From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Newcomer [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:52 am

Shade huffed as he listened to the other, grumbling as he knew he didn't have the strength to try to send him off, he just laid out within the cave as he waited for the other male, deep down he was worried something may happen to his companion if they stayed together, bad luck always seemed to follow Shade.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:45 am

Blue had managed to notice that the dragon had nuzzled him in return. Happiness flooding through him, progress. "But I don't want to go, your company is nice." He said, purring softly as he rubbed against him gently. "You wait here, I'll be back." He said, jumping out and flying off to find things for the dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:05 am

The male couldn't help nuzzling the other in return lightly, before he caught himself and he pulled away lightly, wincing, "If you want to, don't just do something for me" He stated, his tail lashing and wings stretching out briefly, "I've slept on worse" He stated, "I still don't understand why you stay with me, you could easily go" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 am

Blue looked to the dragon as he heard him emit a pained noise. He frowned and moved himself over to him. Moving his head down to nudge and nuzzle him gently. "Would you like for me to find things to make you a soft nest? I'm sure you'd like the cushioning and not have to worry about any rocks." He said, tail swaying lightly as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:05 pm

As the other woke, Shade twitched as he had finally dozed off, the large black dragon finally relaxing enough to sleep deeply, his tail lashing and curling as he slept, as he rolled onto his side while sleeping, a sharp stone poked against his wounded shoulder, causing the male to jolt awake with a pained groan.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:02 pm

Blue remained curled, enjoying the warmth the other dragon provided. After a while of resting, he stood up and stretched out. Carefully grooming and cleaning himself. He shifted to stand so he could walk around the cave he had found for them. Wanting to stretch out his legs while he did so.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:33 am

He sighed as he watched the other, rolling his eyes lightly, "We'll see" He murmured, turning toward the other and he began cleaning his wounds, his wings folding lightly at his sides and his tail lashing off and on, glancing out of the cave often to see if they had been tracked.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:11 am

"I can help you, you know. It's not going to be just you." He ssid, remaining curled beside the dragon. "You will heal, it will just take time. Until then, relax and rest. We'll be here for the longest time." He said, still gently licking at his wounds. Soon letting his head rest down, closing his eyes and sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:46 am

Shade growled as the spear was pulled from his shoulder, wincing and he huffed lightly, "A down dragon, is a dead dragon, I doubt I'll be able to fly again" He sighed, laying his head over his wounded paw, "And running won't be easy, let alone walking" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:11 am

"No, I couldn't leave you there. You're a friend now," he said, shakily standing so he could walk over to the other. Moving to pull the weapon from his shoulder. Once that was out of the way, he curled up and licked his wounds. Trying to clean them out and make sure they stopped bleeding. "Just relax now. We're safe," he assured lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:47 am

Shade gave a growl toward the humans, trying to help the other as he flew but he was exhausted, the black dragon just flopped over once they were in a cave, his tail flicking lightly, "You should have left me, you could have gotten away further" He grunted, wincing as he tried to sit up.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:40 am

The dragon turned to the other as he collapsed. He frowned and looked back, noticing that the bad humans were coming to get them. He jumped up and spread out his large wings. Grabbing for the other and flapping his wings roughly to lift them. Wanting to get them out of there, he didn't want them to get killed. He continued to roughly flap his wings. Struggling to keep them airborne, flying them to a cave in the mountain. Dropping him of gently before falling to the ground. Sides heaving roughly as he struggled to regain his breath.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:15 pm

Shade rose up onto his rear legs, spreading out his wings in a threatening display and he snarled as pools of blackened smoke spilled from his mouth, giving them cover before he limped off with the other, hissing in pain at the spear in his shoulder, the black dragon breathed hard as he tried to keep going, exhaustion and blood loss taking hold of the large male as they were in an open clearing, the large male collapsing with a loud huff, groaning as he tried to stand.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Blue looked up, sorrow in his expression. "But he's my human. I cant.. he raised me and took care of me. I can't leave him.." he frowned, looking down at the body. He emitted a pained whine as a spear hit his side. He stood and looked down at the body apologetically, soon standing up to help the other dragon. He growled as a group stood and threatened them. He just reared back and opened his mouth, letting the lightning hit them. He pressed against the other and helped him along.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Shade had jolted awake at the commotion, he looked about wildly before he roared out in anger, he huffed as he raced about, he hissed as a net was thrown at him, he jumped up and groaned in pain as he managed to claw his way onto a building, panting and he looked about, he spotted the other dragon and he growled, charging over as a spear was about to be thrown at him, Shade roared as he took the hit for the other, the spear lodged deep in his already wounded shoulder, Shade lashed his tail and growled toward the other dragon, "The human is gone, forget it and get out" He snarled, blood draining down the black dragon's scales as he tried to shove the dragon.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Blue relaxed against him, settling down so he could rest. He purred softly and slept, enjoying his presence beside him. The dragon awoke and lifted his head, frowning as he heard commotion. Eyes widening at the sight of his home being torn apart. He screeched out a roar and rushed to find his human. But he couldn't find him anywhere, hissing and slashing at any enemy he came into contact with. He emitted a destressed cry as he finally found his human. Curling around him tightly, not liking how cold and limp he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:18 pm

The large black dragon had tried to dig himself a small hole under a tree, it was just large enough for both dragons, but it wasn't the best of shelters due to the dragon's injured paw, Shade bared his fangs in his sleep as he felt the other curling up with him, but he didn't wake, staying curled up around himself.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:12 pm

Blue shruggled and rested his head down. "Well, if you insist." He said, closing his eyes to relax. Ruffling up his fur and feathers before settling down in the nest. Waking up later, he stood up and stretched. Finding the dragon, frowning at where he slept. He moved himself to curl up beside him. Just wanting to make him warm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:04 pm

He paced and growled as he glared toward the other, "This isn't natural" He snapped his jaws, "A cave is much more comfortable than this" He snapped, smacking his tail on the ground, "I'll find somewhere myself" He huffed as he turned to leave, his wings staying folded tightly to his sides.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:01 pm

"They wont lock you in there. There are no doors to this building. They just made it to give us a place to sleep. We're allowed to get up and do what we wish, whenever we wish." Blue said, moving in to settle in a comfortable nest. One that he claimed already due to the feathers and fur on the nest. "Do you want a place to rest comfortably so you can heal? Or would you rather sleep outside?" He asked, tail swaying.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:31 am

Shade huffed as he let the other come closer to him, grumbling as he followed before he scowled at the human building, "I don't think so" He growled, "I'm not letting those things lock me in here" He snapped, refusing to even enter the building.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:10 am

Blue allowed the human to climb off once they were back in the village. He soon moved to rub against Shade's side. Stroking his tail along his spine. "Come on, I'll show you where you're going to be sleeping." He rumbled lightly. Leading him to a large structure that was built by the humans. There were nests in it so they could sleep comfortably.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Shade shook himself out as he was freed, he huffed and folded his wings to his sides, glaring toward the human before holding up his injured paw, limping after the other, when they were at the village, Shade snarled and growled at any human or dragon that tried to get close to him, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:43 pm

"Of course, that's what I said. Up until you're able to leave on your own." He responded, moving to help the dragon out of his trap. Once he got the dragon out, he moved around him and observed him. Tail swaying as he took in his appearance. Shifting down to let the human climb on. "Come on, I'll lead you to the place." He said, taking him to the village.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Shade glared toward the human, though he growled out in defeat, he knew he wouldn't survive long with an injury like he had, and in an area with humans prey was harder to find, his tail lashed and he huffed out, "Fine... But only until I can get away myself" He growled, squirming as he tried to free himself from the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer [Private]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next