From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:

viva la revolución

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:53 am

He gave a small chuckle as he held him close, "We'll probably have to put some distance between when you have them, and I do, so we aren't losing our heads" He chuckled, "I would like to at least try once, it's not normal for males to get pregnant for humans, unless they transition... Though I haven't heard of many cases myself" He rambled as he held his mate close.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:49 am

"Yeah, my parents said that it was a doozy. But they never regretted having me and my siblings." He responded softly, a dopey grin on his face as he kissed at his neck. "You can, you will enjoy it. It's quite the experience to have." He responded to his mate. Not leaving from his side, enjoying how warm he was beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 2:48 am

"I'd be happy just the same... Just need to prepare myself mentally for multiple children" He murmured, kissing at his neck softly and he gave him a soft smile, "Maybe I should have them next, y'know, for experience" He chuckled, letting out a light laugh, keeping his arms and tail curled around him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 11:31 pm

"To be honest, I don't really know. I think we'll have a few. My parents had about five. Fish do lay a lot of eggs, but we really don't." He responded to the other mer. Remaining relaxed against him, leaning over to kiss him. Nestling against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:57 pm

"So... How many do you think we'll be having? I know fish usually have a lot of eggs... How does it even work? Humans it's pretty simple... Normally humans only have one or two, sometimes three or more, but it's not that common" He rambled as he watched his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:52 pm

The mer purred in delight at the attention. "I hope so, you'll be happy once they're here." He rumbled in response, tail swaying and curling beside his mate. "I doubt we'll let them get like that. They will be wonderful and smart. Just absolutely perfect." He softly said, moving his head down to nuzzle at his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Gray smiled as he held him close, continuing to stroke his belly and he kissed at his neck softly, "I'll get used to it, don't worry" He said softly, "I'm glad we'll have a family... I won't let our kids go through what I did" He said, scowling slightly at the thought of their children taking the risks he did.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:25 pm

Keone chuckled as the other spoke that promise. "I sure hope you'd stick around." He purred in response, moving to press closer to the other mer. He relaxed against him, wishing that he didn't get hurt. But he was glad he was still alive and well. "I know it's weird and different from what you know, but everything will be okay. Were going to be a happy family." He grinned in excitement.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:24 am

Gray still seemed on the fence about them having eggs, he was happy to have a family, but the way to get to that was confusing for him, he watched his mate before giving a small smile and he began stroking his belly softly, "I'll always be here" He promised softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:54 am

"I hope you're glad. Because where else would you be if I wasn't here. You also have to be here when the babies hatch." He couldn't wait to lay the eggs. He knew his mate was probably still weirded out by that, but that's how they repopulate. He grabbed his hand and pressed it against his stomach. "You know, it won't be long now." He hummed, nuzzling against him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Gray smiled as he held the other close, kissing his cheek softly, "I'm glad I have you to watch my back" He chuckled softly, nuzzling his mate softly and he stayed curled up with him, holding him as close as he could, letting out a breath as he relaxed with him, enjoying the silence.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:21 am

"You're just like I was there to help you out. You would've been stuck on that hook, and that stark could've gotten to you." He said, tail stil twitching as he remained close to Gray. "Besides, if we stick together we should be fine." He assured his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 am

Gray continued holding his mate close, nuzzling him softly, "Though with how accident prone I am, I'm honestly surprised worse didn't happen to me" He admitted, glancing to his injuries and he huffed, "Looks like things are only going to get harder" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:34 am

"That is true, they do have a great sense of smell." He responded lightly, tail twitching as he refused to move from beside the other. Purring softly as he kissed at his neck lightly. Enjoying how they were tangled against one another. Moving his head so he could tuck it under his chin. "I'm fine, you're the one I have to worry about. Besides, it takes a lot to kill us." The mer mused.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:25 am

"They do have a great sense of smell, it must have smelt my blood after that hook got me" He said, keeping his arms around the other and holding him close, kissing at his neck softly, his tail draping around the other male softly to keep him close, squeezing him softly and he gave a soft breath, "I'm just glad you didn't get hurt... If something happened to you..." he gave a soft whimper.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:06 am

Keone chuckled as Gray kissed him. Remaining curled against the other mer. "It shouldn't come back. But I wasn't expecting there to be a shark like that. Sure, the ocean is full of them. But I've never had a shark attack me like that." He responded to Gray. Shifting to kiss the other, glad he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:56 pm

"Still pretty sore..." he admitted lightly, "Bit I think I'll live" He said, giving his mate a soft smile, "Thanks" He said, nuzzling him and he kissed his mate softly, holding him close and he gave a low yawn, "Hopefully that shark won't come back" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:24 am

Keone blinked open his eyes as he felt fingers brushed against his cheek. He shifted so he could roll over to face the other. "You were out for quite a while. I think at least a few hours. Are you feeling any better?" He asked, shifting so he could get a better look at his mate. Wanting to make sure he was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:14 am

Gray slept for quite a while before he finally began to stir, groaning in discomfort as he sat up, Gray glanced about for his mate, finding him at his side and he gave a smile, stroking his cheek gently, "Hey... How long was I out?" He asked, wincing as he held his wounded arm to his chest to keep it from moving too much.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:51 am

"I'm more than fine, you're the one that needs to rest." He said, remaining curled beside him. When the other finally passed out, he nuzzled him and moved away from him. Deciding to go get a few things for his mate so he could feel better. When he returned, he curled at his side and sighed. Relaxing beside him, content that they were still alive.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:57 pm

Gray leaned slightly against the other as he relaxed, he slowly curled an arm around his mate to keep him close, glancing about often to check if they had been followed, "I'm... Fine..." He said quietly, wincing as he tried to get comfortable, "I'm fine... As long as you're... Safe" He murmured as he leaned his head against his mate, his eyes slowly drifting closed as he fell to his exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:50 pm

When Gray had finally relaxed inside their home, he curled up beside him and settled over him. Trying to help him feel better. "You know, you can rest. I'm sure you're exhausted from what had happened." He purred, trying to get him to rest, wanting to make sure he felt better. Hating how he came out unharmed and Gray was in pain. He wished he could have taken a few blows as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 am

Gray winced as he stuck close to his mate, though he was slipping in and out of consciousness due to blood loss, he just let himself sink to the floor once they were back at their home, he mumbled as he felt his mate working on his arm, once his arm was wrapped the bleeding finally stopped, but Gray was weak and not moving too much.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:55 am

The mer turned as Gray pulled from him. Gasping as the shark bit his mate. Once the shark was subdued, he grabbed his mate and pulled him along. When they were away from the shark, Keone was desperately searching for things to help heal him. Remembering what his mother used to help heal any wound. When he found it, he made sure to get as much as possible. Spreading it on seaweed before wrapping it around his arm. Trying to make sure it was completely covered so he could heal and not bleed anymore.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:30 am

He cursed as he saw the shark, moving to protect his mate before grunting as he was pulled along, Gray glanced to the hook as they went passed it before he abruptly pulled away from his mate, he knew the shark was after him, he turned to face off with the shark, charging toward it before their bodies slammed together, Gray gave a pained sound as he felt the shark biting into his arm as he managed to pick up a rock, smashing the sharp end into the shark's flesh before using all his strength to push the shark into the hook, the hook piercing the shark enough to keep it secure there, Gray winced as he pulled his mangled arm free from the shark before he began to swim back to his mate, losing quite a bit of blood as he gripped his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. Empty

Back to top Go down

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-