size of the two fingers around him. "A-Ah..." he panted, trying not to drool all over himself from the pleasure.

"O-Okay," was all he could say. Hips jarring once a third finger was pressed into him. "A-Alpha!" He mewled out, unable to stop himself from crying out for him. Fingers digging into his legs as the fingers twisted and curled inside of him. Body tensing and arching back against the alpha. "S-So good..!" He whimpered, not having experienced anything like this before.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:45 am

The alpha leaned back as he held the omega to him, continuing to grind against him as he pumped his finger in and out of him slowly, he took his thumb and used it to stroke the omega's clit as well, slowly adding a second finger into the omega to stretch him more, the alpha chuckled softly as he watched the omega, moving his fingers quicker into him as he rolled his hips against him.

"Don't you hold anything back little omega, do whatever you feel like doing" He cooed in his ear, nipping at his ear as he spoke, eventually adding a third finger into the omega and pumping his fingers in and out of him quickly, trying to reach in deeply to get to his g-spot, curling his fingers often and even beginning to twist his wrist to pleasure the other more.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 6:32 am

Mitch bit his lip, a soft whine escaping the omega at the fingers that massaged at his folds. "O-Okay." He managed to say in response. He was a bit nervous about learning how to please an alpha, especially since he didn't really know what to do. His body tensed and trembled at the fingers that slipped between his folds. A brief shudder passing over him at the alpha mentioning how wet he was. Was that good? He didn't know. It made the white-haired omega a bit anxious.

His hips jerked as a finger pushed into him. There was a way for the alpha to push his fingers into him? Then again, how was the alpha wolf breeding the omega back at his pack? This was probably how it was done. He felt like an absolute fool for not knowing. Mitch shifted down against his hand, enjoying the pleasure. "Y-Yes..." he managed out through a moan. If this was just the beginning, he could only imagine how good this would feel later. Was this what it was like to mate?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next