From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new omega detective [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:33 am

Damien didn't seem effected by the scents, so he wasn't as unhappy as Rex was. "Well, I guess the prime suspect is an alpha. Who lured a working omega into the back room. Raping and murdering him." He said, trailing to the scene of the crime. "I don't think the alpha was any way acquainted with this omega. Maybe they just wanted to fulfill some fantasy." He wrinkled his nose in disgust. slightly at the sight of the corpse. Naked and abused. "Can we test the corpse for a sperm sample?" He asked, glancing over to the alpha. Crossing his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:18 am

The large alpha grumbled as he followed, he scowled as they entered the club, the scents hitting his nose hard, he glared toward the other alpha, as the omega continued on to the scene, he roughly grabbed the alpha by the cost, "Never interrupt an officer again" He said in a low tone, "Or you'll learn the hard way not to interrupt" He said, shoving the alpha aside and he followed the omega, "What's all the information we have?" He said with a sigh, scrunching his nose.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:08 am

"So, the next place is at a.. strip club? I guess an omega was lured into the back room, raped, and murdered." He said, glancing over to the alpha as he drove. Relaxing back in his seat. When they arrived, he climbed out and stepped up to the building. He stopped when an alpha, a stripper, noticed him. "Hey cutie, haven't seen an omega like you before. You can come to my place sometime, I'll show you a good time." The slpha flirted. Damien blinked, never did he think an alpha would flirt with him. He just took the paper and grunted out a reply, waiting for his partner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:16 pm

"Not every alpha has multiple mates, but he clearly did" He said, sighing, "Let ahead back and get some more work done" He said as he went to leave, "Get this place cleaned up and under lockdown" He said as he walked toward his car, unlocking it and getting in, sighing loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Damien shook his head, "the fish might be tampered, because I don't think he'd purposefully bring back poisoned fish." He responded, putting the phone into an evidence bag. "Christ, I don't want to look at that again. It was just dick pic after dic pic." He wrinkled his nose, passing the phone and telling them to take it to the lab. "It looks like they only ate fish. I'm sure the omega didn't like that life." Damien stated, watching as Rex put the fish into the bag. He continued to look about, trying to find anything else. "It doesn't look like he's been physically harmed. I doubt the omega could win in regards to strength. But I'm sure he outsmarted him in regards to poison.." he said, soon finding a letter. Sniffing at it and grunting lightly, "this alpha definitely had a mate on the side. Which is typical for an alpha." He mumbled, reading the letter he had in his hand.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:42 pm

"I can smell ammonia as we" He said, "Seems like the fish he was brining home wasn't good" He said, "That, or someone tampered with it" He stated, "Have someone take the phone to the lab and run tests" He said, walking through the house, getting to the freezer and he opened it, scowling as he saw the whole thing was almost completely full of fish, he took a fish and sniffed it, not smelling anything, before he went to the fridge, finding a fish there and he sniffed it, jerking and he frowned, "Someone take this thing too, test it for poisons" He grunted, tossing the fish into an evidence bag.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:37 pm

"Let's see.. He works in a fishery, he doesn't seem to have any other family members. They either died or their existence is unknown. And it doesn't seem like he has any enemies.." the alpha read off. Damien's nose wrinkled, "that's where that smell comes from.." he grunted, able to smell the faint scent of fish. He walked around, looking for more clues that could be helpful. What caught his attention was the phone that was resting on the bed. It was on, and it was unlocked. He picked it up carefully and looked it over, flipping through the phone to see what he could find. Looking through the messages, noticing there was a chat that the alpha had. Reading it, he noted that he was sexting the other user. "This alpha is quite the charmer.." he hummed, still holding the phone.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:02 pm

"True, it makes the mate more of a suspect" He muttered, he grasped the Alpha's hand and checked his nails, even sniffing them lightly before he scowled, "What else do we have on him? Job? Other family? Possible enemies" He asked as he stood, walking around the scene, looking for anything that could help them.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:58 pm

"It's rare, yeah.. but it could still be a possibility." He responded, following after the alpha into the crime scene. Lip twitching in irritation, a growl almost leaving him. But he kept his mouth shut, refusing to say anything to his partner. "What do we have about this man?" He questioned, glancing to the short alpha. "Well, let's see... he is 25, an alpha, at least 6 foot, he has a mate that is a suspect along with two kids. Though, we were unable to find the mate at the scene crime." He said. Damien hummed in thought, walking around and observed the evidence that had been marked. Taking in all of the information. "That's a little suspicious, don't you think? The mate not being here at the scene of the crime? To think the mate would be there next to the body-" he trailed off. Crouching down next to the alpha's corpse.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:53 am

"Yes it is a possibility, but it's rare an omega actually kills their alpha" He said, parking the car and he threw on a pair of sunglasses, huffing as he walked toward the scene, his eye twitching as he listened to the other, "Still don't have a mate" Rex growled lightly, "The rookie is the first omega to the force, I've been stuck with his training" He grumbled, "Let's just get this over with" He grunted, walking past the police tape and he went to examine the body, his eyes scanning every detail.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:50 am

Damien chewed his lower lip at the scenarios that the alpha provided. "The mate could have murdered their alpha, too." He hummed. "The alpha could have been seeing a different omega, and their mate probably didn't like it and got too out of hand." He said, shrugging his shoulders. When they pulled up, he climbed out and looked at all of the other people standing about. "Detective Richards, good to see you. And I see you brought your mate to the scene, I doubt an omega would be good at this. But that's completely up to you." The short, fat man said. Damien could only grit his teeth, holding back a growl. Not wanting to grow too mad at the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:00 pm

"Take the odds of another alpha into consideration" He said as he easily drove off and toward the scene, "The mate could have a side alpha and the alpha wanted him out of the picture" He said, "That's the easiest explanation I have without seeing the scene, but also could have been suicide, there are many ways to off oneself" He said as he drove, flicking the lights on for his cruiser, he didn't turn the siren on but it made it easier to get to the scene.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 4:52 pm

The captain shook his head in response, "you're the only one who has the most experience out of the others. And I'm sure you'd show detective Reed the ropes." He retorted back. Watching them as they both went off. Damien swallowed, shifting uncomfortably at the eyes on him. Of course, the other alphas could probably scent that he was an omega. But he at least took his pills to keep his heats away. Not wanting anything to happen to him while he was on the job.

His head snapped over to where Rex called for him. Damien just rolled his eyes and climbed into the passenger side. "So, I guess our crime is the murder of James Stern, an alpha. The suspects are his mate and his two kids." He said, looking over what they were given.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:08 am

Name: Rex Richards
Appearance: 5'8", weighs 190 pounds. Long tied back reddish hair, lightly tanned, dull green eyes. Long scar running from left cheek down to his left hand finger tips.

Rex grumbled as he was stood before the caption, his arms behind himself and he glanced toward the omega, letting out a grunt, "I still don't see the point of partnering the rookie with me" He stated flatly, "Last time I had a rookie it never went well" He said, glaring toward the caption. He groaned when they were sent off, "Come on Rookie" He grumbled as he walked out of the office, walking toward his blacked out charger once out of the building, slamming the door after he got in, starting the engine and revving it.

Rex had been known all through the force to prefer to work alone, he felt he worked best that way, "Let's go already" He hollered toward the omega, a scowl upon his face.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:56 am

Name: Damien Reed
Appearance: is 5'4" and weighs 140 pounds. He has a slightly tan skintone with a fringe hairstyle. His hair is a dark brown, almost black. And he has partial heterochromia, where half a pupil is green and the other half is blue.

Since the new bills have been passed, Damien has been wanting to apply for a decent job. He sent in an application for the police department opening and was hired relatively quickly. Not that he minded, he had the opportunity to make more money.

Entering the building, he nearly wanted to scrunch up at the eyes that stared him down. He stepped into an office and watched as the captain was talking to another alpha. "Ah! Here is your new partner, Detective Reed. The first omega to join the police department. I sent you both some information on the newest case, I want you both to check it out." He said. Damien nodded, looking over to his new partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new omega detective [Private]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12