From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new omega detective [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:37 am

The alpha panted and groaned as he knotted his mate, continuing to give rough thrusts until he came within him, his sides heaving and he stayed hovered over him, he nuzzled his mate softly, "Maybe we should see if there's a different way to take your surpressants, maybe a shot or something" he murmured as he slowly came down from his orgasm, his knot throbbing inside his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:32 am

The omega wiggled back against him, mewls and purrs leaving him as his alpha worked to knot him. After a while, he gasped as the knot popped into him, relaxing against his body. Shuddering as he had found his own orgasm. Legs shaking as he breathed heavily. Trying to compose himself after his heat being dealt with. "I.. I feel better now." He mumbled, laying his head back and blinking.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:52 am

Rex continued to thrust roughly into his mate, panting heavily, he seemed to be brought back slightly at his words, he frowned lightly but continued to thrust into his mate, panting against his skin, pulling the omega back just as hard to meet his thrusts, his knot beginning to swell quickly as he began working to tie them together.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:26 am

Damien gripped onto his alpha, emitting cries as his mate roughly pounded him. To be honest, his pain was feeling a bit better now that he was being mated like this. He didn't expect this to help, but it was. He allowed his alpha to manipulate him any way he wanted, kicking his legs out at the jolts of pleasure that ran through him. "Alpha- my alpha.." he whined out, not thinking clearly. "Please.. please- I want your pups." He panted, completely dazed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 4:36 am

Rex let out heavy pants as he pinned his mate down and gave forceful thrusts into him, kissing at his neck and groaning out as he was quickly losing himself to the pleasure and his mate's heat scent, he nipped at his mark as he pulled him to meet with his thrusts, groaning loudly against his skin.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:54 am

The omega whined and whimpered as the alpha grinded against him. Legs moving up carefully to hook around his hips. He gasped as Rex thrusted into him, gripping onto the him as tightly as possible. "Alpha.." he mumbled out. Wiggling back against him, desperate for his heat to end. He needed to get himself checked out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:20 am

Rex still seemed hesitant, he just didn't want to make things worse for his mate, he held him close and continued to grind against him, giving a low groan, he kissed at his mark as he shifted his weight, thrusting into his mate abruptly, growling in pleasure and he gripped onto his mate's hips, giving soft nips along his skin.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:57 am

The omega watched how carefully the alpha removed their clothes. Almost as if a single jolt or rough touch would hurt him. He shifted his hips as his mate grinded against him moving his legs apart to accommodate the alpha. He winced in pain and whimpered, trying to handle the throbbing pain of his heat. "Please.. alpha please.." he begged, hoping that would usher him on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:57 pm

The alpha whimpered at the state of his omega, frowning and he nuzzled him, he was gentle as he undressed him, then himself, grinding against his mate, he wanted to help him, he hated seeing his omega in pain, his string heat scent didn't even seem to phase the alpha despite how close they were, he most likely would have flown into his rut at the scent of his mate, but his worry almost nullified his instinct.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Damien allowed the alpha to hold him. Trying to press himself into his body as best as he could. Whimpering and whining at the pain that continued to flow through him. "They.. they stopped me before I managed to take them. Then the fight started. I.. I forgot about them." He mewled pathetically. Shifting as he felt the alpha nuzzle and lick the bite mark on his neck. "I.. I now, b.. but i need help." He whimpered, wiggling his hips around as he sat against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:28 pm

The alpha let out a distressed whine at the state of his mate, his breathing quickening and he pulled him close, curling his arms and legs around him, trying to rub and massage his abdomen in an attempt to help, "Why didn't you take them? Was it because of the morons?" He asked softly, nuzzling and licking at his mark softly, trying anything he thought of in an attempt to ease him, "Even if you weren't in this much pain during your heats, you know I couldn't give you children" He murmured, giving a small frown.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:24 pm

The omega opened his eyes and turned his head sharply to look at Rex. He remained curled, clutching his abdomen. "Alpha.. alpha-" he panted, panicking and in pain. "I.. I I didn't take my pills, and I don't have time for it now.. it just hurts so bad." He whimpered, shutting his eyes tightly. Rolling a bit to try and ease the pain he experienced. Of course, besides the pain, his hest worked as normal. He was still creating uncomfortable amounts of slick, his body was hot and his skin sensitive. He felt absolutely horrible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 8:58 am

Rex glanced back toward the next voice, he growled and holstered his pistol, "Then you better check with all the staff present, seeing as they were ganging up on an omega" He growled, he grabbed his things and he gave a frown as he watched his mate, he rubbed the back of his neck lightly, he was about to go with him but he went home too quickly. The alpha went to drop his things off at home before he got changed, he drove to the omega's house and once there he walked to the door, he froze as he heard the omega before he tried to get through the door, he didn't want to break it, so he picked the lock, entering the house and closing the door behind him, he called for the omega before moving about to find him, he knelt beside the omega when he found him, "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked, whimpering softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:02 am

Damien growled as Rex pried him off of the alpha. Did he not think he could take them? He definitely could, he could take all of them on. But as he punched the alpha that ridiculed him for taking his suppressants, he felt bad for taking them. So, he refused to take the one he almost took. Just wanting to see what would happen. The alphas stepped back in panic, alarmed that he pulled a gun. The captain stepped in and growled at them. "Detective Reed and Richards, what on earth do you think you're doing beating up other coworkers! Actions like this are unnecessary and unacceptable, they will not be tolerated. Now, go home today and i expect you to come back with better behavior." He growled at them. Damien bit his lip, nodding silently and went to get his things to go home. Taking himself home and getting settled when things went down. Intense pain shot through his abdomen, knowing well it was his heat. He whimpered and clutched the area, trying to ease the pain. "Fuck.. fuck!" He sobbed, curling in on himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 10:07 am

Rex had left his omega alone once they had gotten to work, he headed to the lab quickly to check on the evidence they had gathered the day before, when he came back with the paperwork, he saw his omega with the other alphas, and they were beginning to surround him, he slammed the paperwork down and a booming growl left him, he stomped toward the group and roughly grabbed the alpha that had been punched, he pried his mate off and set him down before tackling the alpha to the ground, balling his fist and punching the alpha in the jaw multiple times, rising up and he glared toward the other's, "Anyone else want to judge my omega?" He snapped, throwing the bloodied alpha to the ground and he pulled his pistol, aiming toward the group of Alpha's, Rex wasn't playing around when it was his mate the other's were after, the other's knew of his well known rage.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 4:45 am

"I was so worried I was going to have to deal with my heat. I'm just glad it won't happen." He said, holding onto the bag tightly. Once at their workplace, he got out and walked to the break room to get something to take along with the suppressant. As he took it, he felt a few eyes burning into the back of his head. Listening to the degrading voices of the alphas standing around to watch. He growled lowly and turned to glare at the alphas who were talking. "Can't you refrain from using something so unnatural on your body? I'm sure your alpha would appreciate kids." Damien felt anger boil up in him more and more. Rearing back and socking an alpha across the face. Lunging forward to throw more fists at him. The alphas around gasped and watched as the alpha beat at his face. Snarling words back at him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:27 pm

The alpha gave a smile as he saw the relief in his mate, he started the car and began to drive away, ignoring the bruising on his hands as he held the steering wheel, "Let's just say, they'll give you what you need from now on" He said, "They won't cause you any problems, and if they do, just tell them you'll have me come back" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Damien just sat in the car, legs pulled up to his chest. Having a mental breakdown, not wanting to go through his heat. He absolutely hated going through it when he had no suppressants the first time. There was no way he was going to go through it again. He wiped at his eyes and looked up once the door opened. Watching him hold out the bag, grabbing for it with shaky fingers. He opened the bag and looked inside, noticing that it was what he needed. "Holy shit- yes.. this will definitely last me a while." He emitted a sigh of relief. "How did you even manage to get these?" He asked, clutching the bag tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:15 pm

The alpha glared as he listened from behind his omega, he glanced about, making sure no one was in the pharmacy after his omega left, before he forced his way into the back of the pharmacy, showing his badge for leverage before he roughed up the alpha in the back room, he growled as he walked out of the pharmacy with a large bag, getting into the car and he slammed the door, holding out the bag, "Think this'll last you a while?" He asked, raising a brow toward his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Damien swallowed and nodded, following after his mate. Once in the car, he remained silent. Fidgeting nervously, hoping to get a refill as soon as they get there. Once they got to the pharmacy, he stepped up to the window and asked for a refill. But his world crumbled as the pharmacy told them that there was a new rule that had been passed. Not allowing them to sell any more suppressants to omegas. "You don't understand, I really need those!" He growled in distress. "We're sorry, but we have to obey the law." The omega behind the counter said. Damien gritted his teeth, hating how weak and distraught he felt. His hands curled into tight fists, walking back to the car without another word.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 4:57 pm

The alpha huffed as he watched his omega go, "Call if you need something" He said, he continued to glare at any other alphas, he perked up as his mate came back, frowning as he listened to him, cupping the other's cheek softly, "I'll drive you to get more" He said, grabbing his keys quickly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 4:52 pm

The omega rolled his eyes in amusement, surprised by how protective and irritated he got with other alphas around. He got in the car and looked out the window. Watching scenery pass as they drove to the police department. He climbed out and looked over to Rex with a soft smile. Grabbing his hand and leading him inside. "So, we have a few things to do on the computer. I'll be right back, I need to head to the bathroom." He hummed, stepping to the bathroom quickly. He went to fish out his suppressants when he realized there was no more left. He paled and clutched the bottle tightly. Stepping out of the bathroom and to Rex. "We have a problem. Big, BIG problem." He hissed, showing him the empty bottle. "I need to take my pill but I don't have any more." Damien moved his hands up to his face. "I'm usually on top of things like this.." he whined, panicked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:33 am

"Fine" He grumbled, taking the omega's hand and he walked with him outside, licking his door behind them and he scowled as he looked about, every passing alpha even if they weren't paying attention, was a threat to Rex, he lead the other toward the car and he got in, huffing out lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:15 am

Yeah, he forgot that alphas will challenge another alpha for their mate. He jumped slightly as arms curled around him from behind. Soon leaning back into him, enjoying the way Rex made hickeys along his neck. "Yeah, I'm sure they'd know by now." He mused, turning his head to look back at him. "Come on, we have new crime scenes to look at. Along with the ones we observed last night." He said, hoping that would get the alpha going.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 6:06 pm

"Some alphas are stupid, they like challenging any other alpha for their omega, I don't intend to lose you" He said, growling lightly, he shivered as he felt the other slid off his cock, he huffed before he stood, cleaning himself up before he got dressed, coming up behind his mate and he pulled him close, kissing at his neck from behind, making sure to leave visible hickys near and around his mark, intending to make sure any other alpha or omega saw that the omega was his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new omega detective [Private]
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next