From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Riders Were Around [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:19 am

"You know a large fire may reveal us, how can I keep you safe if I'm in this form? The broken arm is my dominant in this form" He said, growling as he tried making a splint for his broken arm, biting into a stick and nearly breaking it as he tried to reset the bone, though the way the break was the bone wasn't going back into place with him doing it alone.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:04 am

"I know we do, but I'm not worried about that right now. Im nore worried about that arm of yours. We need to take a breather." He said, making sure the fire was the way he wanted it before he returned to Galreodar's side. "Just relax, I'm sure we'll be fine for now." He said, hoping he would relax. Worried he would mess his arm up more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 am

The dragon began to protest, before he sighed, doing as he said and he shifted to his human form, letting out a low pained growl as it only made his broken arm worse, his arm practically dangling as he walked with the other, sitting and he sighed loudly, watching the other struggle with the fire, "We really need to find someone to help you with your magic, the elven language is a mystery to me for the most part, another rider can hopefully help you" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:51 am

Mirism frowned as the dragon attempted to walk. He shook his head and tried to get him to stop walking. "Hey, hey. Morph into your human form, please. We'll go on foot here." He said, watching as he finally turned. He stepped to his side and helped him along. When he found a cave, he eased him down and worked to get a fire going. Eyes focused on the rocks. He was scratching together, sparks finally falling and lighting up the pile he had. He stood and walked over to the dragon. Kneeling down beside him. Grabbing his bag and pulling out some bandage to wrap it around any wound he saw.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:36 am

The dragon gave a groan as he incurred from his rider, wincing as he moved to try to stand, holding his large right front paw up as it was very clearly broken, the bone was sticking out fairly far from under his scales, blood draining the ground, the white dragon winced as he pressed his large form against some trees to make them fall and give them more room, "I'll manage" He said through his teeth, wincing as he moved to limp out of the trees.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:52 am

Miriam squirmed as he tried to find something to grab on. Shock flooding through him as he fell towards the ground. He grunted as he felt a mouth grab him, glad that Galreodar finally grabbed him. He let the dragon shield him as they hit the ground. After lying on the ground for a bit, he watched the dragon uncurl from him. He shivered and exhaled. "That was quite the scare.. are you going to be okay?" He moved his hand up to press against his face, thanking him for saving his life yet again. He shifted and slumped against his dragon. Taking in a deep breath. "My heart is still pounding in my chest." He chuckled, hand moving up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Galreodar snorted as he flew, his tail flicking slightly whenever he needed to change directions, the large male dragon snarled and gave a roar as he felt his rider slip off him, he barrel rolled and began to dive down after his rider, snarling as he knew at this speed they would end up on the ground, and it wouldn't be pleasant, Galreodar managed to grab his rider within his mighty jaws, holding him as softly as he could while still holding onto him, the white dragon curled himself into a ball as the ground neared, loud cracks and groans from the dragon and surrounding trees could be heard upon landing.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 6:19 am

"I know, i know." He said, relaxing on top of the dragon as they continued to fly through the air. He looked around over the dragon, searching around in an attempt to see if there was anywhere to make a home. He grunted as the wind blew harshly. He gripped onto the dragon, trying to hold on. He yelped as he lost his hold and tumbled off, gasping in surprise as he struggled to relax himself in the air. Trying not to panic too much.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:15 am

"Well I just don't want to hurt you, for one I would feel it, and secondly who knows how badly I could hurt you in this form while we're like that" He said as he flew, snorting lightly, he could smell villages off in the distance below them, they were too close together to land and stay hidden, the dragon continued flying, climbing higher when more mountians came into view, the large white dragon staying within the clouds.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:09 am

"Yeah, I can expect to find my insides messed up," he mused. Looking up to see his dragon glancing back at him. When the dragon told him to just take his human form, he huffed and pursed his lips. "You're no fun, but fine." He said, relaxing on the back of his dragon as they flew through the sky.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 6:09 am

"I imagine you would be sore after taking a dragon my size" He chuckled deeply, purring as he glanced back toward him, "Maybe next time, take my human form instead, I know you like being filled, but one of these days I may not hold back like I did" He warned, giving his rider a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:47 am

"I agree, i think that would be our best bet. I'm sure if we go out there, they won't be able to follow us that easily." He said, holding onto his dragon tightly. A bit worried that any sudden movement could fling him off. He would rather not fall off and die. Miriam moved himself down and nuzzled his dragon, relaxing on top of him as they flew. "You know? I'm sore as hell." He mused, moving his head back to look at his dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am

The dragon stood as his rider was on his back, he spread out his wings and when the other was prepared he launched himself into the air, spooking the nearby creatures, he easily made it above the clouds and snorted loudly, "I think we should continue past the mountains, find somewhere to lay low" He said, glancing back toward the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 2:25 am

"I hope so, I don't really want to fall off of you while we're in the air." He said, climbing up onto his dragon. Shifting down so he could relax on top of him. Making sure to hold into him as best as he could. "Okay, let's get going." He said, having stayed there long enough. "Where do you think we should go?" He asked, turning his head down to look at his dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:40 pm

The dragon rolled his eyes lightly before he lowered himself down, hooking the other's bags with his spikes to carry them, "I wasn't able to grab my saddle, so we'll have to go without for now" He said, "Of we run into the Varden or another rider we may be able to have one made" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:36 pm

"I know, i know. But we humans are very complicated creatures. We get tired easily, especially after a huge dragon impales us with their dick." He mused, winced as the sun hit his face. Grunting and wiggling, wiping at his eyes slightly in irritation. A huff of complaint escaped him as his dragon stood and left him. He growled unhappily, shifting around to find his clothes. Standing up to stretch himself out. Grabbing for his bags, sighing weakly. "Okay, I'm ready to go." He said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Galreodar looked to his rider when he woke, huffing lightly, "I've given you hours" He teased lightly, his tail lashing, "We need to get moving soon, or else we may get caught" He said, folding his wings to leg the sun hit the rider and he rose up, letting out a throaty chuckle as the rider fell back.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:40 pm

The rider soon awoke, shifting around beside the other. Hands moving up to rub at his face. He shifted up and fell back against the dragon. Wiggling to press up against him, pressing the side of his head against his side. "Give me a few.." he mumbled, a yawn passing over him. Trying to wake himself up completely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:49 am

The dragon stayed awake as his rider slept, his tail lashing lightly and he stayed curled around him, keeping watch, yawning lightly but he was fine staying awake, it was easy for him to go days without basic needs, though he didn't do it often, only when he felt the need.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:06 am

Miriam gave a yawn as he struggled to relax. Shifting in an attempt to press closer to his dragon. "Mmhmm.." he agreed, finally drifting off into slumber. Remaining pressed against his dragon. Enjoying the warmth he had provided. Exhausted and just wanting to rest. Knowing that when he awoke, they had to get going.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:50 pm

"Much more relaxed" He breathed out, staying curled over his rider, draping a torn wing over him to protect him from the elements, "I assume you feel fairly well as well" He said with a chuckle, he watched his rider dozing off, rolling his eyes lightly and he gave a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Miriam nodded, "yeah.. that would be nice.." he breathed,  allowing his dragon to clean him off. Enjoying the tongue that licked him off. "Do you feel better? I bet you don't feel so pent up anymore.." he mumbled, shutting his eyes slightly. Growing tired against the other. Ready to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:56 pm

Galreodar purred as he shifted his weight, curling around his rider and he began cleaning both of them, his tail lashing as he made sure they were both clean, "We should probably continue forward when you've rested" He said as he laid his head down, his cock beginning to soften as the level of his arousal dropped after he came.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:45 pm

Miriam looked up at his dragon, cheeks flushed as he asked him a question. "Mmhmm.." he mumbled, exhausted and full from all the cum. He just wanted to lay down and relax. He soon shifted to pull himself off his cock, gasping at the cum that left him. Shifting as it drenched his thighs. He collapsed onto the ground, laying there as he worked to relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:02 am

The white dragon snorted softly as he drank down the other's cum, pulling back lightly and he licked his lips, holding his rider up and he gave a light chuckle, "Stuffed enough little rider?" He asked as he watched him, his tail lashing and curling as he kept his eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Riders Were Around [Private]   When Riders Were Around [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Riders Were Around [Private]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next