From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Newcomer [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Newcomer [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:39 am

The male snarled and gave a loud roar as he watched the other fly away, his ears staying back, he looked to his mate and frowned softly, rubbing against him, "I told you to stay safe" He murmured, staying over him, wincing as he tried to fold his wings, hissing in pain as he managed to fold his damaged wings back up, cursing himself for not letting them heal properly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:37 am

The other dragon snarled as he was knocked off. Ears flattening as he glared at the two. He roared and eventually backed off. Flying off away from the two. Blue shifted and panted, surprised by what had just happened. "T.. Thanks, i didn't expect that to happen.." he said, shifting up so he could look at his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:17 pm

The large male wandered about until he ended up on a ridge, looking down and he growled as he saw his mate, he let out a loud roar, snarling in pain as he forced his wings to open, he could hear a few creaks and snaps before he jumped off the ledge, gliding down and he slammed his body into the other male, moving and he stood over his mate protectively, baring his fangs and snarling.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:12 pm

The fluffy dragon bristled as he looked around for the other dragon that he could smell. He bristled as he watched the area around him. He walked as long as he could, jumping in surprise as the dragon jumped out at him. His body tensed as he fell to the ground. The dragon growling as he held his neck lightly in his jaws. Working to hump against him, threatening to snap his neck if he tried anything.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm

The male was about to protest before his mate was already gone, sighing as he flopped onto the sand, feeling useless, looking to his mangled wings, the dark male glanced up as he caught the scent of another dragon, he rose up and began to follow his mate's tracks, worried for him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:48 pm

"Something just doesn't seem right, you stay here." He told the other dragon. Making sure he stayed before going to find look around the island that they resided on. His tail flicking as he looked about, soon jumping in surprise as he noticed a rather large dragon looming over him. Ears moving back in shock, unsure of how to act.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:35 am

The dark male stayed close to his mate, letting himself doze off, until he felt his mate moving, he woke and yawned loudly, "What's wrong?" He questioned, slowly rising up and letting out a low groan, his tail lashing lightly, looking to his mate and he tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 am

Blue rolled his eyes as he shifted to lay down beside the dragon. Yawning and resting his head down, feathered wings fluffing up before settling and draping over himself. He remained pressed against his mate before he awoke. Lifting his head as he noticed there was something wrong. He shifted up and looked around. Walking about to see what was wrong. Bristling as he started to realize that they weren't alone.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:57 pm

The large male stretched as he felt his mate pull out of him, giving a low groan, he stretched his legs out and left his tail curled up over his back, as if he was showing off his stretched rear, the dark male purring before he began grooming himself, looking to his mate with a smile.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:44 am

"It seems like it," he mused. Moving his head down to nuzzle at the dragon below him. When his knot was finally small enough, he pulled out and started to groom at himself. Making sure he was clean and his fur was smooth. He shifted and moved to stretch, a yawn leaving him while he did so.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:30 am

"I've gotten used to it" He chuckled as he gave him a sly look, purring and he playfully pushed back against his mate, giving a low groan as he moved his hips to grind back against his mate, his tail lashing faster and he growled playfully toward the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:43 am

Blue could only softly chortle, amused by his words. "True, you have a point." The dragon purred, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the gentle grooming the other did. "How do you like having my fur and feathers in your mouth?" He asked in amusement, shivering as he felt his mate's tail trail along his spine. Ears twitching as he remained relaxed on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:37 am

He chuckled as he leaned back to nuzzle and groom his mate, fussing over him softly, "Well I'm a bit distracted making sure you make those actions most of the time" He teased and gave a laugh, his tail lashing and brushing along his mate's spine, he purred and gave a soft breath as he relaxed below his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:07 am

"Hey, I'm sorry I don't just sit and talk about it." The fluffy dragon mused, rolling his eyes slightly. "I thought it would be obvious by my actions or features?" Blue questioned, tail curling lightly. Resting his head down so he could relax on top of his mate. Waiting for his knot to shrink. "It wasn't that bad, it was something different to try out." He rumbled lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Shade purred as he licked at his mate softly, his tail staying curled over him as he relaxed underneath his mate, shuddering at the feel of being knotted by his mate, he stayed stretched out below his mate, "Y'know... I could get used to this" He purred and chuckled, "Shoulda told me how it felt" He teased his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:40 am

Blue rolled his eyes and remained relaxed on top of the other dragon. "I'm content either way, darlin'," he huffed lightly. Closing his eyes as the dragon licked at his face. He shifted slightly and ruffled his fur. Deciding to relax on top of him and groom his fur. Despite them being stranded with just themselves to have as company, he made sure to look his best.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:22 am

The dark dragon jerked slightly as he felt his mate knot him, panting and groaning as he felt his seed filling him, he shivered at the feel and purred as he felt his mate slump over him, he rumbled out softly and nuzzled his mate, "You look more content than when I knot you" He teased as he licked his mate's face.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:13 am

"That is exactly what I want," he growled put against his neck. Still roughly pounding into him, making sure the other's hips remained pressed against his own. He panted as he felt his mate reach his orgasm, thrusting into him a few more times before knotting him and cumming into him. He bit at his neck and bucked into him as he rode out his orgasm. Panting and shivering in pleasure as he slumped over him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:18 pm

The male gave out grunts and growls as he moved with his mate's thrusts, panting and baring his teeth in pleasure, "I already can't fly, you really want to make sure I can't walk too" He teased his mate, groaning as he moved with him, purring loudly as he felt his knot swelling as his climax built, he growled loudly and snarled as he came into the sand, his seed spurting onto his stomach and sand.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Blue snorted at his words, "I'm surprised a slut like you even waited." He growled lightly, keeping his paws hooked around his hips. Thrusting into him as roughly as he possibly could. He nipped and bit at his neck, pulling him back with each thrust forward. Trying to keep him aa close as possible as he pounded into him roughly. Tail swaying and lashing with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:01 am

"Well, I wasn't exactly strong enough for fight her off" He said, grunting and groaning as he moved with his mate, "I thought I would be a good mate and save this one for you" he challenged and glanced back toward his mate, purring and he growled out as he shifted his legs back slightly to get the other deeper.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:02 am

The fluffy dragon continued to roughly thrust into the dragon, keeping a firm hold on his hips as he pounded into him. Tail lashing as he roughly smacked his hips against his mate's own. "Fuck- I'm surprised you never let another dragon mount you like this. You let that female all over you. But what about another male?" He growled, nipping at his throat lightly, making sure to be as rough as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:43 am

Shade tensed as he felt the other pulling out then thrusting into him roughly, he growled out and gave a groan as he shifted his hips up further, hissing in slight discomfort, his tail curled over his mate's back, panting as he moved with his mate's thrusts, beginning to get used to the stretch and force the other used to thrust.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:01 am

Blue continued to lick and nibble on his neck, wanting to make sure his scent was on him. He kept his paw around his hip, making sure it was lifted and pressed against his crotch. When the other was ready, he growled and pulled out practically all the way before thrusting into him. He growled and quickly thrusted into him at a rough pace. Wanting the other dragon to be rather sore.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:43 am

Shade arched his back lightly and he purred as he felt the other licking and nipping at his neck, his tail lashed and he raised his hips more as he felt the other push into him, he pressed back and shivered as he felt his mate's length deep within him, he purred as he rubbed his cheek against his mate's, giving a low groan at the feel of his length stretching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer [Private]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next