From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:

viva la revolución

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:39 am

"Just let me take you to the hospital, and then you can do whatever you want to." The man said, driving them to the hospital. Once he was there, he dropped him off and made sure he got himself checkef. Soon leaving him alone to do what he wished. Keone swam for the longest time, sighing as he shut his eyes. This was stupid, he doubted the human would even meet him. He probably didn't even want to meet him again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:23 am

Gray scowled and tried to fight the other off, just trying to get away, he groaned as he was forced into the car, folding his arms over his chest, "Why are you even doing this? Just let me go" He frowned, "I don't need help, it was just a sprain" he said, glaring toward the male.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:13 am

"Jesus man, were you attacked by a fish or something?" He questioned, grabbing Gray and leading him to his car. "You can't just stay like this, let me help you." He said, wanting to take him to the hospital so he could get checked. "What were you trying to do, experience what it's like as a fish or something?" He questioned, making sure he was in the car before driving off to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:58 am

Gray was about to retort back to the merman, when he retreated back to the water, he gave a small frown before looking toward the voice, "Yeah, I'm fine... Adrenaline seeker, y'know?" He muttered, limping slightly as he tried to walk past the other male, glancing back toward the water briefly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:52 am

"You're the first human I've ever had the chance to meet. Of course I want to meet you. I want to know more," he said. Tail curling and flicking as he watched the man. Keone moved his head up as he heard voices, scales flickering a panicked red. Crawling his way back into the water, swimming away so he wouldn't get spotted. A man came running onto the beach, watching him with worry. "Are you okay sir??" He asked, hoping he would be alright.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 2:23 pm

"I have some survivalist training, I'll be fine" He said, looking to him and he sighed, "Fine, I'll meet up with you" He said, giving a small frown, "I don't see why you want me of all people, there's far better out there" He said, folding his arms over his chest lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Keone frowned as the human said he never had a home. "What will you eat?" He questioned, tail flicking and glowing yellow. He was worried that the human would starve. He didn't know what they ate. "I just was worried that humans would come here.." he trailed off, trying to calm himself and letting his scales turn back to blue. "And no, I don't have anything better to do. My family usually never let's me do anything." He said, shaking his head slightly. "Please?" He asked softly, hoping he would.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 2:06 pm

"What home? Never had one, got kicked out of I don't know how many" He frowned, glancing about, "I could probably make a spot here.. Not like anyone come here" He said, slowly standing, "Why do you want to meet me elsewhere? You probably have a lot better things to do" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:58 pm

"No, I'm not human." He responded, shaking his head when the man said he died. "No, I doubt you're dead. Though I bet you do wish you were." He said, watching him as he laid back on the sand. "Go home, relax, get some rest. Meet me at the docks tomorrow at sunset?" He suggested, hoping he would agree to meet him. He wanted to know more about humans. Intrigued by this strange man.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:47 pm

His eye twitched as he watched him, "I knew it" He huffed, running a hand through his hair, "I died, I actually did it" He grunted as he flopped back against the sand, "I very highly doubt you're human, seeing that tail" He grunted, sighing loudly, "I knew something was off when I opened my eyes, I'm dead" He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:45 pm

The Mer watched as the human finally looked at him. His body flinched back, his scales flickering a wary yellow before going back to blue. "Maybe that voice inside didn't want you to do it." He said, keeping his golden eyes fixed on the male. "And I could, I'm not like the other humans. If I wanted nothing to do with you, I could have let you drown. But I didn't," he said. Tail flicking as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:32 pm

"No one wants to be friends with me" He said as he forced himself to sit up with a groan, wincing lightly, he rubbed at his arms lightly, "No one wants me around, that's why I decided to jump... But I guess I got scared... Something told me not to I guess" He murmured, he finally looked to the other, his eyes widening as he got a good look at him, "W-what..." He stammered.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:28 pm

Keone frowned at his words. His father always told him that Humans were cruel, that they hated any species that weren't like them. Never did he expect to find out that they were mean to one another. "Maybe those you are around are bad? I could be your friend?" He offered. That was a stupid offering, stupid. How could he be friends with a human? He wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm

The male still didn't seem to notice what the other was, he just assumed he was a passerby, which he was, just not a human one, "I'm tired of living like this..." he admitted, refusing to make eye contact with the other, "I'm tired of being alone... Shoved around... Beat" He huffed, moving his arm over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:19 pm

Keone watched the human, shocked by his words. Puzzled as to why he would want to jump and end his life like that. Life was precious, why waste it like that? The Mer shifted his body to get comfortable, tail slapping on the ground lightly. "But I didn't, I couldn't let myself watch you drown like that." He said, "why would you want to end your life?" He asked. Human's were weird, very weird.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:43 am

Gray blinked a few times as he was pushed back down, he rubbed his face and looked up toward the other, he didn't seem to notice that he was a merman, "Shoulda let me drown" He muttered, "Kinda meant to jump..." he said and sighed, "I turned to leave and the ground came out from under me" He said, his head throbbing as he looked up toward the sky with a frown.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:29 am

Keone watched in shock as the human started to sputter and move. He flinched back, scales flickering a red out of alarm. He watched him with his golden eyes, curious. "Are you alright? That was quite a fall." He asked, shocked to see him attempt to sit up. Tail curling as he moved his body up, pushing it firmly against his chest. "No, just lay down for a moment." He soothes, letting himself rest on the cooling sand. "If I hadn't found you when I did, you would have drowned." The Mer said. Pride flooding through him, pleased to know he had saved him from drowning.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:24 am

Name: Gray Falcon
Appearance: Thin and scronny looking, little to no muscle mass. Short blonde hair dark blue eyes, scars littering his arms and legs, seemingly from a knife.

Gray frowned as he stood looking over the cliff, his arms around himself, "This is stupid, I can't do it" He muttered to himself, he turned to go back the way he came, but the ground under him gave out, he yelped as he fell from the edge, he yelled as he hit the water, unintentionally taking in a good amount of water, he fell unconscious.

When he was brought to the shore, it took a few minutes before he began coughing up the water, groaning as he rubbed his face, wincing as he tried to sit up.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:06 am

Name: Keone
Appearance: Keone is slim and sleek, his tail is long and flowy. His scales are a blue hue, and changes color based on his mood. Keone has scales across his face and shoulders, acting as if they were freckles. His hair is long, usually pulled back neatly. His eyes are a light gold with a light blue tint.

Keone was young when he was taken into the family. Of course, he had been abandoned, on the verge of death before he had been found. Since then, he was raised in a strict yet happy home.

They told him not to go too close to the shore, but Keone had to go. Something was calling him there, pulling him there. His tail flickered delicately and gracefully through the water, letting his father's words race through his mind. Telling him that humans were bad and he was going to get himself killed. He just had to see if his words were true.

Keone watched in surprise as he watched something fall into the ocean. Of course, it was a human. His mouth opened in shock, quickly swimming forward to grab the human. He knew better than to let the human drown, he wasn't cruel. The Mer held the man tightly, swimming him back to shore, making sure he was on land before catching his breath. He could go on land, but it was hard to move around. His tail flickered, watching man carefully. Waiting for him to wake up and breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-