From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Riders Were Around [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:00 am

The rider gasped as Galreodar ahot his cum into him. He tensed and moaned out in pleasure, hand moving up to his stomach, pressing at it as he felt it swell from the cum. After a while of the dragon cumming into him, he found himself reaching his own orgasm. Body tensing up as he watched him cum into his dragon's mouth. "F.. fuck-" he panted, slumping down in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:36 pm

The large dragon growled out loudly as he abruptly came within the rider, his large knot had swelled completely but the rider just couldn't fit that much without causing some kind of damage, Galreodar held his rider down in an attempt to keep any of his cum from seeping out of him, his cock throbbing and jerking as his cum shot into the other in long large ropes, almost seeming unending, the dragon huffed out and continued to suck softly on his rider's cock.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:32 pm

Miriam continued his loud cries and moans. Moving a hand up to his stomach. Shuddering as he felt the top of his cock bulge up against it. He was excited to be filled with his cum. He wanted to be bulging due to how much there was. He bucked his hips carefully, whining in pleasure as his dragon stroked and sucked his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:19 am

The dragon purred loudly as he continued lifting the other off his cock then pushing him back down, even beginning to buck his hips as he came down, he continued to stroke him with his tongue, even taking his tip into his mouth and sucking softly, being mindful of his large teeth close to the other's cock.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 4:58 am

The rider continued to moan out in pleasure, gripping at anything he could grab. Thighs trembling as Galreodar's cock rubbed at everything inside of him so nicely. Licking his lips in an attempt to stop the drool. What made him tremble was how the thick appendage twitched around inside of him. A shocked gasp left his throat as he felt his dragon's tongue curl around his cock. Biting his lip as he bucked into his touch. "H-Hah-" he panted weakly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 12:53 am

Galreodar panted and groaned loudly as he brought the other down harder and faster onto his cock, the large muscle throbbing as he bounced the other quickly on him, his tail lashing and smacking against the ground below them, hissing loudly in pleasure, he tilted his head down, the dragon positioned a little awkwardly, but he didn't seem to mind as he curled his long tongue around the other's length, stroking him with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 12:49 am

Miriam shifted as his dragon pulled him down onto his cock, working to fill him up as much as he possibly could. "F-fuck!" He whined, looking down to observe the slight bulge in his stomach. The rider moaned as he allowed the large dragon to bounce him on his cock. Trembling and wiggling at the pleasure he experienced. Drooling over how well his large cock felt. He could get used to this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 2:15 pm

The dragon curled his paws around the other, resisting the urge to buck his hips, though he pushed the other down further, to the point where his large cock created a bump in the other's stomach, the white dragon growled in pleasure and purred loudly, nuzzling his rider as he slowly raised and lowered the other's hips, making him ride his cock, forcing him to take quite a bit without hurting him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 2:12 pm

The rider shuddered at his words, feeling them go to his groin. Galreodar better fill him so much to where he swells. He wants to feel full and feel like he's going to pop. Pulling his mouth off of his cock, he shifted up on shaky legs to climb up onto his lap. Shifting his hips around to sink himself on his cock. Gasping as he worked to sink himself down completely. "Fuck- fuck.." he whined, shocked by the stretch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 5:07 pm

"I intend to make you swell little rider" He growled through their minds, pushing his tongue as deep into him as he could, rumbling out loudly, bucking his hips lightly as his large cock throbbed against the other, he growled out in pleasure as he pulled his tongue out of the other slowly, "Get up here" the male growled to the other, purring loudly, his cock continuing to throb in excitement.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Miriam gave light shudders as the dragon lapped along his spine. Enjoying the attention he was given. A muffled groan left him as the dragon called him "little raider," keeping his eyes closed as he sucked the other. Stroking and pleasuring him. His body tensed as his warm tongue moved down to his ass. Hips moving up to help ease the tongue deeper into him. "Then you better fill me up good," he teased back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:43 pm

The dragon gave a grunt as he heard the other, he continued lapping at his back and he started licking at his rear, his long tongue prodding against the other's ass before slipping into him, intending to stretch the male to accomodate his large cock, "I think I can more than fill you, little rider" The dragon's voice rang back through their mind link, "A dragon always has more" He rumbled out, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Miriam smirked softly, sucking along his cock. Working on the bit that he could fit within his mouth. "I want you to make me full. Do you think you can do that?" He purred to the dragon. Glad he didn't have to talk to him with his mouth. "If you think you have more, I want to see if you can get this huge cock into me." He added. Moving his hands up to knead and stroke the cock he couldn't fit into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:21 am

Galreodar let out a rumbling purr as he watched the other, his tail lashing and he gave a low pleasured growl as he felt the other bobbing his head on his cock, he visibly shivered as he sucked on him, his wings twitching and he craned his neck over the other, purring loudly as he licked along his spine, his claws flexing as he resisted the urge to grab onto the other, knowing his claws were a little too sharp for that.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:56 am

"Yeah, yeah. Now shut up and let me do this." He mumbled around the head of his cock. He shifted himself and worked to take in more. Soon enough, he reached his limit and moved to bob his head. Sucking at the throbbing, warm length. He huffed slightly, closing his eyes as he worked. Hoping that what he was doing was pleasing the dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 1:43 pm

The large white dragon shifted back and he leaned against the wall of the cliff, sitting back as he watched the other, his cock continuing to harden as he watched him, growling in pleasure, his cock beginning to pulse and throb, "Don't force it if you can't take it" He muttered as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Miriam gave a light smile as the dragon actually agreed to his request. His cheeks flushed once he was asked what he prefered. Shifting on his feet, he thought about what he wanted. "I can try this form." He insisted, cheeks flushed as he watched his cock peak out from his sheath. He shifted down and nosed at it, putting the tip of his cock into his mouth. Coaxing more out as he went.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 1:18 pm

The dragon took special care to cleaning his rider, making sure he was practically "spotless" he glanced up toward the other as he listened to him, his tail lashing lightly, "Well... I don't see why not" He rumbled, "What form to you prefer? I don't think you could fit much in if I'm in this form" He said, rising up to his full height, his tail lashing and his cock beginning to harden out of his sheath.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:52 pm

"Yeah, i sort of noticed that. Thanks for telling me." He responded, closing his eyes slightly in content as his dragon worked to clean him. He shifted up, moving his hands up to rub at his face. "Hey.. um.. do you think I can suck you?" He asked, cheeks flushing sheepishly. Hoping the other agreed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 pm

When the other woke, the dragon had shifted back to his dragon form, he stretched out to his full height, his torn wings spreading out and he yawned loudly, he looked to his rider and let out a rumbling purr, "You need a bath" He teased as he leaned down to him, beginning to lick the rider clean.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Miriam blinked in shock as the dragon told him that he came at least four times. "Jeez, no wonder there's so much." He mused. Remaining relaxed against the other. "Yeah, I know." He mumbled, resting his head down on his chest. Sighing softly and settling down to nap once more. Sleeping for a while, he finally got up and stretched. He definitely needed a bath. Cum was dripping down from his back and his ass. Though he was sure his dragon was proud of this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:56 pm

"Well when a dragon gets pent up... It takes a bit to relieve that urge" He said, "I came about four times" He explained, his arms curling around the other and he nuzzled him softly, "If you need anything like that, you tell me" He said, a purr rumbling from his chest as he held him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:50 pm

"I.. uh- i didn't mean to tease you. I guess it just happened," he said. Cheeks darkening out of embarrassing. "The first and second time? Fourth?" He questioned, watching the other carefully. "Still, if you need something like that just tell me." He added, moving to shift close to his dragon. Curling his arms around him and relaxing. Burying his face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:42 am

"Well being a dragon, I naturally have much more due to my size" He began casually, "And for being pent up, well you did tease me" He stated, "You pressed up against my sheath, naturally instinct overrode rational thinking" He said, shrugging lightly, watching the other sitting in the large pool of cum, "Though I do admit I could have stopped the first or second time, though the fourth I just couldn't help myself anymore, I needed more than just grinding" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:38 am

"I know, just.. warn me next time, okay?" He said, shifting so he could sit up. Shuddering as warm cum ran down his back. "Pent up you were. Jesus.." he said, cheeks flushed as he flopped back down. Not in the mood to continue to move around. "I didn't expect there to be this much cum." He also added, shifting around to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Riders Were Around [Private]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next