From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 2:33 pm

The alpha let out a chuckle as he watched the omega, gripping him close as his hand massaged at his folds, "Well... I figure I show you how an alpha can please an omega, then I'll instruct you on how an omega please an alpha" He said as he held him close, his fingers slipping between his folds and stroking between them, the alpha growling softly as he nipped at the omega's neck, "Look at you, already so wet" He cooed in his ear.

The alpha licked at the omega's neck as he stroked the omega's cunt, one of his fingers slipping into him and moving in and out of him slowly, "You like that little omega?" He growled in his ear, "You like a big rogue shoving his finger into you?" He nipped at his ear as he began grinding against the omega, his cock hardening quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:18 am

Mitch followed the alpha, glancing over to himas he paused, stepping inside and looking around the den. Turning to face the alpha, warmth pooling into his gut at the sight of the alpha before him. Eyes wandering along his frame, lingering briefly on the scars that littered his body. He shifted into his human form, standing before the larger alpha. He hoped he was appealing to the alpha. Mitch didn't quite know if alphas found him cute. But he always assumed he was, especially with his soft white hair and lovely blue eyes. His skin even being flawless.

The omega just gazed at the alpha before nodding. "Like this?" He asked as he laid back against him. Shuddering as the arm curled around him, gasping softly as they found his folds. Moaning as he shifted down onto his hand more, finding himself growing wet for the alpha. "S-So... what are you going to teach me?" He asked through soft moans, hips still grinding down on his hand.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 4:35 am

The alpha gave a chuckle as he walked into the shadows, his tail flicking lightly, "Don't worry, I'll show you enough to last you a lifetime" He said with a chuckle as he glanced back toward the other, once at his makeshift den, he allowed the omega inside first, following him inside and he stretched once inside.

The alpha watched the omega, licking his lips lightly, "Shift to your human form" He said as he shifted to his own, he waited for the omega to shift before instructing him to come close, "Just lay back against me" He said as he curled an arm around the omega, his free hand beginning to palm and massage at his folds, the alpha licking at the omega's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 3:57 am

The white-furred omega blinked at the alpha. Tilting his head in response to his words, wondering what exactly an alpha and an omega could do with one another. "Maybe you could teach me a few?" He asked him, hoping the alpha would agree and teach him a few of these things. Glancing back to the alpha, watching the golden wolf looked him over. His fur heated up more as the alpha said that he was going to make sure he wouldn't walk straight.

He was about to question why, but the alpha moved up behind him more. A shudder passing over him at the tongue that ran over his cunt. That was when the wolf shifted and jumped up, mounting him. Feeling his hips hump against his own, something hot and wet brushing against his pussy. That was when the alpha decided to climb off, walking forward away from him. He gawked at the older wolf, stumbling forward after him. Was this a good idea? Probably not. But curiosity got the best if him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:53 am

The alpha backed up a step when the omega darted in front of him, he raised a brow as he watched him before he gave a light grunt, "Well... There's quite a few different things an alpha and an omega can do together, so it depends on exactly what you want to learn right now" He said as he eyed the omega, licking his lips as he watched his actions, "Well... Seeing as you couldn't finish yourself off... Follow me to where I'm staying, I'll make sure you won't walk straight" He said, giving a wolfish grin.

The alpha couldn't help himself as he lapped at the omega's cunt briefly before he mounted him, gripping him firmly and humping him roughly, his cock poking and prodding against his cunt before he slid off him, he chuckled lightly before beginning to walk in the direction of the den he had altered, glancing back to see if the omega was following him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:48 am

The omega watched him, feeling himself blush underneath his fur. A bit embarrassed by the fact that the alpha commented on his arousal sent being delicious. He flicked and ear as the alpha spoke. The white wolf watching the alpha, blinking as he stood up and stretched. Only to turn and leave, blinking in surprise. Where was the alpha going? Was he just going to up and leave? Mitch just huffed and stood, darting after the alpha. Slipping in front of him, pressing up against his chest. "Wait!" He whined, looking to the golden wolf.

"Can you please teach me? I don't know a whole lot about things like you do. Would you be willing to show me? I saw an alpha breeding with an omega. What does that feel like?" He rambled out questions. Pressing his lovely white fur against his body. Moving his hips to press them against his chest. Looking back at him, hoping he agreed to help teach him. He wanted to experience this, especially since he saw the display before him earlier.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:06 am

The alpha snorted as he watched the omega, his ears flicking lightly, "Anyone can smell what your doing for miles" He said, his tail flicking lightly, "Well I was hunting, and I caught the scent of something fairly delicious" He huffed and snickered lightly, "You know, an alpha is the best way to pleasure an Omega" He said as he eyed him up again, "An alpha doesn't have to knot an Omega to take them to cloud nine" He said as he stood and stretched.

"I guess I'll be on my way, try to find something else to hunt" He said as he crossed the stream, walking toward the treeline, "Again, you'll need to stop teasing Alphas if you don't want to be pinned down by a group of horny rogues" He said, "I'm not the only rogue out here, though I am the most passive" He said as he continued walking, sniffing the air to find the scent of a rabbit or anything he could take down alone.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 am

Mitch continued to stroke at his cunt. Moaning and whimpering from the pleasure. Just imaging an alpha mounting him and breeding him like that. Filling him with all their seed to the point where he started to leak. That was when his had heard a voice, yelping out in surprise and pulling his hand away from his cunt. Hiding himself and glaring over to him. "Don't do that! You scared me!" He growled, ears moving back in irritation.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" He questioned, morphing back into his wolf form. Once again moving to clean himself up. Licking at his cunt to clean himself from his juices. Not noticing that he was once again flashing his cunt to him. "I just want to be left alone to try this pleasure thing out." He huffed, shifting away from the alpha. Hating the throbbing arousal in his cunt. It driving him absolutely nuts.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:31 am

Oliver huffed as he went to find somewhere to stay for the night, he ended up finding an old den that he spent the day digging to make larger for him to fit in, making sure the inside was decently roomy before he came back out in hopes to hunt. He followed a trail he had hunted on before, when the scent of the Omega before caught his nose, though this time, he was slightly different, he could smell the arousal, he rolled his eyes lightly before he stalked after the scent.

When he found the Omega, noticing he was at the stream again, and he walked from the shadows to the stream, acting as if he hadn't noticed the Omega and he began lapping up some water, sighing as he listened to the younger wolf, "I told you that you'd catch someone" He said as he looked toward him, his tail raised to show his dominance.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 am

The young omega watched as the alpha spoke to him, only to turn and face away from him. "And it won't be you!" He shot back, ears folding against his head. Listening to the other werewolf talk about finding an omega being bred, only to crave the feeling and desire after seeing what it was like. He watched the alpha as he eventually disappeared into the forest. He just scoffed and rolled his eyes, lapping up some water before deciding to head back to his pack.

And, just like the alpha said, he did end up watching a pair breed. His ear flicked with interest, remaining silent as he watched. The omega below the alpha. Watching in a haze as his hips pistoned wildly into the omega. He must've been going for a while because the alpha sank in and twitched. Balls clenching as cum flooded into the omega. Even some falling from the omega. Mitch shuddered and scrambled away, racing back to the stream and morphing into his human form. Whimpering as he hid away against a tree. Shifting and pressing a hand to his cunt. Stroking at it and whining softly, pussy throbbing as he enjoyed the pleasure. Barely paying attention to the world around him as he masturbated.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:12 pm

The large male rolled his eyes lightly as he listened to the other, "I don't need some prissy young omega thinking he isn't going to get himself pinned down by being careless" He said as he stood, turning away from the omega, "Just ask your parents pup, they have an obligation to make sure you're informed, hell, maybe you'll catch someone getting bred someday and you'll crave the feeling, running to the first alpha you see when you go into heat" He huffed as he began walking.

"Out here, the world is rough, you don't get time to groom yourself to look pretty for everyone else, some days, you're lucky to find scraps or even catch a damn squirrel" He growled as he walked toward the trees, shifting into his human form, turning to look toward the omega, scars littering his skin from fights, "Go home pup, it's dangerous alone" He said as he stepped into the darkness, nearly vanishing as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:05 pm

The omega kept himself where he was, watching the alpha return the growl and raise his tail. "I... didn't know, I just thought it was normal to clean yourself. I didn't know flashing yourself was considered a criminal offence." He said, ears moving back as he bared his teeth. "Only the higher ups are taught about sex and all that. We're taught not to think about it." He told the alpha. Shifting back away from the other werewolf. Making sure there was some distance between them before he could relax.

A shudder ran along him down to his cunt as the larger wolf said that he could pin him and breed him for teasing him. "I didn't know I was doing anything wrong." He huffed, not noticing his cock as it peaked from it's sheath. "I don't need some mangy wolf touching and breeding me. I'm more than happy right now without that." He said, remaining standing before the older wolf.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:10 pm

The alpha rolled his eyes as he listened to the omega, growling back toward him softly, his tail raising lightly, "Most packs are that way, but young omegas are taught not to flash themselves to alphas period" He said, "Has your pack taught you anything son?" He scoffed, sitting before the other, glaring toward him, "Any omega can breed and bare pups, but they make rules to stop overpopulation" He grunted.

"I could pin you down and breed you senseless right now from that teasing you just did, flashing your small cunt toward me and licking yourself" He said with a growl, the tip of his cock peeking slightly out if his sheath, but he didn't seem to care, "Every alpha could breed an omega whatever time they want, but the leaders keep everyone in check so no one else breeds" He scoffed as he watched the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:15 pm

Mitch just watched the wolf warily. Listening as he spoke to him about not being able to chase him away. That was good, but he didn't know that the alpha couldn't run him off his own territory. He never was away from his pack all that much. He helped care for the pups and do what he needed to do. "Well, if you don't do anything stupid, I don't think that should be a problem." He spoke, still grooming at himself. Trying his best to calm himself down.

The younger omega stopped grooming as the alpha made a comment about flashing his cunt to alphas and teasing them. He shifted straighter and glowered over to the alpha. "I... don't know what you're talking about." He spoke, standing quickly once the wolf crossed the stream. Baring his teeth and growling at him, stepping back from the wolf. "In my pack, only the alphas and omegas of higher standing could breed. So I don't quite know what you mean." He said, the white wolf keeping his eyes on the older wolf.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:05 pm

The rogue alpha gave a huff as he watched the other wolf, ears flicking back as he glanced about, "Well, technically it is your packs territory, so I can't chase you away from what is yours" He said, rolling his eyes as the other essentially commanded him to stay where he was, "I'm just making sure your pack won't chase me out before I move on myself" He huffed as he sat down, keeping his eyes drifting to make sure he wouldn't be attacked by the omega's pack.

"I'm a rogue son, lost my pack long ago, they got sick, and some were hunted down" He said plainly, he eyed the omega as he began cleaning himself, the rogue alpha licking his eyes onto the omega's folds, licking his lips lightly, "I know it's been some time since I've been in a pack, but as far as I knew, omegas were taught not to tease alphas by flashing their cunts to them constantly" He said, having stood and walked across the stream, standing before the omega and watching him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 am

The white wolf watched as the mangy alpha stepped out of the shadows and revealed himself on the other side of the stream. He shifted to look larger than what he was, ready to fight if he needed to. Remaining still, blue eyes watching as the alpha paced at the other side of the river. "I just wanted to get away for a while. So I thought doing a little run would help." He said, fur on hos shoulders and neck rising slightly. "I stopped by to get a drink. I didn't mean to intrude." He said, eyes warily watching the golden alpha before him. "You stay over there, I'll be on my way and I won't bother you." He said, moving his head down to lap up some more water.

He shifted and groomed at his white fur. "I've never seen you before. Are you an outcast? I was warned of those werewolves." He growled softly. Moving himself so he could clean himself up. Spreading and moving his leg to clean at his folds. Not noticing the fact that he was flashing the alpha views of it. He didn't know it was considered flirting or teasing. He's never done anything with another alpha. Only the higher pack members could breed and produce children.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Oliver yawned as he relaxed in the tree he had slept in the night before, the large alpha had been a wondering rogue for some time after his pack had died out, most getting sick or being hunted down. The alpha glanced up and sniffed the air, he smelt an omega from the nearby pack wondering a bit too far from the pack's main camp, he licked his lips lightly and he shifted down from the tree, shifting into his wolf form before he hit the ground, he shook out his fur and began following the scent. The large alpha was a bit thin from lack of food, but still looked large and imposing as he walked, his fur was matted and dirty looking, but was still a bring golden colour, and his eyes a vibrant blue.

The alpha stayed in the shadows until the omega caught his scent, the large male stepping out of the shadows and standing on the opposite side of the stream, his ears perked forward and his tail raised a bit, despite being a rogue and alone, the older male was still quite dominant and wasn't afraid to show it. "You're a bit far, don't you think son?" He grunted as he paced the eater's edge.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 8:02 am

Mitch glanced around the camp, flicking flicking a white ear as he watched everyone. Glancing up, he noticed the sky was starting to cloud up. It looked like it was going to rain, so he knew he had to act fast. The omega turned his head to the forest, deciding to slip out of camp for a while. Shifting into his wolf form once he was out. Bolting through the forest and coming across a stream. Slowing to a stop at the edge, deciding to get a drink of water while he was there.

The pure white wolf lifted his head and looked around, sniffing at the air. Finally catching the scent of an alpha. Body tensing when the alpha scent wasn't one ge recognized. He looked around warily, baring his teeth and growling. "I know you're out there! Show yourself!" He barked, flattening his ears. Making sure to get ready to attack the strange alpha if he dared to harm him. Though, the omega was a tad bit curious. He's never seen another werewolf that wasn't a member of his pack. The young werewolf looking about, standing beside the stream.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]   The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rouge Alpha And His Omega [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: