From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Riders Were Around [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:19 am

Miriam shuddered as he felt his dragon buck up and grind against him. Biting his lower lip as he said they had more than enough time to cover all of those. The young rider emitted a sigh as he listened to the other speak. "Yeah, I know.." He bit his lower lip, wincing at how he made things more awkward due to what he had brought up. He shifted to slide off his lap, keeping his legs on either side of his waist. "I just wanted a family of my own since I was young, you know? I enjoyed helping my family with caring for my sisters.." He looked down with a frown, bringing his hands close to fumble with them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:26 pm

The dragon gave a low growl as he held the other closer, grinding against him, "I think we have time for all of it" He teased, giving a deep growl as the other spoke of being a female dragon, "Females bore me, you remember all the times they used me for breeding, and you know the next time we go back to the elves they'll just do it again" He rolled his eyes, "We don't need a little family, we just need us" He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:20 pm

"Well, I could sit and keep you warm all night. I can also suck you as long as you want, or ride you." He purred, closing his eyes as the dragon nipped at his neck. Shifting his hips slightly so he could grind down against him. "I bet you wished I was a female dragon, then we can have a little family." He rambled, mind hazy as he grinded against his dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Galreodar instantly curled his arm around the other as he felt him settle on his lap, raising a brow lightly, "Make me feel better eh? What do you have in mind?" He rumbled out softly, bringing him closer and he nipped at his neck lightly, intending to leave light marks as if he was claiming the other as his.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:32 am

"I know, I bet it's hard. But things like this happen and you just have to go with it." He said, a soft sigh leaving him. Soon shifting up and seating himself on his lap. "Come on, I can see if i can make you feel better." He offered, moving his hands up to cup his cheeks. He was upset that he didn't have a firm grasp on magic. If he did, he would be able to help Galreodar. But he couldn't and the other had to heal naturally.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:33 pm

"This form's jaws are weak" He grumbled once he finished eating, rubbing at his jaw lightly, "Can't even chew anything" The dragon seemed to just want to complain, most likely it was him trying to hide the pain he was in, he didn't like that he had injured himself so badly, and without anything to alleviate the pain it made him irritable.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:31 pm

"Then don't attempt it. Eat what you can and don't try to do anything else." He said, remaining beside the other. Relaxing as he closed his eyes in content. Glad to have eaten that meat, it was pretty good. It would last them a while before he had to go out and get more. But he wasn't complaining, it gave him time to make sure things were okay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Galreodar huffed out as he listened to the other, "It's still not good to eat the same things in this form, it's a lot harder to eat larger chunks like I usually can" He said, "I can usually eat this much hole" He grumbled as he ripped a chunk of meat off and began gnawing on it.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 3:53 am

"Things happen, and sometimes there isn't anything you can do about it." He said, turning his head to watch his dragon. He sat and waited for his meat to cool. He started to cut into it and eat at pieces that he sliced off. "I wish mine could do that," he mused. Shifting to lean against Galreodar. Finishing up the meat he had cooked for himself. Giving a delighted sigh before relaxing by the fire. Glad to gave finally eatten something.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:11 pm

"I'm not supposed to get hurt bad enough where I can't shift" He grumbled, slowly moving toward the other, sitting by the deer, "Good thing this body can digest things just like my dragon body" He rambled, the dragon let out a breath as he began eating while beside the other, glancing about often.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 3:25 am

The dragon rider snorted as Galreodar stated that he didn't really want to get up once he fell asleep. He sat by the fire and continued to watch the meat he was cooking. Once he was finished, he took it off and placed the meat down onto a decent sized rock that he had found. "Things happen, I remember hurting myself badly when I was younger." He responded with a light grin, looking to the dragon and motioning to the deer. "Come eat, I saved the rest for you. I know how much you like to eat." He mused playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:17 pm

"Didn't really want to" The dragon replied, grunting as he slowly rose up, wincing as he kept his arm up slightly to try to ease the break, "Still can't believe I managed to do this to myself" He growled lightly as he moved to sit with the other, eyeing the deer.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:07 am

Miriam looked to the dragon as he started to wake up. He smiled and continued to cut up the meat, making sure to cook the meat he had taken off the deer. Wanting some cooked meat for himself before Galreodar ate his fill of the deer. "I didn't think you would ever wake up," he mused, watching the deer meat cook.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:10 am

Galreodar snorted as he slept, his sleep deepening as he stayed curled up, the dragon stayed asleep for quite some time, almost looking dead as he laid there, until he began to love and groggily mumble, rubbing his face and he looked around.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:04 am

After collecting the deer he shot, he grabbed the antlers and worked to drag it back to the caves they were staying in. Once he made it back, he placed the deer down and smiled once he noticed his dragon fast asleep. He sat down and worked to carve up the deer, pulling off some meat so he could cook it on the fire.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:19 pm

"I still have to worry" He sighed as he watched him, frowning heavily, worried that he may get hurt or captured and he wouldn't get to his rider in time, different scenarios racing through his thoughts as he waited for his rider, Galreodar eventually dozed off, leaning back against the cave wall.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:08 am

"I will, but I'll be fine. You'll know if I do end up hurt." He said, smiling as he walked out of the cave and into the wooded area. Pulling out his bow from behind his back, readying an arrow that he had. He walked along for a while, stumbling upon a deer. Crouching down and pulling his arrow back. He fired it and watched as the arrow hit the deer. That was when the deer jumped and raced off. Miriam stood and followed the blood trail. Not wanting to lose the deer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:56 am

The dragon continued to nuzzle and cuddle his rider, He frowned when he pulled away and he moved to follow him, sighing as he lowered back down, "Just... If something happens make sure you call me, I may be injured, but it's still my job to protect you" He said, his tone stern.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:25 am

Miriam allowed the dragon to pull him close. But he made sure that he wouldn't lean against his arm, not wanting to hurt him too much. "Well, I'm glad that is the case. Because I love you as well." He hummed, leaning up so he could nuzzle and kiss the other. Eventually, he shifted up so he could stand. "I'm going to go find us something to eat, you stay right here. I'll be right back." He told him, hoping he would listen. Soon turning so he could leave the cave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:56 am

The large male watched his rider before ehe abruptly pulled him close, despite the pain shooting up his arm, he curled both limbs around the other, keeping him close, "It doesn't matter what you are, that's not what I care about, I care about who you are as a person" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:54 am

"I know thats what could happen. But thats avrisk I'm willing to take right now. You need to heal, your arm is broken and that isn't good. We both need to heal." He said, hoping he felt better with his arm being back in place. "I hope you're certain. I know it's different, since I'm not a female or a dragon. I just hope it goes well.." he said, looking down as he relaxed back against the cave. Wanting to settle down and watch the fire.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:22 pm

"Well it's one thing if I do protecting you, you'll live on, but if you die, so do I" He said, huffing out lightly, he snarled and groaned loudly as his arm popped back into place, the muscular male trembling from the pain, he panted and glanced up toward the other, "Of course what happened meant something, it meant everything" He said and gave a frown toward the other, "I wouldn't have done it if I didn't feel strongly for you, you know how we dragons are with our pride" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:19 pm

"I know you think that you have to do that, but I'll be fine until you heal." He said, he winced as he was told to put his arm into place. He grabbed his arm and clicked it back into place. Hating the sound that echoed through the cave. He soon helped put the splint on. Grabbing the bandage to fix it in place. "What else you're here for? To be with me. I care a lot about you, unless what happened on that ledge was just to release pent up arousal." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:39 am

The dragon sighed as he watched the other, "It's my job to make sure you stay safe, if I can't do that what else am I here for" He grunted, watching him grab the splint, "I'll hold the splint, you pull my arm into place" He said, taking a larger stick and placing it in his mouth to bite into, gripping the splint and preparing for the pain.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:21 am

"We're going to be fine, okay? I know this is a place we've never been to. But we're going to be okay. I can handle things for a while." He assured, hoping that made him feel better. But he doubted that it would. He watched him struggle for a moment, grabbing for the splint to help the deagon. Knowing well that he couldn't do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Riders Were Around [Private]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next