From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:28 pm

Gray was about to reply before he began to follow the other, he struggled at first to swim, but as he figured it out, his powerful tail propelled him further, sticking close to the other, "I don't know what to say... I look so different..." he said, looking toward his muscular arm, "Compared to before I look like a bodybuilder" he grunted and let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Keone emitted a delighted purr, watching it all unfold before him. Pleased to know that his efforts to help him did not mess up. "See? I told you I was serious." He said, carefully swimming around him. Observing him for a moment before stopping in front of him. "You look like a completely new being." He responded, golden eyes glinting with glee. His scales glinted yellow when he heard voices above. Grabbing for Gray's hand and leading him deeper into the water and completely out of sight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:18 pm

Gray continued clinging to the support, his shoulders jerking as he tried to hold in coughs, he looked to the merman and stared at the potion before he sucked in a breath, letting it out then he downed the potion quickly, it took mere seconds before the male began a transformation, his legs formed into a tail and scales covered said tail, the scales continued up and dotted all the way up to his chest, the scales were a jet black with a slight purple hue to them. Gray slowly sank into the water and looked at himself, shocked, the potion even caused him to fill out, the male now quite impressive looking and muscular, "This is..." he murmured, unable to find the words.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Keone swam to the dock and noticed he wasn't standing up on it anymore. He swam below it and noticed that he was under it. He carefully swam over to him and curled around him carefully. Pulling out one of the bottles he had, not yet drinking his own. He handed it to him, hoping he accepted it. Knowing it would probably help him escape and get away from these bad humans.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:52 pm

"I'll be here" Gray said, watching the other go, he sighed, through the day of waiting for the merman, Gray had been found by some things he had a few bad run ins with, he had been completely stripped of his clothing and beaten to near unconsciousness, he clung onto one of the supports for the dock, his body suberged in the water, the male trembling from the cold liquid around him, trying to hide from the thugs above walking around on the dock.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:47 pm

"It won't be too often! I just want you to show me every so often." He said, looking to the side. "I just want a change, just like you. I'm sick of being around negativity that I want to experience something new and something better." He sighed, shifting so he could slip himself back into the water. "Come back at the same time tomorrow. I'll let you know if I have it or not by then." He said, disappearing under the surface with a flick of his tail. Racing home to find his family resting. He quickly stole the wealthy items they had and quickly swam to where the creature resided. With what he brought and more, he was able to get two potions, one for him to switch upon desire. And another for Gray. That's when he worked to swim back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:29 pm

Gray ran his hand through his hair and he sighed loudly, "Fine, but I don't want to come back to land often... Or at least not here" He said, "I really don't understand your fascination, you're father is right about most humans" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:27 pm

"My father told me that all humans were bad. But I want to prove to him that there are a few out there who won't test on us or eat us. I also want to experience what humsns do or what they use." He responded, looking up to the human. "I can still let you become one of us, if you're willing." He offered, hoping he would take it. "Just as long as we csn traverse land every so often so you can show me all the things humans do." He said, tail twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:02 pm

"Why do you even want to know about humans? Humans are selfish and only care for themselves, it's rare these days to find a human that cares about everyone" He sighed, "I guess I could answer your questions, but I see no point in it, if I had the chance to get away I would never go back to land" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:57 pm

"I did exist yesterday, but we don't allow humans to see us. My father told me that the few times humans have seen us, they either captured us for experiments or ate us." He responded, tapping his fingers against the wood lightly. "I doubt this creature accepts human currency. Simce it would only wilt and crumble. So, all i ask is for you to just teach me about the humans." He said, hoping he would. He wanted to know more about them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:51 pm

Gray raised a brow as he looked to him, he was skeptical, "Yesterday you didn't exist, now you're telling me I can be one of you?" He sighed, "What would I even owe you for something like that? Obviously it is something expensive, and I'm broke" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:49 pm

The Mer blinked his eyes, watching him carefully. "I'm.. being serious. There is a myth that was passed down my family about a strange sea creature that lives in a dark cave. That they have the power to grant you whatever you want. My parents have wealth, if i can steal it and go there i can do that." He insisted, tail swaying lazily. "But, I'm not going to make it where you're forced to remain a Mer. You can switch between the two whenever you wish." He said. Keone would do the same for himself, hoping Gray would show him things that humans would do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 7:22 am

He raised a brow as he watched the other, "What? You change me into a merman?" he asked and scoffed, "Sure, yeah, go for it" He rolled his eyes, the male continuing to be sarcastic, though he didn't notice the seriousness in the other's voice.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:30 am

Keone tapped his finger against his forearm in thought. Trying to think of something, anything. "Well.. um.. I can try to make that happen. If you trust me?" He offered, watching the human with curious eyes. Hoping he trusted him enough to let him help. The Mer glanced out into the water, tail flicking as he sat on the wood. "I mean, I'm sure you'd appreciate it. And maybe things wouldn't be too boring with someone else around." He said, looking to the man.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:41 am

"It's not like I can stop you, you're probably stronger than me" He shrugged lightly, sighing, "How exactly would you even come onto land? And why when you could just go to some other waters" He grunted, watching him, "If I had the choice, I would love in the water, and avoid every human I saw" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:49 pm

"I think it's time I should leave home. I'm old enough, I don't meed my family filling my head with useless junk and fairytales. It's time I do things the way I want to." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Besides, I can find ways. Will you let me?" He asked once more. His golden eyes staring up at him in a pleading manner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:39 pm

"Go to where?" He questioned, raising a brow, "To the next town? It's gonna take even longer to walk if we have to stay by the water, it's pretty far inland" He said, frowning heavily, "Besides, you have a home" He pointed out, "You shouldn't abandon your home" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:29 pm

Keone frowned as Gray spoke of how miserable he was. How he wished he could accompany him
But he doubted his family would approve. Maybe... just maybe. He smiled and looked up to the man. "Tomorrow night.. I want to accompany you. Will you let me?" He asked. Hoping he would agree to let him tag along.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:10 pm

"It's... Too loud, crowded, it's everyone for themself, no one considers anyone else anymore... That was why I wanted to end it... I don't have the money to go to at least the next town, and its way too far to walk" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:05 pm

The Mer blinked when the human said his name, processing it for a moment. "It's not all that great. There are a ton of dangerous things that lurk there. And the only Merfolk I know of is my family.. it's rather boring." He said, turning his head to look at Gray shifting so he could pull himself up onto the dock, settling beside the human. "Why don't you like that place?" He asked, pointing back to the city.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:31 pm

He raised a brow at the other's question, "Of course we have names" He said lightly, though wasn't making eye contact, sighing, "Name's Gray" He stated, staring out over the water, "Must be nice... Able to live within such beauty" He said quietly, glancing back to the stinky infested city.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:19 am

Keone watched the human, golden eyes watching his every move. "If I didn't want to see you again, i wouldn't have said anything." He stated. Shifting in an attempt to get closer. Scales shining in the moonlight. "So.. uh.. do you humans have names? My name is Keone." He said, wanting to know more. Entranced by the human.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:58 am

"I could say the same" He said as he watched him, letting out a sigh, "I don't know why I even came, something to do I guess, I don't know" He said, running a hand through his hair, "Some guy forced me to the hospital after you took off" He stated, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:54 am

Keone kept his promise, having snuck away from his family so he could meet the man.seeing him, he poked up from the water. Shifting to pull himself up from the water. Sitting down on the rocks beside where the man stood. "I didn't think you would actually come." He said, tail smacking at the water as he sat there. Watching him warmly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:42 am

Gray groaned when he was finally let out of the hospital, it ended up being the next day, he managed to walk to the docks by nightfall and he sighed as he leaned against a railing, staring out over the water, "This is stupid, why am I even here waiting for this guy" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next