HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Newcomer [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:11 am

Blue snickered as the other spoke of needing severe punishment. He just moved his head down and nuzzled the dragon, licking at the side of his neck and nipping at any sensitive spots that he could find. "Of course you do, you've been a rather bad boy. Letting that female dragon ride you, that should have been me." He growled against his throat, continuing to grind against him. His tail swayed as he positioned his unsheathed cock at his entrance. Rubbing against it slightly, finally pushing into him with a groan. Pushing all the way until he was fully sheathed within the other dragon. Rumbling in pleasure at how warm and tight he was around his member.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:21 pm

The dark male purred and pressed up against his mate as he felt his weight over him, he lashed his tail and raised his hips for his mate, "I think I may need severe punishment" He purred, giving a low groan as he felt the other grinding roughly against him, raising his tail and curling it over his mate's back.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:17 pm

"Perhaps I do," he replied back playfully. Tail swaying as he watched his mate lay on the sand. He smirked lightly and shifted over him, keeping him pinned against the sand. He nipped at him, tail lashing as he made sure he remained down. "With the way you've been acting, you definitely need to be punished," he growled. Hooking a paw around his hip and bringing it close, grinding against him roughly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:12 pm

"I think you know what I mean" He purred as he shifted his weight off the other, letting him go and he rubbed his body along the other male's, he laid in the sand and stretched out, rumbling out loudly and he bit at his mate playfully, "Maybe I need to be put in my place" He teased.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:27 am

The fluffy dragon shuddered as he refused to remove his paw. Holding his hip and bringing him close and grinding against him. A soft noise left him as the other dragon's cock started poking against him. Causing him to look back, tail swaying slightly. "What do you want out of a "big mean dragon"?" He asked, a soft purr leaving him, amused by what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:52 pm

The larger dragon growled playfully and he kept his paw curled around the other's hip, bringing him closer and he began to grind against him, giving affectionate purrs and growls, his cock began to harden out of his genital slit and rub against the other's rear, "Y'know, we never tried with you being the big mean dragon" He purred as he licked at his mate's face, his tail lashing and curling with the other's.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:48 pm

"Why would I want to go through the effort with someone else? You have all that I need." He responded with a soft purr. He shivered as the other dragon climbed over him, hooking his paw around his hip. "Something else would be great, as long as you can handle it." He purred, turning his head to nuzzle him. Tail curling and swaying as he flashed him a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 12:57 pm

Shade sighed as he nuzzled the other, giving a small smile, "I'm glad you want to stay with me" He said softly, letting out a grunt as he felt the other nuzzle close, "You trying to get pinned" He teased as he rose up, shifting his weight over the other and curling a paw around his hip, "Or you want something else?" He growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 7:53 am

"But that's the thing, i don't want someone better. I've already spent months with you, and I don't want to backtrack and find someone else. Besides, i didn't expect you to come after me and plead to stay. That's devotion." He said, laying down in the water, rolling around to cool himself off and clean himself. "Besides, i find that quite a turn on." He winked, moving his wing so he could bring the dragon closer. Nuzzling up into him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 11:00 pm

Shade lashed his tail lightly and he sighed as he stood in the water, looking to the other as he spoke, "I just... You could find someone better than me Blue... Someone you can fly with... I don't want to ground you" He said, moving to the other and he nuzzled him softly, his tail lashing lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 10:48 pm

"No, what other human was kind like that tribe I've grown with? I have no one else besides you. If I have to stay on this island for the rest of my life, I'm ready for it." He said, turning his head so he could watch the dragon pace about the edge of the water. "Besides, we've made a hidden den and everything. We have all the food and water we could ever want. Where else would I go?" He tilted his head slightly, shifting down onto the ground. "I get to be with the one I love. So I'm happy." He added.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Shade glanced to the other, his tail curling around himself, hanging his head lightly, "I don't want you to risk yourself for my stupid hide... I should have listened but it just hurt so much to stretch them" He said, looking to the many scars he now carried, "You should go without me... Maybe find some humans that you can be with, I'll be okay here" He sighed, slowly rising and he paced along the water's edge, "You can have a better life than being chained here with me for my own stupidity" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:00 am

Blue closed his eyes and huffed as the dragon said he would be careful. He hoped he would, he would be devastated if he found out he was killed by something preventable. When the months passed, he knew the other dragon wouldn't be able to fly again. That, and he didn't listen to him about stretching his wings. He walked up beside him, licking his shoulder gently. Knowing he was distraught over his wings not being able to move. "It'll be okay, in a few days I can fly us off of this island." He assured. Since their time on the island, he's found a secret spot and dug a hole out of sight. Making it their home for the time being.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:07 am

Shade gave a frown and he sighed, his tail curling with the other's, "I'll be alright, I'll try to be more careful" He promised, nuzzling the other and he licked at his face. It took long months for the large male to heal, he carried many scars and he limped as he walked, but due to his injured wings, the breaks healed wrong die to being folded too long and he could no longer unfold his wings. Shade stared at his reflection in the water and he sighed, glancing to his wings and frowning.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:00 am

The furry dragon rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You're not fine, you're covered in wounds. Some more healed than others, some older and some newer." He frowned and looked to the other dragon. "I hope you'll heal, because I don't want you to be in pain from these wounds constantly. It just seems like you're always hurt.." He frowned, tail flicking and swaying as he remained beside the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:17 pm

The male lashed his tail and glanced to the other, nuzzling him softly and rumbling softly, "I'm fine, really" He said, coiling himself around the other, "I'll heal pretty quickly" He promised, though he wasn't sure how well his wings would heal, with the amount of damage to them he was surprised he could even move them.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:01 am

"I'll be fine, we both need to eat." He stated, turning his head as the other dragon nuzzled and rubbed against him. When the other dragon started to eat, he relaxed slightly. Glad he was starting to eat. "But, you need time. Sure, we heal quicker than humans. But we still need time to heal." He responded, hoping the other dragon understood his reasoning.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:54 am

"I just want to make sure you're fed and cared for" He said, nuzzling and rubbing against the other before he turned to began eating the other fish, curling his tail around the other's, "I am healing, I was trying to clean the wounds from all the sand and dirt that was in them" He said, licking his lips from the blood and fish scales.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:03 am

"You need to eat as well, I don't want you to starve because you prioritize me over yourself." He said, finishing up the fish that he had. Allowing the dragon to curl around him, tail flicking as he licked his lips, still refusing to touch the other fish. "I told you that I want you to heal. You're hurt and I don't want you killed because of it." He said, turning his head to look at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:49 am

Shade lashed his tail lightly and he sighed, laying with the other and fussing over him, "I'm fine, you eat" He said, nudging him softly, curling his tail around the other and draping a wing over him softly, "We could have gone hunting together you know" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:44 am

"It was hard, but I manage to find the best ones that I could find." He said, watching as the other dragon stepped over to him. Remaining on the ground as the other dragon rubbed against him. "Go eat, I'm sure you're probably hungry. It will help you heal." He said, hoping he would go relax and eat. It's been a while since they last ate. So he had to be hungry.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:18 pm

The dark dragon was still in quote a bit of pain as he gave up on cleaning his wounds, shaking himself off and he limped toward the other, "Good catch" He said, purring softly and he moved to rub his body against the other's, trying to be affectionate with the other to show he was what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 pm

When Blue returned, he carried a few large fish. There was barely anything on the island, so he mostly swam around until he found decently large fish that would feed them. He carried it to where the other dragon was, wondering where he ran off to. He noticed he had went to clean up, settling down to eat one of the fishes he brought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:31 am

The large dragon lashed his tail lightly as he watched the other, frowning and rising lightly as the other left his line of sight, worried something would happen, the black dragon sighed as he stood, walking toward the water, he hissed in pain as he tried to wash out his wounds, huffing as he had to roll about to get the wounds he couldn't reach.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:15 am

The dragon stepped out of the water and shook himself off, moving to groom himself. Shaking off excess water that was on him. after a while of grooming, he walked around more of the island. Deciding to go see if he coild find anything to eat. Feeling rather hungry, since it had been a while since he last ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer [Private]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-